[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilled Alt Right Tradwife Dating Woes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 39

Cutest purest redpilledest altrightest tradwife explains how to find and attract a traditional /pol/ approved woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY (embed)

So why don't you have a tradwife like her yet? You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.

You need to be a "babymaking starter kit" as she so eloquently put it.

Here are other alt right figures, including Millennial Woes, who are saying the exact same thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M
http://www.courtneykirchoff.com/the-matchmakers-set-up-dates-theyre-all-failures/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqMrzh-7LA8
See?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_d8XgJiMus
Even Blonde says it in the first 5 minutes of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LELzY6Xgty0

So what are you missing? What's wrong with you? Why don't you sort yourself out?

How do we finally turn 100% of men into the upper 1-5% so all women can get a guy they deserve?
>>
>>132309376
Women are mentally incapable of being redpilled, they only follow the strongest man in their life
>>
>>132309376
Funny how these trad wife requirements are basically the same as a feminist wife requirements.
>>
>>132309376
Easy way to find a qt traditional women?

>Go to Church

Work for me and my friends.
Conservative qt who pretty much agreed with everything I say
>>
>>132309376

she is ok, but she is part Jew and part Poo
>>
>>132309376
so she pretty much confirms all women are worthless
>>
>>132309882
>basically the same as a feminist wife requirements
Nah, just the requirements for them not to cheat on you and divorce your beta ass.
>>
>>132309704
fpbp

women aren't really a thing when it comes to redpills

If you're a strong man, they'll just copy your opinions.
>>
>>132310041
What makes you say that? Isn't it the men who are at fault here? They really should just man up already.
>>
File: 1487305605821.jpg (28KB, 549x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487305605821.jpg
28KB, 549x534px
>>132309376
>You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.
>>
>>132309704
This, sorta. Women can be redpilled, but you must be the strongest figure in her life to do so.
>>
Don't listen to this board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35lXdvok9s
>>
Trad shit is same as femos shit.
>>
>>132309899
Yep. The gender ratio is on your favor. The sweet church ladies love playing matchmaker too.
>>
>>132309376
>You only need lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock she can feel proud sharing with her tradwife friends on instagram.
oh wow only that and I can get a chubby poo in loo jewish woman? awesome.
>>
File: 1487024654237.jpg (94KB, 872x690px) Image search: [Google]
1487024654237.jpg
94KB, 872x690px
>>132309376
Tara isn't married yet (she's engaged) and has no children. And Woes is in his mid 30's and lives with his dad. He makes enough off of his channel to live a sort of neetbux life without the government gibs, but not enough to raise a family. Also, Woes is a fat, smoking, drinking tub of lard at this point. A lot of these people are "do as I say, not as I do" pontificators.
>>
>>132309376
>TradCon expects men to Man Up.
>LibFem expects men to Man Up.

Totally different.
>>
File: 1479537324623m.jpg (121KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
1479537324623m.jpg
121KB, 1024x986px
>>132311117
just b yourself :^)
>>
>>132309376
wait is woes really dating her? that chick is so fucking dull im surprised a relatively bright and creative person like woes would go for her. and didn't he say his gf was german or something?
>>
File: 1496881192367.jpg (13KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
1496881192367.jpg
13KB, 190x175px
>mfw I have a conservative Polish fiancee who is a hardcore Catholic

Im not rich but I am also a tryhard Catholic

If you actually want a traditional wife you actually have to be a real traditionalist...and that means going to a church with actual conservatives

Yes money is helpful but this is a guarantee

1. Be good looking (not fat or out of shape) and clean (nice clothes and shaved)
2. Go to church and be involved in the religious community
>>
>>132312461
God no, I meant "dating woes" as in dating troubles.
>>
>>132312461
She's in America mate, her fiance is Texan I think.
>>
>>132309376
>44 Minutes
>>
>>132311367
I love how they just had to sneak in something about creating a "global economy".
So many of these things intertwine. The people engineering and promoting these ideas have ulterior motives. They know of the real consequences.
Also, /pol/ already in the comments years ago kek.
>>
File: 1490664485065.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1490664485065.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>>132309376
tfw going to a top law school, getting fit, improving myself in general, but can never change the fact that i'm a manlet. At least I have a 7" cock
>>
>>132313399
I've recently seen some video ad for a local leftist festival and basically the line of thought goes like this:
- governments and organizations are against us
- but we still somehow get enough money from them to organize this for you
- doesn't is suck being poor and downtrodden because of unequal chances
- this is why everyone must have equal outcomes
- and we're all human beings, especially the migrants
- thank god for the possibility of a global economy
- this way we can change the world and make everyone equal everywhere
- also we must fight against nationalism and fascism
- give us ticket money (even though we're financed from taxpayer money already)

I probably forgot some points, but basically they go from one terrible ideological point to another and each is preceded by a false premise that sounds acceptable.
>>
>>132314629
Yup. I consider myself a leftist, but the left was destroyed. It's just in a completely retarded state right now. It has open disdain for the working class. It's pro-globalization and pro-immigration (the main tools used by the capitalist elite to oppress workers). You can't reason with them. They think that capitalism will collapse (anytime now!) and that it's all going to work out in the end. Many are accelerationists. Except they're all getting fooled. The elite adapted to their attempts to destabilize capitalism a long, long time ago. All that they're doing is promoting hyper-capitalism. Some realize it and don't even care anymore. Ideologically brainwashed. The elite propped them up because they are harmless to them. These people support moving the economic policy authority at a supra-national level. No significant social change will ever come from the people ever again. Except who gets to use which bathroom and crap like this. Which is all they'll ever have an impact on unless they wake the fuck up and stop being useful idiots. Because they're being extremely useful right now.
>>
File: 1498241488184.jpg (142KB, 890x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498241488184.jpg
142KB, 890x900px
>listening to women for dating advice
>>
>>132312642
So conservative and traditional = marry a rich foreigner to get a green card and leave your shithole?
>>
>>132311367
>a multi-demenstional women
>>
>>132309704
That's been my experience as well. My wife was a thoughtless conformist lefty when I met her and she's far right now. Same story with my brother's wife and most of the other married couples I know who are right wing.

Trad gals are just women who were brought up in traditional families and frankly there aren't a whole lot of them unless you're living in the far out countryside. Lots of churches these days are just lefty agitprop and the women there aren't trad at all.

The ultimate redpill on finding good women is you screen out the truly insane ones and find one that's normal-ish and mold her from there. Introduce the fact you're not a liberal shitbird within the first month so she's not wigged out on it later like some kind of dark secret. Assuming she's liking what she's got, she'll stick around and bend to your POV.

