[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having a girl...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 27

File: AryanGoddess.jpg (125KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
AryanGoddess.jpg
125KB, 750x938px
/pol, I'm having a daughter...
How am I gonna tell her she can only date white people without her going behind my back and resenting me?
How am I gonna tell her it's her duty to reproduce white offspring to continue my half of the perfect white genes with my high IQ?
>>
>>132298718
Just drive around a black neighborhood once and a while and explain how welfare and food stamps work when shes too young to form her own opinions
>>
>>132298718
Either this is bait or you're seriously getting parenting advice from a Cantonese dog cooking board.
>>
>>132299086
Not a parent yet fuck stick.
Trying to get an idea of how to shape a mind so the child doesn't become a feminazi.
It takes a village to raise a child right?
>>
>>132298718
>I'm having a daughter
You fucked up.
>>
>>132299342
Tell me about it...
Probably the damn estrogen in the water fucked me.
>>
>>132298718
Homeschool her and imprint your ideals at a young age.
>>
>>132298718
Just be there for her and treat her good. Worst thing you can do is abandon her. Every coal burner I have ever know all have one thing in common. No father in their lives.

You be there for her and she will do as you say.
>>
>>132298718
just move to a majority white country like norway if youre that worried.
otherwise just make more white offspring and shift that gene pool if you really want to do your part.
>>
>>132299702
This. My cousin paid the toll because of her precarious family situation, but my sister turned out fine because my dad made sure she was taken care of and felt secure.
>>
>>132298718
You're fucked. The moment she picks up on your "muh white race" bullshit she'll start getting pounded and creamed by niggers.
>>
>>132299702
Good point!
They all become strippers with daddy issues.
>>
Whatever you force her to not do, she will do as a reaction.

Whatever you tell her not to do will make her curious why.

The only way to save her is to have her understand everything and all the counterarguments so that she can know why she is doing what she is doing.

Then you must worry about boyfriends changing that to something much worse. Make her guy friends meet you before they fuck her. At least man to man you can still intimidate a boy for trying to fuck your daughter and likely have a judge side with you.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>132298718
She's going to rebel against whatever you try to push on her so make sure to tell her she belongs to strong, intelligent black men.
>>
>>132298718
Be a strong father figure. Give her an inch and she'll take a mile; squeeze too tight and she'll slip through your fingers. It's s balancing act
>>
>>132299912
A boyfriend doesnt always corrupt a girl, he just has a chance to because of how deep inside her he gets
>>
>>132298718
>letting your daughter date at all
It's like you want her to be a slut.
If you're a responsible father you'd arrange your daughters matches soon after they're born, like I've done.
>>
>>132298718
You shouldn't have to ask, you are already doomed imo
>>
>>132298718
I've given this a lot of thought since I recently decided i want kids

>be the best father you can be
>create positive associations, love, fun and laughter through family and white culture oriented activities
>This one is debatable: graciously show her shit cultures in a dispassionate way, like through church soup kitchens to put her in a place of uncomfortability and loud dark people

she will associate white and goodness with her mate, and also have a strong father.

thereby you avoid the biggest problem - no father figure, and create a space where she will seek love in the familiar.

The only precarious thing is don't push too hard. Once you get to the teenage rebellion phase she may want to ride the carousel. As with my family, this wasn't a problem really because we didn't have rebellion phases with my siblings. Good balance of: Good neighborhood and by extension surroundings, and enough carrot and stick.

Talk to other parents in your church about how to manage the rebellion phase. Seek the families with good children in their 20-30's who turned out okay and probe them on their methods.

Notice how I assume you will be going to church. If you don't go to church start going.
>>
>>132299337
>It takes a village to raise a child right?
thats what liberals think
>>
>>132298718
Don't worry about it op. By the time she's an adult the white race will be doomed already.
>>
>>132298718
Just don't allow any dating at all. Raise her to resent criminals and thugs.
>>
also, private school. Or at least a good (white) neighborhood with decent public system. You will have to supplement her education though. Get their humanities book list to see what they're being indoctrinated with to be prepared to counter them, but as the poster above said: if you force anything she will do the opposite. Your coercion has to go unnoticed. More like guiding than commanding.
>>
>>132299912
Found a dad right here. This guy knows.
>>
You tell her this

"I don't care if you ever marry a man from another race. But know this: western/white men are the most laid back and easy going. Other races and cultures expect strict obedience from their wives"
>>
>>132300511
Girls shouldn't be anywhere near schools.
>>
>>132299337
Live in some rural bumfuck place and don't get cable
>>
>>132299086
/pol/ is a parenting board, fuckwit

>1488
>>
just hope she's intelligent and observant and train her to question the narrative. If she's dumb well then have another kid until you get it right
>>
>>132300276
You're focusing too much on race

You are building up the black male as some feral beast

When she meets a decent looking confident No-Nigger black guy, she will get so wet she fucks him right there on the spot. You need to redpill her on why racemixing is bad without tricking her or else when the trick wears off, the reaction will be inevitable
>>
>>132300276
That's funny, because I've already been talking to the wife, "What church we going to?"
>>
>>132298718
Gently impress upon her a deep respect for you. Never show approval for anyone but whites, while also demonstrating tacit disapproval of others. She will get the drift.

If you are ever explicit, she will do exactly as you fear.
>>
Is your wife black ? If not so why r u so fucked up about this controversial racism ? Its your daughter 's choice , she will be the one in charge , you should be a good parent and nurture her well
>>
>>132298718
Don't flat out tell her to only date white men, because if she doesn't like you, she'll fuck a big black buck just to get back at you.

Just raise her right and be subtle about it. If she loves you, she'll want to marry and have kids with someone like you.
>>
>>132300784
>When she meets a decent looking confident No-Nigger black guy

if or when? That's partially white dudes who have gotten softs fault.

