[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren Southern talks about the Great Replacement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 79

File: 1484917438786.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484917438786.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Can we finally admit that all the people making threads shitting on Lauren and still doing it are shills/antifaggots?
>>
>>132310517
I guessed they where from thread 1
>>
>>132310517
yeah it was a hit job. Anyone that punches right with no real good reason is a shill. There will be more shilling to come and they will do hit jobs on other ecelebs
>>
File: tailopez.png (575KB, 856x509px) Image search: [Google]
tailopez.png
575KB, 856x509px
>>132310517
>I get my political commentary from a 22 year old girl

>I get my political commentary from a youtuber

Why does anyone fall for these memes?
>>
>>132310517
shills attack female nationalists
harder than anyone else
because hot girls will attract more people
to ideologies and they know damn well
>>
>>132310517

dont care how lame or cringey ecelebs that spread the message to normies are...dont care what reason they are really in it for.

this is a culture war, we have started to win the culture war. they are soldiers regurgitating ideology from their masters into digestible formats the normal people can understand.

Same is true for reddit and TD.

All who hate the loss of /pol/'s obscurity, the rise of TD and reddit, cross pollination of formats...and ecelebs who spread in ways /pol/ could never are shills, even if they dont realize it. Kek and pepe, if it works i dont give a fuck. Kekistan too...so long as the objective is progressing all is worth it. I dont care about based jews/blacks./whatever . We need to spread and enter the normal realm to fight the establishment. You cannot do this without sacrifice, and pol was the sacrifice.

Nothing more, nothing less. Those who see /pol/ as a hobby for obscure ideology and specific mannerisms lost...we are global, they are global, we are the same now. /pol/ was sacrificed for this cause....willfully...get on board or gtfo.
>>
>>132311398
So /pol/ ended up sacrificing itself for the greater good? I am sad but I don't mind, it's working.
>>
>>132310517
>Can we finally admit that all the people making threads shitting on Lauren and still doing it are shills/antifaggots?
I am no shill. By the same token, I don't need some e-celeb (any of them) using me as an advertising conduit for their "Image" and what they are selling.

Bottom line is that these people are ALL Alex Jones tier snake oil sales people... Sure, some of what they say makes sense, but they spout more garbage than good.
>>
>>132311067
What are you like 12? Can you not see the bigger picture here? I have never seen her shit nor most of the other alt light altright ecelebs but the importance they have in the culture war is enormous. If you punch right for no good reason you are our enemy.
>>
>>132310517
She needs to just come out and admit shes a white supremacist, honestly. She dances around the topic but the kind of culture and traditional values she expresses desire for can not exist in a multicultural society
>>
>>132311584
/pol/ forfeit the right to be the contrarian old man who bitches about everything a long time ago. The election changed things. It had its Chanology moment, only it's taken a little longer to make it into the real world, and hasn't done it in exactly the same way. As cringey as it is, there is no other way that has made itself clear yet.
>>
>>132310517
Lauren is a fat thot that belongs in a cage. Saged
>>
File: qt1.webm (2MB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
qt1.webm
2MB, 1280x848px
>>132311584
Nah it is ok - we kinda always knew /pol/ would need to be sacrificed for the greater good: the past 4 weeks has shown that it is gone. There are other dark corners of the web we can go and we can still try to steer the narrative here to help the newfags. The world is our oyster and the cold civil war will go on for a long time before it gets hot.
>>
File: 1497593667484.jpg (1MB, 948x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497593667484.jpg
1MB, 948x1200px
>>132311267
She did pretty good with that video. Its a shame without a revolution Europe will become a Islamic continent in 25 years.
>>
File: 1497138830525.png (829KB, 1349x3826px) Image search: [Google]
1497138830525.png
829KB, 1349x3826px
>>132310646

The good thing is that they don't have any ammo left.

They'll keep using old irrelevant out of context tweets, and some picture that doesn't mean anything, but their case is getting thinner and thinner.

Lauren:
>makes speeches exposing cultural marxism
>went to Europe to meet with Generation identitare stop NGO boats
>constantly on the front lines supporting nationalist rallies and movements
>redpilling hundreds of thousands people about immigration, gender roles, traditionalism, political correctness, and even now directly talking about the Great Replacement
>>she works independently now so she's not controlled by (((specific interests)))
>leftists and Mr.Noseberg are so threatened by her that they make endless threads trying to character assassinate her, and throw jars of fox piss at her, all of which only increases her number of followers and viewers because of the attention
>the only "arguments" they have against her is outright lies (that she's a "Jew", "coalburner", "not a blonde", "a man") or ad hominem (that she's an "attention whore")
>calls out the (((media))), the alt-lite, cuckservatives, feminists, Islam, Marxism, mass immigration, and all the cancer infecting society accurately
>smart enough to subtly promote /pol/-tier values while being normie-friendly and not hurt her career

I seriously can't think of any girl or even public figure period who's more based right now, while still having a massive audience. She still needs to have broad appeal so she can keep growing her audience though.

>>132311588

Wrong. Alex Jones is controlled by InfoWars, he's openly said he doesn't care about whites becoming a minority, he's called Netanyahu great. He is controlled and essentially just a salesman, and his antics have always been stupid, his narrative about 9/11 retarded.

Lauren is totally independent. She doesn't work for Rebel Media anymore so she's free to stay and do whatever she wants, and she's always on point.
>>
>>132311771
She has to. That's the only way to convert normies to our side and win the culture war. We have to have people like her (hot women work best too) that don't say things considered "insane" by normies. She's the more-tame gateway drug that eventually leads followers to the harder-to-swallow idea of white nationalism.
>>
>>132312171
good god
>>
>>132312171
I'm sorry.. What were you saying? Got distracted
>>
>>132310517
Why doesn't she have children yet?
>>
File: 1497356746087.gif (4MB, 376x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497356746087.gif
4MB, 376x250px
>>132311771

"White supremacist" was always a stupid Jew buzzword to deny whites their natural self-interest.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging biological differences between the races.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestors' achievements and heritage, or trying to measure them.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting to become a minority in your own country, or preserving European-derived culture.

There's nothing wrong about caring about your ethnic interests as a group, like every other race (Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc. do). It's not "supremacy", it's "self-preservation" and reality.

It's only considered "supremacy" when whites do it. And she should never use that label. Not even "white nationalist" even if it's more accurate because of the "baggage" and brainwashing.

The entire point is that these views should be normal, as they were in the past, without being associated with loaded labels like "supremacist", "Nazi" or "white nationalist", and Lauren is smart enough to know that.

>>132312654

Because she's only 22, and she wouldn't be able to do what she does now if she did? It will happen at some point.

This seems like the only shill talking point that comes up, if it's not lies like "Jew" or "coalburner", it's "they don't have children" or "attention whore" as if that invalidates anything they say.
>>
>>132310517
Eceleb shit but whatever, at least shes on the right track
>>
>mfw
>>
>>132311067
hell no, I get my political commentary from CNN
>>
>>132311771
>white supremacist

shill detected.

There is a big difference between white supremacist and white nationalist - that you do not know the difference shows that you know fuck all about our movement.
>>
File: 1492643418020.png (267KB, 506x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492643418020.png
267KB, 506x409px
>>132310517
We're literally 1 layer away from the mainstream goys. The white race might end up waking up after all.
>>
why is her voice so deep?
>>
>Lauren Soutern

Just reminded me that I have a giantess vore fetish over this girl.

I want her to shrink me to like half an inch, tease men, put me in her mouse, swish me around, and then swallow me whole. Then I her gullet will pulsate me down towards her stomach where I will land in a small land of whatever food and drink she has consumed.

She will then go on about her day completely forgetting that I'm within her.
>>
File: lauren-southern.jpg (130KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
lauren-southern.jpg
130KB, 1280x719px
>>132311398
This is the right answer. The_Donald is fucking cringey but they repost shit directly from here. Awesome. Bunch of neckbeards waking up to degeneracy and anti-white political movements? Awesome. A few internet whores making some shekels but at the same time spreading right wing messaging to everybody? Fucking awesome. Use the globalists' tactics against them.
>>
>>132310517
So what if whites are being replaced. Ideas matter more than skin color. If our ideas remain then why does it matter?
>>
>>132310517

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/817195787255955458

>takes a closeup of her cameltoe in a hot pants covered in anime girls
>white nationalist maiden, definitely not a damaged ex-libertarian with daddy issues
>>
Finbro, when you come, can you link the video to the Golden One talking about why its okay she doesnt have kids?
>>
>>132313593
inglesh langhuage not language first
>>
File: 8wCfnT1.jpg (26KB, 278x273px) Image search: [Google]
8wCfnT1.jpg
26KB, 278x273px
>>132312171
None of you fucks noticed the bulge.

God help us all.
>>
>>132313613
Exactly. E-celebs don't bother me, because I don't pay attention to them. But I recognise that they are doing good, so I don't signal against them. I don't understand the mindset of people who obsessively watch people they dislike and then complain about them
>>
File: 1481331141551.jpg (123KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481331141551.jpg
123KB, 500x700px
>all these pro hitler comment with 6000000 likes

Will we avenge his spirit pol ?
>>
File: qt 6.webm (3MB, 1034x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qt 6.webm
3MB, 1034x1080px
>>132313762
What is it with all you degenerate trap fucks infesting this place recently? She is a woman for fucks sake.
>>
>>132311067
Go ahead and tell the class where you get your political commentary from.
>>
>>132311067
>I get my political commentary from a Tajikistan aluminium production forum
>>
>>132310517
>The Great Replacement

This dumb bitch has never opened up a history book has she?