Most importantly, don't listen to any of the Youtube women who exist entirely to milk money from beta orbiters. They might not even be doing it consciously, but women know zero about finding women to date (unless their lesbian, but then you're taking advice from and about degenerates).
>>
>>132309376
>asking a fish how to catch fish
>>
tradfem :: tumblrized submissive

am I right?
>>
>>132309376
These e-celeb threads need to fucking stop
>>
>>132316504
Same. Gf was a commie before I got with her.

I saw several of her gfs change from leftie Drumpfxd Facebook idiots to redpilled levelheaded women when getting a bf, then fall back to the bluepill a week after breaking up.

>>132309376
Huh. Redpilled cuties want just the same as your average vapid skank. Who knew.
>>
>>132309704
This.
Redpilled by my husband as he took my virginity.
>>
She looks like Mark Gormley
>>
>>132309376
This thread makes me really fearful of women.
It's amazing how much power they have with such little fucking effort.
Guys have been saying shit like this and more for years and years, putting themselves in literal danger just to tell the truth.
Then the tides change and all these little princesses show up and steal ALL of the thunder and enthral most of the fucking men, quickly establishing themselves as the aristocracy.

I've seen this shit happen before on a small scale in those places where the new right/alt right/white right have had a strong foothold.
Time and time again women prove to be a devastating force.
The men secure the foundations, the women adapt to attract them men, the men shower the women with power and next thing you know you are living under the rule of queen bitch.

You can counter act this by directly attacking the women and punishing the men for their weakness, but it takes extreme balls to do this.
You will have to knock a lot of sense into white knights in order to do this. Sometimes the knights need to see the process happen multiple times before they truly understand..

These processes occur quickly in internet microcosms, but play out slowly in mainstream society with much bigger stakes and more crushing pressure involved.
>>
>>132309376
So a jew with a cock implant and a UFC poster conveniently placed. Great.
>>
>>132309376
Fuck off cunt, I'm not giving you views
>>
>be born in an age of endless information and pleasure
>willingly choose to live like it's the 19 fucking 50s
>>
>>132309899
That moment when you wish you weren't atheist.

I just can't stand being next to a guy that thinks he's the shit for basically not working. saying bullshit and potentially raping children.

The fucking cuck pope didn't make it easier to swallow either.
>>
File: 1495495141001.jpg (192KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495495141001.jpg
192KB, 610x600px
>>132317867
This tbqh senpai. We're on the verge of such a massive awakening where we have more access to information and resources than ever, and some people just want to stay at home and bake cookies. Gonna miss the party familias.
>>
>>132309376
>You need to work out at least 3 times a week
>Do martial arts 3 times a week
>Have a decent career

Fuck me how much energy does this cunt think I have? How am I supposed to find time to play guitar and shitpost on 4chan if I'm doing all this shit.....
>>
>>132309376
God, I'd give anything to see her blacked
>>
>>132319181
Does ethnonationalism trigger you that much?
>>
File: 1499099067621.jpg (94KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499099067621.jpg
94KB, 625x500px
That bitch looks very disturbing. Very disrespectful.
>>
File: 1499111451817.jpg (33KB, 488x563px) Image search: [Google]
1499111451817.jpg
33KB, 488x563px
>>132318505
Dude wtfbbq u raping children brah?
>>
>>132319475
Do you even read brah ?
>>
>>132309376

Virgin, obedient, loving and submissive, just like a dog.

In trade I will give you my life, my spirit, my total dedication and my financial reality.

It's not a bad trade.
>>
>>132309376

tfw you are all these things and you were still raised by a single mother. What happened?
>>
I can promise all you fools that she isn't a virgin, her 'fiance' isn't the only guy she has fucked and that this redpill phase she is going through is just a means to receive attention and by default, money. She has a fucking weird accent that almost sounds fake and she says pretty much the exact same shit that any dumb western whore says.
>>
1. Obtain wealth
2. Don't be a cuck
3. Be ambitious
4. Everything they say about morals is mostly fake. They would take a Chad as long as they were the main bitch.
>>
>>132309376
this is so gay

just find a good woman, bend her to your will, stop listening to millenial sharts who smokes cigarettes and drinks coke all day

god these people pick the worst youtube thumbnails
>>
>>132309376
>lots of money, an expensive house and car, a good job, be tall, fit, handsome, confident, intelligent, a bit of a dick or a psychopath, a hardcore competitive martial artist, a gun nut, and have a cock
That's the plan, but it's got nothing to do with women, especially not these caked up, ugly, narcissistic women in these videos.
>>
>>132309376
I rejected the modern world because I don't like being obedient to weak, emotional morons. I'm not inviting a weak emotional moron into my fucking home and slaving after its whims. Trad Women are not on youtube. Those are called attention whores and there is nothing useful or attractive about them.
>>
>>132320311
You're clearly not bench pressing enough for your father to return and tell you that he loves you and that everything's going to be ok. Eat more steroids.
>>
>>132316504
This. My gf literally asks me what to think about given political matters. Her IQ is 114 by the way, which isn't terribly high but certainly above average. Women are notoriously apolitical.

It would be interesting to hear what Tara has to offer in exchange for a strong martial artist with a stable middle or upper middle class income. I'd expect four kids, who would of course be home schooled by her till high school. No shared chores, so she and the girls would run the household by themselves. Me and the boys would do the yard work. She'd also have to take care of herself through good diet and exercise so as to keep herself fertile.

Considering she doesn't even live together with her boyfriend, let alone have even one kid, I'd say she has more important stuff to do that to beg betabux from her orbiters.
>>
>>132309704
>Most women*
And the same thing can be applied to the majority of men too.
>>
>>132312161
>Tara isn't married yet (she's engaged) and has no children
She is still young, and just barely got out of bongistan. Give her some time.
>Woes is in his mid 30
Are you retarded?
>>
>>132309376

>implying I am single
>implying I want to marry
>implying I want to give my gf leverage over me

Nah.
>>
This bitch has a laundry list of things a man needs to be in order to be marriage tier.

What does SHE do to be marriage worthy?
>>
File: DD1Nf5LVoAAnEgz.jpg (34KB, 638x473px) Image search: [Google]
DD1Nf5LVoAAnEgz.jpg
34KB, 638x473px
>>
>>132329079
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

Justify this
>>
>>132329453
>Black Pigeon Speaks, white nationalist vlogger: mentioned his fetish for Asian women on Twitter; BPS has two Youtube channels - one exclusively devoted to White Nationalism, and another hidden channel where he does VLogs describing Asian countries and Asian women.

Wow, I didn't know about this.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TVShinjuku

How was this discovered?
>>
>>132329668
I don't know. I find this hilarious though.

