[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PART

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: leparcelman.jpg (10KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
leparcelman.jpg
10KB, 218x218px
PART
>>
AND
>>
PARCEL
>>
>>132288588

of living with retarded Muslims
>>
who marry their first cousin
>>
>the threat of attacks

/pol/ always likes to leave out that part
>>
File: 1445491669057.gif (3MB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445491669057.gif
3MB, 375x250px
>>132288807

OH, OUR BAD, THAT MAKES IT SEEM BETTER.... SOMEHOW?
>>
File: 1463687541580.png (339KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
1463687541580.png
339KB, 650x478px
>>132288588
HH
>>
>>132288715
and sell the one non incest child for to a warlord for a camel and a bag of dates
>>
I don't understand why that phrase is memed so much on here. He's correct, terror attacks literally are part and parcel of living in a major city because a higher population means a higher chance of there being a bad guy in the midst.

You guys are like an autistic child who latches on to a specific phrase someone said then repeat it over and over.
>>
File: 1414369015855.png (173KB, 331x327px) Image search: [Google]
1414369015855.png
173KB, 331x327px
Excuse me, I happened to overhear you imply that terrorist bombings are caused by multiculturalism or are abnormal somehow, when in fact they are quite commonplace throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Asian; and it is my belief that the 'civilized' West must come to realize that while the use of gun crime to forward anti-gun arguments is completely legitimate, the use of statistics regarding the race or religion of terrorists is quite wrongheaded as terrorist attacks in and of themselves are a large part of modern everyday life here in our urbanized centers of commerce and culture.
>>
Hahaha the united Kaliphate is FINISHED
>>
>>132289700
You could say the same thing about air raids a century ago. I guess those Jerries dindu nuffin when they bombed civilians.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.