[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity General! Comfy In The Chaos Edition!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 46

File: LGBT Pride epic degeneracy.jpg (759KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT Pride epic degeneracy.jpg
759KB, 1080x1080px
This is just a friendly reminder that (((they))) despise Jesus; and Christian society - which is why (((they))) actively seek to undermine and destroy it - pic very related.

One of the many things I love about being a born-again Christian, is that we, as a culture are against (((degeneracy))) as a people.

When I go church, I see happy, loving, functional families. Many of them are quite large, with a good number of kids.

The children are polite and well behaved.

The men have a driving force in their lives, beyond the material things that society latches onto. Many of them are well traveled, and most are well read on Christianity and history.

The women are wholesome, many are devoted wives/mothers, and instead of dressing like... You know... They're tastefully dressed. Most of them wear dresses and head scarves (Orthodox).

Its comfy as can be.

Welcome everyone, here in /CG/ the Christianons of the board enjoy eachothers fellowship, discuss any and all possible subjects about the Church and the Faith, and answer any questions that those interested in our Religion, the one true religion, might have.

Whats on your mind tonight, my brethren?
>>
File: tfw orthodoxy.jpg (176KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tfw orthodoxy.jpg
176KB, 830x1000px
For those lurking, here's a link to a free online bible PDF for you to read if you're interested. I personally recommend starting in the book of Matthew (first book of the new testament)

http://www.worldhistory.biz/download567/The_Orthodox_Study_Bible_-_St.pdf

Alternatively if you would like a hard copy, I've been quite pleased with this one thats cheap (~$9!) on Amazon. Its the NIV bible edition, so its written in modern english - unlike the KJV which is like reading shakespere. I feel that the KJV is best for in depth study, but the NIV is MUCH easier to comprehend if you're reading it for the first time:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0310411009/
ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: pol made me a Christian .png (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pol made me a Christian .png
207KB, 1920x1080px
Often in these threads, anons post concerns about whether or not they're "Good Enough" to be a Christian, they see the opportunity to have a meaningful relationship with God almighty, they see the comfy church life and fellowship, and they think to themselves:

"I'm not worthy of that, I'm just a/an ____________. They wouldnt like me, I do/did____________!"

Well dont worry my friends, none of us are perfect. We all have our demons yet god loves us anyway. Consider this passage:

"As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him. While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples. When the (((Pharisees))) saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” -Matthew Chapter 9

We dont claim to be perfect, we're just normal people and I want to make this claim to everyone out there; if you're interested in learning about God, or the church at all, feel free to stop by. I've been through churches of many denominations yet they all have something in common. There are ALWAYS welcoming people there who will be happy to show you around, talk with you, and usually offer you some literature about the church/denomination. You're welcome anytime.

This is something which is great about the Christian faith, we dont claim to be perfect. One of the prayers offered every week at my church begins "I believe, O Lord, and I confess that Thou art truly the Christ the son of the living God who camest into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. Therefore I pray thee, have mercy upon me and forgive my transgressions..."
>>
File: 1499040380679.jpg (245KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499040380679.jpg
245KB, 469x600px
bump
>>
File: RWUGlobe.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
RWUGlobe.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
tired of the trolls and larpers? want to save western civilization? sick of the infighting?
JOIN RIGHT WING UNITED
we are a group that advocates the unity of all people on the right; christians, libertarians, confederates, ancaps, nationalists, identitarians, traditionalists, conservatives, ect
our goal is to mobilize the international right into real word action
this is not for debate, go debate somwhere else to do that
join us, my christian brethren!
https://twitter.com/RightWingAllies?lang=en
get out from behind the computer and fight!
>>
File: turn the other cheek.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
turn the other cheek.png
381KB, 1380x511px
Debunking Common Anti-Christian Beliefs:
>>
File: scofield.jpg (37KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
scofield.jpg
37KB, 300x350px
This man destroyed American Protestantism by transforming it into a Zionist cult.
>>
File: christians love refugees.jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
christians love refugees.jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
>>132294739
>comfy in the chaos
Only a christcuck would be happy about the destruction of the white world. He thinks he'll go to heaven with Rabbi Yeshua if he accepts these foreigners with open arms.
>b-but I hate these foreigners and other races
Then you aren't being a good Christian. It's an Abrahamic faith based around Jewish laws, it has no real place to keep Europe succeed. Every "success" of Christianity involves white people going against it. Every holiday is pagan. No Christian kingdom matched the pagan Roman Empire when taking into account technological advances and the progression of time.
Friendly reminder this desert religion has done nothing but hold Europe back and open the doors to its destruction. Christians are cuckolds and God Is Dead.
>>
File: christians ain't so bad.jpg (756KB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
christians ain't so bad.jpg
756KB, 1229x1740px
>>132296732
>keep Europe succeed
A simple typo, it should say "help Europe succeed."
I am only human, after all. :)
>>
>>132296732
Why did Germanics only start to civilize after converting?

Why did Germanics only start to suffer hordes of muslims after abandoning christianity?
>>
File: thats now how any of this works.jpg (77KB, 666x499px) Image search: [Google]
thats now how any of this works.jpg
77KB, 666x499px
>>132296732
Replying to obvious bait for the sake of those here to learn about the faith -

Generally speaking, the only sympathy for refugees in most Christian circles is for pious Christian peoples, being persacuted for their faith.