>White Supremacist who brags of white pride, runs into a crowd of anti-Trumpcare protestors. Says that he is not racist, that he is married to a "slant eyed import."
>>
>>132309376
This girl is literally the most ridiculous of the whole "alt right" bunch.
She is larping as some kind of traditionalist, she is absolutely clueless about genetics and is constantly raping science with her misinformed conclusions.
Her conclusions have a creepy racial undertones and she makes everyone on the right looks bad.
>>
>>132328283
>What does SHE do to be marriage worthy?
>do to be marriage worthy
>do
>>
>>132309882
Yeah but Tara's are okay because they weren't suggested by some Je-
>>
>>132309376
idont care for traditionalism. i just hate immigrants and sluts. that doesnt mean i want traditionalist women, it just means i want girls who are clean and white
>>
>>132329821
he isnt a supremest of any kind he is just a guy who makes videos. he is against Hitler and obvisously a weeb
>>
>>132329899

That is the whole point of these morons on the left and right.
I only respect individualist opinions not these collectivist assholes who hide their personal shortcomings with "superior" philosophy.
You have good people on the left on the right and in the middle. Nothing can replace your personal qualities as a person.
That is why I hate these fucking collectivist morons who create lists of "how people should look like" and then they contradict from the day one.
If you don't like me, go and fuck yourself. You need a good amount of self esteem not to allow these morons to tell you how you should look like and what t o do, especially ugly stupid bitch like Tara.
>>
>>132309376
I'm convinced this "tradwife" idea is a myth like the holy grail. Good luck finding a girl in the West who hasn't had her pussy blown out by a thousand dicks. You won't find them at bars or parties.
>>
>>132317867
We have seen modern society and found it lacking. Stay awhile and listen stranger; you just might end up wanting "the 19 fucking 50's" as well.
>>
>>132309376
Step 1. Achieve single digit body fat
Step 2. Bench press and squat your own weight, deadlift two times your weight and do 20 pull-ups without breaks.
Step 3. Profit
>>
>>132321966
Rule of thumb: women chase winners, so be a winner. Morality and ethics are things that never cross their minds. They only care about men in the purely darwinian biological imperative sense.
>>
>>132309376
Long story short, have money.
Congrats.

Btw, most ''trad'' women are reformed sluts or are hiding their sluttiness.
>>
If a woman settles for shit but demands you be superman. Protip: shes not worth it.
>>
>>132309376
Nice camouflaged /r9k/ woman-hating thread.
>>
>>132330502
"Rule of thumb: women chase winners, so be a winner. Morality and ethics are things that never cross their minds. They only care about men in the purely darwinian biological imperative sense."

This. No matter how smart of good looking she is, no matter how much money she makes, she wants you to be alpha.
However men don't understand what alpha is, there comes the misunderstanding.
>>
>>132309376
lmao at this new trad wife vapid attention whoring meme. they're obviously former hippies/new age goofs and tara is probably stupidest of the bunch, like a true gypsy.
>>
I watched 10 minutes of this and it only proves women don't know what they're talking about.

>it's nature that women want men who can best care for their kids
Yeah, that's why they go for losers who end up abusing them or leaving them or aren't that good to begin with, but they're confident and tall.

>financial security, go work out like an idiot, provide accommodation
She's saying it like you can snap your fingers and get it. I'm 25, 2 MAs, still fucking with internships trying to land a half decent job, which still would not guarantee absolute financial security.

The more I listen to this, the more I become disinterested. It's a fucking charade, like you're paying for a hooker. And she has said nothing about what a woman actually needs to do, sounds to me she doesn't have to do shit except spread her legs.
>>
>>132331106

Women want chad. Thats what women want.

You already know that. If she is not with Chad, she is settling down, and she is unhappy to begin with, because now, she is leeching an inferior male.

100% of women fell like this when letting their 'perfect man' to go away.

Perfect man means a sexually valuable brand-male who is also financially stable/rich.

Thats all that you need to know, there is no secret or riddle. Women are shallow as fuck, and all want the local cute 'porn actor' that fucked all her friends, and also wins >100k per year. Can't you fucking see that is all there is?
>>
>>132309376
another e-celeb cringe thread
what's with /pol/'s obsession with jewesses?
>>
>>132331328
I see and that's what I'm frustrated about. i'm just saying they're full of shit when they say they want ''the best man for their kids'', Chads are not those guys, I mean look at the fucking society, marriages breaking apart, kids being fucked up in the head. I work with teenagers, you have no idea how big problem that is, their parents going through shit and kids ruining their grades and fucking up their future.

Also, Tara is full of shit on intelligence too, most women don't fucking care. I have an IQ of 120 and that has not helped me. Actually, it's a huge handicap because i can't relate or connect to a women with an average IQ. It's a sad state of affairs, I thought once that women might love you for being who you are, valuing your virtues, but to hell with that, having a motorcycle and making their clits vibrate beats that.
>>
>>132330786

Being a Chad means being a successful brand of your own self, and your name being representative of a positive masculine project.

This means plentiful sex with beautiful women.
Muscles.
Dominance and courage.
Money.
Big dick.
Height.

You are a brand, and you must be a masculine assertive positive one, thats what CHAD means. Chad means a category of good human projects who can get shit done and look good while doing it.
>>
>>132309376
Because I'm going to ever take the advice of an obvious jewess. Do you fucking people even bother to vet?
>>
>>132331328
Well if women are shallow as fuck, men are even more shallow my friend. We are chasing them constantly. Supply and demand.
You can decide not to play a game and stay alone forever or you can man up and find a wife.
>>
>>132331561

Why the fuck would you believe what women say about anything?

Read their behavior only, and totally ignore their lies.

They will only say what is socially acceptable, they know the truth will make them look less desirable to potential hosts to their parasitic nature. All their efforts are into further strengthening their potential seduction quotient.

Saying they go insane for Chad dick is not one of those things.

They just want that superior cock, and superior man that come with it. All their psychological structure revolves around hunting and keeping Chads.

Thats all what they live for.
>>
This woman is an attention whore. If she truely was as redpilled as she says she would have seveal children already like my wife does.
>>
>>132331879

Yes, men are shallow.
But at least they are not as immoral and straight evil as women are.

They are attracted towards male evil signals. They think that a murderer or assassin is a sexy thing.
They think a promiscuous men who fucked their friends is even more sexy for doing so.

Men are indeed shallow, and can't look past the pussy.

But women are straight WICKED.
>>
>>132331921
That's all true but you know what my problem is? All men have this burning need to be loved by a woman. And even if you get one, how can you be happy about her ''loving'' you if you know that if your bank account had lower digits on it she wouldn't even give you the time of the day? Or if you were an inch shorter? Or if you didn't go to the gym?

