[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the collapse look like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 193920-004-087F1EDD.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
193920-004-087F1EDD.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
I think a lot of starry-eyed liberals often romanticise the idea of anarchism and social upheaval, but I doubt any have an idea of what the collapse of society would look like in terms of tangible, boots-on-the-ground experience. They imagine we'd all just migrate to the countryside and live in agrarian, self-governed communes. Body count: zero.

In reality, if the government and rule of law was overthrown, electricity and Internet would vanish within days. Emergency workers would have their own families to tend to, and the demand for them would be too high anyway. Supplies would almost immediately run dry, forcing desperate people into each others' houses in raiding parties. There would be an exodus to the countryside, for sure, but it would overrun farms and supply stores, and violent militias would arise out of necessity. The pressure immediately applied to society would fracture it along ethnic lines, causing ethnicities to "team up." The body count would be in the millions depending on the scale of it.

I'm not even a particularly creative guy and I can see this would be a natural consequence of "Anarchism yeah fuck the system!" so why can't they? Is this what the collapse would look like? What WOULD it look like?
>>
>>132286455
It will look like hell.
Fire is my first choice for attacking my enemies. I want to funnel them into groups.
>>
>>132286857
Pretty much, right? And firemen have their own families, they're not coming in to work when 80% of the city and suburbs are on fire and violent, desperate looters are stealing everything.

Wow, reality isn't my Utopian fantasy.
>>
File: 1495237413851.jpg (109KB, 292x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495237413851.jpg
109KB, 292x468px
>>132286455
i don't know about the rest of the world outside of the us so i won't answer for them.

smaller mostly white areas would hold town hall style meeting just like old new england towns. they would work together as best they could in order to survive. most of these communities wouldn't experience too much internal upheaval and as long as they weren't invaded by shitskin hordes they would fair relatively well.
niggers and illegal spics, on the other hand, would use the unrest as an excuse to rape, pillage, and murder everything they could. most of them would die at the hands of other shitskins, disease, or dehyrdration/starvation. after a few weeks they would try to migrate outward from their cityscape hellholes and would either overpower the rural and suburban whites, or more likely get annihilated by the whites who would have reorganized sufficiently to ward them off.
>>
File: 20dEGI01.png (54KB, 387x564px) Image search: [Google]
20dEGI01.png
54KB, 387x564px
it would look like whites massacring minorities who inevitably attack them, then rebuilding civilization
>>
>>132287544
Sounds pretty realistic. I wonder if the blue-haired fifth columnists who wanted it in the first place would join the white communities or run headlong into the fray with the non-whites for ~diversity~
>>
>>132288052
i completely forgot about liberals who live in the cities. they would be the first and easiest target of shitskin rage and would suffer a >90% casualty rate within a week.
the liberals who live in the suburburan and rural communities would stay with the other whites. they might try to bring aid to the shitskins but would invariably get rape-murdered by the orc hordes upon the first encounter.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.