Immigration has always been a major factor of western countries. The big difference now is that instead of a stream of white immigrants they are now brown. Combine this with labour being utterly powerless these days against capital and you have 'Those that came before' blaming 'Those coming now' instead of realizing that capital is fucking everyone over

All she can do is punch down, which is the sign of a intellectual midget
>>
>>132314190
>CANADA
>>
>>132314190
A
>>
>>132314190
She is just parroting things other people have said. There are many many lonely beta orbiters out there who harp on every word she says. She gives them hope that they can find a girlfriend like them.
>>
>>132314276
>>132314270
nothing of value to contribute, kys
>>
>>132314395
people with that type of talking point are also posting this >>132313640 what a surprise
>>
>>132314482
What an insightful post
>>
File: toodumb.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
toodumb.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>132314022
Read Pat Buchanan's web letter, listen to Kevin MacDonald or even Jordan Peterson or just read a fucking book

Southern is entry level shit you shouldn't waste time staring at cuz a pretty face is saying it
>>
>>132313818
no, this is all planned. There's going to be a limited hangout nationalist """revolt""" and then the CIA will rouse up all leftists and minorities to extinguish right-wingers forever, globally.

What's sad is that it's so obvious, yet so many people are still falling for it.
>>
>>132314190

This.

Why doesn't she talk about how European immigration has completely destroyed the Anglo-Saxon identity of both the U.S and Canada?

That's right, because she is one of those who replaced the Anglo-Saxons.
>>
>>132310517
theyve always been shills
>>
>>132314537
yeah well your ''beta orbiter who throw money post'' posted in every lauren thread is so deep i cant compete sorry
>>
The real great replacement is whites displacing the native americans. Being replaced does not feel good does it?
>>
File: waifureality.jpg (331KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
waifureality.jpg
331KB, 1500x1500px
>>132310517
>it's another e-celeb thread
back you go
>>
>>132312171

Source?
>>
>>132314666
Why are you so afraid of people with different skin colors?
>>
File: IMG_1032.jpg (191KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
191KB, 800x799px
This girl is a useful asset.
I don't have to explain why do I?

And there have been Muslims shitting up the boards over the last couple of weeks, asking them to post something based about Mohammad seems to make them scuttle back under the carpet.
They hate Jews. They're Jew posting to slide in and then they do whatever they can to stink the threads up and spoil everything.
Pro Tip: everyone on the right is s Jew - if you're Reddit brained enough to fall for fucking smelly /Muslimpol
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>132313380

Literally every single public figure nowadays is gonna be an "e-celeb".

This has to be single stupidest thing we hear against them.

"E-celebs" are necessary to spread views, and provide alternatives to the mainstream media and narrative.

>>132313640

Because ideas are derived by the groups who create them and maintain them? Because whites should care about self-preservation like every other group does?

Go to Asia or Africa, Mexico or the Middle-East if you want to see the kind of ideas they enjoy. If you replace Europeans or Americans with those groups, you will replace European and American ideas with theirs.

There's a reason why European culture has created so much in the past, and it's not limited to "culture" or happenstance.

>>132314190
>Immigration has always been a major factor of western countries

Only America really. And even then, it was never replacement like what we're seeing now, it was just various other white groups staying which wasn't even comparable to the modern situation. There's a difference between a few Irish and Italians coming in, and waves of Muslims 85-IQ Muslims and 80-IQ violent Africans.

>>132314557

m8 you're an idiot, the shills absolutely hate Lauren. They don't want this to happen.

They either want civic nationalist cucks like PJW, or they want "extreme far-right nasty groups" they can easily margalize. Lauren doesn't fit any of those ends.
>>
>>132314683
The problem with this line of thought is that it trys to ascribe some kind of justness becaus eof past sins, Why should you lay down and let yourself be destroyed because of some fags self guilt and fantasy of self flagellation?

that fag is you btw
>>
>>132314849
I am capable of understanding ideas that africans, mexicans and middle easterners have come up with. Why do you assume they can't understand ours?
>>
>>132313640
Because being a dying or dead race doesn't exactly advertise your ideas as being very successful. If they were so great, then your ideas should have led to your preservation and enfranchisement. Instead when I look upon what passes for 'ideas' amongst the whites I see only degeneracy and self-loathing.

Think about it for a moment. Would you rather adopt the ideas of a foreign culture that was thriving, or one that was rotting in its own filth and dying away? The ideas of the whites will not long survive their demise as a race. And good riddance, I say.
>>
>>132314557
this is an international thing, not just in the USA

>>132314683
couldnt tell you i never did it not borned yet but yeah it doesnt feel good thats why we won't let this happen without a sound

>>132314750
>muh skin color
fuck off spic
>>
>>132314750
You have not refuted any of my points...
>>
>>132311398
amen anon
>>
>>132313762
What you are seeing is not a the bulge of a cock but the padding of a full bush. If you grew up in the 80's you would instantly recognize that.
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (44KB, 434x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
44KB, 434x347px
>>132314666
Trips
>>
>>132315014
Obviously white culture has failed the west. It's time to try something new
>>
>>132314941
Because there are people alive today who still suffer from things our ancestors did and we still benefit from the things they did. We do bear some responsibility
>>
>>132310517
How many babies does Lauren have?
>>
She has said herself that she's not a white nationalist
So, the real shills are the ones that still support that kike loving whore
>>
>>132310517
>>132311067
GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>132315387
What you have is pathological altruism. That you would destroy your own people and the future of your children if it would "help" another group of people. Your reasoning embodies how everything wrong with the western world today. You are a weak person.
>>
>>132315280
You're either the most self-aware self-loathing white I've seen in a while, or you're a non-white (((agent provocateur))) trying to demoralize the whites. Can't quite decide which, although I'm leaning toward the latter because of the self-defeating nature of your posts. You're shapeshifting WAY too hard and it's very noticeable.

You say previously that the whites' ideas will survive their demise, which implies that there is something valuable about their ideas that others will want to adopt. Yet now, with

>Obviously white culture has failed the west. It's time to try something new
You've done a complete 180 and are claiming that the white culture as it stands is not valuable and should be discarded.
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (65KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
65KB, 600x366px
>>132315387
Go and whack off somewhere else cringelord
who let this vile little gutter muppet in here. it's wanking all over the place.
Get it out.
>>
>>132315280
How is ''white culture'' whatever that retarded term means failed the west ?

also there wont be a west without us. You cant bring idiot with double digits IQ from the third world, give them a 10 minutes lesson on how to behave like a human and expect them to behave like whites and carry on the society. It's way too quick, way too abrupt. It will not work
>>
File: 1417988084895.jpg (687KB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1417988084895.jpg
687KB, 1000x4500px
>>132314950

Because they're genetically different, come from widely different culture, and because they come in large numbers which makes it impossible to properly integrate them anyway?

They don't want to integrate and trying to make them integrate is called "racist" now. Ideas don't come out of thin air, and they don't magically get preserved if remove the responsible for creating them.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-dont-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/
>Hispanics are also divided over how much of a common identity they share with other Americans. About half (47%) say they consider themselves to be very different from the typical American. And just one-in-five (21%) say they use the term “American” most often to describe their identity. On these two measures, U.S.-born Hispanics (who now make up 48% of Hispanic adults in the country) express a stronger sense of affinity with other Americans and America than do immigrant Hispanics.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/40-of-millennials-ok-with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/
>40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

>In France, 93% of Muslims vote for socialism.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/paris_isis_and_the_externalization_of_evil.html

>>132315280

"White culture" never failed the West. Jews did, and the nonwhite invasion is currently doing it.

>>132315387

Every group has done bad things in the past you massive retard. Have you heard of the Arab slave trade, Ummayad caliphate, Ottoman slave trade, the Barbary Slave Trade, the Haitian genocide, the massacre of Russians by Jewish Bolsheviks in the USSR, etc.?

The only group that's always held responsible is whites, never other groups, and we've already way overcompensated. The only group that should be cared for by whites is the natives, but that's been/being already done.
>>
>>132310517
Lauren please stop making threads about yourself and fuck me instead
>>
>>132313310
>>132313479
oh sorry i thought i typed "or at least a white separatist" in there.

i'm of the viewpoint that there is no objective "good" or "bad" races but rather that we would all be much, MUCH happier if we kept to our own kind, and shared between us ideas about inventions, technological and medical advancements, etc. but geographical separation,
>>
File: 1449255608655.png (53KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
1449255608655.png
53KB, 1425x625px
>>132315440
>She has said herself that she's not a white nationalist

This is good because it's a heavily stigmatized label.

People would keep using that quote "I'm a white nationalist" to discredit her, and limit her reach and the growth of her audience, or even ban her and her videos.