But you're right. I haven't figured that out yet so I figured for now err on the side of not pushing a particular angle. If you can figure out how to go that step further in practical terms, report back
>>
>>132300606
Not good. The marxist standard is to indoctrinate aversion to stricture from white men only - knowing that "our type" give this kind of advice, they will be careful to frame this as weakness from early on, so that niggers become her main association with stability instead of even you. Your country is now moving into the conquest stage of the infestation; unless you homeschool (and ideally live in a gated community on top of that), every visible influence of yours your kids display will be weaponised against your family life.
>>
>>132298718
Tell her the family's history so that she cares.
Her mother better be good.
Congratulations!
>>
Pretty god damned simply. Don't raise her in an urban area where drinking 40s and welfare checks are cool. Fuck it, teach her "some" racism. Not real fucking hard to figure out dude.
>>
>>132298718
Don't say it, just point out how bad black guys seem to act and rapey they are, then mexicans, and muslims and rinse and repeat but never straight out say it. just heavily imply it.
>>
>>132298718
Don't be overly authoritarian. Don't try to directly tell her she can't do X. You need to focus on developing a personal bond with her from young age. Play with her all the time, talk to her, sleep with her skin-to-skin. By doing this she will have an extremely good relationship with you when she grows up, which consequently means she will respect your opinions and will look for men who look and act like you ie not niggers.

If you try to directly control her and say no niggers and she dislikes you she will go out of her way to fuck them.
>>
>>132298718
Just redpill her from the start on how extremely disgusting blacks are. Remind her every day that the have awful hygiene habits and are basically animals.
>>
File: 4c (7).jpg (114KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
4c (7).jpg
114KB, 1000x750px
>>132298718
>my high IQ?

If your IQ was that high you wouldn't need to ask /pol/ for advice.

3/10 troll harder newfag.
>>
>>132298718
ask her if she wants to have her kids look like her its the best argument
>>
>>132300913
Well I'm assuming you're Christian, I would recommend joining the Mormon church. It has great people that care about family values, modesty, etc

t. Mormon
>>
Having a daughter is cuckoldry. You already fucking lost.
>>
>>132301233
It'll be fun to teach her about her heritage, history lessons on the family tree!
>>
>>132301574
that won't work.

You will become the "evil white dad" so quick your head will be spinning like a fucking dredel, literally an hour after telling her that she will be making posts on twitter about how shitty white men are.

The proper path here is not mouthing off about them, but.........keeping her away from that garbage, know who her friends are etc
don't be a lame, or she will think you are a loser.......and never respect you, don't be naggy etc.

every white dad who has tried to pull the "aint no nagger.." nonsense has a black grandchild
>>
>>132301551
And for boys it's obviously much easier, you just have to make sure they're raised masculine. Men raised to be masculine have way more self confidence, which means they're about 10x as likely to be right wing and swallow redpills.
>>
>>132301921
I'm a white female. That's what my dad did and it worked on me
>>
>>132298718
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>132302060
That only works if you have exclusively white friends and connections and you respect your father. Girl with a negroid friend who is entitled and hates her father for not buying her everything will become a coal burner purely out of spite.
>>
Just be the best dad you can be. Love your daughter, give her affection. If you are a good dad, she will want somebody like you. Then even if she goes outside the tribe, she'll find somebody good or at least know rotten right away and not hitch to it.
>>
>>132301921
if you're as dumb as an appalachian hick about it.

if you can deliver it right i think it has its place. No need to always be meek. To just start going off on them is ridiculous, but my straight edge dad would throw out a "oh, black again? that figures" in regards to a news story about a murder/rape. Got me noticing who was the perp most of the time. I get that you shouldn't more than you should if especially if you can't apply it, but I don't think its totally off the table.
>>
>>132302188
if your daughter doesn't respect you.....you fucking lost.....you are a grown man who can't get a female child to respect you.
>>
>>132298718
Make sure to have your wife stay at home while you go to work, it is important for your wife to stay and raise the kids. Now, for your daughter, you need to be around her and you need to be a proper father figure, a role model, a strong fisher figure, not a cuck. Teach her about modesty, teach her to dress modest and not like a whore who uses booty shorts, yoga pants, skin tight clothing, crop tops, clothes that show cleavage, very short dresses, etc. Make sure to attend church with your family, instill into your daughter, the importance of God and religion, instill into your daughter the importance of gender roles, traditional values, the importance of patriarchy. Have family evenings where you study bible scriptures with your family. Make sure to homeschool your daughter, never ever send her to public schools, public schools are filled with degenerates who will influence your daughter to rebel. Private school is good too but homeschooling is preferred. Your daughter does not need to go to college to become a (((career woman))), career women are depressed and you don't want your daughter to be depressed now don't you OP?
>>
>>132298718
I think we all know you shouldn't have kids if you browse 4chan much less raise them...
>>
>>132302308
Correct, though it is important to understand that it is often due to outside influences that you failed to control and you trying too hard to control her directly. You need to get her to love you, a lot of pollacks would seriously try just telling her "don't touch niggers" when 90% of the modern culture surrounding her says everyone who says that is evil and racist.
>>
>>132302188
While it's true that I didn't really have any black friends, I tend to think it's because I was taught at an early age how disgusting they really were. I never had the desire to associate with them for that reason. The thought of kissing a black guy makes me literally sick
>>
>>132302060
What? Told you they were disrespectful and would leave you as a single mother?
That type of stuff?
I do feel like I might get too oppressive like my father did to me.
I screwed up college because he was so overbearing, had to make up my lost years quick and be a productive citizen after I knew I screwed up.
>>
>>132302441
Also, and the mother should be teaching her about this, but she needs to know the importance of femininity. The mother will teach her how to cook, do household chores. OP, women are happy being housewives, and being a mother is the most important job a woman can do and it's rewarding.
>>
>>132299912
>>132300594
correct.
>>
>>132301805
Mormons are becoming more and more blacked/riced/beaned (outside of a small group of identitarians)
>>
>>132302542
this. I don't know about other anons but if you were schooled between 1996ish and today the programming is fucking heavy.
>>
>>132298718

I'm in the same boat as you. Here's my advice: if you haven't, first you and your wife need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior. Find a conservative church and attend regularly. Start reading the Bible, and begin with the book of John, then Galatians and Romans. Pray for the salvation of your child's soul in this degenerate world. Good luck and God bless you, anon.
>>
>>132302661
He gave me real world examples of how filthy they are. It turned my stomach and I can assure you I never even thought of dating one
>>
>>132298718
Go to youtube, show her videos of niggers nigging. She will get it.
>>
>>132302783
this, how on board is your wife?

