[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't liberals help him? He clear needs mental help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: whywonttheyhelp.jpg (64KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
whywonttheyhelp.jpg
64KB, 800x420px
Why won't liberals help him? He clear needs mental help.
>>
>implying he is not helping liberals by promoting degeneracy
that's the sad truth
>>
File: 1498247015552.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498247015552.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>132297968
Only a bullet to the head could fix that.
>>
What does she need help with?
>>
>>132297968
King Buzzo?
>>
>>132297968
Like every other "transgender" person, he's very sick. But it feel good to throw your arm around someone and tell them how you accept them for who they are. It's far more difficult to look them in the eye and say that they need help. Ultimately, Leftist coddling isn't about the person suffering but stroking the ego of the Leftist.
>>
>>132297968

Surprise!

He got this way because of therapy.

This guy is Canadian. I guarantee you he received "therapy" at CAMH (the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, pronounced CAM-H), a psychiatric facility located in Toronto, Ontario, in Canada.

One department specializes in treatment of transgendered people. The department was started decades ago. Toronto has always been a leader in transgender medical treatment.

Anyway, my point is that the doctors at CAMH actually DID this to him, catered to his delusional whim that he's actually a 6-year old female.

I lived two blocks away from CAMH back in the 1990s. I met and encountered way too many transgenders in my former neighbourhood during that time. And each and every one of them was deeply troubled. It was sad, I felt sorry for them all.

Instead of being guided to accept their biological gender, all the physicians and psychiatrists encouraged them to transition.
>>
>>132297968
>he thinks liberals actually care about lgbt and people in general
>>
He doesn't count as trans. He's mentally ill. There's an obvious difference...
>>
File: sophia.jpg (274KB, 1350x2026px) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
274KB, 1350x2026px
The one doctor who tried to treat children to accept their natural sex was shitcanned a while back.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/gender-identity-debate-swirls-over-camh-psychologist-transgender-program/article28758828/

http://www.camh.ca/en/hospital/care_program_and_services/specialty_clinics/Pages/Gender-Identity-Clinic.aspx
>>
this is a man who is pretending to be a little girl because it is his sexual fetish. his "parents" are likely paedophiles, but it's easier and less illegal to indulge a mentally ill man in both of their fantasies so nobody goes to jail.

you cannot refute this point
>>
Is that Patton Oswalt in a wig?
>>
>>132301978
You still live in this hellhole or did you have the good sense to leave? Cause I'm still here watching it all get worse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.