Her not explictly calling herself a "white nationalist" is a good thing, and you're obviously a shill if you care that much about a pointless label and not the ideas.
>>
>>132314849
>>132313310
>>132312245
jesus fucking christ. we're reaching the levels of finnish turboknighting that didn't seem possible. is this what 50k years of evolution have come to, jerking off to alt-lite coalburning e-celeb on manchurian stalagmite research board?
>>
>>132310517
>>132313613
>>132313689

she's adorable
>>
>>132310517

And it's all capitalism's fault that this is happening. You can't be a libertarian/ancap/conservative and then complain about the importation of cheap laborers. You people shill against raising the minimum wage but then complain about immigrants driving down salaries and raising the cost of living.
>>
File: Autistic.jpg (116KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic.jpg
116KB, 418x359px
>>132313449
Careful! Someone might take that statement seriously!
>>
>>132314849
>difference between muslims/blacks and irish/italians

the micks and wops were seen as equally worthless, fuck you and your revisionism
>>
File: LEAF2.jpg (37KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
LEAF2.jpg
37KB, 800x522px
>>132314190
your day is coming
>>
>>132310517
where is that faggot crying about her denying white genocide now?
>>
>>132313689
that's a seam in her leggings.
>>
You don't get to build your empires by exploiting the rest of the world and then get pissy when they come wanting just compensation. Why are whites so greedy and irresponsible? They take and take from everyone and don't want to share at all.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea of wanting just people of a certain skin color. Why not eye color or hair color? Why not have inclusion to your little club be based on whether someone can roll their tongues. It seems like really arbitrary reason to exclude so much of the worlds population.

Do you realize all the talent and ideas and wealth you lose out on by closing your doors
>>
>>132317103
no it isn't aquafresh
>>
>>132311664
As a fellow Aussie that is pretty much the MO of the Young Libs. Internal factions are worse than left-wing parties
>>
The only thing I hate more than Jews like (((Lauren))) are the goddamned subhuman Finns who think they're white and they're gay ass country
>>
>>132314190
>shilling this hard.

You have to go back.
>>
>>132317121
they rebrand of course

now they say ''why doesnt she have a baby'' or ''she doesnt name the jew''.
>>
File: 1499028542026.jpg (32KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499028542026.jpg
32KB, 480x604px
I love how all the permavirgins congregate in these threads.
>>
File: 1479763720269.png (896KB, 1448x937px) Image search: [Google]
1479763720269.png
896KB, 1448x937px
>>132316605
>alt-lite

If making videos exposing white genocide is "alt-lite", then call me alt-lite. But then that label has lost all meaning.

>coalburning
No proof is ever provided for this.

>e-celeb
Retarded label.

>>132316761
>libertarian/ancap/conservative

This is a NatSoc/fascist board, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Capitalism is a problem, but the cultural Marxism and communism have caused just as many problems. That's why Third Position exists. A lot of them aren't even cheap laborers, they don't even fucking work, so that's not the only problem.

http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html
>Only 7% Of “Refugees” Working In Germany

http://fortune.com/2016/09/14/germany-hiring-refugee/
>Germany’s Major Firms Have Hired Fewer Than 100 of Its 1 Million Refugees

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/sweden-took-162k-refugees-last-year-494-got-jobs/
>Sweden Took 162k Refugees Last Year, 494 Got Jobs

>3 million Turks came to Germany as “guest workers”, but 80% of them now live on welfare.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/183720/80-turkish-muslim-settlers-germany-live-welfare-daniel-greenfield

>Minister of Labor: "Only one tenth of refugees is viable for the job market"
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html

>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

>Hans-Werner Sinn (famous german economist): Right now the big majority of migrants will be a burden for the state. If you don't want a limit, there's only wage dumping or mass unemployment
http://www.zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht

>>132317121

I think he was banned earlier today. Thank God.
>>
>>132317351
do you whiteknights even think about what youre saying? What am I shilling for?
>>
>>132317271
So now whites are 'they' and not 'we?'

Previously from you:
>>132313640

You know, if you're gonna try and manipulate the whites toward self-destruction, that's fair. You have to pursue the advantages of your own people, whoever they are.

But jeez, you're doing such a shit job of it. If you're gonna shapeshift you need to keep track of which skin you're wearing at the moment, yeah?
>>
>>132317528
maybe his skin color is (((white))) so he's confused
>>
>>132317528
I am white but i am human first. Also I don't want to identify with myself with people who consider themselves white supremacist.
>>
>>132311398
sometimes the obvious needs to be said out loud. if not it becomes rare and forgotten like common sense, thanks anon.
>>
>>132317613
Yeah, that's what I'm figuring. Honestly, what's really funny to me about the (((whites))) is how they think pushing the whites into destruction is gonna benefit them in the long run. When it's the whites who are the most tolerant of them and been the most benevolent towards them for the last half a century.

All they have to do is keep riding that wave and they're set. But noooo, they just HAVE to keep stirring the shit. Such bizarre behavior.
>>
>>132313762
No.
>>132315194
This. That ain't no cock, that's poof. It's soft.
>>
File: 1481823456924.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481823456924.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>132317271
>You don't get to build your empires by exploiting the rest of the world and then get pissy when they come wanting just compensation.

So are you accepting that Jews should give compensations too? They've been exploiting the entire world, especially whites, for thousands of years.

>Why are whites so greedy and irresponsible?
Whites are by far the most generous group in the world. No other group would send so much foreign aid, welfare, accept mass immigration and ethnic replacement, letting nonwhites shit on whites in white countries, have so much pointless guilt, affirmative action, hate their own history, giving preferences and benefits to other groups rather than theirs, accept white people being genocided in South Africa while barely talking about it.

The problem is that whites are way too generous for their own good.

>Do you realize all the talent and ideas and wealth you lose out on by closing your doors
We'r not closing our doors, that's the problems, and it's what's causing all the modern turrmoil. We've opened our little club too hard, and this is the result of it.

>>132317321

You sound mad Moshe. The only Jew here is you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
>>
>>132311067
LS is 22?
>>
File: 32654.png (44KB, 559x273px) Image search: [Google]
32654.png
44KB, 559x273px
Ann coulter has also been more unhinged than her usual self these past couple days. seem like everybody is beginning to smell the smoke. she literally RTed the white girl with the cake video
>>
>>132311584
/pol/ has changed more than once already, it(the hivemind) went from nazi to libertarian to nazi, to traditionalist and so forth.

The thing is - imagine a redittard. He comes here from some shitty reddit and decides - oh, I'm gonna get into it! Well, he's gonna get rough start but he likes Donald Trump because memes so it'll be easier on him. What's important is that in the internet world, 4chan in general carries "male" pattern of communication. The most usual thing here - calling each other a fag. Men generally trade insults whole the time, one of the reason women in IT complain about harassment is that they get into male-heavy environment and are treated as every other male would be treated. You can see this thing to spread around more "gentle" parts of the internet, since posters here normalized it on 4chan and carry it out of 4chan. Then they get banned for using "bad" words. Now go back to the redditard, he sees this thing happening, and realizes - huh, assault words don't kill! Then he sees people who think assault words do kill and get banned for saying that you aren't evil for using them. That won't wake up white nationalist in him but it will start him thinking.

The "right wing"(concept completely irrelevant nowadays) of today is as varied as it goes and encourages discussion. Long gone are mental no-go zones around issues of for example religion, it's free for all now. The left was in the same place once, and this is what gave it popularity, however, nowadays it's really hard to argue among leftists. As such they don't develop strategies for handling current problems and neither do they create some imaginative arguments. Look at blacks in the US. Leftists go on for the "oh underprivileged" mantra for 100 years now, and it just isn't very convincing in the time of affirmative action and tuning the society towards blacks greatly it just doesn't work. Only heavily deluded or misinformed individuals will believe this shit.
>>
>>132317683
Dude, I'm not white. I'm immune to this 'we're all humans' line. I don't give a fuck what you want to identify with. Save it for the bleeding-heart European descendants who think that such a thing actually has meaning. Shared humanity is the largest category and is of no value or consequence compared to the value of my tribe.

Playing this game with me gains you nothing and I award you no points. Plus you've already given yourself away with your previous posts by trying to play all the positions at once.

See:
>>132315920
>>
File: 1498424716565.jpg (196KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498424716565.jpg
196KB, 1000x1500px
>>132318091
I feel like people have been saying that she's 22 for a few years now
>>
>>132311398
nice post my dude
>>
>>132311067
Only political commenter I take seriously on youtube is from Varg Vikernes and he said that she's a shill
She's pretty hot but also blue pilled as fuck, especially on religion
This is a good video though
She's also from my home town Surrey apparently
The white people here have a reputation in Vancouver for being white trash but they are actually more red pilled on race compared to that liberal shit hole
>>
>>132311067
Don't let these shakes go on
It's time we had a break from it
It's time we had some leave
We've been living in the flames
We've been eating up our brains
Oh please don't let these shakes go on
>>
White people are not going to go extinct in any of our life times. How does it effect any of us here today as individuals what color the majority of people are 100 years from now? You are getting yourselves worked up over something that may happen after your dead
>>
>>132317683
>I am white but i am human first
You're the new Jew of the future, goy.
Your kids can look forward to being a minority in their own homelands whilst still being blamed for everything, ever, that goes wrong in civilizations.
Jews have Israel, Africans have Africa (raped by chinks) Asians have Asia but you, white man, have only a memory of our successful past and the fruits of our technological contributions to mankind and the utopian societies that we once had.
/pol/ is right and you may live to realize it someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmNWY0ZPfM
>>
shes been 14/88 for a while now
>>
>>132311067
/thread

e-celebs posters need to be banned
>>
>>132318558
As humans mix the idea of white countries and black countries won't exist. People will be free to love where they want and with whom they want t
>>
>>132318498
Appeal to hedonistic nihilism now? If you're not directly experiencing something, it has no value?