Almost all of the "Christians Love Refugees" arguments that I've seen have one thing in common, they take several passages of the bible, which use the word "Sojourner" - which means a traveller - someone visiting a place for a short duration - and replace it with something along the lines of "foreigner". For example, Exodus 22:21

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt."

Becomes:

“You shall not wrong a foreigner or oppress him, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt.

Its the same type of false argument that people get when they confuse kill with murder.

Thou shalt not murder.

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Clearly states that sometimes, killing is justified - and perhaps even nessicary in our fallen world.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (1MB, 1156x1694px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
1MB, 1156x1694px
Very recently converted to Orthodox Christianity, glad to be among you guys.
>>
File: gay church.jpg (375KB, 1175x1762px) Image search: [Google]
gay church.jpg
375KB, 1175x1762px
>>132297168
>germanics start to civilize after converting
>it was my magic jewish religion that caused white people to become civilized, and not anything else!
Weird, does Christianity only affect white people or something? Why are all the black Christians in Africa still savages?
Oh, and another thing- why did Rome suffer after Christianity? Why did the power of Rome fall after Christianity? Why are modern Italians moorish quasi-Arab rape babies instead of possessing more white features?
>Why did Germanics only start to suffer hordes of muslims after abandoning christianity?
It's the Christians letting the hordes in, you silly little thing.
>>132297740
>th-that's not REAL Christianity
That's just too bad, friendo, because that's what Christianity is in practice. That's what all churches preach, even the Catholic church. Poland is literally the only exception. That's just one nation (slightly Germanic nation as well, I should add) versus all the other Christian nations. Your religion isn't even unified, there's so many schisms and brother-wars. I'd wager Christians have killed more whites than Arabs over the years.
>>132297941
>going from worshipping a jew one way, to worshipping a jew in the other way
Oh well, you tried to change I guess.
>>
File: Azalea.jpg (416KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
Azalea.jpg
416KB, 1024x692px
>>132297941
What convinced you to convert, anon? I'm interested because im considering it myself
>>
These threads help me refind my christian roots.

I never understood the idea of faith until I started pursuing it myself, instead of my parents just telling me "Lol skyman is real".

I even wear a wooden cross around my neck now daily.
>>
File: wester_alliance.jpg (248KB, 1994x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wester_alliance.jpg
248KB, 1994x1800px
>>132294739
/pol/:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:
>@WAMovement
>>
>>132296732
>>132296855
>>132298639
>t. pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>132298798
good goy! Remember Muslims are the real problem, and the only problem! They want to kill Christians AND more importantly Jews! Send some more cash to the holy land, okay? Be sure to visit, too!
>>
>>132298974
Oh look. The faggot shows his true colors. It's a shit colored retard cultist. AKA a muslim.
>>
File: orthodox.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
>>132298723
Not sure, about a week ago something just hit me, and I knew that it was all real. Super weird feeling, never felt anything like it. After that, I looked up the different denominations and decided that Orthodox would probably be best because they honor tradition and also the Pope is a jew-lover, so I stayed away from Roman Catholic, as should you.
>>
File: jesus loves juggalos.png (411KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
jesus loves juggalos.png
411KB, 638x359px
>>132298934
>no actual argument, just namecalling
Really makes me think. Guess I should pray to a dead Jew that some other Jews didn't really like 2000 years ago?
The Pharisees don't even exist anymore, I bet none of you even know about Khazars.
>>
>>132299105
>no actual argument, just lies and poor understanding
I guess I should go stick a banana up my ass and call myself god.
>>
File: 1487002944239.png (802KB, 812x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487002944239.png
802KB, 812x712px
>>132294739
>>
File: islam is european.png (265KB, 574x984px) Image search: [Google]
islam is european.png
265KB, 574x984px
>>132299089
>you're a Muslim
No, I'm agnostic and white. My point, which you missed but I'm not surprised, is that Christians are played by Jews. The point is that Jews, Christians, and Muslims are ALL foreign to Europe. Abrahamic religions, OUT.
>shitcolored
Uh oh... you're not being a good Christian!
http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm
Christians do NOT believe in race! All are equal in Christ! Let your daughters fuck niggers for Jesus!
>cultist
Oh but worshipping your dead Jews isn't a cult...
>>
>One of the many things I love about being a born-again Christian
Dropped
>>
File: devaluation_denarius.jpg (34KB, 450x313px) Image search: [Google]
devaluation_denarius.jpg
34KB, 450x313px
>>132298639
>Why are all the black Christians in Africa still savages?
Seems to me like the Niggers went from spear chuckers to living in modern (albeit shitty) countries. If you honestly think that converting from whatever jigaboo vodoo they had before Christianity wasn't a good thing for Africa you're retarded.

>rome fell cause da mofuckin' xians we be oppressed
Right. Didn't have ANYTHING to do with the currency debasement, rampant hedonism, low civic duty, welfare state, none of that. It was the christ cuck kike cucks. Just like Varg says.

>It's the Christians letting the hordes in, you silly little thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZngUCVO-tc

Do you really think that the EU isn't run by atheists and Jews?

