[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can each individual do to prevent white genocide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: images(19).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(19).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I just realised where we whites are going and I feel kind of stabbed in my heart so I was wondering if you people have any suggestions as to what I can do to stop this?
Things I already know:
-Make white babies
-Red pill people all hours awake
>>
Nothing. White genocide is unstoppable and desirable.
>>
>>132288746

We need to implement GERM warfare and exterminate ALL OF AFRICA, ALL OF ASIAN, etc.

On a side note this has been going on for awhile...
Jack London called for exterminating the "Yellow Peril" otherwise known as Asians in Collier's Magazine in the 1910's.

Emperor Hirhito found out about this and made it his life mission to supress the genocide of the entire Asian countries by the United States.

Using Derigibles (UFOs) during WW2, Japan threatened to send Biocidal Weapons to the West Coast of America.

America found out and sued for peace.

the US of A LOST WW2. We had to do the cleanup of the JAPAN mainland and open up trade to Japan to the world.
>>
Isolete from society
Found a family
Search for other redpilled people
Found a community
Make even more white babiea
>>
>>132288746
Two of my cousins just had a white baby each, and the third one just broke up with his black gf
>>
>>132288746
All humans will one day be erased from this planet. Why bother saving a skin color? Just try to enjoy your time on this planet while you can instead of going around being a bygde fjols with an army of horunger.
>>
File: hitlerprevent.jpg (33KB, 396x478px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerprevent.jpg
33KB, 396x478px
>>
>>132288746
first you have to dare to get a gun

then you must become freedom gunut fighter who showes the gun down the goverement throat for violating your invidual rights, because that is the truth. not protecting norways native people is the highest treason anyone can do against you and your own
>>
The amount of Scandinavians here is extraordinary. Is it the flag that got you folks?
>>
File: bjorn.jpg (99KB, 640x640px)
bjorn.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
I want to know this too. I'm already not too bad spending my time reading, working, studying and training but I want to do something for my white homogeneous community and the whole western world. I don't want to just work on myself but alongside others, or at least feel part of something.
>>
>>132288746
>white
>posts norway's flag
lmao
>>
>>132288746
Just do like Varg Vikernes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.