Are you just pulling these shitty posts from a list somewhere?
>>
>>132318870
How does brown people living in a future America affect you
>>
that was good, this is one to send the normalfags
>>
I thought she was coal burning
>>
>>132314013
She's legal a man, like the trap in your video.
>>
>>132318498
take a look at this faggot

>>132319004
shill disinfo
>>
I was looking for the video... here it is.

https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/881983864469676032
>>
>>132318801
Oh, please. Fuck off with this already. You're so fucking bad with these arguments.

Most of the world is galvanizing against racial and cultural admixture as we speak. It is an ongoing process which has begun over the last decade, and the only place in the world where this hasn't been the case is West Europe and the Anglosphere. As the population of Europe mixes with non-Europeans, the idea of Europe will cease to exist. The rest of the world which is interested in preserving their own unique cultures and identities will look on the resulting ruin and laugh.
>>
>>132318172
The destruction of discussion on the left caused to retreat into heavily restricted areas, where you're outright not allowed to say some stuff. In ordinary world, they would look at the data and after realizing their bullshit didn't work, rethink their approach. You can't do this though, so they pretend everything is fine while it isn't.

Now the redditard thinking that assault words don't kill wants to bring it to his subreddit. If there are more like him, they might either succeed or "redpill" more people while getting banned. This applies to virtually every forum or w/e on earth, so you can replace redditard with, dunno, neofagger or a guy addicted to twatter. The moment goon mods cave in and allow free speech, the left, with its internal discussion being dead has no chance to survive. Somebody once said, that if a place on the internet allows for free speech, it will eventually turn right - and that's the reason for this.

/pol/ meanwhile will always change. You can bet that 50% of people who complain about Trumpfags came here for Ron Paul memes, how the hell are they better than trupmfags? Same cancer, different label. Or rather - a fad that has no influence on your life.
>>
>>132319057
Why are you so bothered by people's skin color. None of you have explained why brown people are something to be feared
>>
>>132310517
I would lick her pussy, yes I would!
>>
File: FleshyKek.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FleshyKek.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>132317271
>You don't get to build your empires by exploiting the rest of the world and then get pissy when they come wanting just compensation.
Oh yes, yes we do get to build empires by exploiting the rest of the world, and get pissy when they invade our lands. We of all people know what that fucking means! You think we want to be on the short end of the stick?! Fuck no, get back in your place mud!
>>
>>132319057
>shill disinfo

Still would be nice to have a list of sex/bf partners before I commit anything
>>
>>132319082
Why is shutting your doors to all the talent, wealth and knowledge of the world a good thing?
>>
I'm not watching your fucking youtube video

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1498469206280.jpg (201KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498469206280.jpg
201KB, 908x1200px
>>132318701

Nope, we need to signal-boost them and help them spread as much as possible if they're /ourguys/ or /ourgirls/, or brilliant videos like this one.

"E-celebs" are good.

>>132318801
>As humans mix the idea of white countries and black countries won't exist.

Africa will still have black countries, whites just won't have theirs. And as these ideas disappear, all the cultures and peoples that created all these beautiful things over history will disappear with them. Race isn't just skin-color, it's genetic and spriritual.

And you won't be free, you will be enslaved by the governments and banks as they get more and more authoritarian because of idiots voting away their freedom for "socialism" (which most nonwhites support, see how many of them vote for it)

You're a naive fucking idiot. Your beautiful utopia where no one cares about color and everybody is free to do whatever they want is not only impossible and will never look like the outcome you have in mind, it's also undesirable

>>132319004

She isn't, it's just shill disinfo to discredit her. They just take one picture with a nonwhite, and imply this means they fucked. It's the most retarded shit.
>>
>>132319245
>talent, wealth and knowledge
what, of niggers?
>>
File: 1460806041057.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460806041057.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>132319131
It's just skin color goy! Stahp being so irrational with your rabid anti-Semitism and vile bigotry.
>>
>>132319245
its not. Immigration doesnt have to be totally shut down. Just at a ridiculously lower rate than now so the country doesnt lose his ethnic composition and everything this means.
>>
>>132319306
There will always be white people. And even if there isn't, the ideas they have come up with will be around if they are worth keeping around
>>
>>132318801
Can't tell if you're just trolling or 6 years old.
>Why isn't Saudi Arabia being pressured into becoming a 'melting pot'?
>Why isn't Africa under pressure to become 'more diverse'?
>Why aren't the Chinese being attacked for refusing to let China become minority Chinese?

Mass immigration is being pushed into ALL and ONLY white countries and it's becoming illegal for whites to say anything about it.
What the fuck do you think is going to be the long term outcome?
Whites are set to become minorities in their own countries in the next few decades and the anti-white propaganda is fucking relentless
>>
sage

who gives a fuck, literally tits or STFU and go to the kitchen. ANd I don't say that endearingly or as a joke ----- GO GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN AND GET A VACUUM if you want to do traditional roles.

fuck every faggot talking about her except for her body and only in side comments. Doesn't deserve her own thread.

sage
>>
>>132315387
so what if they were ethnically wiped out, right? races don't matter!
>>
>>132318947
It affects me by bringing America to ruin, because these systems created by the whites cannot be maintained by browns. This we see through historical precedent. Thus the competitiveness of my tribe is increased relative to the new Americans, possibly elevating us to global hegemony if we play the game right. Thus the wealth and prosperity of my relatives and family is likely to increase, thereby improving the quality and quantity of their religious sacrifices and increasing my power in the afterlife as an honored ancestor.
>>
>>132319429
Why does ethnic composition matter so much?
>>
>>132319454
White people are open in their doors because they want to enjoy all the benefits that the world has to offer
>>
>>132319505
see:
>>132314683
>>
The only thing we can be sure of,is that theres going to be lots of happenings in europe in the future due to the rising racial tensions and the foreigners not assimilating. Also,most of them are not refugees.but economic migrants and the northern european welfare states act as a magnet. At least eastern europe,maybe thanks to our harsh economic conditions,will not experience this.
For the americans that cant understand the importance of whats happening,you have to understand that european nations are not based on ideas like yours is ,but on common ancestry and history. The minute you replace a nation's people,is the minute that the nation and all its history and culture dies.
>>
>>132319505
are you really this new ?

why dont you lurk more instead of asking 500 very complex questions in the span of 1 thread. go make a thread about it or something
>>
>>132319318
You're replying to a paid shill, stop replying to a paid shill. They have scripts of shit like this meant to concensus crack. We all know the problem with societies that are anything but homogeneous. We all know that racemixing lowers the quality of offspring. We all know that there is a concerted effort underway by Jewish groups to forcibly remove white majority populations through mass migration and racemixing normalization.

We all know how it has to end,
>>
>>132319487
You don't know that. Your fears are based on zero evidence
>>
>>132319483
>uh oh, someone i agree with 98% is getting popular, better post how much i hate them
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
File: 1490252567954.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490252567954.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>132319131
Seriously, are you retarded or just trolling?
>>
>>132319605
i know it's bait but i want to see where it goes
>>
>>132319587
So do you even know the answer?
>>
why does she dye her hair?
>>
File: 235233.png (3MB, 1718x1526px) Image search: [Google]
235233.png
3MB, 1718x1526px
Hey this is Mike Ma checking in to say "Lauren Southern" is just my drag persona
>>
>>132310517
this EPIK REDPILLED YOUTUBAH spam is actually making me mad. Go read a book dumb retards
>>
>>132319649
>zero evidence
I guess you've never heard of a little place called Rome.
>>
>>132319245
Like I said earlier, don't play this game with me. I'm not white and I don't buy into these stupid lies about immigration. I'm aware that your question is phrased in a way that tries to herd people toward a presupposed answer.

It's so unsophisticated too. This is literally like an 8 year old going 'are you gay? does your mama know you're gay?'

Obviously you know as well as I that immigration not an all-or-nothing game. Playing like it is only insults your own intelligence.
>>
Just give me a straight answer. Why should I as a white person get all riled up about the possible future demographics of America. You all seem to be very passionate about this but can't give me a coherent answer that is based on evidence
>>
File: black lives matter 32.webm (3MB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter 32.webm
3MB, 552x358px
>>132319754
why do european ethnicities not matter, and why do native american ethnicities matter?
>>
>>132319675
>they only used the butt of the axe
disappointed desu
>>
>>132319754
what do you think retard ? i wouldnt care if i didnt know the answer. it took me fucking years to hold these position im not gonna spew an imcomplete shitty answer in 1 post

go make a thread if you want answers. some people here have tons of reading, sources, and patience.
>>
File: tryth.png (689KB, 1156x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tryth.png
689KB, 1156x1140px
The amount of shills and antifa faggots ITT is disturbing
>>
>>132319758
Is this the real Mike Ma?
>>
>>132319911
Europeans had countries and then decided to steal another one
>>
File: 1409277249763.png (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
1409277249763.png
1MB, 616x5370px
>>132319131

Social cohesion? Safety? A sense of belonging? Not feeling like a foreigner in your own major cities? Children being able to walk home at night without fear? General person to person trust? Happiness? Life expectancy? Community participation? Close friendships? Wanting a high-IQ population? Less crime? Self-preservation? Avoiding social atomization and ethnic conflicts that are inevitable with "multiculturalism"?

