[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 Reasons Why I'm An Anarchist Girl !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Hi there Laila here, today I wanna share with you the reasons why i'm into anarchism, I already know that there are a lot of anarchist people here on steemit so i konw i don't have to explain it.

Before I knew about anarchy I always acted like an anarchist without knowing about it, the reasons why I choose this way are :

1 - I always wanted Freedom
Freedom is my number 1 goal in life, I don't wanna live my life doing things I don't love, I did in the past but now I do not want to.

2 - I hate borders aka Countries
I don't like the idea of a "state", I believe it's an invention made by people who are holding the power in their hands in order to enslave us.

3 - I believe in Abundance
I believe that earth has all the ressources so we can live happily without screwing up each other.

4 - I live a minimalist life
I don't buy things I don't need, I care about the necessities only, why fall in the trap of consumption ?

5 - I love traveling
I love to travel from place to place, so the idea of staying in the same place or "state" is not for me.

6 - I follow a healthy diet
This may sound off topic but it's not, following a healthy diet is very empowering, you can literally grow your own food while living in a remote place.

These are my reasons what are yours ? And what do you think about anarchism ?

Love you guys, thank you for reading !
>>
>>132298461
Do you really expect people to just be alone in anarchism? People in communities will form groups together to protect themselves, companies will grow more powerful without any government. It will be the same thing as before
>>
>>132298461
tits or gtfo
>>
>>132298461
anarchist tits or gtfo
>>
I'm almost there! I'm on board with you for 5 of 6 reasons. I just have trouble with your #2. A nation is defined by its borders. A nation has a right to its language and cultures. I do believe that good people should be able to travel freely, but this is a world filled with a lot of bad people. Agree, in less Government, but I just can't let go of the idea of borders in its truest sense!
>>
>>132299137
Amen haha, i wish those bad people didn't exist :)
>>
>>132298461
In an anarchist world, this bitch is going to be the first one to be taken as a sex slave.
>>
>here on steemit
What is steemit?
>>
>>132299633
Ow I thought I am still on steemit hehe :)
>>
>>132298461
tits or gtfo
>>
>>132298461
We can't understand a word your saying until we see them little tatas.
>>
>>132298461
>Reasons Why I'm an Anarchist Girl!
>Reasons Why ...Anarchist Girl
>Reason...Girl

*spits out cofee* ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahah
>>
>>132299248
Not if she's smart and attaches herself to someone strong.
>>
>>132303951
so she consents to being a sex slave
>>
>>132298461
So here's the thing, once you create this decentralized non state society or number of people on a land mass or whatever you want to call it you will never be able to defend yourself from people who do organize into a "state" and form an army. The reason a state is a necessity is because if you don't establish one someone will come in and impose one on you.
>>
kys
>>
>>132298461
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>132298461
Ohhhhhh, ohh la la. You're the best woman I've ever known! I agree with you.
>>
>>132303776
This
>thread reminder to sage any and all e-celeb threads... They're cancerous
>>
>>132298461
My friends believe I'm a lunatic for this. You are me, just feminine version.
>>
>>132304847
And that ends the thread.
>>
>>132298461
I agree to an extent but I think we need a completely new society system. Something that I like to think of as an Technological/Futurist type of clan based community with elders and guardians who help protect and steer the clan in the right direction with their own land and a law of the land the even other clans in the area agree upon and follow. This would be an ideal system for familys, children, elderly, warriors, scientists, innovators, builders, artisans and crafts men.
>>
>>132307380
Yeah, I'd love to hear the rebuttal, but I'm guessing they ignore it and fantasize on.
>>
File: 1441809355969.png (86KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1441809355969.png
86KB, 680x510px
>>132298461
>>
>>132298461
Hurray for anarchy!
>>
>another thread about alt lite thots

SAGE!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.