And you totally dodged my question. If Christianity is what makes Europeans bend over backwards for blacks and Arabs, why did they only start doing the bending AFTER Christianity began to wane in Europe?
>>
>>132299105
>The Pharisees don't even exist anymore,
Lmfao, modern day judaism is called pharisaic judaism you fucking retard.
>I bet none of you even know about Khazars.
You stupid motherfucker, do you even realize where you are? The only people here who don't know about the kazaars(hunnic rape babies) are newfags.
>>
File: Jesus(2).jpg (92KB, 912x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus(2).jpg
92KB, 912x800px
>>132299103
Hopefully the same may happen to me. I have family friends trying desperately to convert me to roman catholic, but I agree that they jerk off the pope way too much. Would you suggest I go to some orthodox masses even before I fully believe?
>>
>>132299285
The problem with that picture is that Christianity took Europeans to before unseen heights. The only people to have ever stepped on another heavenly body were Germanic Christians.

Muslim will totally destroy all of the advancements made by Christian Europe.
>>
>>132299285
You fail to even read the text that you insult. That verse is about the kingdom of heaven.
We still live on plain old earth and race does exist here.
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (213KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
213KB, 867x1200px
>when the world is shit but Christ is pure

Feels comfy man
>>
>>132299285
If you're going to insult us you'd better actually understand what you're talking about.
There are scholars on the subject because it's not as simple as giving it a quick once-over.
>>
>>132299520
fuck you stupid nigger faggot eat shit kill yourself
I killed a cop
>>
File: leviticus quoting.png (661KB, 938x940px) Image search: [Google]
leviticus quoting.png
661KB, 938x940px
>>132299219
>I guess I should go stick a banana up my ass and call myself god.
>strawman
I'm not a liberal youtube skeptic, you moron. However, you definitely SHOULD mutilate your genitals and call a brown man who lived 2000 years ago God, and your father. And he's also his own son.
Let me guess- I'm too dumb to understand how someone can be their own father and son, and also a super cool ghost?
>>132299335
Seems to me like the Niggers went from spear chuckers to living in modern (albeit shitty) countries.
>niggers were chucking spears before we gave them Jesus
Not really, and they still just shoot each other with old soviet weapons now. Christianity has done nothing against AIDS
Christians are against abortion, so that means a LOT more Africans! That's good for the church (more believers) bad for white people (more rapists and population replacement).
>didn't have ANYTHING to do with the currency debasement, rampant hedonism, low civic duty, welfare state, none of that.
>implying an invading semitic religion had nothing to do with it
By this logic, Europe's current social failures justify an Islamic invasion. "We're weak and hedonistic, we need a NEW Jewish religion!"
Explain how that's any different, if you even can attempt such a thing.
>just like Varg says
I never bring up Varg, but you christcucks never stop whining about him. Lovely strawman.
>EU isn't run by atheists and Jews
Why do Christians keep voting for them, then? Christians are still a majority in nearly every European nation, why do they vote for globalists?
>If Christianity is what makes Europeans bend over backwards for blacks and Arabs, why did they only start doing the bending AFTER Christianity began to wane in Europe?
That's wrong, Christians were always more concerned with forcing Germanics and other pagans to convert when they could have been killing invading Moors and Muslims throughout European history.
>>
>>132299798
Funny.
>>
>>132299895
>Let me guess- I'm too dumb to understand how someone can be their own father and son, and also a super cool ghost?
Pretty much, yeah. You miss the point like a typical nigger.
>>
File: christian.png (304KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christian.png
304KB, 678x678px
>>132299441
Sure, and ask questions! Christians and Churches love new members. They'd be glad to help you out.l
>>
File: commie christ.png (209KB, 764x647px) Image search: [Google]
commie christ.png
209KB, 764x647px
>>132299400
>Lmfao, modern day judaism is called pharisaic judaism you fucking retard.
Wow, and Christianity is called Christianity! I guess that means the 12 disciples still exist, right?
The modern Jews are not the pharisees that killed Rabbi Yeshua Christ, they are Khazar converts.
>The only people here who don't know about the kazaars(hunnic rape babies) are newfags.
So you're either a newfag or a moron who can't even understand a wikipedia article.
>>
>>132298639
Christianity encompasses a lot of people, anon. It also has a very rich history, there are the original churches (Orthodox, Catholic, and arguably Coptic/Anglican) and the Protestants (Hundreds/thousands of denominations).

The latter are the ones which push such things, for instance the Methodist church which recently ordained an openly gay woman.

But do you know whats interesting? Even in the most flawed of denominations, I've found people who are genuine, who are true believers in the word of god, and upstanding individuals. My church is full of converts for this very reason.

On a side note - you mention that the Catholic church appears to you, to be on the side of "Lets welcome in hoards of Muslim invaders", this isnt something that I was aware of. I know that the current Pope seems to do some questionable things, but I'd be interested to hear from any worthwhile source you might have about other members of that church on this.

>>132298723
Not him, but I'd be willing to share mine. I love hearing stories of my fellow anon's finding the LORD.

>>132298798
I'm happy to hear this, my Brother! I grew up in a Protestant family, and disavowed religion as a whole when I was about 10, or so. Welcome back my friend.

>>132298823
Sounds great, I wish you the best.