Also, avoid any fucking pansy ass protestant church, they're cringy as fuck. Get a more "orthodox" (not necessarily orthodox) church taht isn't pants on head retarded.
>>
>>132298718
When they're that young, you're main job is to be an example and provide. Take care of yourself and don't be a degenerate around them, or invite your degenerate friends around the family. Be the strong man and hero to the best of your ability.

Bring her hiking with you and take the family on camping trips throughout those years. Work out and lift with her. Anything that will stifle the princess mentality.

The teenage years is where you're really going to shine because it's when you can begin having intellectual conversations with them. That's when the red pill process takes off. It helps to keep them as busy as possible during that time, too. Bored teenagers = degeneracy.
>>
>>132298718
A difficult question. Women never think for themselves or go against the group, so never actually bring up race. Instead, just tell her values are important and show by example. If she does bring someone home when you think she's ready you can justify that they are a decent person from a good family. If she brings back a nog 9/10 he's from a broken home and 1/10 he's a loser, nerd. Either are good justifications not to have him date her.

>>132299912
This, never push too hard. Never let her see your fear and anxiety.
>>
>>132299997
>strong
maybe

>Intelligent
*spits out drink* ahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahqahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaqhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaahahha

Nice try next time Shlomo.
>>
File: 20170703_224501.png (756KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_224501.png
756KB, 1080x1061px
>>132298718

Nigger culture is the new rock and roll.

I have 4 kids. All of them listen to retarded shit music and act ghetto despite me providing them with opulence and luxury few people experience, even in our area.

I own multiple tenant properties, a liquor store, laundromat and 2 Subway franchises. At 40 I've accomplished every goal I set for myself.

I spend time with my family, go to little league, ballet and school trips. I do a lot for my children and have done the best i could, yet despite this pic related happens when we go on a family trip to our capital.

I didn't even notice it until my brother pointed it out to me. This is America in the 21st century, where little skinny white teenagers throw up gang signs and speak in ebonics despite being born with a diamond crusted platinum spoon in their mouths.
>>
>>132302945
Funny, the wife is Greek Orthodox...
>>
File: 1479984421042.jpg (61KB, 949x454px) Image search: [Google]
1479984421042.jpg
61KB, 949x454px
>>132298718
You already know what you have to do
>>
Put her in catholic school.
She will be among whites. While she is growing take her around bad parts of the town while explaining it's the niggers,spics, and any other non-white race is the reason why these areas are bad. Complete isolation from them will prevent her getting curious and viewing niggers like an alien. My family did it to myself, brother, 2 sisters and non of us like niggers.
>>
>>132303391
PERFECT

Bet that's a great network.
>>
>>132303344
You're fucking right.

We need a purge. I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of not being able to play any music around anyone I know without being called a faggot because it isn't some buck toothed nigger spitting out words about hoes over some generic trap beat. I'm sick of everyone worshiping blacks like gods when they haven't accomplished shit, are dumb as fuck, and murder and kill like no one else. I'm tried of no one wanting to respect or think about their incredible history and heritage. I'm so fucking sick of it. Are we really so outnumbered?
>>
>>132301093
It's more soft white males fault than women's or black males

There just aren't any real white men left for women to choose, so they're forced to cry for help by fucking niggers for Jewish money in front of a camera.
>>
>>132303344
You did nothing wrong anon.
God bless.
>>
>>132298718
Honestly, move to a predominantly white area (mid-west, rural New England or north central Texas) and send her to a private school.
>>
>>132303430

Did that for my kids. "Underprivileged" kids get scholarships and are shipped in from surrounding areas to make up diversity quotas. The uniforms also promote bad dressing habits for young women.
>>
>>132303344
You did your best Anon.
>>
>>132298718
just be a great father. she will seek out somebody similar, and that means white.
>>
>>132298718
>tell her to date black guys
>teenagers always do the opposite of what you tell them
>???
>profit
>>
>>132298718
Teach her history as bedtime stories with pictures. 100% serious. Make fun of shitskins with their goofy features and faggot barbarian countries. Show her lord of the rings, conan the barbarian, old movies with handsome honorable white men and noble women who know their places in society. Show her pictures of how the country used to look like and compare it to the chink owned bullshit it is now. Never get her smart phones or laptops until she's past her teenage years, all shes gonna do is follow the herd as girls do and start listening to nigger bullshit, twerking, virtue signalling. Instead give her fantasy and science books, give her metal, rock, and classical, teach her evolution. Actively be there for her and it's okay to tell her to only date whites if she isn't rebellious after you showed her how superior our culture and race is.
>>
>>132303619
I went to a catholic school near a nigger hood but out of 1200 students 1 was a nigger.
>>
>>132303514
Purge yourself honeypot nigger
>>
>>132303962
Not honeypot, just venting. If you don't understand how angry this can make someone you're a faggot who doesn't know who doesn't know or understand what we're talking about.
>>
Give her a Bible. Early. Teach her about Maria, about Adam and Eve.
>>
>>132300313
An ethnically homogeneous village, preferably comprising only my extended family.
Also known as a tribe; the basic form of human organization which children evolved to be raised within.
>>
>>132302441
This is exactly how to create a rebel.. Do you not see the people who areba product of this are mostly retarded boomers and Gen x or y whatever 30 year olds are called. They are prevalently atheist unless their degenerate lifestyle made them feel sufficiently guilty to change
>>
>>132303344
Entirely your fault for not introducing your kids to classical, patrician music at a young age.
>>
>>132303344
Your first mistake was sending them to public school in america. All that money should've been invested in a private school or move to a whiter country. Your second was giving them access to social media.
>>
Raise her like an Eastern European mom would. My mother has ingrained hatred into my sisters for minorities. Now granted, they are in highschool and they try and act "progressive" etc. But my mom succeeded hard core. One of my sisters happened to like this one super white looking kid named "Juan" and my mom belittled and shat on her life for now going on over a year. She still does it. Threatened to kick her out for bringing shame to our household for liking a guy. And it was a crush for like a month and she still doesn't hear the end of it.
>>
File: The Vaccinated Jew.jpg (248KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
The Vaccinated Jew.jpg
248KB, 1024x771px
>>132304053
Turn your anger towards something productive, not nigger tier racewar purge fantasies you fuckin child.

