[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the federal government take so god damn much out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
Why does the federal government take so god damn much out of my paycheck? Normies say it's to give you a big tax break but that seems like the government tricking people into giving it interest free loans to me. Fuck I hate taxes
>>
>>132289812
>Why does the federal government take so god damn much out of my paycheck?
Because they want your stuff, and they can make you do it. It's really that simple. They believe they deserve your money so they can use it for projects they decide are important. And you will be put in the rape-cage (prison) if you disagree or try to disobey. There is no objective reason they have a right to take your money; they just do it.

This is why there exists Libertarianism and Conservatism: the realization that it is wrong to force individuals to pay for others to live.
>>
File: taxes.jpg (39KB, 636x351px) Image search: [Google]
taxes.jpg
39KB, 636x351px
Because, for all of its pretenses, the state is nothing but a hungry beast.

>thinks a tea tax is an insufferable outrage
>takes far more than King George ever did
>>
>>132289812
Post your pay stub or stfu.
>>
>>132291366
Should have stuck with us
>>
File: danielshays.jpg (47KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
danielshays.jpg
47KB, 250x338px
>>132291835
I've pretty much become convinced that we should have stayed with Great Britain.

Most of our revolts pre-1775 were directed at the colonial government, and the ruling elite would back off of whatever tyrannical measure they were attempting to push onto the common people. Great Britain by and large did not care what we did with our own affairs.

Now we have this sprawling and intrusive government that hides behind the mythology created around the same colonial elites supposedly fighting for liberty.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.