That's just off the top of my head.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

>In Britain, Muslims make up 21% of youth criminals. Immigrants all together make up 45%.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hugely-disproportionate-number-of-gypsy-inmates-in-youth-prisons-a3137441.html

>In France, 70% of burglaries are committed by first or second generation immigrants.
http://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage/aucun-lien-entre-immigration-et-delinquance-france-peu-genereuse-avec-immigres-radiographie-quelques-cliches-bien-pensants-peau-1875772.html

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
>In Canada, Fantino, then head of 31 Division, told North York’s committee on community, race and ethnic relations that, while blacks made up 6 per cent of the Jane-Finch population, they accounted for 82 per cent of robberies and muggings, 55 per cent of purse-snatchings and 51 per cent of drug offences in the previous year.

I love these threads because you can just tell how the kike shills and the (((civic nationalists))) are triggered by Lauren.
>>
>>132319453
Are you seriously just gonna repeat yourself? Did you run out of material or something? You should at least go to another thread if you're gonna do that...

>>132313640
>>132317528
>>
This bitch sees her influence waning in realtime as she shills are heebie-jeebies on here. If she didnt do this now she would have no base, other than kids who jerk off to her. She probably still works for the Rebel and this is their new angle they are working from to co-opt us, without tainting the taint that is the rebel.
>>
File: 1111.png (2MB, 1242x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
2MB, 1242x1236px
>>132320031

It's me, I'm alive and well!
>>
>>132320040
but you just said that's ok because we're all human and must mix
>>
>>132319649
>fears

The fuck are you on about? The destruction of the West is an opportunity for my people, and I look forward to it eagerly.
>>
>>132319758
Mike put your nuts away
>>
>>132320110
They slaughtered all the natives. Meanwhile you guys are afraid of having a single Mexican neighbor move in next door
>>
>>132320007
I just want to turn this into a nigger / mud hate thread
>>
>>132319907
So now you're a white again?
>>132317528

Make up your mind please.
>>
File: 1490252524927.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490252524927.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>132319963
Spinning motorbike tyres for the win desu
>>
>>132320230
why do natives matter in america when they don't matter to you anywhere else?

ethnicity doesn't matter, get with the times.
>>
>>132320230
actually disease was by far the biggest killer. Also its not ''1 mexican''
>>
File: 2017-07-04-012250_462x181_scrot.png (53KB, 462x181px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04-012250_462x181_scrot.png
53KB, 462x181px
>>132320088
timestamp with my id faget
>>
File: niggercrime.jpg (154KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
niggercrime.jpg
154KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>132320216

S H I T
H
I
T

I'm caught online!
>>
>>132310517
love these pro (((lauren southern))) threads, shills have become really good at their jobs. southern is an alex jones disinfo kike plant from the rebel and gets massively shilled to sell her worthless channel parroting pol talking point watered down to exclude the jews. wouldn't be suprised if most people who are pro southern in this thread a payed by rebel directly.
>>
>>132320363
You realize I a country of 330 million people a couple million non whites coming here is a relatively small number
>>
File: moderate islam 49.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 49.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>132319907
why should I as a white person get all riled up about the past demographics of America?
>>
File: CCC.png (1MB, 1242x1236px) Image search: [Google]
CCC.png
1MB, 1242x1236px
THREAD DERAILED THIS IS NOW A MIKE MA TAKEOVER
>>
>>132320464
what about a couple millions over decade and decades ? is that still a small number ? And that problem is not just in the USA, its everywhere
>>
File: 1386281329004.jpg (514KB, 1060x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1386281329004.jpg
514KB, 1060x1342px
>>132319453
>There will always be white people.

Nope. A combination of low birth rates, anti-white crime and terrorism, miscegenation, and ethnic replacement will make sure the last whites are hunted down. It's genocide. Just look at what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia when whites were few in numbers. Or what happened with the mass murder of tens of millions of white Europeans when Jewish Bolsheviks managed to implement communism and took power in the USSR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
>Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
>Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the White Man" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

http://newobserveronline.com/anc-drive-whites-south-africa-within-50-years/
>“Whites will be driven out of South Africa by ANC within 50 Years”, F. W. de Klerk, the last Afrikaner president of that country, said

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

And even if we can't be sure, it's not worth waiting until we find out, and it's not worth becoming a minority in your own country. There is no benefit to it, only drawbacks.

> the ideas they have come up with will be around if they are worth keeping around
Again, you missed: >>132314849

You can't keep the ideas without keeping the people, they will just disappear and be replaced by the ideas favored by the other groups replacing them. (such a Sharia Law with the Muslim invasion in Europe).
>>
>>132320464
t. 56%
>>
File: nfnf.jpg (789KB, 1242x1529px) Image search: [Google]
nfnf.jpg
789KB, 1242x1529px
MIKE MA IS LOGGED ON
>>
>>132320494
Tell stump that worshiping stalin makes him a self hating polak.
>>
>>132320530
But the population as a whole is still rising due to birth rates alone. The us actually has sustainable birth rates
>>
File: 1468774257480.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1468774257480.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>132310517
If she doesn't lick the porcupine I can't cum dammit.
>>
>>132320596
what the fuck
>>
>>132320534
So a couple Africans talking about killing whites means there is a world wide conspiracy to kill all whites? You do realize these crazy claims are why nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>132320373
>They didn't rape her.

Faggots.
>>
File: 1497408292884.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497408292884.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
>>132314013
>>
>>132311267
No, some of us actual nationalists just see a woman trying to co-opt shit for her own gain in the same vein as Cuckovich, etc. Don't also need to be a genius to see beta orbiters trying to come out in force every time someone so much as questions her because you doing so think white knighting is still going to get you in the good graces of females using you.
>>
>>132320596
>>132320596
Are you even trying anymore? What does sustainable birth rates of the population as a whole have to do with what that guy's talking about, which is the white population, and that it's constantly shrinking as a percentage of the total population as a result of low white birth rates?

How are you so fucking bad at playing the game?
>>
File: 1475359637805.jpg (232KB, 1276x997px) Image search: [Google]
1475359637805.jpg
232KB, 1276x997px
>>132320448
> southern is an alex jones disinfo kike plant from the rebel

She doesn't work at Rebel Media anymore. She's not a plant at all, she's for real. If she was controlled, she would've stayed a Rebel.

>talking point watered down to exclude the jews.
Probably because of legal concerns or such around "antisemitism" and wanting to avoid the label. She makes those views palatable to your average viewer, and it doesn't take that long to find out who's behind the whole thing once you make the leap.

David Duke has been exposing the Jews for decades, but it's important to have more popular outlets and public figures that can't be discredited or marginalized like he was.
>>
>>132314692
bottom left is more than a little bit nigger than the others
>>
>>132320836
World wide the white population is the highest it's been in history. Whites aren't just going to all die over night
>>
>>132310517
Fuck off with your E-Celeb bullshit. Don't you get it, anything these attention whore pieces of shit touch will not become more mainstream it will become ridiculed. Look at what happened with "meme magic" and all that KEK shit. If Lauren Southern is openly promoting white nationalism it will only hurt the movement hardcore.
>>
>>132310852
Implying she's on my 'right'
>>
>>132320899
Do understand what's happening in South Africa at the moment faggot?
This is the template for Europe.,
>>
>>132320558
You're getting raped by a drunk native next time you come to Alaska
>>
>>132320755
It is not a conspiracy, but an emergent property arising from the functional tribalism of non-white groups.

For instance, if whites were to be destroyed, and my people gained hegemony over the Earth, we would likely eradicate all black people over the course of a few centuries. And it wouldn't be because we would consciously work toward that goal. It would simply come about because as a people, we generally have no desire to admix with blacks, and have a tendency to see blacks as inferior to us due to their lower IQs and inability to sustain functional modern societies.
>>
>>132311398

If you told me 5 years ago /pol/ of all places would take a spot in the culture war and not only start pushing back against globalist narratives and progressive puppets, but actually start taking huge fucking chunks out of them, I would have laughed and said, ''If only''

The board got flooded with shills after Trump, we all knew that would be a price to pay. But we've had shills before, and each time they fail, the board gets stronger, the resolve more concrete.

E-celebs who cant be easily pigeonholed are all useful for distilling the essential message down to bite size normie pieces. Lauren's video is exactly what the young need to hear, because weak politicians, globalist scum who only give a shit about money, useful idiot sjw's and fucking anti-white kikes have created a shitstorm today that will fall on them tomorrow. They'll be the ones growing up in a world as a minority where everyone hates them because they are white, they'll be the ones growing up in a world where their western rights and values are eroded even more than they are today.

Remember the dystopian green text threads? Remember the first time you got redpilled on white birth rates, mass immigration, cultural marxism, ect and realised where the world was drifting? Every young normie who watches a video like Lauren's, or picks up a book they were never supposed to read, or learns to disconnect from the mainstream narrative is one collective step back from the shitshow, and one collective step toward a better future. In that sense, I dont give a shit who spreads the message, as long as it gets spread
>>
>>132310517
LE BASED BLACK MAN
>>
File: 1497370590480.jpg (390KB, 1000x2789px) Image search: [Google]
1497370590480.jpg
390KB, 1000x2789px
>>132320755

No, I'm showing you the natural conclusion of whites becoming a minority. Nonwhites will be agitated to finish us off once we don't have sociopolitical power and numbers to fight back against it. Like what happened in Africa, like what happened in the USSR, etc.

You wanted an example, I gave you several. But even if it was just because of dysgenic and low birth rates, it would still be bad. There is no benefit to have our numbers reduced in our countries. Whites are already a tiny minority in the world, them becoming a minority in the countries they built and founded is not helpful to any white person.

