[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minorities who jumped on the right wing bandwagon: how do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: qqq.jpg (42KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
qqq.jpg
42KB, 400x354px
Minorities who jumped on the right wing bandwagon: how do you feel that the pretense of "civic nationalism" quickly collapsed and gave way to the racial hated that drives Trump and his white trash base?

How long are you going to continue cucking for whites when they want to reverse every policy made in the last half century to grant you dignity

When will you realize that the white trash wants to subjugate you and relegate you to second or third class personhood in the USA?

Stop cucking, faggots. If we are gonna make it through these dark times we have to stick together. White trash is not your friend. It's not your ally. It wants you dead or enslaved
>>
>>132293027
>White SJW is not your friend.

Fixed
>>
>>132293027
Reminder that race traitors will be the first ones to die
>>
>>132293392
White SJW is not spending every waking moment trying to undermine minorities with propaganda and death threats
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (90KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
90KB, 627x627px
>>132293027
>>
>>132293027
I hate commies more than white supremacists desu
>>
File: 976859469549.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
976859469549.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>132293027
This is /pol/, not a fucking hugbox.
>>
>>132293027
white liberals will be the first ones to die. traitors before enemies. always.
>>
>>132293828
I do too but as I said, leftoids aren't looking to undermine us at every turn and enslave us
>>
>>132293027
>filename
are you really going to shitpost all day
>>
>>132293591

I don't trust SJWs, they do not treat me like a human bean. They only see my race and make all their basic cultural marxist taught assumptions from there.

I switched over to the right after going to a couple of his rallies. The people there treated me more like a real person than half a decade of living in an ultra liberal city.
>>
>>132294084
Yes they are. Communism is slavery. That's what the left wants.
>>
>>132294238
It's true, uncle toms are treated well by their masters
>>
>>132293027

The ironic thing is, blacks who don't want to be pandered to have more in common with unabashed racists than SJWs.
>>
>>132293027
You're pretending to be the victims , but i know better than that. Fuck you nigger.
>>
What happened? Has Bannon taken the veil off? Or is he still fired? CNN is NOT a weasel!!!
>>
>>132294857
Says the guy who ruined his country with a third rate impersonation of his imperial master
>>
>>132293027
>Stop cucking, faggots. If we are gonna make it through these dark times we have to stick together. White trash is not your friend. It's not your ally. It wants you dead or enslaved
This, darkies GTFO this board. This is the white mans image board
>>
>>132294432

Agreed. They don't want to uplift minorities or empower them to be better, they want them to feel like constant victims. They want them on benefits, at the beck and whim of the government.

It's slavery by another name.
>>
>>132294084
That's exactly what they're doing
They want you to be utterly reliant on the government and they're doing a damn fine job of it. The right more or less wants people to be more self-sufficient
>>
File: 1490760856893.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490760856893.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>132294982
What?
>>
File: 1497028243270.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497028243270.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>132294462
>uncle tom
I can tell who you are just by those two words alone you fucking flaming faggot.
>>
>>132294462
>It's true, uncle toms are treated well by their masters

Your statement leads me to believe that you're the type of person that resents social hierarchy. You do not like having your life judged by others, maybe because your life doesn't produce anything of high value.
>>
>>132293027
>I can live with a bunch of untermensch playing at white pride with republicans
>I refuse watch them be enslaved to 'gib me dats' and systematically dumb down by the racist democrats

Chose is actually pretty easy to make
>>
Non-white here. I'm just here to troll. Also, I wrote a book and I got an agent to represent me. You'll be hearing about me soon, faggots. I'll be memeing in Stephen Colbert and you're gonna love it.
>>
>>132295194
Worst case scenario for the right is that fascists take over and kick all nonwhites out. Worst case scenario for the left is that all my property gets "redistributed" to the dregs of society and I have to check my English speaking privilege. For the most part, I dislike niggers and beaners too, so it's really not hard to see where white supremacists are coming from.
>>
What anti-minority policies has Trump put in place so far? You're just an idiot.
>>
>>132293027
Cause I hate niggers even more than neonazis.
>>
>>132295409
/nuremberg/ on you Nazi faggots soon
>>
>>132295903

What, did I hit a soft spot?

Throughout life, you're always going to be master over others, and simultaneously, slave to others. This is a fundamental human condition that is true regardless of political structure.

You imply that I am an uncle tom slave to white masters, but what do you or the left offer that is any different? I'll just be a slave to whoever wins the oppression Olympics. My product will be stolen from me by leftists masters to fund the welfare programs.
>>
>>132295903
Nazis weren't even racist, they just hated jews.
>>
>>132295728

I never believed they could actually pull off the redistribution shit in the West until I saw Europe and Canada.
>>
In the beginning, not even white people were born with the place they have now. The only thing they had was Struggle. In the absence of magic or genetic engineering, we make up fancier and fancier excuses for why we are weak, but there is only Struggle. In the face of futility, there is only Struggle. In the face of your own failures, there is only Struggle.

And when that Struggle is compounded over multiple generations, maybe then, something will change. In a way, that *is* magic or genetic engineering. And we are the bearers and witnesses of that compounded Struggle, some of us made low by it, and some of us made high.

There is only Struggle.
>>
File: 1486800759429.jpg (88KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486800759429.jpg
88KB, 615x900px
Grow a backbone and most minorities can still hold discussion here without the white-is-right spam hitting them. Also it's an old cultural thing with 4chan, they don't want you revealing minority status because it's perceived as attention whoring. (Nobody online is a woman, all of /pol/ is Aryan ubermensch, ect.) Granted none of these are true but it exists to keep threads on topic.
Alot of non-whites come here because of the purity of discussion here. The left is essentially turning their minority communities into separate camps based solely on their race. Trump played against this. He made no effort to pander to any premade "race group." This is the game of the left, and what the right was preparing for (pandering to Mexicans with Rubio, Cruz, Jeb) but Trump didn't care. He called Mexicans out for being illegal welfare leeches. A large portion of Hispanics quietly agreed with him. He tweeted out FBI black crime statistics. He called out Democrats for running permanent ghettos. He got more black votes than McCain or Romney ever did. He got the autistic weaboo vote just by being a misogynist and making feminists really angry. Sometimes being a huge jackass just works when you have nothing else.
>>
>>132299080
trump literally won 1% higher black vote than romney [trump won 8% of blacks, romney won 7%], you act like it was a fucking huge increase

let's not forget obama wasn't on the ticket either.
>>
>>132293027
Mischling here. I live in ground zero of diversityland and it sucks. I'd rather have to run from some whites than have to negotiate with all subhuman shitskins. You liberal kikes are awful. I hope you get gassed.
>>
>>132299592
its only gonna get more "diverse" friend, so i hope you are getting used to it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.