>>132299103
Thats heart-warming my friend. I've felt something simuilar, twice, and like you, its a little hard to describe. I remember thinking to myself "That wasnt nothing; that was REAL" afterward.

Welcome, my brother.

>>132299441
Not him - but I'll try to help. To be honest anon, there are many roads that can lead to this destination. I'm not knowing how much you know about Christianity, but I'd recommend starting first with the bible itself if you havent experienced it before, you'll find in one of my first posts in this thread a pair of links which will help you do this for free, or roughly $10 if you want a hardcopy.

Also, I'd recommend highly a book called "Beginning To Pray".
>>
>>132300026
Again you miss the fucking point.
Are you fucking retarded? A child? A nigger/spic/chink?
How the fuck am I supposed to argue with someone who is this stupid?
I'm done. You're hopelessly fucked in the head.
>>
File: desu vult NO.png (226KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
desu vult NO.png
226KB, 480x640px
>>132300298
thank you, I appreciate the welcome. :)
>>
>>132299105
You're so cool how you go into threads about things you don't like and make a complete dickbag out of yourself like a typical atheist. I hope my wife's kid turns out as cool as you one day
>>
File: UniteWave.jpg (716KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
UniteWave.jpg
716KB, 800x480px
>>132294739
OC
>>
>>132299441
2 of 2

Beginning to Pray explains the concept of god and the Orthodox view of how things work. Its very well written, and quite enjoyable, at least to me.

Beyond that - just come visit! Regardless of how much if anything you've read. At any Orthodox church you will find welcoming people who would love to help you and answer any questions you may have. I'll pray for you, my friend.

>>132299562
Wow, what a wonderful quote. Thank you.
>>
File: 1498362837641.jpg (50KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
1498362837641.jpg
50KB, 566x581px
>>132294739
This, fellow christian

My church is a stronghold of loving, caring solid families.
The ignorant spread lies about the church and catholicism, only they fail to realize that the average church goer is the great majority of times, a better person than the atheist/pagan

Remember your roots, honor your ancestry. 2000 years of catholicism built the world we lvie today, don't let (((anyone))) tell you otherwise, christianity is your biggest ally
>>
File: Travel.jpg (135KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
Travel.jpg
135KB, 640x633px
>>132299994
Good to know! Now I just gotta wait for sunday.

>>132300298
What denomination are you a part of? And I would love to hear what compelled you to convert
>>
File: tolkein.jpg (66KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
tolkein.jpg
66KB, 850x400px
>>132300850
This

>>132294739
Also did anyone read LOTR, such a great book and tolkein was a devout catholic!
>>
>>132300850
Well said, more people on here need to see this.
>>
File: christian vandals.jpg (13KB, 220x284px) Image search: [Google]
christian vandals.jpg
13KB, 220x284px
>>132300298
>encompasses a lot of people
This proves my point that it is a universalist religion that stands against racial realism.
>there are the original churches (Orthodox, Catholic, and arguably Coptic/Anglican) and the Protestants (Hundreds/thousands of denominations).
Oh, so they're not "real Christianity?" Explain how this is any different from a communist saying "the USSR wasn't REAL communism!"
>Even in the most flawed of denominations, I've found people who are genuine, who are true believers in the word of god, and upstanding individuals. My church is full of converts for this very reason.
I'll bet it's only Christians who are genuine people and they believe in an old Jewish book. This means we all should be Christian, right? Not very convincing, as I could just as easily hear from a Muslim how genuine the people at his mosque are.
>catholic church
The pope is a socially progressive Jesuit degenerate, and the whole church will follow him. He was elected by a council of bishops I think, meaning most of the leadership of the church CHOSE him. That's more than enough to show how rotten the organization is, but it only makes sense when you realize the end goal of Christianity is submission. You submit before a God, you submit to foreigners and the never-ending demands of the poor, you submit to everyone it seems EXCEPT white people who prefer to be pagan or agnostic like myself. Christianity had a purposefully violent history in Europe which is unlike any other continent it has spread to. It is anti-white.
>>132300300
>miss the point
You had no point, and the fact that you can't even explain what "point" you had just ousts you as a moron.
>nigger/spic/chink
Careful, my Christian amigo. Niggers, spics, and chinks are going to be the real Christians in the coming decades. You are being outnumbered and your church won't let you do anything about it.
>"you're hopelessly fucked in the head"
>worships a dead jewish man
>>
File: fall of man's religions.png (43KB, 733x611px) Image search: [Google]
fall of man's religions.png
43KB, 733x611px
>>132300506
>no argument to found whatsoever, just whining and namecalling
Very typical. I'm agnostic, not atheist. I (in particular) doubt Christianity because that's the religion I was raised in. It also makes more sense for this thread, if there's ever a Muslim thread I'll be sure to debunk them as well.
>wife's kid
>worships Joseph's wife's son
Also, be a good goy and adopt some African refugee children. It's the Christian thing to do, after all.
>>
File: hitler_pagans.jpg (83KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_pagans.jpg
83KB, 545x404px
>>132299895
>By this logic, Europe's current social failures justify an Islamic invasion.
Yeah. Just like how the Christians invaded Rome and killed a bunch of people enforcing Biblical law. Wasn't any peaceful conversion, no sir.

