[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so bad about e-celebs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Who cares if they get money from Paetron accounts? This is the free market in it's purest form.

/pol/ wants it's views and ideas delivered to the public, and people are putting their necks on the line to deliver it through YouTube and live speeches.

What is so bad about this? Who cares if they are opportunists, that's capitalism in a free market. We're paying them to parrot our views, and they do it.
>>
Lauren Southern dared to mention that replacing all the whites in society through mass immigration might be a bad thing, which she can only do because she's an internet celebrity and can't be attacked by the MSM for saying it.
>>
What's bad is faggots like you making 100 threads here about them

Fuck off
>>
>>132299966
Dear American friend,

Why are you pol people so obsessed with this girl? She gets a lot of attention here and has a lot of threads.

Why? Is she even relevant? Or is she just one of those "internet characters" only Amerifags care for?

/pol/ is an international board, and we, as Europeans, don't give a fuck about a random bitch taken from the Internet.
>>
>>132299966

I want to sniff and lick her feet and asshole
>>
>>132299966
no one cares its just shills

>>132300248
this is also true though
>>
>>132300255
The internet is american. Choke on our dick
>>
File: purple pill hustle.png (48KB, 359x767px) Image search: [Google]
purple pill hustle.png
48KB, 359x767px
>>132300248
honestly this. I couldn't care less how normies swallow their purple pills, I just don't want to look at the catalog and see 20 threads about it.

>OMG GUYZ LACI GREEN SAID FEMINISTS ARE BAD. IS SHE DARE I SAY IT /OURGIRL/ XDDDDDD
>>
>>132300255

because her marketing team posts these threads here. literally no one cares except idiots who lap up the bait.

marketing team posts fake, benign controversy. brand name increases in recognition.

simple
>>
>>132299966
It doesn't matter. We have lost. Or rather we are out of time. The only solution is to let the left destroy civilization and then try to rebuild
>>
Nothing and anyone who disagrees is a retard LARPing faggot who just wants to shitpost online and doesn't actually want to change the political climate. If we had 6 gorillion e-celebs we would have already won.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.