Train with a gun and get self sufficient is as many ways as possible. That's a difficult enough job as it is given all the shit they put in our chemical products, food and water
>>
>>132302661
>>132302891
this could work. Just from a point of concern.

"i know this sounds bad, but they were charged with blank this many times as a % of crime and in one case blah blah blah"
>>
>>132304053
CIA niggers are not welcome on /pol/.

OUT
>>
>>132298718
>>132303882
This and homeschooling
DO NOT allow her to go to a public school
Those establishments are hives of degeneracy
>>
>>132298718
You realize girls like to spite their dads right? If you say no blacks that means yes black to get back at dad
>>
>>132298718
imagine how big her poops are... holy shit.
>>
>>132300111
t. Habsburg
>>
>>132303344
Take them on a trip to Europe. Southern/Eastern Europe in particular. It will change their perspective.
Go to places that are not too heavily populated with tourists.

Let them roam a little bit too, let them meet some local kids.
>>
put her in private school and just dont give her access to the internet at a young age
>>
>>132298718
>high IQ
>using 4chan
Fuck off
>>
>>132303882
Ha! Forgot about Conan, it'll have to be that movie for sure.
Yeah, the internet still be locked up for awhile!
>>
>>132304226
Mothers slutshaming their daughters works well in a strong family the same way fathers slutshaming in a weak family turns her into a whore.
>>
>>132304139
>preferably comprising only my extended family.
this

Americans are nuclear family, not "go play with the wise woman down the street"
>>
>>132298718
Christian shill thread, thinly veiled edition.
>>
>>132298718
whore her out to get knocked up by white chad
>>
>>132304482
They're both virgins. The one who liked Juan is even less experienced with guys than the other one who dated some Swedish/Italian kid this school year. My mom goes hard in the paint. I try to let them understand the central point of view because some times she goes too intense with it and I'm worried they will act out. I tell them not to hate people for their skin but be aware of different people, where they come from and how they differ from them.
>>
File: 1486004280902 (2).jpg (64KB, 667x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486004280902 (2).jpg
64KB, 667x388px
>>132298718
Tell her she CANT date whites
>>
>>132300714
Correct.
It's all about having white babies, lads.
>>
>>132298718
Stay married to your wife, no matter what happens. Show her what a healthy family is supposed to look like. Make sure you love her a lot too, virtually 100% of BLACKED girls had an abusive/deadbeat/absentee dad, or a dad that didn't love them much. Also this should be obvious but keep her away from niggers, and from friends who have single mothers/other fucked up shit going on at home.

If you just come out and tell her "never fuck a nigger sweetie, they're bad people" I guarantee she'll get BLACKED. But show her true love and a good life, and she won't want anything to do with niggers
>>
Before she is in dating age send her in a nigger hatethread. She wont want to date one afterwards and it may will be her firdt mature decission she makes
>>
>>132299702
This is good advice. And OP should actually make points here and there explaining why it isn't good to mix with other races. I wouldn't lean towards vitriol because they have a different skin color, but rather, I would explain to them the cultural incompatibility and violent nature of non-whites. If you sound bitter just because they have dark skin then she will use that to try to piss you off when she inevitably goes through that stage.
>>
>>132298718
You don't let her date. You don't let her out of the house without you or one of her brothers present.

If a man is interested in marrying her, he should come to you and demonstrate how he would be an asset to you (e.g. wealth, business connections). Her opinion is unimportant. It is not even necessary that she meet him before her wedding day. She doesn't know what is good for her. You do.
>>
>>132298718

>teach her history
>Talk casual politics with her and point out the leftist inconsistencies and biases
>take her to church and teach her to be proud of her heritage
>Introduce her to your white friend's sons
>>
>>132304339
Ha! She fertilized the area well!
>>
>getting parenting advice
>from a board that is 80 percent minimum incel neckbeards

Come on
>>
>>132304087
This is good advice. Skip the Disney princess books and read a kid's Bible story book instead. Try to make a point of incorporating it a few times per week. My parents did that and I loved some of those stories. Just remember to get a good selection OP. Kids get bored really fast. Thinking back on it, that's probably why they only did it a couple times a week, so I wouldn't get burned out on it.
>>
>>132298718
Keep her away from Jewish media and make sure she is raised as a white girl. They get them initiated nickelodeon/disney shows, then start to turn up the degeneracy in pop/rap music and at that point they "don't see color" and blacks are cool. Then they hit a rebellious streak and flock to Jamal.

White area + white influences.
>>
>>132304658
Tell them that their virginity is more valuable than any material object they can ever acquire and they should save it as a gift for their future husband.

Tell them to pick very carefully, but help them find a good husband fast. Unfortunately, thanks to our hypersexualized society, her husband is going to have to be amazing at sex in order to keep her from cheating later in life
>>
>>132304436
I guess you believe what CNN tells you huh?
>>
>>132304883
Ahahhahahahahahah this faggot thinks this is viable in today's word ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>132304669
>Tell daughter she's only allowed to fuck niggers from the hood
>She leaves home and becomes a proud white nationalist
>???
>Profit
>>
>>132303344
Fucking bloods?! That real street shit right there. Hopefully just fucking around trying to be edgy.
I went through a wigger phase from 12-16 when I was a skater punk in the 90's, but I grew out of it and came to see how fucking dumb the message in rap music is
What a shit. Sorry anon
>>
>>132303344
Whichever one of your horrible children did this can be written out of your will. No cash, no new crap they don't need anyway, make this fucking moron get a McJob in a ghetto somewhere if they want to deal with real nigger culture. And make it pay rent while you're at it.
>>
>>132305043
That's not realistic and a proven method for a fucked up person. I know they are going to have sex sooner than I hope. One of them probably for sure before finishing highschool. The other one probably in college. And fine. That's what kids and people do in general. Like I said, I'm not too worried about them doing something stupid with a black kid just because, since my mom has already hammered that iron for hours on end. I'm worried about them in a general perspective as a big brother.
>>
File: 1497287331960.png (1MB, 635x917px) Image search: [Google]
1497287331960.png
1MB, 635x917px
ya'll be replying to a shill thread
>>
You shouldn't, instead you should give her to me so i can rice her when she becomes of age.
>>
>>132298718
IF you actually have high IQ and perfect white genes she will inherit them and come to these conclusions herself. If you don't she's gunnfuqanigga.
>>
It will only do the opposite, OP.