>Christians are still a majority in nearly every European nation, why do they vote for globalists?
Christian in name only. Let's read, shall we.

We'll use Sweden as an example. They're a few years down the road from the rest of the continent. A very progressive European nation. Very Christian too. Right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Sweden

>Phil Zuckerman, an Associate Professor of Sociology at Pitzer College,[12] writes that several academic sources have in recent years placed atheism rates in Sweden between 46% and 85%, with one source reporting that only 17% of respondents self-identified as "atheist".

>Sweden's official website asserts that just three out of 10 Swedes state that they have confidence in the church.

>The article lists the following facts about religion in Sweden:

>Only 1 in 10 Swedes thinks religion is important in daily life.
>Only 1 in 10 Swedes has trust in a religious leader.

>Many Swedes attend church due to traditional or cultural reasons, but are otherwise not practicing Christians. One poll found that only 15% of Church of Sweden members actually believe in Jesus.
Hmm, really gets the noggin joggin.

>That's wrong, Christians were always more concerned with forcing Germanics and other pagans to convert when they could have been killing invading Moors and Muslims throughout European history.
You seem to think that the highly divided feudal Europe was one unified entity. Byzantium and the Iberians were constantly clashing with the Muslims. Why would the Germans fight the Muslims who they shared no borders with? Oh wait, except for the Crusades. Shh.

Also what makes you think that Pagan Europe could defeat the muslim invaders? They couldn't even beat the oh so weak christcucks.
>>
File: lovely religion, huh.jpg (12KB, 220x286px) Image search: [Google]
lovely religion, huh.jpg
12KB, 220x286px
>>132301437
>Just like how the Christians invaded Rome and killed a bunch of people enforcing Biblical law.
Christians did that everywhere else, and also did so in Rome but in a lesser extent. Research Charlemagne's massacres as well.
>we'll use Sweden as an example... because obviously they are a failure and it's too easy to draw a correlation
Interesting why you won't use Italy as an example, huh?
>You seem to think that the highly divided feudal Europe was one unified entity.
>"Christianity unified and civilized European barbarians!"
>"Christian kingdoms weren't unified, they couldn't protect against invading arabs!"
Pick one, please.
>Also what makes you think that Pagan Europe could defeat the muslim invaders?
They definitely could have, I'd wager pagan Europe could have risen much quicker from the ashes of the fall of the Roman Empire (assuming Rome would have even fallen, and another grand leader like Caesar would not have shown up). Christianity oppressed whites and suppressed knowledge throughout all of Europe, meaning we were technologically and educationally stunted for centuries.
>they couldn't even beat Christcucks
>"ha, they couldn't beat us subversive invading Christians"
>"Jesus, please curse these subversive Jews and invading Muslims!"
Really makes me think...
>>
>>132294739
This has always been bugging me, so maybe one of you guys have the answer. When do you think the Israelites of the Bible become (((them)))? It seems like the biblical Israelites weren't so bad: they were against homosexuality, bestiality, incest, paganism and witchcraft. They had strong family bonds. They had well defined roles for men and women: men being more important but women not being neglected. Unlike the Muslims or religious celibates, they celebrated sex between a man and a woman, which prevented the tensions that lead men into becoming pedos and/or fags.They had a strong sense of nationalism. They accepted foreigners but were very keen on them assimilating to their Israelite culture. They were against high charges for their countrymen, but charged more for foreigners. They took care of the lands and animals they possessed. They even had sanitary practices that were ahead of their time.

So were they always (((them)))? If not, at what point did they became (((them)))?
>>
>>132302232
Modern judaism is Pharisaic, not hard to see how it happened from the NT
>>
>>132302232
>cutting off your foreskin was a sanitary practice ahead of it's time, goyim!
>>
>>132300850
This anon gets it. One thing I've noticed is that the psuedo-intellectuals who know whats best for everyone seem to universally run down Christianity, but despite the backwards stereotype that (((they))) somehow managed to give us, the churchgoing men I know are some of the brightest I've ever know. Their level of intellect and comprehension is on par with some of the engineers that I've worked with, in my day job. They deeply inspire me.

And these are my fellow common laymen. Imagine our writers and intellectuals throughout history...

>>132300886
I'm Orthodox, although a mere catechumen (aspiring convert) for now. The short version of it is... That /pol/ helped me find Christianity! Here is the long version:

Around the summer of 2014, I liked a page on Normiebook called "Operator Operating Opperationally" Or something, which was run by some guy on /k/.

I thought the memes were amazing and I already loved firearms, and eventually I discovered where they were coming from.

It was my first experience with 4Chan, I'd never been on before, but I landed on /k/ and was hooked. After about a year as a /k/ommando, I started hearing about /pol/ on there, and stopped in.

At first, as a bluepilled normie with an interest in firearms and dank memes I was completely and totally, 100% repulsed by this place.
At the time I was completely against anti-semitism, was libertarian, etc, etc. Over the next year or so, I became brutally redpilled (thanks again bros) and split my time between here and /k/. I'd often sit down at the computer after a day of work, check here for happenings, then browse through a /k/ horrors of war thread while eating dinner and relaxing.

Anyway, last fall I stumbled into Christianity threads here and in November or so, I visited an Orthodox church for the first time ever.