>>132320906

Spotted the buttmad /leftypol/ autist. Jesus Christ, do you seriously think you're fooling anyone?
>>
>>132321094
You have zero evidence to back up that claim
>>
>>132313762
>virgin
>>
>>132320899
And what does that have to do with the percentage of whites in the US population, which was the topic under discussion?

You can't lead me so easily by the nose like you can these whites, bro. I'm not gonna play that game.
>>
>>132321251
Why is having white people so important to the world? There are very few whites in East Asia and they do pretty well
>>
>>132321253
do you think africans are cosmopolitan?
>>
File: 1446504657801.png (2MB, 1594x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1446504657801.png
2MB, 1594x1274px
>>132321107
>It is not a conspiracy

Think again.

http://sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews%20Founded%20The%20ANC
>In 1963 a group of Jews founded the "African" National Congress. The ANC was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Denis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men: Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA

http://sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
>Umkhonto we Sizwe was the military side of the ANC, commanded by Nelson Mandela, Denis Goldberg, Rusty Bernstein, Harold Wolpe and Joe Slovo. All except Mandela were Jews of the South African Communist Party. Umkhonto laid on the foot soldiers. The Jews had the brains, the knowledge and the international contacts to organize strategy, tactics, weapons, explosives and training. Some/most/all of the finance came from Harry Oppenheimer

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

http://shoebat.com/2016/03/07/german-government-releases-graphic-and-racist-guide-to-teach-migrants-how-to-have-sex/
>German Government Releases Graphic Guide To Teach “Migrants” How To Have Sex With German Women

http://youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>French President Nicolas (((Sarkozy))) on EU plan for forced miscegenation

All of this is being engineered. White genocide in South Africa and the USSR were a Jewish communist projects.
>>
>>132321453
why is having native americans so important to the world?
>>
Lauren Southern is a Canadian Shill designed to distract us from fighting the culture war with her round ass.

She babbles on nonsensically just like a liberal and she paints on her eyebrows (just like a liberal).

She's a shilling leaf. We cannont trust her. We cannot be distracted by her. We must stay focused and fight!
>>
>>132310517
UNTILL SHE HAS KIDS LIKE GAVIN IM NOT BUYING IT.
>>
>>132321534
Europeans slaughtered the native Americans. That's real genocide
>>
File: prophetpepepbuh.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
prophetpepepbuh.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>132311267
You need digits.
Kek bless you.
>>
>>132321631
why is having native americans so important to the world?
>>
>>132321695
It isn't necessarily. But you all think having a black family move next door is going to lead to white genocide. I used native Americans to show what a real genocide is.
>>
>>132320771
>No, some of us actual nationalists just see a woman trying to co-opt shit for her own gain in the same vein as Cuckovich
This is pretty much what you all should think.
>>
File: RG-in-EgyptW585-1.jpg (37KB, 585x407px) Image search: [Google]
RG-in-EgyptW585-1.jpg
37KB, 585x407px
>claims to be traditionalist
>anti islam
this is a fucking joke
>>
>>132310517
Has the Finnish kike reported in to proove she's not Jewish yet?
>>
>>132321453
It's not important to the world. But I believe that the existence of whites has an innate form of value. Like a rhino or a panda. It would be a great shame if white people, of their own accord, allowed themselves to be destroyed.
>>
File: lebanon civil war.png (326KB, 722x412px) Image search: [Google]
lebanon civil war.png
326KB, 722x412px
>>132321833
ah yes mass nonselective immigration and inaction on illegal immigration can be boiled down to "having a black family move next door"

>>132321887
not my tradition, ahmed
>>
>>132321695
>why is having native americans so important to the world?
>brits hating the men that told Washington how to fight a guerrilla war.
No fucking wonder.
Still playing punch for punch in the military?
>>
>>132321631
Answer the question jew
>>
>>132321998
But it's just skin color. There are billions of humans in the world
>>
File: 1490768836687.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1490768836687.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>132321253
Except that EVERY projection across Europe has whites becoming a minority by the next few decades and that's not taking into account the fact that immigration is INCREASING.

This is a fact. No one is denying it and the generic response from conditioned people such as yourself is 'so what'.
Ask yourself how minorities are treated in the countries these people are immigrating from and check out some Pew Research opinion polls.
It's a bleak picture, but you don't care, because you're not white.

If it's any consolation to us, you're going to get assfucked by the Chinese. They don't give a fuck about your marxism or Jewish victim culture.
>>
>>132320881
yes she still works for rebel also normalizing critic of jewish influence needs to be top priority to end most of the problems whites face today, if e-celebs not going to name the jew they are worthless for a white identity, report this shill thread for advertisment
>>
>>132322001
Do you actually believe that undocumented immigrants from Mexico are going to spontaneously start killing all white people?
>>
File: jutkulaura.jpg (54KB, 621x327px) Image search: [Google]
jutkulaura.jpg
54KB, 621x327px
>>132321920
you can wait for ever
>>132322001
>muh ahmed
Jesus christ get creative
also I dont see any european following pre french revolution tradition. You cant be in favour of "modern" european culture and against muslim culture. And then call yourself a traditionalist
>>
>>132321533
Ah, the (((question))).

I don't think that there's a (((conspiracy))) here either. As I see it this kind of behavior is also an emergent property that arises from (((culture))). My people, as a group, also tend to exhibit certain behaviors without being consciously directed toward it. Being not one of the Chosen myself, I don't exactly understand what elements of their culture specifically cause this behavior, but I honestly don't think they're pursuing these things on purpose.

Of course, this sort of emergent behavior is probably more dangerous than an actual conspiracy, because it is not sane or reasoned behavior. Nor can it be accurately predicted on a rational basis.
>>
>>132322161
Just because the population is going down does not mean their is a genocide
>>
File: 1486000001985.png (547KB, 1522x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486000001985.png
547KB, 1522x540px
>>132321453
>There are very few whites in East Asia and they do pretty well

Only Japan really, China isn't a great country to live in, and it's mainly because they're still 98% Japanese.

Only white countries and Western civilization provide all the level of comfort and freedom we take for granted. White people have different levels of empathy, creativity, physical characteristics, etc. that make them different. White civilization has contributed the most to the world, and most of what China and Japan iterated and improved upon were invented by Europeans.

White people have no reason to facilitate their own extinction anyway, they will fight back. They will always create distinct cultures than East Asians, and that's beautiful. That's real diversity.

>>132321631

Native Americans slaughtered each other all the time between tribes before Europeans arrived.

Every groups in the world has done some horrible things. At least whites kept reservations for the natives and respected them afterwise. Most other groups in history have never done as much.
>>
>>132322219
yes, because there is almost endless historical precedent
>>
File: Lauren_Southern_With_Rifle.jpg (130KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren_Southern_With_Rifle.jpg
130KB, 960x578px
>>132310517
There are tons and tons of shills on here with the main purpose of dividing us. It's dead obvious and don't fall for it you stupid fucking faggots.

We need allies not nitpicking and being autists because they don't outright call out niggers. We've got to work step by step, not immediately ask people to go full nazi.

<3 Lauren Southern is the only dude I'd bang
>>
>>132322656
And you wonder why people think white supremacists are crazy. You have no evidence this will occur
>>
>>132322124
Sorry bro. It's me, that non-white that you keep being unable to reply to. You really should try to keep track of those IDs so you're not getting blown the fuck out constantly. Billions of humans is irrelevant because it's the largest category, and by definition it includes everyone. So it is functionally meaningless as a means to discuss groupings.

'White' is not just a skin color. This is just an overgeneralized term we use to describe a segment of the human population. The differences that define 'whites' or indeed, any other group of humans is everything, from bone density to blood chemistry to cranial capacity to modes of thought. It is ancestry, and lineage, born and bred in the very marrow of our bones for tens of thousands of years.

But English cannot conceptualize these complex nuances, of course. We have to go to these oversimplifications like 'white' or 'black' or 'brown.'
>>
>>132322767
Okay so maybe there are some differences in bone marrow and head size too. We are all humans though. We are more similar than different
>>
File: Direct control.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Direct control.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>132312171
>>
>>132322671
>lauren southern is the most important right wing figurehead
lol get a load of this shill
>>
>>132322735
rwandan genocide
assyrian genocide in ottoman empire
greek genocide in ottoman empire
multi-way mass murder in lebanon
non-muslim genocide in mughal india (80,000,000 hindus gone)
countless examples of greek and persian cities completely exterminating minorities through mob violence
and for an example of nonwhites chimping out and killing whites, see LA 1992
on and on
>>
>>132320363
Lets ignore the hundreds of thousands tortured and slaughtered. Natives having their arms chopped off for not bringing enough gold, 8 year old girls raped and then killed when found pregnant, young boys being chased by dogs and eaten alive for entertainment.

Of course disease was the biggest killer, doesn't mean a bunch of horrible shit wasn't done to them.
>>
>>132323003
Fuck off stupid shill
>>
>>132319573
You mean our (((upper class))) enjoys them. Common mortals like me do not.
>>
File: 1492973631966.jpg (4MB, 1976x2248px) Image search: [Google]
1492973631966.jpg
4MB, 1976x2248px
>>132322274

Is it a genocide. Low birth rates because of forced cultural and legal circumstances + miscegenation + ethnic replacement + massive increase in anti-white crimes which often go unpunished (see rapefugees and terrorism in Europe) plus destruction of culture, heritage because it's "racist", "old", "backward". Cultural and ethnic genocide, and all deliberate.

>Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part1; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
www.un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

Replacement of groups is here:
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>>132322269

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

>Barbara Lerner Spectre
http://youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8

>Jewish Supremacism
http://youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU

>Noel Ignatiev
http://youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
http://youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Jews want to recreate the scenario in the USSR by importing massive amounts of nonwhites who will vote away our freedom through socialist and communist polices.

>>132322209

She doesn't work at Rebel Media anymore, and you're obviously a shill. She attacked them recently, and they keep attacking her too.
>>
>>132322934
Oh yes, more similar than different. And this is why it is our differences that define us.

It is our differences that have ALWAYS been more important than our similarities. Take a look at the bloody history of the world sometime. All of these billions of people who were happily slaughtering and enslaving and eating each other for thousands of years WERE indeed more similar to their victims than they were different. But that didn't matter.

And it still doesn't matter. You take you and I. I acknowledge that we have a shared humanity. And I don't give a fuck. You are not a member of my tribe, and never will be, so therefore you are less important to me than any member of my tribe. If you have to suffer that one of my relatives may prosper, so be it.

And the majority of the world thinks like I do. It is only the self-hating and loathsome modern Whites who want to believe otherwise.

But of course, you are a non-white, probably one of the Chosen, and you already know all this. You're obviously just fucking with whites because you want to demoralize them in order to advance your own agenda... and you're doing a piss-poor job at it, I gotta say.
>>
File: 1362004955278.jpg (107KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1362004955278.jpg
107KB, 612x612px
she's more than alright, since she actually goes out of her way to do real world reporing and isn't afraid of discussing touchy subjects, while neither going too soft, nor sperging out like Molymeme, Filter Salesman and the other idiots.

a centrist or a msm-brainwashed normie can actually sit through her video without dismissing it right away as right-wing lunacy and learn something and be persuaded to see her point o view -- which is far more valuable than the sort of preaching to choir that the edgy "fearless" youtubers sitting in their basements do

also:
>>132322671
>big-tiddied blond with a VZ58 inna woods
mfw
>>
>>132323699
oh ya, link to another video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
>>
>>132321017
While technically it's not punching to your right, it's still punching fairly far right of center and should be minimized.

That said, attacking cuckservatives and neocons is entirely justified even if they're technically right of center on some issues, because they're traitors who only put up token resistance to the left and sit by doing nothing as the left tries to more the Overton window farther and farther their way.
>>
The left has their useful idiots, now we have ours.
>>
>>132322735
Non-whitey, you are getting BTFO'd on every front, so shut your stupid mouth, you know nothing. Genocide is too stromg a word, but there is most definitely a population replacement occurring. You hop like a monkey from branch to branch, at times implying whitey deserves this, others saying no replacement is occurring. Make up your sub 90IQ mind
>>
My issue with her is that she brings nothing to the table beaides regurgitated statistics, theories, and facts that others have been preaching and sharing for years.

She is a pretty right wing blonde girl. She is a civic nationalist in the best scenario and will never be more than a shut journalist and a unskilled political and social commentstor.

I am very aware for ctr char assassination threads. I don't doubt she has been a target. I don't care about her or anything that happens to her. She is useless.
>>
File: GJ.gif (929KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GJ.gif
929KB, 500x500px
>>132323389
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 436666.png (42KB, 623x411px) Image search: [Google]
436666.png
42KB, 623x411px
>>132323846
>My issue with her is that she brings nothing to the table beaides regurgitated statistics, theories, and facts that others have been preaching and sharing for years.

bro have you seen her audience size ? its all that matters who care if to us, this video is bland and boring. this WILL touch tons of normie cuckservatives.

>She is a civic nationalist
im not so sure about that mate, she doesnt seem sure either. its pretty clear she's just afraid of the consequences.
>>
>>132323846
hello chaim
>>
File: z.png (1B, 486x500px)
z.png
1B, 486x500px
>>132314190
kek
>>
>>132314683
oh no they replaced buffalo and fucking teepees with skyscrapers, cars and the modern age. kys retard
>>
File: 1400940062823.jpg (759KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400940062823.jpg
759KB, 1608x1600px
>>132323846
>My issue with her is that she brings nothing to the table beaides regurgitated statistics, theories, and facts that others have been preaching and sharing for years.

Why would you expect that? Not everyone needs to be some rigorous, original intellectual. They're the brains who come up with a lot of these theories and ideologies, but you need a lot of public figures advocating those views for public consumption and to make them popular and mainstream.

That's how all the cultural marxist cancer took over the West. By having constant people regurgitating cultural marxist and liberal bullshit in schools, Hollywood, TV, books, music, etc. until it became the mainstream culture and they got most of the population to believe it.

She's definitely a closet WN, not a civic nationalist if you've actually watched this or saw a lot of the things she's said in the past.

>>132323809

I don't think she's an idiot, she probably realized it was all true by hanging around nationalist circles and she got redpilled. She even went directly to chase NGO boats and met with GI in Europe. She's a pretty smart girl.
>>
I'm fucking black, and I have more heritage in Canada than this fucking Jewess.

Who the fuck is she?
>>
>/pol/ recognizes the slippery slope that got us (((here)))
>/pol/ doesn't think we need a slippery slope to go full 1488
good goys, tarnish the beautiful white girls name
>>
File: jidf6.jpg (509KB, 1340x1492px) Image search: [Google]
jidf6.jpg
509KB, 1340x1492px
>>132324624
>commie nigger claiming he has heritage

I thought commies hated culture heritage, especially if it's derived from white people? Aren't homogenous "capitalist" and "oppressive"?

>>132324870

They're shills m8. If you haven't realized that /pol/ has been overrun by shills for a long time, and their biggest threat is people advocating /pol/-tier views to millions of people in a palatable manner, you're a moron.

Stop thinking the retards who keep shitting on Lauren are actual /pol/acks.
>>
>>132325191
I know there's shills here, I was just making an argument for the easily swayed newfags.
>>
>>132314692
all e-celebs are controlled
this nigger fucker lauren is no different
>>
File: lauren.png (338KB, 620x666px) Image search: [Google]
lauren.png
338KB, 620x666px
>>132325752
>anyone who says anything to promote views in public is "controlled"
>the only non-controlled thing is shitposting contained on taiwanese basket-weaving image boards and whining about so-called "e-celebs"

Yeah you're not a shill at all.
>>
>>132324508
bb pls have my white children
>>
>>132324870
jews arent white, leafnigger.
>>
>>132326074
>muh secret club XD
>>
>>132326074
bitch I'm not a shill I'm very anti-jew
I just don't fall for the classic left girl pandering to beta males
she wants money simple as that
you would have to be mentally ill to believe she gives a fuck about anything she says in videos.
Men speak facts and women are just attention whoring
>>
>>132326340
say kike, maybe it will make you more believable next time
>>
>>132310517
Fuck her and fuck this e-celeb culture.
>>
>>132326460
A
FUCKING
ORBITER
>>
>>132326460
kike is outdated
u fucking goldie
fuck off
>>
>>132318701
1000x this. They are all pure cancer from reddit and they're fooling nobody but each other.
>>
File: 1497354127530s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497354127530s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>132311398
Fucking amen, brother.
>>
>tfw sent Lauren Southern a message when she was here asking to catch up for a drink
>no reply

I tried, tho
>>
>>132314190
i can't wait to step on your throat
>>
>>132326780
stop changing your flag retard
>>
>>132313762
idiot
>>
>>132311398
>i dont care about spreading caner as long as we le redpill the normies
Get the fuck out and never come back
>>
laura southern threads are fucking nu/pol/ cancer
>>
>>132311267
feminists hate nothing more than right wing women
>>
File: 1494024737563.jpg (492KB, 2048x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1494024737563.jpg
492KB, 2048x1884px
>>132326340
>bitch I'm not a shill I'm very anti-jew
Yet you're doing the Jew's job by claiming exposing the Jewish agenda should never be done in public where it can reach millions of people or else it's "controlled".

>I just don't fall for the classic left girl pandering to beta males
You mean "males", period? All normal men like pretty anti-feminist girls.

>she wants money simple as that
So she makes money promoting good values? How is that a bad thing? Are you some kind of commie nigger? She makes money which she wants, she gets attention which every girl wants, viewers get a pretty girl to watch and inform them, and people who agree with those views are happy that they spread. Everyone other than leftists and Jews are happy.

>you would have to be mentally ill to believe she gives a fuck about anything she says in videos.
She said she had a conservative dad. She went directly to Europe to stop boats. She's spent years doing this stuff and putting her life, name and image on the line. She helps and gives a lot more of a fuck than most people on this board.

>Men speak facts and women are just attention whoring
All girls want attention, and they can share facts like everyone. This should be used to her and our advantage.

>>132327021
>>132326646
>>132326520
>>132327015

Love the butthurt. Keep it coming. Everything Lauren is doing is great, there's nothing cancerous about it.
>>
File: 1498596546811.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498596546811.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
When the election came everybody here knew what would happen to the board, given what we had seen already before in 2014 for example. If we believe the red pill process is functional then it might not be so bad if Lauren gets her message out to people. However, some things to consider:

- Lauren has almost no original thoughts of her own, she is merely documenting her journey down the rabbit hole. Therefore it is very important to wonder where she might end up, and it looks like white identity + civic nationalism to me, not white nationalism or anything anti-jew.