She will be at school and see Tyrone and ask herself why daddy doesn't want me to date blacks. Not to mention the Jew media glorifies niggers so she will think they're awesome anyways...

Best thing is to be the strong alpha male in her life and she will admire you. Or move to another state where niggers don't exist.
>>
>>132304906
My bro did this to his wife by showing her Ben Shapiro soft red-pill, then when she saw sjw inconsistencies and started watching sjw fails on her own he went full Hitler was right about everything. Now she sees shwartz or steins in film credits she ((()))
>>
>>132305261
the only true way is to get her knocked up by a white boy.
you just do it straight up, she can be a sloot but only for chad and dont use condoms
>>
>>132304732
I hope they still exist by the time she's of internet freedom age.
And hopefully our cucked government doesn't censor our net like Germany.
>>
>>132303344
You spoiled them. Think of food spoiling. Notice the smell? Thats what happened to your kids. You spoiled them because you are weak.
>>
>>132304939
> Thinking that all of /pol/ is just like you.
>>
>>132298718
If you have to tell her directly, then you've already fucked up.
>>
>>132302783
A word of advice: the youth program of every protestant church in my area is utterly shit and rife with degeneracy. Trust me—I've been to them all. Just don't leave your girl in one of those.
I have no experience in Catholic or Orthodox churches, by the way. I think I might start attending an Orthodox one soon.
>>
File: 20170702_131636.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_131636.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>132304195

We went to MoMa yesterday together...

>>132304224

Private schools, Catholic, now Quaker. I can't control what they do when they're not home. Parenthood isn't a dictatorship.

>>132304430

Been to Europe multiple times with them, my oldest dabbed in front of the ponte di rialto last trip. Embarrassing.

>>132305202

Yes she acts like a nigger despite having access to the best everything money can buy and always will.
>>
Pay a feral to mug your family on an outing while screaming obscenities about white people and "muh dick"
>>
>>132298718
Show her some videos/pictures online that probably will mentally scar her for life.
>>
>>132305225

Harder said that done. It's an odd biological compulsion to protect your children. I wouldn't intentionally put her in harms ways. As an adult she can fuck her life up all she wants. 4 more years.
>>
>>132305747
Did u check out her dab. Give it a FB likk?
>>
>>132298718
The best option is to move as far away from blacks as possible. Keep moving if they follow you.
>>
If you are a strong masculine but loving father she will seek a mate with those same traits. If you are a nu male, she will seek what the media tells her is strong and masculine and find a black man.
>>
>>132298718
like you just did
I told my niece she'll never date a nigger otherwise I'd kill him and she lit up like a christmas lightbulb
>>
Disowned my stepdaughter for fucking a mexican. Kicked her out, treated her like shit everytime she came over. She eventually dumped the mexican so she could return to the family, and married a nice middle-class white guy. I still don't talk to her. Hopefully she is an example to her sisters.
>>
>>132298718
Asking pol for help
>Muh high iq
>>
>>132306253
Sounds like I'll have to get my cousin, which will be related to her to scare the shit out of her about the nig nogs.
At least it won't come from her father, and less rebellious, but she'll be smart enough to look up the truth, and be proven that her relative was correct.
>>
show her media lies... she'll grow to distrust everything then.
>>
>>132298718
You do what men have done for centuries: you don't outright tell them what to do, you make them believe the truth. Slowly and subtly, you teach them right from wrong and what's best for them without outright saying it. Telling children, especially women, what to do is a great way to make them do the opposite because it's in their nature to try and be their own person by fighting tooth and nail against your wishes.

They need that sense of independence from the person who 9 times out of 10 is feeding, housing, and clothing them. Women yearn for that even though they ultimately prefer to be coddled and cared for. But since they're creatures completely owned by their feelings they want to feel (not be) independent. So the easiest way to do that is disobey you while living off your work.

Don't push, prove.
>>
>>132298718

Drive around and show her the worst of niggerdom.

It's also a good time to tell her to do good in school
>>
File: 1496065864986.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1496065864986.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>>132298718
Do not ever tell her what to do. She will do the opposite if you tell her what to do. Teach her the truth by asking her "why?". Let her come to the truth on her own.
>>
No phone, TV, internet
>>
>>132298718
get her married asap. girls only rebel because they want to get fucked. so pre-empt that shit.
>>
>>132298718
i honestly hope you are just trolling and you aren't seriously considering forcing your beliefs onto your children, on the off chance this isn't a troll im going to take the bait and tell you this.
you are only going to guarantee your daughter rebels against you if you start ramming your political views, the way to go about it is to give her both sides and tell her your own personal opinion while making sure to tell her that she should consider her options and make informed decisions and forming her own opinions and not to just parrot what you tell her, and really drive home the importance of critical thinking and objectivity.
>>
>>132305747
Jesus that is embarrassing.
>>
>>132305261
Giving their husband a cake that some other guy or 3 took a small taste of is still a damn good gift these days

The virginity is not ruined by sex, only the prize lessened. If women want a good man, they need to offer a better prize.