Its been quite a journey. How bout you guys?

>>132301027
LOTR? No, can you elaborate? I'm always looking to add to my reading material.
>>
File: Annunciation with St. Emidius.jpg (1MB, 2100x2956px) Image search: [Google]
Annunciation with St. Emidius.jpg
1MB, 2100x2956px
>>132302169
>Interesting why you won't use Italy as an example, huh?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/african-man-drowns-venice-grand-canal-video-onlookers-italy-racism-he-is-stupid-migrant-a7546806.html

Are you sure you want to bring up Italy as an example of Christians being cucks?

>Christianity unified
Never said that. Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
>Christian kingdoms weren't unified, they couldn't protect against invading arabs!"
You realize that the Muslims were defeated at Tours right? You realize that Iberia was reconquista'd, right?

>They definitely could have, I'd wager pagan Europe could have risen much quicker from the ashes of the fall of the Roman Empire
Offer up some evidence. And elaborate on the claim that Rome wouldn't've fallen without Christianity.

>Christianity oppressed whites and suppressed knowledge throughout all of Europe, meaning we were technologically and educationally stunted for centuries.
Again. Provide some evidence. I'd wager that Christian philosophy was fundamental in sparking the Enlightenment. What book did Gutenberg invent the printing press to mass produce? And what about Milton? He had two masterpiece books. Areopagitica, which was fundamental in freedom of speech developing, and one other. What was it called? Paradise Cost? No. Paradise Frost? No. Damn. I always forget.

>"ha, they couldn't beat us subversive invading Christians"
>"Jesus, please curse these subversive Jews and invading Muslims!"
Not an argument. The Muslims were even more militant and subversive than the Christians. I feel like the violent and brutal Germanic Pagans would've taken to Islam even faster than they did to Christianity.
>>
>>132303622
Checked. Archived.
https://archive.is/TeBX5
>>
>>132303670
The archive didn't work Icebot. It's just a list of random shit. I think the MSM is onto us.
>>
>>
>>132302709
>muh circumcision meme
Maybe in modernity circumcision is unnecessary for hygiene but it made it easier back then.

Israelites practiced isolation and contract precautions, even before germ theory. They practiced ritual washing of hands and feet. They used latrines. They were told to stay away from dead animals. They even knew rats carried disease, long before the bubonic plague.
>>
Christianity is the spiritual version of communism. Both brainchildren of jews and for jewish interests.
Christianity = spiritual Bolshevism
Communism= Economic/Material Bolshevism.
I'd like to see anyone here refute this, but it's literally impossible to do so.
https://chechar.wordpress.com/2015/09/20/uncle-adolfs-table-talk-37/
>>
>>132301414
That doesn't make a very good argument for paganism, considering its phrased in the way that makes it seem that the people of Europe just gave it up for Christianity
>>
>>132302232
To be honest, my friend, I have only a very basic, laymans understand of this, so I'll not comment on it, as I wouldnt want to lead anyone wrong. But with that being said, if anyone has any information on this, especially with worthwhile sources, I'd love to read up on it myself, as I'm sure many others ITT would, also. I did a little googling out of curiousity, and found almost nothing on the subject.

>>132304050
Adding onto the whole circumcision thing, based Jesus, when he walked the earth more or less declared that circumcision is an old covenant that the heavenly father had with a select people, and that it was no longer relevant.

"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God" 1 Cor. 7:19
>>
File: 0000.jpg (283KB, 960x662px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
283KB, 960x662px
>>132294739
Never forget, brothers.
>>
>>132304213
Himmler a shit. Easily the worst Nazi. Everyone else at the top knew his pagan shit was gay as fuck. Someone grab the quote about Hitler being embarrassed about Himmler jerking off over wooden huts and stone tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
>>
>>132304213
>"Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bohshevism the destroyer"

Opinion discarded, and thats not something that I do or say often.

Although thats a side note, I'm replying to obvious bait here again to dispel another common anti-Christian belief, which is that Jesus is/was a communist/socialist. Here is one example of this from an article which you might like to read:

By Jonathan Moseley

We discover in the New Testament, in Luke Chapter 12:13-14:

“Someone in the crowd said to Him [Jesus Christ], ‘Teacher, tell my brother to divide the family inheritance with me.’ But He said to him, ‘Man, who appointed Me a judge or arbitrator over you?'”

In just one verse, we see that God rejects the left-wing “Jesus Christ supported socialism” heresy. When Jesus was asked to support redistribution of wealth – to tell one brother to share the family inheritance with the other – Jesus refused. Jesus would never support government or a church stealing property by force to give it to a stranger. He would not even intervene for one man to share his own family’s wealth with his own brother.

Obviously, Jesus would sternly warn the brother hoarding wealth against greed, dishonesty and defrauding his family. But Jesus preached to the person in front of him about how to live right. Jesus was never teaching one person what is wrong with someone else (except to clarify how the listener should behave by contrast).

One truth shines out from the Bible: Jesus spoke to the individual, never to government or government policy. Jesus was a capitalist, preaching personal responsibility, not a socialist.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/jesus-christ-is-a-capitalist/#mVi1mzbIgPF2l6Ms.99
>>
>>132294739
>Whats on your mind tonight, my brethren?