- It is definitely not a great thing to have figureheads that claim to speak for a 'movement'. Even if those prominent people get the message out, they will not agree and there will be conflict. This can also be fostered and agitated for, and there is no obvious way to resolve it except through more discussion. One of the more annoying parts of how this board died is the constant bickering about e-celebs, just like here.

- The right does not have the luxury of the left's maxim "no enemies to my left.". The right is not like that at all, and I have no idea why people figure that it is. I believe it's because they have experienced the red pill process and believe it terminates somewhere reasonably comfortable with respect to modern democracy, relatively free sexual relationships and free market capitalism. But there are people who believe democracy should be abolished, and much disagreement about what should be put in its place. The left has this too, but they are naturally united by wanting to destroy the existing order. They are entropy, we are kind of the opposite.

- Whatever you say about 'redpilling' people, those same people should immediately be told NOT to get their worldview and ideology from youtube or e-celebs. This is not just a quirk of the anonimity of this board, it is imperative that you research your own stuff and become your own person. Don't follow someone just because of their words.
>>
>>132316442
She is the one that doesn't care about the ideas and she clearly is pro kikes, not against them
She's controlled opposition just like the kike faggot Milo
>>
>>132320771
>"Oy vey, women are helping the movement grow! Shut it down!"
No movement can grow WITHOUT women these days. This "movement" is not your special boys club anymore.
>>
>>132327267
she has your virgin ass whipped LOL
she is getting fucked by black men or even ''white'' men and you're sitting on your ass hard defending a girl that doesn't even know you exist.
haha I can't believe beta men are so quick to defend leftists women that are literally role playing as right wing they do 2 mins of research and post some videos and boom everyone bites ''yay cute girl knows about our problems shes def not just another jew puppet xd this is awesome this girl is so right about everything I want to marry a girl like her''
fucking delusional shit
all women are leftists you need to wake the fuck up
this bitch will continue bringing in money while laughing at all the idiots that buy her act
>>
>>132310852
I punch right on Varg because he's a defeatist and divider. Besides that everyone else serves a decent purpose even if I don't like them. Milo and Gavin cancerous but they push normies towards civic nat which enforces legal immigration and puts voting odds in ethno nationalist favor.
Civic nat also radicalizes the left and minorities pushing more people towards ethnic nationalism. It's a slow process but I feel like they are more useful than not and give a numerical advantage of soft nationalism from otherwise leftist like homosexuals who dislike Islam or liberals who dislike illegal immigration.
>>
File: 1437056258198.jpg (45KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1437056258198.jpg
45KB, 250x280px
>>132327475
>she clearly is pro kikes

Considering she left Rebel Media around the time Ezra created that "white nationalists are stupid" video and around the time they went to Israel, I doubt it. Everything she does goes against the Jew's agenda.

>>132327635
>if I keep saying she's a Jew puppet who fucks black men and is secretly a leftist, and everyone who disagrees is a virgin they'll believe me

It doesn't work anymore Chaim. I can smell the fear in you even from here.
>>
>>132328292
thats what a virgin would say
later fag enabler
>>
>>132327635
Is that what you get off over?
>>
>>132328913
cya kikeboy
>>
I like her, shes no Gavin McInnes, but for a kid, shes pretty good. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, take what you can get. The in fighting on the right is its biggest hurdle.
>>
>Lauren Southern says something
Who fucking cares what this basic bimbo bitch has to say you virgin neckbeard
>>
>>132329096
>Who fucking cares what this basic bimbo bitch
Literally millions of people. That's why it's relevant dumbass, it's called marketing.
>>
>>132328292
https://twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en
>>
>>132323846
She talks about whites being demographically replaced which is alrdy far more than any so called civic nationalist would talk about
>>
>>132326340

This post really made me thing... made me think you are a shill... there was just something about the way you constructed your comment, i can't quite put my finger on it, it just didn't feel right, is anyone else seeing what i saw, or am i going mental?
>>
File: 51024381.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
51024381.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>132310517
Here's a crazy idea, what if the JewTubers are just spending time at /pol/ to pander to us with topics we care about, to gain audience, reduce criticism, and increase profit?
>She's fucking Jewish, she claims her grandfather survived the Holohoax
>JewAfterTheStorm Did the same shit, to try and please us, not because she believes it.
>Only when she denounces the fucking Jews like Evangelion (The only real red pilled Youtuber), maybe not so drastically or else the JewTube admins will shut it down
>>
Always remember.

ALL Jews are your #1 enemy.

Torturing a disgusting jewish child to death is a good thing.
>>
>>132313310
Fuck she's hot. God damn I'd love to see her with a black cock in her.
>>
File: 1498543029126.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498543029126.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>132314550
>mentions peterson
>calls southern entry level
Top kek
>>
>>132329711

Its a marthon not a sprint, shill... having any understanding of the dynamics of the current political situation would lead you to understand... you can't just come out with gas the kikes race war noa and intend not for any normie to just switch off instantly, they must be red pilled slowly, LS does a job of helping to red pill normies, now fuck off fagot.
>>
>>132329277
>>132329711

That was 2 years ago when she was working at (((Rebel Media))), and only 19.

And she was only using it as counter-argument.

It's telling that this is literally the only tweet shills bring up to discredit her here, because they don't have anything else.
>>
File: 1498818634123.jpg (208KB, 969x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1498818634123.jpg
208KB, 969x1020px
>>132314550
>Petersonbaby calling anyone else entry-level>>132314557
>>
>>132312245
You are right that people are shilling against her, but beyond that I think you have something of an unhealthy obsession with her.
>>
The level of shilling on this thread right now, it seems the shills really fear LS for her gateway red pill abilities... really buzzes the brain box
>>
>>132329924
I see the problem, but if she doesn't start placing the idea of Jews not being victims, but perpetrators, of course not out loud deny the holocaust, something more passive like, "why does 60% of global money is controlled by the kikes?" or some shit or else when will they be ready to ingest the red pill?
>>
>>132330112
Hmm I understand she is in a difficult position, but if she doesn't start giving clues about kikes being liars, scammers, humanity's main enemy, how would people be red pilled? The answer is they won't, they only do what they see, no proofs required.
>>
>>132330349

I don't. There have just been so many threads shilling against her in the last months that I learned a lot of things, and I appreciate what she does.

That FinnBro who posts in a lot of Lauren threads is probably just obsessed with trying to counter all the disinfo against Lauren that goes on here.
>>
>>132330433

You can't name the jew, its a career ender, you can only infer the jew, "talmudist, cabalist, zionist, bankers" if you say "its the jews" you are done, so what you have to do is infer and hope people have enough intelligence to put the pieces together for themselves. if they do it this way the red pill is more powerful anyway, as someone telling you something and trying to force the pill is nowhere near as effective as taking the pill all by your self.
>>
Don't forget

Torturing a disgusting jewish children to death is a good thing.
>>
File: 1498730623831.jpg (7KB, 216x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498730623831.jpg
7KB, 216x230px
>>132314557
maybe http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2929658/posts
>>
>>132330698
Fair enough, just don't start calling her mummy.
>>
The Left are brainwashed useful idiots to the Jews that seek to destroy us.
>>
>>132330762
How much time do you really think Western Europe has? I understand the risks of forcing down red pills, but I believe is necessary.
> "the Jews' = for the Normie Summer wave to understand, I can't really know if they know that by zionist I mean an elite of those kikes. I'll rather use (((they))) to avoid fallacies.
>>
>>132331168

(((they))) is best... we have time, a constant drip just like how the kikes cucked us by little drips, then so shall we... except we have one advantage the kikes dont, we are correct and they are not and truth is more powerful than a lie, the truth shall win or we shall die trying.
>>
I 100% support to genocide this disgusting jewish tribe/race

They are cancer to humanity
>>
File: 45785456895623521.png (53KB, 714x370px) Image search: [Google]
45785456895623521.png
53KB, 714x370px
>>132323229
Lauren Southern is a jew
>>
File: 1493983087342.jpg (83KB, 513x721px) Image search: [Google]
1493983087342.jpg
83KB, 513x721px
>>132331469
FUCK OFF, YOU FUCKING JEW RAT FROM HELL!!!!
>>
File: laurensouthernjewess.jpg (143KB, 690x402px) Image search: [Google]
laurensouthernjewess.jpg
143KB, 690x402px
>>132331631
hahahahaha sure

she'll never fuck you BTW, just for you nu /pol/ autist to know
>>
>>132331776
Torturing disgusting jewish children to death is a good thing.
>>
File: 1495289931130.png (42KB, 637x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495289931130.png
42KB, 637x464px
>>132331469
>>132331776

Are you still seriously trying to push this meme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
>>
>>132331873
He/she doing this is a Jew are a braindead commie
>>
File: 1498075317642.png (154KB, 460x309px) Image search: [Google]
1498075317642.png
154KB, 460x309px
>>132331873
lol Fin with a nazi flag
>>
File: 1497418972681.jpg (99KB, 838x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497418972681.jpg
99KB, 838x551px
>>132332005
*or
>>
>>132332052

No but I appreciate that guy's work.
>>
Torturing disgusting jewish children to death is a good thing. Keep that in mind

Just do it
>>
>>132331776
>apparently I'm jewish
>apparently
She's reacting to the accusation, she's not saying "I'm Jewish"

If the last few years on /pol/ has taught me anything it's that anyone can go from being a total SJW anti-racist to full blown white supremacist very quickly if they are exposed to the right information. Who's to say Lauren isn't becoming increasingly more redpilled as she interacts with right-wing groups? That seems to be exactly what's happening.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.