Maybe teach her to use a gun and tell her her pussy is like a 5 round magazine. She needs to make her chances count before she finds the one that gets the job done or else she's going to be alone with no guns and a nigger
>>
>>132305747
MoMa was a fucking shitshow when I went there.
There was an exposition on refugees. No shit.
No context as for the reason why these people emmigrate. Famine, opportunity, or else, nothing.
It pissed me off so much to see such an emotional appeal.
At least I got to see the Stary Night.
>>
File: 1468436514759.png (427KB, 493x549px) Image search: [Google]
1468436514759.png
427KB, 493x549px
>>132298718
I'll give you all the parenting answers you could ever wish for. But only after at least 3 more qt aryan giantesses.
>>
>>132298718
It'll take many clear examples. People usually turn racist when they experience the negative from others. I live in Chicago, so there's an opportunity to hate black people daily from their bullshit.
>>
>>132298718
Take her to church
>>
>>132298718
increase your chances by moving somewhere, county or preferably state that is majority white hope like hell she finds a good guy before college
>>
>>132308488
I'm sure a filthy /pol/ack begging for aryan giantesses can't give anything even close to parenting advice...

also, i appreciate the damaged iowa, surprised to see it on this board though
>>
>>132300784

>When she meets a decent looking confident No-Nigger black guy, she will get so wet she fucks him right there on the spot.

Slow down there faggot. Your fantasies are not the reality of the world.
>>
>>132298718
Make her watch Colin Flaherty on jewtube, she'll stay away from them.
>>
>>132298718
Females only understand violence. You need to affect the aura of a dangerous man. Keep guns around the house and beat your wife in front of your daughter. If you don't want to really beat your wife then you can get her to play along and just pretend to beat her or just grab her wrist like you are really going to break her arm. Then when your daughter is hitting puberty, take her into your garage and show her your jar of sulphuric acid. Make her understand that you don't care about going to prison and that you will throw that jar of acid onto her face if she ever dates anyone you don't approve of. That is the only way to deal with them.
>>
>>132301805
Fuckin mormons invade my house and now /pol/ fuck off
>>
File: 1489034050783m.jpg (114KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489034050783m.jpg
114KB, 652x1024px
>>132308488
I'll match you a Iowa then, should suffice.
>>
>>132303344

maybe you should have disconnected your cable
>>
>>132298718
Abort the little shit until you get a male child. Having a daughter is a net loss for everyone in most of the cases.
>>
>>132299342
so much this i would just go the chink route abort it and try for a son
>>
>>132298718
If you are serious then it is all about exposure. So long as you and the mother are white and you live and interact with primarily white people, and make sure that she knows not to trust (((the media))) you shouldn't have too much of a problem. And most importantly, focus on raising her a happy and healthy child. At the end of the day, your daughter is still your daughter, even if she is a degenerate coalburning carpet muncher.
>>
>>132308902
Not quite true there faggot. Keep in mind the "bad boy" meme propaganda that kikes push. It's alive and well and niggers are the new bad boys, the rebellion.
>>
You can and you should raise her with strong core values and set example as living up to those values. Love and respect her mother foremost, since women tend to look for men who are like their fathers.

But at the end of the day she's an independent person and one day when she's an adult she's responsible for her own life and choices she makes. You can't tell her how to live her life without ruining your relationship. If she lets her father decide everything about her life as an adult, you've done goofed and she's an easy target for their manipulative men too and will most likely end up being someone's doormat.

T. Daughter of a man who doesn't like the way I live my life and has made it very obvious that he knows better. In reality he doesn't even know me and we don't really even talk to each other's nowadays. Same happened to my older brother and dad too.
>>
you need to keep your daughters away from typical piece of shit, meth head, junkie type white men as well. Ya she may not be fucking jamal but she could be fucking meth head larry and his father in his double wide.
Two way street most of the time.
>>
Tell her the truth. You don't even need to mention race. Just talk about the fact that a small group of ethnically homogeneous racial supremacists now run the planet. And that the goys are being increasingly dominated through destruction being sold as progress. That political leaders are bought. And that Hollywood is owned by the tribe. Point out the agendas. And no, church will not help her work out the control mechanism. Once she gets it, she can make her own intelligent choices.
>>
>>132299892
lmao
>>
>>132298718
What if she ends up looking like your wife when she gets older?

How do you plan to stop your boner at her?
>>
>>132299912
>The only way to save her is to have her understand everything and all the counterarguments so that she can know why she is doing what she is doing.
Don't do that, that will work on a man. Not a woman though, the forbidden fruit desire is implanted in her genes.

She will understand all of your arguments, all of your points, but still find it hot in a 'perverse' way. So don't give her arguments or anything at all. Do not trust a woman with logic and reasoning.
>>
File: IMG_1386.gif (48KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1386.gif
48KB, 300x296px
>>132311991
>>
>>132298718

Is that Taylor Swift?
>>
>>132298718
>How am I gonna tell her she can only date white people without her going behind my back and resenting me?

Show her HIV and STD statistics
>>
>>132299020
this is it. i have two beautiful redpilled daughters and not once have i said anything "racist". turn on the news and explain why the brown people blow shit up and dress thier wives like ninjas. let them interect with all races. theyll figure shit out. the problem is parents making excuses for other cultures problems. my four year old haaaates asians and it has nothing to do with me. asian boys have been mean and violent to her on multiple occasions at playgrounds... she just knows now. asian boys are assholes. its experience.
>>
>>132298718
Easily by being a man in control now fuck off retard.
>>
File: 00101_6obUBrpgv57_1200x900.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101_6obUBrpgv57_1200x900.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
>>132298718
Just keep her out of public schools ,go private.
>>
File: tlii8wd7fd7z.jpg (151KB, 1242x1238px) Image search: [Google]
tlii8wd7fd7z.jpg
151KB, 1242x1238px
>>132313919
>implying she's not hiding a fetish and doesn't fantasize about being raped by the Asian boys

LMAO
>>
Just tell her not to have sex with non white men OP.
>>
File: 00101_6GvgWidGo8G_1200x900.jpg (48KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
00101_6GvgWidGo8G_1200x900.jpg
48KB, 660x900px
>>132300687
This. 100% I would move to the north West and never buy a TV or Radio.
>>
>>132309626
Edgy bait there m8
>>
>>132299667
>homeschool
>how to fuck a life 101

dont think so
>>
>>132318802
no one is fucked by homeschool
>>
>>132298718
I know this feel. My daughter is 13 months old. The light in her is beautiful, and I wonder every day how to teach her this lesson.
>>
>>132299892
Kek
>>
>>132298718
Father of three daughters and two sons here.
Turn off cable. Limit your internet. Don't let them see you argue with your wife (I assume you are married? If you aren't; get freaking married if you want your daughter to have the better opportunity to be a moral person).
These things can be discussed when they are older.
First, it is important to instill virtue by example.
>>
>>132298718

