[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Healthy act of inbreeding: suppressed by Kikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Blue.jpg (27KB, 460x195px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.jpg
27KB, 460x195px
So we've all seen this outrageous propoganda of a man who allegedly was born of kin parents with BLUE SKIN. As you can clearly see in this picture the Jewish illusion fades to show a healthy white man who is the unfortunate victim Argyria which is a disease obtained by the frequent use of colloidal silver as medicine.

https://greatapethoughts.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/the-dangers-of-colloidal-silver/

And as if it isn't enough for them to spread blatant lies like this at the expense of some poor soul, the powers that be have to release other useless mind bleaching "peer reviewed studies" like this. Which outright denounces the act of inbreeding.

http://www.as.wvu.edu/~kgarbutt/QuantGen/Gen535_2_2004/Inbreeding_Humans.htm

The part that really strikes me is Ochap, which happens to be polish, a polish name that the Jews who emigrated to the US particularly used themselves. HMMMMMMMM

http://www.namespedia.com/details/Ochap

NEVERMIND that ALL the royal families of Europe have practiced inbreeding since their bloodlines inception and they are perfectly healthy.

"Oh yes goyim don't marry inside your pure bloodline! when surrounded by the great enriched masses you must spread your roots!"
"I-its only healthy w-we promise just look at all these studies we made up and look at all these diseases that don't exist!"

Soon whites will be a minority and this is who they will snuff the last of us out, by forcing us to breed whats left of us out for "HEALTH CONCERNS"

If its between LaQwanza and your Cousin you have every right to preserve the white race with your own family.
>>
>>132298488
Why does your flag have to be the same as mine...
fuck...
>>
>>132298488
i cant believe people still think they can trust the jews
>>
>>132298488
Has this fucking sister fucker ever heard of the Habsburgs? They literally fucking died out because of inbreeding. Their children were too genetically weak and they became weak leaders.
>>
This guy is real. He is a season ticket holder for the Seahawks. Sits pretty close to me.
>>
>>132299252
>believing everything Jewish historians write
next you'll tell me 6,000,000 really did die in the holohoax....

fucking hell people on /pol/ really are blue pilled
>>
File: ermergerdhermberg.jpg (14KB, 341x475px) Image search: [Google]
ermergerdhermberg.jpg
14KB, 341x475px
>>132298488
>So we've all seen this outrageous propoganda of a man who allegedly was born of kin parents with BLUE SKIN
No? Everyone knows this guys use silver as a medicine and that's why he's that way, no secret.
You presented no evidence it's good, you've just posted sources of varying credibility saying it's and bad and somehow used that as a way o fueling your outrage.
>Jews are inbred
Hence the laundry list of hereditary diseases.
>royal families were inbred and perfectly healthy
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is 8/10 b8, but sage
>>
>>132299763
I'd rather be sickly and white than healthy and blacked desu my kike friend
>>
He drank Colloidal Silver you fucking morons. Not just once, but multiple times a day.
>>
>>132300466
>The choices are either inbreeding or miscegenation
Top lel m8. Shifting the goal post aren't we? From "healthy act" to "less harmful". Of course ingesting mercury is less bad than biting a bullet, doesn't mean you should do it if you don't have to, and such a hypothetical scenario with such a unlikely choices is no less absurd, and I sure as hell wont call it healthy.
Delete your thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.