I don't believe in magic, but I'm glad that you and others have found something to anchor your morality and keep you honest.
>>
>>132305553
>>132305553
For retards like him everything that is not capitalism is communism.
>>
>>132305143
Nice try, Jude, but Himmler contributed just as much as Hitler to the wellbeing of the German volk and even Europe in general. Plus it is very likely that his orders actually got some kikes killed.
>>
>>132294739
You're retarded. You were born in the U.S and SURPRISE you were raised christian and therefore brainwashed into thinking your religion is the "right one" when you got Ahmed in Afghanistan claiming that Islam is the right religion. You could have been born a fucking jew and youd be calling us all goyims. Yet despite all these coincidences you're still here waving your christian self righteous banner. Just like Isis does in the middle east and just like the Jews in Israel. Why dont you admit to yourself that there is no god, and that you're doing all of this because its what's expected of you and you're not free at all, you're a slave to thought and social categorization. You're mentally ill, you close your eyes and talk to yourself pretending there is some magic sky all father lol this isnt marvel nigga there isnt a Odin or Yahweh or Issac or Jobe or even an Allah. Its make believe its imaginary.
>>
>>132306068
>run a second army the size of the first army, which complicates the fuck out of command and logistics
>waste time and resources rounding up and killing the jews (assuming the holocaust happened, kek)
>hardon for stupid viking shit instead of calling back to the Kaiserreich and Roman Empire.
>after things start to look bad immediately tries to flee West, leaving his niggas behind
>kills himself as soon as he's caught
Nope. Himmler was a bitch.
>>
Is there a checklist of sins to confess in Reconciliation?
>>
>>132304806
Its funny how many Christians dont really understand what Israel means in the bible, Israel is not just a physical country its a spiritual country made up of believers in Christ, All those who believe in Christ are the Israel of God

>For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, They are the Israel of God.

Galatians 6:16
>>
>>132302232
>When do you think the Israelites of the Bible become (((them)))?

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over.

What you know of as Jews today are descendants of the Pharisees and Saducess, the enemies of Jesus. The religion they practiced was not based on the Torah, Psalms, and Prophets but on the Mishnah and Talmud which were descendants of Babylonian mysticism.

>>132302232
>So were they always (((them)))? If not, at what point did they became (((them)))?

The original (((them))) were the corrupt ancient Israelite politicians who continued to upkeep the temples to the Baals, Ashrah, and Moloch. Then (((they))) became the family of Herod who had John the Baptist murdered and continued to be (((them))) through the Pharisees and Saducees. Today, all (((Jews))) in custume, traditions, and mentality of stereotype are descendants of the Pharisees, Saducees, and their followers who rejected Jesus.
>>
File: 1498266603262.jpg (75KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
1498266603262.jpg
75KB, 676x875px
>>132306286
>Revelation 14

Your ass is going to fry by the righteous hand of God Himself.

I hope you like the stench of hell.
>>
>>132305733

Its almost a little humorous, I remember this same line from my fedora phase that I went through in ~2009.

>>132306286
No, I've felt it and its real. Why would I make these threads if I didnt believe? My family doesnt know that I'm here, typing this. Neither does anyone that I live with, my priest or anyone at my church. I'm not making these for attention. If thats all I wanted, I'd be on /k/ memeing with my bros.

I make these because the Christian community here guided me back to the fold, I've gained a relationship with our creator and a wonderful church family. This is my way of giving back.

Also, Jesus loves you both. I'm not really here to argue with fedoras, I was one for about a decade. I've heard all the lines. I know all the arguments. I've seen the light, and felt the presence of the Lord, and I'll pray that both of you one day, experience the same.
>>
>>132306914
There is no such thing. Have fun knowing that in less than 100 years it will be as if you've never existed. Do you even exist?
>>
>>132306929
Oh so you're argument is that you "felt this" but when i say ive felt i was born in the wrong body and i know because ive felt this way since i was 5 im mentally ill. Yet your "feelings" are completely valid because
>jesus
>>
>>132298639
>Why didn't this empire last forever? It must have been Christianity.
Okay. Christianity was legalized in 313 at the Edict of Milan, and Rome didn't fully fall until 476 AD.
>>Th-that's not REAL Christianity
That is an argument for when the "real" thing has supposedly never been done. It's not our fault you misunderstand it.
>>
>>132298974
Not only is that not an argument, it actually makes you look far, far dumber.
>>
Which is your favourite bible version? im looking into getting a new one
>>
>>132306641
Israel is more of a concept than a place. It's Utopia. The Jews believed, and still do, that to achieve salvation Israel must be created as a state on earth with a King. The problem is that the Jews repeatedly created Israel, but broke the covenant with God and the state collapsed.

Even from an atheistic perspective, Christ was a monumental philosopher. His message was fundamentally that the creation of a perfect state is impossible, and that the real path to salvation (both Spiritually and in one's personal life) is through individual responsibility.

This is why Christian philosophy is so profound in relation to the West. It's the bedrock of our civilization. The only person who can save you is you. Worship of the individual and his rights is what makes the West great.