>tfw your daughter's fiance told you about stormfront years ago

Life is good. Now give me fucking grandchildren to spoil and goosestep with!
>>
White women are actually the most loyal to their race(blacked is just a meme) so you may not need to worry at all about that. And just make sure she knows not to fuck until she's married.
>>
>>132298718
>with my high IQ
and you don't know how to instill values in your child?
>>
>>132318802
>>132319936
I was homeschooled and I'm on 4chan now so yes it does fuck people up
>>
>>132299020
Also leave racial STD statistics printed out laying around the house when she starts to get of age, just let her read them and be all "wtf is this true"
>>
Act like most stereotype liberal ever. Talk most retarded things like there were true. She will quickly see how stupid that is and swallow that red pill. On the downside she will probably hate you, but hey no niggers in the family
>>
>>132298718
Sounds like you are a cuck and do not trust your daughter because you buy her that R&B shit in the first place because your wife told you so when her 2nd child is on the way.
>>
>>132300359
>132300359
Blackpilled faggot, you have to go back.
>>
File: chadjuice.png (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chadjuice.png
156KB, 640x480px
>>132298718
You are her standard for men. If she respects you, she will want to date someone like you. Be chad and she will get a chad.
>>
Just be a nice and loving father, you're the first male your daughter will have contact with. If you set a good example, she'll most definitly look for a husband who is similair to you. Also, living in a white neighborhood can't hurt. But be sure to be stern but fair.
>>
File: j.png (369KB, 1551x897px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
369KB, 1551x897px
:)
>>
>>132298718
Instill her with a sense of cultural pride while still growing up. That will create an in-group preference.
By going all "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" you will
just make another purple armpit haired dyke.
>perfect white genes with my high IQ
Narcissism much?
>>
>>132298718

1) Show her lots of love and affection, without abandoning rules and boundaries.

2) Limit the time spent on internet / tablets / phones at home. Make some room specifically for family time. Get to know your kids, their thoughts on things, their daily thoughts and worries.

3) No. 2 allows you to spot any programming setting in from external sources, usually school. If she starts talking about the sex ed lecture at school where she was forced to apply a condom to a 15 inch black dildo with her mouth because the teacher said she would fail high school otherwise, you know something is up.

4) Make sure you relationship with your wife is solid. You need to be a unified team, otherwise she will be all "oh honey, dating tyrone is fine".

5) Pray
>>
>>132325941
>5) Pray
Yes, beg for help that will never come. It's totally better than actually doing something yourself about it/whatever.
>>
>>132325587
Congrats, man.
We just had our 5th baptized.
>>
>>132300913
Please make this decision based on a genuine seeking of Christ and hope for salvation. Don't go to church just because it would be good for your family.
>>
>>132304339

>not climbing in a giantess's ass

it'd be fun anon
>>
>>132298718
Being a inspiring father is not that hard, all you have to do is not being a beta male.
>>
>>132298718
Spank her a LOT.
>>
>>132313919
You're fucking stupid. She thinks they're the meanies now but that's just implanting the image of Asians as bad boys in her head from a young age. When she's a teenager and the hormones come in, making her attracted to bad boys, then you're gonna get a chink chaser on your hands.
>>
>>132300021
But my dick isn't a mile long.
>>
You should call into Stefan molyneux. He is raising a daughter. He talks about her frequently. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a parenting segmen already
Ready
>>
Do not show anger that is directed at her. Only disapointment. If you did everything right she would stop rebellion then.
>>
>>132327263
OP ignore this niggerfaggot. Spanking is empirically proven to ruin children. I recommend listening to what Jordan Peterson and Molymeme have to say about child psychology.
>>
>>132299020
fpbp
seriously though, do this, just show her what nogs are really like
>>
>just never say "niggers" around her or "mudslimes" or "beaners" or...
>>
>>132329490
Lol too late for that one
>>
You may be upset now, but when she first looks into your eyes, your instincts will flip that sentiment 180 degrees.

Dont usually post here much anymore myself since I became a parent a bit less than a year ago now, so expect a lot less free time.
>>
>>132328955
This. Do not be angry with children, just show disappointment and when you take their stuff, tell them specifically that I am doing this in hope that it incentivizes you not to mess up next time.
>>
>>132303344
I'm going to be praying hard for you and your family anon.
Are your kids in a church youth group? I'm a Christian in Los Angeles and many of the kids that go through a youth group here turn out great. I know because I volunteer; have been for years.
>>
>>132298718
:^)
>>
File: 1495854664184.png (810KB, 747x789px) Image search: [Google]
1495854664184.png
810KB, 747x789px
>>132298718
To late in the future her womb will crave black seed. It will belong to BBC.
>>
>>132326185
Our bodies are great evidence for there being intelligent design. The hands you used to type this message are more complex than the computer screen your looking at. And you know your computer screen was not made by accident. Same with a phone, toaster, light bulb.
Help can come from prayer.
>>
>>132298718
If you're not a piece of shit then she'll want to find a man like her dad later in life anyway.

Since youre a gutless racist bitch asking 4chan about this, she'll end up getting railed by plenty of non white guys anyway just to piss you off. Enjoy your whore, retard.
>>
>>132330190
The hands you use to type with are also mucg less effeciently designed than the phone you use. Hell as an organism, we literslly have a nerve pathway that to grt from point A to point B, which are an inch apart, it loops away like two feet before connecting.