Us men are fucking cursed, we can't live without women, yet we can't be genuinely loved by them.
>>
>>132310106
They can and probably still will divorce you even then
>>
>>132332107
Or you could just choose to live without ain't shit women who aren't worth your time. Enjoy the continued rat race.
>>
>>132332107
>All men have this burning need to be loved by a woman.
>All men
You mean some men?
>>
>>132332107

Some women, some low dick mileage women, who had good families, still know how to be the supporting stones of their homes, with their partners.

The whole cancerous rest of women, just pretend to be this kind of female.

Indeed we are cursed, because we have this spiritual urge for a women love. While they don't have this urge for us at all.

When you look it with rational eyes only, you clearly see that there is not much to love at all. But their beauty goes straight unto our instincts, and our senses do the thinking for us.

It's a nightmare.
>>
File: priorities.gif (12KB, 289x389px) Image search: [Google]
priorities.gif
12KB, 289x389px
>>132309704
FPBP
>>
>>132332241
I don't even date, I see no point in interacting with the vast majority of women, I'm not in the rat race. I also take no pleasure in hitting on random sluts and banging them.

>>132332302
Anon, you know deep in your heart that you want love. If you don't now, you will realize that some day because you will start feeling incomplete. Being in love with someone and that someone reciprocating is about the greatest feelings you can have.
>>
>>132309882
>Funny how these trad wife requirements are basically the same as a feminist wife requirements.

I would be o.k. with it if they offered in shape virginal morally upstanding traditional demure women and changed the divorce RAPE laws in exchange for demanding I have those requirements..
>>
>>132332414
>If you don't now, you will realize that some day because you will start feeling incomplete. Being in love with someone and that someone reciprocating is about the greatest feelings you can have.

I think you're projecting your feelings on other people here pretty hard
>>
>>132332403
I literally admire women who are funny, intelligent and generally quiet and don't babble. Sadly, I'm rarely in the position to interact with those women. I have no idea where to meet them. My friends are banging random sluts even though they admit it gives them little satisfaction. I don't know what to do anymore.

>>132332556
Call it projection, I once thought I don't really need love, now I don't anymore. Honestly, do you really thing that a life without being loved is better than a life where you're with someone whom you love and who loves you back?
>>
>>132332556

You sound like a try-hard internet fag ass.

Man crave for female approval.

Thats a mostly universal truth. Are you a faggot? Are you mentally sick? Are you societal reject material? Are you a try-hard fag?
>>
File: Mezzanine_631[1].jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mezzanine_631[1].jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>132331633
Charisma tho. Like Johnny Carson was alpha and women loved him but he wasn't super muscular or tough.
>>
>>132309376
This video made me cringe. So weird. When women get involved with politics, they always go for the cringiest shit at baby-brains level. Like that broad from red ice tv giving a talk at some Richard Spencer rally where she said all the alt right guys were hot.
>Hurrr durrrr yeah sexy lady said we wuz sexay! Yay
Embarrassing!
>>
>>132309376
So basically the same requirements for all the other women
>>
>>132332999
Trips of truth my Dutch friend.
>>
There is a great topic right now on the most popular alt-right site about women in politics featuring Lauren Southern. Check it out.

Personally only woman in politics I admire is Ann Coulter, and even she failed as a woman (no kids).
>>
>>132332673

First you must accept reality for what it is, so you can act accordingly.

There are women for serious relationship, but you must arm yourself with the knowledge to avoid traps.

The whole mass of women are disgusting useless garbage. You must find a solid rock stone where you can create a family and a home on top of it.

Learn what you need to avoid with all your spirit, and learn what you need to see on the women to keep around.

Out of 10.000 girls, you will find less than 30 good ones. It's this fucked up.
>>
>>132332750
>Are you mentally sick?
By definition yeah
>>
>>132332556
I think he's absolutely right. I've banged a few sluts and I have fallen in love. The sex with the sluts was straight up boring in comparison to intense, passionate love-making. The difference is like night and day. When you fuck a slut it's all very superficial, yes it makes your dick feel good but that's it, you do the job and then it's over. Not much better than masturbation.

Having sex with a woman you love? Every touch is electrifying, every moan adds to the pleasure, every movement and position you take is pure instinct, you get lost in a sea of pleasure. It's truly amazing.
>>
>>132333219

So why the fuck do you think your 'exception' counts for anything?

You are no exception, you are mentally ill. You expect you count off 99.999% of a behavioral trend, because your mental illness makes your experience reality different?

No.
>>
>>132333352
When you say "all men", why did you mean "some men" or even "most men", why not just say that, instead of saying "all men", when not all men feel that way?
>>
>>132333513

Because there is no behavior generalization that accepts the input of the mentally ill, as a rule.

All men have two legs.
All men crave for female approval.

If considering the abstract concept of a normal men, you can say that those affirmations are correct.

Weird exceptions don't make sense there.
>>
>>132333226
>making love is like so amazing omg guys

Women liked to be fucked hard, handled aggressively and be dominated. Hair pulling, neck choking, ass spanking, borderline rape fantasies. "Making sweet love" to a woman is soft, and she will view you as a weak, effeminate cuck.

If you like it, more power to you, but just know youre probably enjoying it more than she is.
>>
>>132311203
What is yamero?
I've seen it so often over the years but never bothered. What does it exactly mean? Something like "oh nooo"?
>>
>>132333730
By that same logic you could say mentally ill trannies aren't men, therefore they're something other than man.
I'm still a man as much as they are, biologically.
And if you want to stretch it further, considering how I believe 95%+ of men would believe that, anyone that didn't would by definition be not normal, so mentally ill in one way or another, therefore they would also be the exceptions, so it would be all men except for the 5% men.
>>
>>132333921

They aren't men, they are corrupted beasts.
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (33KB, 306x477px) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
33KB, 306x477px
>>132309376
Damn she is a QT
>>
>>132333730
This

Having to say #naxalt not all x are like this every time you have a conversation is just pointless.
>>
>>132333992
That last sentence was directed towards your point, not the tranny thing.
>>
>>132333919
stop or stop it
>>
>>132333921

You are mentally ill, your case is insignificant and there is no reason to put more depth of discussion on your mental health problem.

No one cares if you experience reality different.
Good luck with it tho.
>>
>>132323754
This
>>
>>132334178
The point I was making is that it's so normal to "want to be loved", that anyone who doesn't want it is by definition not normal, and therefore mentally ill, so you saying "all men want that", would still be valid even if you have to exclude 5% of men from the group of all men, because they're not normal.
You don't see how that is a bit of a flaw in your argument?
>>
>>132333917
That is absolutely disgusting and anyone who participates in it can't be considered a normal human being.
>>
>>132330677
>camouflaged
Nope
>>132332978
>involved with politics
She is not. All she does is interview people on the right.
Agrees with certain political views =/= involved in politics.
Being a politician = involved in politics
Fuck /pol/ is retarded.
>>
>>132334269

No, because I'm not arguing that you are lying, I'm arguing that your case is non interesting. You don't count as the abstract idea of a healthy normal man.

