[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he wasting his money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: j1f9DiJi.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
j1f9DiJi.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
is he wasting his money
>>
>>132310523
Worse. He's using it to make the world shittier.
>>
>is he wasting his money
- Spends money on stopping natures attempt to kills millions of blacks in Africa with mosquito-borne diseases
- Globalist Warming Agenda
- His company involved in MSNBC
Yes he is.

"MSNBC is defined as an abbreviation for a cable news outlet which was created by a 1996 merger between Microsoft and NBC, including the MS for Microsoft and the NBC from the other partner."

Seriously, why are so many leftist going crazy over global warming and claiming it is a man made problem and humans are destroying nature and the Earth as a whole and at the same time have no problem with stopping nature from killing millions of AIDS and many other disease spreading Africans. Stop trying to keep nature from doing its job of killing millions of blacks with mosquitoes!!!

>Leftist: Stop driving that car to work so you can afford the high cost of living and extreme taxes because the car is putting CO2 in the atmosphere and killing nature and the planet

>Leftist: Lets stop nature from killing millions of blacks in African by spreading the many diseases nature has spread across Africa by way of natural means like mosquitoes. Nature must be altered and not allowed to take the natural path.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>132310523
Funding Zika? Probably. Was leaked before they perfected it.
>>
File: happiness.jpg (183KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
183KB, 1600x1200px
>>132310523
>tfw Bill Gates will die in my lifetime.
>>
>>132311585
This, blacks kill each other anyway, with or without mosquitoes.
>>
>>132311585
>Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Saving people in Africa at the same time saying there needs to be less people...
I don't know how these people wake up in the morning.
>>
>>132310523
is he a jew?
>>
>>132311585
He also funds the opposite
>>
>look how superior the rich white guy is giving us shitty desks
>>
No, niggers are the future and will bring the world to a new golden age only seen in pharaonic times.
>>
no, his wife is wasting his money

to learn more, watch the opening of The Jetsons
>>
>>132312658

Why is the whole world so nigger-enabling? Literally everything that isn't made of mud is gibs and even with all that free shit it's still a fucking armpit of the world.

I'd think after 50+ years they'd take a hint and just sterilize every nigger country in Africa for better tomorrows
>>
chicken neck bastard
>>
>>132310523
Bill gates is from a wealthy elite eugenicist family and was given Microsoft in order for IBM to avoid anti-trust violations (look up his mother's connections to IBM). Ever find it odd that MS-DOS was just a ripoff of IBM but they nevet sued?

Now he functions as a globalist operative performing many duties including:
Murdering and paralyzing children in Africa, India, and South America by giving them "vaccines"
Promoting GMO's, vaccines, and global government
Promoting eugenics programs
Preparing the public for coming pandemic false flags

His foundation is invested in companies like anti-human Monsanto and CIA/MI6 front companies (mercenary armies) like G4S and Dyncorp.

He openly admits that he wants to genocide a large percentage of the earth's population.

https://youtu.be/8BobKXkrt8M
https://youtu.be/vgoaP2ncoRU
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.