If you believe that humans were designed and placed in this current form then you are objectively wrong. I believe personally that God guided evolution to reach this point in which we are a reflection of Him, despite the imperfections.
>>
spic here, i'm actually surprised that this thread hasn't devolved into a shitshow.
but anyways, i'm not sure how well this would work in a white family, but everyone in my family/people i grew up around has been taught since they were kids to hate/stay away from niggers. i only know a couple of people that have had nog friends/boyfriends, but they're the ones that went to really shitty schools and had parents that weren't as redpilled on niggers. i don't really plan on having kids, but the most important thing i can think of is to teach them the importance of heritage, and keeping to your own.
>>
>>132303344
its just a phase
but you shouldn't have let them watch the electric jew
>>
File: 1498972755432.gif (2MB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
1498972755432.gif
2MB, 431x324px
>>132298718
inb4 anon gets gay daughter
>>
>>132299342
Hi Ahmed
>>132298718
Honestly don't try to redpill her because she'll end up rebelling and fucking a nigger during her teenage phase.
>>
Let's say I follow all the advice in this thread but she still ends up bringing a nog home one day- how am I supposed to react?
I'm worried being too harsh on her would further cement her beliefs. She'll may even run off and live the rest of her life as a coalburner
>>
>>132331648
Pay her nig bf to abuse her and dump her then use the opportunity to red pill her.
>>
File: dad.jpg (50KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
50KB, 600x399px
>>132298718
Having a daughter myself (18 monthes) i have already thought about that.
First you have to know how teens (and girls) think. That's the only way you have to begin the slow and (invisible) orientation you will give her.

Absolutely DONT force her to think they (subhumans) are bad. You have to induce slowly into her head with everything you have that they are degenerates with just "invisibles" thoughts.

With that slowly and seemingly invisible work of yours (i think it will take about 10 to 12 years to complete) she will slowly start to conclude HERSELF (very important) that these people won't ever suit her.

The second and most important point: never forget to be the best man in her life. Daughter venerate good fathers and if so, there is a big chance that she will date some one that is "like daddy".
>>
>>132330452
I meant the hand as a whole, including the skin that can regenerate itself without you trying, the blood vessels that can clot, finger nails that continuously grow.

Really there's only two major problems I have with the idea of evolution resulting in our bodies. 1) what came first? The veins (pipes) or blood (the content inside the pipes), going with the theory of evolution--there was a creature that didn't have veins and blood flowing threw it as we know now and then suddenly there was a need for it and it came about. I don't see how the body can create a pocket over time and then over many generations that pocket turns into a tube and then the body just decides to produce blood on mass to carry oxygen to areas of the body.

2) Our DNA and RNA process has a lot of precision. Overtime bacteria will become mutated bacteria, but it's still bacteria. Viruses will mutate overtime, but they still remain viruses. And humans may change over time and physiologically vary, but they are still human).

TL;DR
>Science and objectivity rely on observation. We have been observing bacteria reproduce for decades now, and although bacteria mutates over time, it is still bacteria. There hasn't been observed a lineage of bacteria that has reproduced a new or drastically different form of life such as a virus or fungus. Just one bacterium dividing every twenty minutes can produce 5,000 billion bacteria in one day. So with reproduction cycles comparable to that, you should realize the bacteria still has still only reproduced bacteria. Nothing else.
>>
>>132332589
Thry didnt appear over night. There was a selection pressure for an increasingly complex circulatory system, so organisms with those more developed systems were more lilely to survive. Check out the extremely
Obviously analagous, yet more basic systems of something like a horshoe crab (largest sinplest creature one could readily find off the top of my head) to see for yourself. The story of veins is the story of semi-permeable membranes used to tramsport oxygen becoming more specializred.

DNA and RNA replication processes actually fuck up quite a bit, the cells then kill themsrlves to avoid damaging ithet cells.
>>
>>132332589
>>132332941
These changes also take place often on timscales beyond a human life, but I would recommend you check out thr soviet fox domestication project to better grasp how much can truly change through selection pressures.
>>
>>132299912
>The only way to save her is to have her understand everything and all the counterarguments so that she can know why she is doing what she is doing.
>women and logic mixing

You're a delusion old fart
>>
>>132298718
Make sure you plan your parenthood with your spouse.
I lived a complicated childhood because of mixed ideal parenting.
Don't make the same mistakes as my folks.
Good luck dude.
>>
>>132331711
lol...I love the Internet some days.
>>
>>132331648
Long before that, explain to your daughter the need for myriad species of animals, some of whom are endangered, then slowly and methodically explain how there's plenty of brown and black people, while there are relatively few whites worldwide.
>>
>>132299086
Underrated post
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (44KB, 450x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
44KB, 450x415px
>>132298718
Scholarship for Japaneese school. The gooks hates blacks, old chap.
>>
>>132299997
>intelligent black men
Good bait
>>
>>132298718
Holy fucking shit you have like 50 replies, it's pretty obvious what topics /pol/ gives a shit about more then others. I'm not even gonna bother suggesting anything because at this point I'm sure I'll be repeating what others have posted, well ok one I guess:

>>132299020
FP is BP.
>>
>>132300511
Being exposed to enrichment makes whites more racist :))))))
>>
>>132300784
As rwds music once said "what the hell are recessive genes"

Anyway. Dont teach hate or fear, teach pride in europe
>>
>>132330190
>The hands you used to type this message are more complex than the computer screen your looking at.

Na really? The hands that are apart of our body that are the result of millions upon millions of years of evolution are more complex then a piece of technology less then a century old?

Someone get Richard Dawkins and tell him computer screens exist, I bet he'll convert to Christianity on the spot.
>>
make her play Delta Force:Black Hawk Down, so she can kill niggers, other option is to move to Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic or Slovakia so she can't see niggers every day, never let her know about the internet and don't show her television, never
>>
File: 1499110745484.jpg (331KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1499110745484.jpg
331KB, 1262x1295px
>>132298718
If you fuck her yourself, you'll be sure the progeniture will be white and saved.
>>
>>132298718
Don't control her with orders. Just red pill her as you did when you were young. First rule. Raise smart. The rest will come later.
>>
>>132313919
can i see your daughters for science
>>
>>132298718
Move to Poland.
>>
if you have to ask these questions, you are too unintelligent to raise a remarkable child.
>>
Do what I do. Make her racist. If she loves you and you're a great father she'll listen to you and hate minorities. Works for me
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.