I don't care you are a % of the total, the world is created and it works because of normal people.

Normal healthy man crave for female attention. Your exception is not a breakage of the rule, you are a breakage of normalcy. And I'm not interested in thinking about specific cases like that.
>>
>>132334289
There are no normal human beings in existence.
Your "love' is nothing more than a chemical reaction in your brain enforcing the primary biological imperative - procreation.
>>
>>132334328
She pushes a political agenda to thousands of followers. Just because she isn't running a campaign doesn't mean she isn't involved in the political world. You're being a fucking autist to split hairs like that. It's pretty common for your countrymen to be huffy little autistic faggots, though. Little bitch-made faggot
>>
>>132334130
Thanks based burger.
>>
>>132317379
Women are fundamentally pragmatist. They don't believe in truth, to them opinions are mere makeup. Women are much more social owing to the fact that they always have and always will be dependents. Is it true, right, logically consistent are questions that never enter their minds. Usefulness is truth, to a woman. They are pragmatists.

Take dating, as an example. If a friend starts talking shit about a man's girlfriend, unless there's truth to it and even if there is, most of the time he'll have none of it. It might end up in a fight, the end of the friendship, or at least making very clear he won't accept it happening again. For a woman? Her friends have effective veto rights. It doesn't matter if it's true, unless the man proves himself to those friends she'll go home and grumble over it and might even end it over what she knows to be nothing. A man will tell everyone to go fuck themselves to pursue something if he knows it is good. A woman will hop of a cliff if her friend's, her mother's, or some respected male figure's counsel tells her to. If a friend tells you that your girl is cheating you ask for proof. You value truth. If the girl was told the same, that is its own problem regardless of truth. Because women are dependent, other's belief dictates her truth.
That's why women cannot lead, and why women will never produce a paradigm shift. Women cannot question consensus, to them consensus means truth.
>>
>>132334523
How are you not realizing I'm not talking about myself here, you wrote "all men", and yet somehow, you can exclude 5% of all men and still say that "all men", and the 5% doesn't count because they're mentally ill.
>>
>>132334562
Oh god you're so lame. So typical of you fruitcakes to talk like this. "Love is just a chemical reaction, you die alone. Life is suffering. Wahhh wahhh wahhh."
>>
>>132334574
>She pushes a political agenda to thousands of followers
EVERYONE WHO HAS A POLITICAL LEANINGS DOES
>your country
"I disagree, therefore I wil character assassinate you to silence you!"
How /pol/ has fallen.
>>
>>132334719

Because you are mentally ill, I already said that for the purpose of mental experiment, I used all men equal to the concept of all normal healthy men. You are an exception to normalcy and healthiness, so I count you out, and there is no loss anywhere. Sick people are not integrated, and I don't care about their specifics. They are not numerous enough to matter to the date game anyway.
>>
>>132309704
fpbp
>>
>>132333917
Love-making can involve those things you retard, it depends on the couple. The important part about it is whether the passion behind it exists or not.
>>
>>132334842
And I already said, normal men who do not feel that way would not be normal and therefore mentally ill, even if they're perfectly fine in any other area, and that's because it's so normal to feel that way anyone that doesn't is abnormal by definition
>>
>>132334767
Because LOVE, right? Feelings over logic. Sad.
>Love is just a chemical reaction
This is true. Everything you "feel" is.
>you die alone
Everyones does.
>Life is suffering
There can be no progress without suffering.
>Wahhh wahhh wahhh
??
>>
>>132309376
>hurr durr, give this latest attention seeker some schmeckles by clicking the link and going to jewtube where they'll give her advertising dollaryoos for your clicks.

For a bunch of kids that should be at least a bit savvy you cunts are incredibly naive as to how the world actually works...
>>
>>132334833
Where's your reading comprehension? I just said She's doing it on a large scale. That would put her apart from most people, who just talk shop with their friends. I just push my agenda to maybe 2-3 friends. She is involved on a larger scale, and is trying to spread an ideology. She is in a network of aspiring politicians and political thinkers. You think the only way you can be involved in politics is running for office?! That's crazy talk! There's a whole host of positions orbiting politicians
>>
>>132334833
And I apologize for the character assassination. That was wrong of me. I take it back
>>
>>132335232
>She's doing it on a large scale
So? She still has no direct power over anything. And I agree with most of her views too. Should I oppose her just because she is a woman?
The one thing you don't seem to get is that growing movements GROW, that means that it includes new groups over time. One of those groups is women.
Push them away, and you lose.
>>132335293
This is 4chan. Don't ever apologize here again.
>>
>>132309704
I redpilles my bf, now we hate the jews together
>>
>>132309376
>Here are other alt right figures, including Millennial Woes

Yes because who better to offer dating advice than an chubby unemployed 34yo depressive who still lives at home.

My fucking sides.
>>
>>132309376
>you only need
>to be tall
>to be handsome
>a big dick

Well that is most men out already

>to be rich
>to be a dick, or... a psychopath?

This wamon is not "traditional", she is the same as any wamon, fucking wamon.
She is wearing a shirt, like a mans shirt.

Sure almost all wamen like these things but back before all this marxist shite happened people were more humble and not so demanding. Only todays wamen think they deserve all this and they only think of you as a fucking wallet and a dick. Even wamen who do not meet their own standards themselves are so self righteous.

The more i think about wamen the more i see them as second class who need to be told what to do, and dominated socially. But you can not do that anymore.

I don't care for WAMEN anymore, i wish i was gay
>>
She's an attractive woman in the extremely male-dominated field of altright e-celebs. She IS the 5%. No shit she demands an equivalently high-value mate.

The "alpha fucks, beta bucks" saying is pretty accurate, but it doesn't follow that monogamous traditionalist women must therefore marry a fedora-tipping hypocritical fat fuck from /pol/. Long-term monogamy gives you a wife who's roughly as desirable as you were at the time you married.
>>
>>132335618
I want women to be involved, I just think talking about dating is very low tier. She's playing in the sandbox (in that instance). Some of her other videos are fine. I don't want women to be pushed away, but it's embarrassing to talk about that kind of shit.
I disagree with you. I think when you go public and you have an audience, you are throwing your hat in the ring of politics. It doesn't matter if she isn't controlling anything. I think doing things on a large scale does matter and separates you from people talking shop in a bar
>>
>>132309376
You sound butthurt. What's wrong? Are you an ugly fat manlet with no confidence? She really made you feel insecure didn't she.
Anyway, she's not a tradcon woman, she's a public figure and attention whores to make money. That excludes her entirely.

