[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN Fighting Dirty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Sheriff2.png (830KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sheriff2.png
830KB, 1000x1000px
http://archive.is/vTjpE

When I go on walks I usually go past the bridge connecting Woodley Park in D.C. to Dupont Circle. At the end of the bridge in a wooden temporary construction sidewalk someone painted in yellow spray paint "It was a sheriff's star" with a star of Savid in yellow. How damaging are anti-Semitic allegations?

-

An analysis from the Anti-Defamation League said the video appears to have been first posted from Reddit user "Han-------Solo," whose name contains an obscenity. The user also took credit for the GIF on Sunday, posting online, "Holy s—!! I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my s—post but the MAGA EMPORER himself!!! I am honored!!" MAGA is an acronym for the President's campaign slogan: Make America great again.

ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said his group's analysis showed that "Han-------Solo" has a "consistent record of racism, anti-Semitism and bigotry."

"When those on the fringes of society feel their messaging is getting mainstream attention, that should raise alarms for all Americans across the political spectrum that reject hatred and bigotry," Greenblatt said. "We must condemn these extremists and keep them on the margins of our society."

In April 2017, after Donald Trump Jr., the President's son, tweeted, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize," the Reddit user posted, "Spin the dreidel and find out." The comment is a reference to Jews in power.
>>
>>132292725
Here are some of the questions the White House has declined to answer:
- Where was the video from?
- What process was used to vet the video?
- Which White House staffers if any worked with Trump on the tweet?
- How did the President come to see this video and decide to retweet it?
- Did anyone at the White House bring the video to his attention?
- Did the White House communications team or anyone else edit the video in any way before it was posted?
- There appears to have been music added since the Reddit posting of the video. Was that done by White House communications?
- Did the White House know before the tweet was sent that the video Trump posted on Sunday came from a Reddit user who posted anti-Semitic, racist content?
- Is the White House concerned that Trump endorsed a Reddit user whose Reddit history is littered with racist, anti-Semitic content?
So far, though, the White House has looked to dismiss the video as insignificant.
>>
>>132292725
bump
>>
>>132292725
I'm surprised they haven't done it earlier. The left has always cried racism on anything they can. The difference is a lot of what /pol/ has been doing is showing just how racist a lot of the lefties are, too. It puts them on their back foot and they don't even try to counter punch, just fall and fetal position.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.