Is it any surprise that now everyone is focused on what they can squeeze from the State, instead of build for themselves, that things start to collapse?
>>
Christians are weak pathetic cucks who molest children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWCVy-Z9Vw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e66xq3eBLm0
>>
Jesus was the Archangel Michael trying to fix humanity but he fucked up and made it worse
>>
File: 1477176753851.jpg (56KB, 625x610px) Image search: [Google]
1477176753851.jpg
56KB, 625x610px
>>132308089
>>
>>132308089
heh, we sure showed them guys.
They had an open phoneline, and we freakin RAPED it! haha
Those fundies were sure checkmated. They will all see how smart and superior we are now.
stupid fundies.
Heh.
>>
>>132294739

They can enjoy their month for I have an eternity in paradise.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 550x350px
>>132294739

Jesus Christ Christians are the biggest bunch of nerds on the fucking planet. Geek central, queer bait ground zero, pussy ass loser town, population: Christian

Pic semi related
>>
>>132299105
>Words hurt
>Name calling :(
We all know who's behind this post.
>>
>>132294739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

KOSOVO IS SERBIA
O
S
O
V
O

I
S

S
E
R
B
I
A
>>
>>132294739
i believe that photo perfectly represents "the days of Noah"
>>
Fucken losers. Grow some balls. Turn the other cheek bitches
>>
File: 1496114306009.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496114306009.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>132294739
I hate faggots so much.

I couldn't stop laughing the night they were all killed in that club, I literally cracked open my oldest bottle of rum that night.
>>
File: fisher of men.png (19KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
fisher of men.png
19KB, 625x626px
>>132306905
Thank you anon, this was helpful.

>>132307295
Whatever you say, anon. The love of the lord isnt dependant upon pleasing internet trolls.

>>132307936
I really like the NIV version, its great for normal reading because its written in modern english, and some bring up the point that it is how Christianity is normally spread on this earth - through a modern dialect of the local language at any given place.

You can buy a nice hardcover NIV bible off amazon for like $10, theres a link in one of the first posts that I made in this thread.

But with all that being said, if you want more of a challenge, the KJV is considered the best - but its like reading shakespere, it was translated around the 1600s IIRC.

I hope to read both cover to cover one day, but I'm not there yet.

TL;DR - NIV for starters :)

>>132308089
>>132308739

You guys have unlimited access to the entire wealth of knowledge from the history of mankind at your fingertips, yet you choose to spend your time running down Christians on the internet. Why?

Its an interesting point you brought up, people love to throw around that there are a handful of child molesters in the ~2,200,000,000 Christians worldwide while the "intellectuals" and progressives of the left make abominations of innocent children for "Pride" parades and push for the acceptance of paedophilia, but everyone stop everything, theres a possibility that someone in 2.2 billion people had inapproperate relations with a minor.

>>132308549
God willing, we'll see eachother there, my brother :)
>>
Thank you for making this thread brother
>>
File: 1498530000877.jpg (17KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1498530000877.jpg
17KB, 326x326px
I needed this op, thankyou.
>>
>>132309013
KJV isn't what I'd call the best translation. It's definitely the most beautiful. I love to read it for the language, but as far as accuracy goes, it misses a lot of nuance that the original writings had. There was a lot of wordplay that got lost in translation, and a lot of implied meaning that got left out. NIV is good, but it's basically a modern day version with the same set of problems. It's definitely a good place to start for new believers, and there are plenty of people whom I would consider to be very strong in the faith who read out of those translations exclusively.

But it's worth the time to do some research into the cultural, geographical and societal setting the books of the Bible were written in, as well as getting Strong's Concordance. It'll bring so much clarity to the entire experience.
>>
>>132308909

We must all do what we can to get right with lord. Thats the thing, we dont know when anything will come. Any one of us could perish tomorrow morning for ANY random reason, and no one knows when the second coming will be.

I'm doing what I can to get my life in order, and I sincerely hope everyone here (trolls, etc included) will remember this and do the same. No matter what, we're all neighbors in this fallen world.

>>132308984
I know that many people were indifferent towards them at first, until "equality" was pushed down everyones throat.

I do what I can tho, to not get too caught up in these things.

My Priest says that the role of the church isnt to take sides in earthly, political issues, but to transcend and surround everyone concerned by whatever the political divide of the time might be, as we're all brothers in Christ. The Church is supposed to be "bigger than" these local issues, if that makes sense.

So, I have to balance that with my natural inclination for DEUS VULT

>>132309752
>>132309307
You're welcome everyone. I would ask that we all continue this fellowship, that we keep a constant Christian presence available on this board to all who seek it. This is what brought me back to the lord. I would ask that someone among us will keep a /CG/ running at any given time.

Having these has helped me, and I'm touched to see they're helping others.

May the Lord bless this site and all who are on it, we are a strong bastion of hope and change - REAL hope & change - not the Washington kind - for the world. This site is more powerful than most people here realize that it is. We are good hearted people, imperfect as we may be, and we can make this world - in our societies and our small social circles - a better place. We can repair (((their))) damage, while enjoying eachothers fellowship and life everlasting (if we're so lucky) at the same time.

I'm in.
>>
File: abbey library.jpg (459KB, 1196x800px) Image search: [Google]
abbey library.jpg
459KB, 1196x800px
Isnt it beautiful, guys? I love artwork when its in building form.
>>
>>132310542
God bless you, brother. Deus Vult.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.