Lastly, only a mongoloid would want a politically active and conciouss woman. Her only concerns should be you and your family. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1498353744227.jpg (7KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1498353744227.jpg
7KB, 320x310px
>>132316504
This. See Laci Green, women literally have to get the redpill dicked into them. Same fucking deal with my fiancee, she was a strong wymyn until I came along and now she cant wait until my career is secure so she can be a housewife.

It's also been hilarious watching her dumb cunt feminist sisters freak out over this whole transformation process
>>
>>132317379
Now look at these women cashing in on the unconventional right. They're not at all like the men. They're all feminist, for one. They ape the opinions of others, in a milder more palatable form. But most of all it's just point and laugh rhetoric, they put some cook on the left on display point and laugh at the miserable creature trying to convince you that they are not like that. Rarely, if ever, will they put anything that is their own out there. Because women don't have their own opinions. They are nothing on their own, their belief just an amalgamation of other's opinions with little regard to how it all fits together. Their most intimate display of themselves thus reduced to aping others.

Why men latch onto them isn't a great mystery, it's mostly solved by asking and examining what those men are. Their pragmatism does have some little value for boiling down an ideology not to its essentials, but its marketable points. But that always drags you back towards the center, which does mean a wider audience, but at the same time that women cannot ever be the cause of any real change in beliefs. They can be responsible for synthesis, but never antithesis. That's why the betas flock to them, in addition to the tits. Weak, dependent men who'll never dare spurn disapproval.

Jordan Peterson is a good example, because he isn't strictly political. He preaches truth and responsibility without compromises. And his audience is ALL MEN. Even being psychology, a female dominated area of interest, his audience is only men. The reason women reach people, and why their rise to the podium precedes its loss of purity and appeal is because they strike at different chords. The pioneer brings antithesis, his audience braving disapproval and near-universal scorn in their quest for truth. Women offer a synthesis, bringing in the masses of weak and dependent men as well as women who never would dare, and that's why it always loses its appeal to the former crowd in the process.
>>
>>132336190
>You sound butthurt. What's wrong?
>Anyway, she's not a tradcon woman, she's a public figure and attention whores to make money.
Maybe that's what's wrong?
>>
>>132309376
>How do we finally turn 100% of men into the upper 1-5% so all women can get a guy they deserve?

Literally impossible, since the top 1-5% will always be the top 1-5% regardless of how much you improve the entirety of men, so women will never be happy with the lower 95-99%.
>>
>>132336384
They'd be a hell of a lot more satisfied with the bottom 95% than they are right now. Try throwing your video games in the garbage as a start
>>
>>132336134
>talking about dating
That is just demand & supply in effect.
There always has been the "pulling the blanket" effect going on in the political scene.
Sex sells. Combine that with politics and you have a vety powerful combination right there.
A movement cannot be successful if it alienates a large chunk of it's possible supporters.
If there would be no women advocating for the right, the left would win.
>>
>>132309376
>Wet hair, straight outta shower
>make-up on
Disregarded
>>
>>132336114

At this point the alt-right might be male-dominated in terms of audience but there is a surge of women figures gaining audiences. Tara McCarthy, RageAfterStorm, Lana Lokteff, Gorgo, Stell Bell etc. And the thing is most people attacking these figures are men. Every male in the "skeptic" community turned against Rage because of her race realism video.
>>
>>132310168
This is literally my ex. I got all excited at first showing off how redpilled I made her, but in truth she was just copying my opinion for me to like her. Women just want the approval of their man if you are credible enough.

Got rid of her though... She was a chubster.
>>
>>132309882
It's because most of them are feminists that found out alt-right vids are more lucurative, or alternatively, had some traumatic (largly self inflicted) experience with immigrants.
>>
>>132336203

Fuck off Lacy, you shilling cunt.
>>
>>132337049
>It's because most of them are feminists that found out alt-right vids are more lucurative, or alternatively, had some traumatic (largly self inflicted) experience with immigrants.
most of them were pretend feminists, who were doing it because it was cool, but now trump is in and they can see that being conservative will be cool when the pendulum starts to swing back.

good for them for being able to spot trends, fuck them though regarding everything else
>>
>>132309376
why are al of these bitches british?
>>
>>132338134
I've noticed that their (especially McCarthy's) interviews are very bland, she for example just has a blank stare and doesn't know anything about what the interviewee's talking about.
>>
>>132309704
fpbp
also PRAISE KEK ID
>>
>>132309376
trusting women to get you women is retarded since women don't know what they want.
>>
File: 1498652185576.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498652185576.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132309704
Ex was an ironic nazi. Now she shills for globalists on twitter.
>>
>>132314629
It's like they skimmed the communist manifesto and thought it was great.
>>
/pol/ idolizes people meant for high school teen girls.
If you're an adult white male and you look to Tara for information you should probably just cut your losses in life and become a tranny because at this point you'll never become a normal man.
>>
>>132309376

>>132341108

White people aren't anything special.
Israelites are the chosen 'race' by God

Deuteronomy 14:2,

"For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."

And with Christ, God considered all races and gentiles, blacks, yellows, reds.

Anything against that truth is from Satan origin because hes the father of lie and hate, hes a homicide since the Eden

The more you rage with your blasphemous mouth the more you approach to your penalty in the final judgement.

Thats funny how racism and xenophobia are two characteristics of the Antichristians in the service of the Antichrist.
>>
>>132336114
>High-value because e-celebs

Women fuck for social status, not men. You are a literal retard.
>>
>>132309376
i'd rather get a non white just to spite those cunts and jews
>>
>>132309882
bp
>>
>>132341361
this white power
>>
>>132309376
All women want a phisically fit financial provider type
>>
>>132317867

>endless information
Is awesome if you have an internal shit and piss filter
>endless pleasure
Useless hedonist
>>
>>132329821

White pride doesn't mean you're racist
>>
>>132312461
She's engaged to Cory Mccarthy, a vegan bodybuilder and youtuber. He's very intelligent, much brighter than Woes.
>>
>>132348111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyeoTDb1O4o
This guy? He looks comical, like a gay nerd on steroids.
>>
File: LOZzh.jpg (214KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
LOZzh.jpg
214KB, 1134x1001px
>>132309376
Anyone here think it's kind of sad that she isn't sure to consider herself full white because of Indian ancestry? As if this should stunt her worldly growth.

It's like she's trying her best to impress this - ideology that's entrance fee demands you to be full white and nothing else. It's as if she's trying her hardest to be accepted by this group despite genetic attributes that she can never change about herself.
She's alive and living in a society that doesn't want to impose upon her rights as a human being, is that not something to be settled by?
Why must she persist in demanded that she be accepted by an ideology?
I want her to be happy with who she is. Those people who called her "mud blood" or some shit, it sounds like it really got to her. But she needs to realize that you can't change who you are, you're born, now go LIVE. Your race/ethnicity doesn't shape who you are, only your heart and mind.

This really fucked me up a bit. I don't think I like this thread anymore.

Anyone else have similar thoughts?
>>
>>132309376
She is so beautiful
>>
>>132350106
You are a faggot.
>>
>>132350681
You're a brainlet low IQ dumbass
>>
>>132311117
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>132350106
Seriously just fuck off this site and dont come back. If you put this much thought into a internet girl then get some help. Shes not "redpilled", shes just spouting the same nonsense you guys seem to eat up because muh alt right!!!. Lift weights and talk to real women for god sake.
>>
>>132351813
I'm not even alt-right my man. My argument and post was against /pol/ policies. We're on the same team as I was pointing out how ridiculous she sounds
>>
just try your luck on craigslist. I did and six years later we're still together.
>>
File: howtofindawife.png (236KB, 816x628px) Image search: [Google]
howtofindawife.png
236KB, 816x628px
>>132309376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1t1qyPPDE

This is a pretty good video on the topic
>>
>>132352425
this woman is clearly a fucking jew, don't ever link this shit again
>>
>>132317867
>endless pleasure
ultimately unfulfilling
you think women that get dicked down daily and have the semen of 20+ men swishing about in their vaginas have happy, meaningful lives?
friendly reminder that this describes a large proportion of western women.
now imagine your gf acts like that when you're away. then you marry her, have kids, and your daughters turn out like that.

hedonism is cancer.
>>
>>132309376

>throwing money at worthless imposter faggots for worthless info
>b-but h-how to f-find wymynz ?

Get the fuck out of this shit you fucking lowlife faggot. Leave your fucking basement, get a life, a job, work out regularly and stop living from pizza and mountain dew.

I get assmad when I see threads like this.

>b-but she's so traditional and /pol/-approved

Boo fucking hoo. You want a traditional wife, strong children and safe your country ? Then start with yourself and stop being a subhuman. It's that easy. And stop throwing your shekels at some attention whoring faggots telling you in fucking videos what's best for you. Only you, yourself, can know what's best for you.

And I'll give you a free starting tip in the end: The key is responsibility not only for yourself but for the community around you.
>>
File: u52op.jpg (83KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
u52op.jpg
83KB, 800x764px
>taking advice about women from women

>Hey sweetie you need to be X, Y, Z and XY and XZ and and and
>*gets fucked raw by some jobless manlet at a party after 10minutes because "she just connected*
>>
I have a stay at home wife and kid and I'm a liberal. All you actually need is money. Without money you simply can't afford it.
>>
I need a muslim church mouse whose main purpose in life is to support her man and the umma in waging war against the kuffar.
>>
>>132330490
Do you really think 1x Squat is in the same universe as 2x Deadlift?
>>
>>132309376
Fuck you.
Fuck her.
Fuck women as a whole.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where is my fucking waifu, silly coon geeks? HURRY THE FUCK UP
>>
>>132352675
Not all jews are bad stormweenie
>>
>>132309376
There's somehing weird about her. very awkward and not relaxed. is she autistic or something ?
>>
>>132309376

Why is the Alt-Right full of trannies?
>>
>>132356621
she has an ohmibod up her ass
>>
>>132309376
It's not worth wasting your time on high standard whores masquerading as "traditional" women. It's 50's/60's renaissance entitlement, where men, with their large post-war incomes were able to shower their wives in gifts and amenities. This is merely another form of female worship under the guise of so-called male empowerment. A 5'10 guy can't be a traditional husband because he, apparently, cannot have the physical capacity to defend his traditional wife (read: short isn't attractive). Same shit, different spin, women need a serious fucking reality check and quit with with the Adonis worship.
>>
>>132357038
Ok so just watched the Dreamydiglot video

Why do all these alt-right women sound like monotone autists?
>>
File: BasedReinhard.gif (1MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
BasedReinhard.gif
1MB, 400x222px
>>132309376
>tradwife
>not married
>no kids
>begs for money on JewTube
You virgin nerds, you need to be 18 to post here
>>
File: ke.jpg (36KB, 412x186px) Image search: [Google]
ke.jpg
36KB, 412x186px
>>132309376
>tfw tall. /fit/, and decently handsome, but only make ~25k a year

end my life pham. all my heart desires is a pure qt traditional christian wife to start a big family with
>>
>>132309376

She has promising ASMR voice too.
>>
File: Deo6039.jpg (81KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deo6039.jpg
81KB, 1600x1200px
>>132357593
They try to stay in character while having vibrations in their anus. It's a game their jewish producers invented.
>>
File: GSkwc.gif (2MB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
GSkwc.gif
2MB, 380x377px
>>
File: tarajq.jpg (2MB, 1946x9120px) Image search: [Google]
tarajq.jpg
2MB, 1946x9120px
>>132309376

>beautiful
>god tier voice
>race realist
>very ethnonationalist
>promotes white identity
>tried to address the JQ before getting shut down by kikes

Of course the Jews hate her.
>>
>>132312642
I tried religion once, but it's all LARPing.
>>
Remember when women were real partners to men? That's over. All we have now is whores, gold diggers, egos, feminists and now so called "trads", making lists and shit who is the most aryan boy in town.

That's why men play video games, to compensate for lack of companionship. And when realized women coudn't compete with video games they started buying dogs and other filthy animals. Stupid cunts.
>>
>>132317379
The core problem here is and always will be the white knighs.

Pop culture produces those en mass.
And most of the rest are tryhard omega males who think alpha means beeing a real life edge lord. Sad.
>>
>>132321190
in other news, water is wet.
>>
>>132322279
Lol what a faggot he is.
That zigarete screams: look at how little I care. Look you guys !!!
>>
File: 1493251287083.gif (1024KB, 225x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493251287083.gif
1024KB, 225x275px
>>132352425
Nice. Also, >>132352675; she doesn't look or act like a Jew at all.
>>
File: 11111.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
11111.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>132309376
She was groped/raped by a pack of niggers. Damaged goods.
>>
>>132360682

Is this the new shill tactic against Tara? Claiming she was raped by mudshits? All she said was that she has been sexually harassed by migrants on public transport.
>>
>>132357189
>A 5'10 guy can't be a traditional husband because he, apparently, cannot have the physical capacity to defend his traditional wife (read: short isn't attractive).
Why are so many women obsessed with having a man that's like 2 feet taller than her? Is this a modern thing b/c you look at pictures of couples in the past and the guys were only a bit taller than the women they weren't towering over them all crazy?
>>
>>132361299
She is an attention whore, like 99% of the "traditional" women YouTuber's.
>>
File: 1499015985471.png (151KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1499015985471.png
151KB, 640x623px
>>132362157
You're not pro-white. You're a fucking kike. If you were pro-white you wouldn't be shitting on one of the most popular pro-white youtubers.
>>
>>132362287
I don't accept any YouTuber that hasn't gone full 14/88. Lauren Southern, Tara, that partner that she has, Rage After Storm - they're all alt-lite kikes that want to dilute our ideology with their strolen and overused memes. What makes them different than Sargon the Cuck? Only their gender?
>>
>>132309376
I can't stand that Pajeet mongeral. She's got the personality of a brick.
>>
File: ragenazi.jpg (47KB, 526x569px) Image search: [Google]
ragenazi.jpg
47KB, 526x569px
>>132362670

Tara and Rage are full 1488 you fucking liar

>What makes them different than Sargon the Cuck?

They are the polar fucking opposite of Sargoy of Cuckkad
>>
>>132362927
Rage has recently went 14/88 so I like her. That wasn't a good example. Her new video even got deleted. But Tara and that other girl she streams with? They're not 14/88 at all, they're typical le Donald r*dditors that are riding the wave.

You know any real redpilled YouTubers like Murdoch Murdoch or E;R (although he is 14/88 he really isn't making that many videos about redpilling normies).
>>
>>132326645
>tfw my wife wants a girl to help around the house
>tfw I only want boys
>tfw 3 boys and she doesn't want to take the chance on the 4th being a boy as well

I can't imagine myself with a daughter. wat do?
>>
File: tararacist.png (62KB, 631x459px) Image search: [Google]
tararacist.png
62KB, 631x459px
>>132363234

You are 100% wrong about Tara. It's true that Brittany Pettibone is not a white nationalist but Tara absolutely is. If you listen to her interview with Richard Spencer she is more radical than him. And if you look at her twitter it's nothing but her talking about white genocide and the JQ. Look at this fucking tweet. Why are you calling her alt-lite?
>>
>>132363611
She even fucking has 14 in her twitter name.
>>
File: JustFindAChristian.jpg (345KB, 1208x1844px) Image search: [Google]
JustFindAChristian.jpg
345KB, 1208x1844px
>>132309899
>go to church
>>
>>132326843
except not, you fucking retard
>>
>>132319033
you probably won't see this but if you have a home gym or even bodyweight exercise, eating the right surplus, it will only take 3 sessions of 20-30min each per week to build your strength consistently over time
>>
>>132361913
They aren't. It's short mongrel women who want Aryan white boy because their own men are as tall as them. It's code for wanting to get Bleached of Blacked if they want Basketball Americans. I'm 5'4" and my wife is 5'6" and we're fine with the height difference.
>>
>>132309376
God I cannot fucking stand her voice.
>>
>>132363611
>>132363720
OK, I stand corrected. Honestly, I'm just sick of these redditors le alt liters that are just trying to hijack this whole thing (and in the process - ruining it), and that probably makes me paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>132309376
you shouldn't listen to a fish on how to catch fish. look at successful fishermen instead.
>>
File: resize.jpg (38KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
38KB, 752x501px
>>132363611
BASED MIXED RACE, JEWISH WHITE NATIONALIST!
>>
File: Dave Cullen the cuck.png (106KB, 636x578px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Cullen the cuck.png
106KB, 636x578px
>>132364308

Most of the anti-racist alt-lite people are males like Sargon/Andy Warski/Dave Cullen. The people saying women are the problem are retarded.
>>
>>132341115
Don't ever post that webm again
>>
>>132309376

>Make a thread about women
>A million guaranteed replies

Modern pol is just r9k for virgins that get angry instead of depressed
>>
>>132309376
We don't. The question isn't how to turn 100% of men into the top 1-5% but instead deflating womens massive egos and bringing them down to earth. How we do that is beyond me I've been trying for a while.
>>
>>132332406

In fairness, Romania, many of those Women who answered Abortion would be of a pro-life persuasion
>>
File: 1499010160482.jpg (195KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499010160482.jpg
195KB, 908x1200px
>>132364308
>makes me paranoid as fuck
Yes. And they are capitalizing on it.
>>132116966
>>131935379
>>131628705
>>130763791
and there are way more like these.
They are mainly targeting Tara over here and Lauren Southern.
>>
File: tmyt.png (30KB, 814x235px) Image search: [Google]
tmyt.png
30KB, 814x235px
>>132364537
>>
>>132332406
That is truly fucking pathetic. And exactly what i expect from a society of cucked females
>>
>>132365093

Do any of these ecelebs you guys watch actually have any significant higher education or expertise in any of the subjects they talk about?

Every time I look up some alt-right eceleb they are invariably a high school or college dropout.
>>
>>132364196
Lmao when will you manlets ever learn
>>
>>132332750
forgive me, elaborate on this 'try- hard' of which you speak
>>
>>132364275
You're trolling, right?

I can't stand the racist alt right bullshit she peddles. She a con artist that started out pushing pizzagate videos and now she has beta racist white boys giving her money on Patreon.

Having said that, she has one of the most soothing and sexy voices I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1421915852746.jpg (10KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1421915852746.jpg
10KB, 200x210px
>>132332406
>Abortion at 50%
>>
File: 1431819338327.jpg (16KB, 599x312px) Image search: [Google]
1431819338327.jpg
16KB, 599x312px
Tradcons are the flip side of feminists.

Female did something bad to you? Used the legal system to fuck you over?

It was because you're not alpha enough / didn't have good enough game / whatever else bullshit.

When Brad Fucking Pitt can't get his woman to behave, you can't tell me you can just 'be alpha enough' to get women to act like sane humans.

Fix the fucking legal system or MGTOW is the future.
>>
>>132365522
>higher education
Really? More liberal braiwashing?
>>
At least she's not a jew like Lauren southern
>>
>>132365948
My advice is to find women or friends through hobbies or common cause. The dating scene is a giant trap. If your only hobby is vidya you're also kind of trapped. Most common causes require a man to take a leading role so in a sense you have to learn to be alpha and take things into your own hand. If Tara had built up her argument like this it would have been far more reasonable but she's trying to sell her tradcon shtick. That's why you generally can't trust youtubers when it comes to this. Even Peterson got it wrong.
>>
>>132309704
This but how the fuck did Ray Gunn redpill laci green? the guys a manlet praying mantis looking motherfucker.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.