[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are in Europe, just know, you are under God's judgement,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 82

File: image.jpg (35KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 236x334px
If you are in Europe, just know, you are under God's judgement, righteously so.

Europe has been blessed abundantly, and it has forsook the faith in a massive way.

With anti-depressants and other psych meds at an epidemic level, suicide off the charts, hedonistic living... Drug use, cheap sex, confusion... When are people going to realize their attempt at materialism without God has failed? All it brings is misery and turmoil.

When are people going to see what is missing, see what they have lost... We have lost the faith in the true and loving God and His only son Jesus Christ.

Repent Europe. Repent right now, the time of wrath is at hand. Save yourself, turn back to the one true church of Christ; can you not see how fast things are plummeting downwards since we fled from His loving embrace?

Ask yourself; where are things going from here? Do you really want to face it alone, without God by your side and Christ in your heart?

Pray to God, read the bible, go to church, be baptised, go to confession, live through the sacraments, pray ceaselessly, save yourself. God loves you and will be with you until the end of the world.

Christ is King
>>
May Jesus Christ bless you all and touch every one of your hearts
>>
Jesus Christ promotes globalism and is killing us
>>
>>132284062

No. Jesus has been attacked first and foremost by the """""globalists"""""
>>
Jesus is Lord
>>
>>132283263
God isn't real, you retard.
>>
File: 1498710561269.png (392KB, 499x346px) Image search: [Google]
1498710561269.png
392KB, 499x346px
>>132283263
christfags need to be shot
>>
>>132287208
God is real. There is no other logical answer to existence.
>>
>>132283263
jebus promotes universal brotherhood and must be resisted at any cost, he's the reason europeans started believing in that shit int he first place
>>
0/10

Sage
>>
>>132283263
>forsook
Why don't you read the original Koine Greek like a true Christian?

Oh wait, you're too stupid and rely on the shitty KJV version.

You can't be a christian unless you can read the original documents of your faith.
>>
>>132289613
god is not a logical answer to existence.
But yes there is no good logical answer to existence yet.
>>
>>132284062
You're thinking of the prince of Rome
>>
>>132289999

>2,000 of European Christendom
>glorious
>abandon the faith for a decade or two
>everything falls apart

Atheistic materialism is the reason for the Wests issues, Christ is the cure.
>>
>>132289999
>1,945 years of the white Christian race
>Kikes win a war and bring in boats of shitskins
>Christianity is bad?
>>
File: 1489795925020.jpg (56KB, 308x325px) Image search: [Google]
1489795925020.jpg
56KB, 308x325px
>>132283263
Christcucks can go fuck themselves to be honest. Watching your shitty religion dying is a lot of fun.
>>
>>132290537
2000 years of doing the exact opposite of what jesus commanded under a church that was infused with european paganism in the first place

the current circumstances are christianity's judaic core coming home to roost, it's unavoidable

either we keep going or we reject all 3 abrahamic lies and win
>>
>>132290670
white race was going before judaism 2.0 spread, and it will keep going long after it's been left behind
>>
>>132290962

>>132290962

This is simply incorrect. Based on incorrect assumptions of Christian theology.

Christianity will never die, because Jesus Christ will reign forever. The faith is dwindling as was predicted in the end times, but Christ is King forever and ever.
>>132290962
>>
>>132292107
>Based on incorrect assumptions of Christian theology.
wrong, ethnic nationalism and christianity are diametrically opposed
you will never be able to kick out your christian brothers in christ on the basis of race.

>Christianity will never die,
it will die in europe within the next 100 years but will probably keep going strong in latin america and sub-saharan africa

>because Jesus Christ will reign forever.
He's not reigning right now and probably never will
And i hope he won't cus I don't believe in universal brotherhood
>>
>>132290939
>fag flag
>>132291508
Of course white people have existed before Christianity, but Christianity has been intertwined with our people, nations, morales and culture for most of European history. The degeneration of our societies clearly correlates with an increase of secularization and atheism.
>>
>>132283263
Fuck off with this religous bullshit. Mods should've made a stupid ass religious board for you wackos. Go invade /bant/
>>
>>132289999
Quads-almost-quints btfo Christ
>>
>>132292638
>wrong, ethnic nationalism and christianity are diametrically opposed
Funny how we remained completely homogenous for nearly 2000 years.
>it will die in europe within the next 100 years but will probably keep going strong in latin america and sub-saharan africa
Kek, you're delusional. Christianity has lost political influence in some western countries, but it's still going strong. We've been weak before, we've been strong before, but we're forever a definitive part of Europe.
>>
>>132289613

There is but one God and his name is Odin

You worship a Jew on a stick because he died for your sins? In that case Jesus would forgive Adolf for killing a gazillion Jews in wooden gaschambers, cause muh Christian

And he would forgive pastor Paddy for the anal penetration of 9 year old Patrick

Christianity is degenerate
>>
File: jesus_christ.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_christ.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>132283263
>Christ is King
Amen.
>>
File: 1477048902120.gif (25KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1477048902120.gif
25KB, 200x299px
A Living Parable. The Homeless Man

http://viessman.org/stre2int.htm

The Lord led me to a homeless man named Gene in our town; and He told me to help him. The Lord directed me to buy Gene a large cabin tent, and build a wooden floor for the tent to sit on. I befriended Gene, and acquired his trust after a couple of weeks of talking with him, bringing food, and some camping equipment. Gene was living in a small tent that leaked, situated in a mud hole. The new tent was covered with a tarp; and a camouflage net used by the army, to hide their vehicles.

After fasting for 4 days, I decided to set the tent up on Thanksgiving; and stay the night. I was almost finished setting up Gene's tent, when a man named Mike walked up with a turkey leg, and all the trimmings for Gene. I told Mike the Lord told me to help Gene; and Mike said he's been helping him for over a year. Mike has been bringing Gene food, doing his laundry; and even bringing him home to take a shower. Mike is NOT a (Christian). There are four churches within a two mile radius; and Mike said the churches are not helping Gene; and the one across the street even called the cops on him. I knew this was a confirmation of the assignment, that the Lord had given me. Mike also shared about a miracle that happened to him, since he's been helping Gene.
>>
File: 1487803753022.png (49KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1487803753022.png
49KB, 200x299px
>>132294584
(cont.)

After talking to Mike; the Lord put this portion of prophecy #70 in my mind:

[The Father is speaking] {'For there are so many demonic forces out there, it would make your Head Spin. Some of you are going to be scared, just by listening to what I am saying at this very moment, but that is the reality. You Pastors are so ill equipped. You haven't the foggiest idea of what a demon is. You're looking for middle class solutions to a Spirit. You think you can solve them by sending them to an analyst, when the analyst himself might be possessed by a Spirit. Satan has done his Job well, but you don't have to worry if you're in the Body of Christ. And if you're strong in the Body of Christ. For only the strong will make it, the Pure and the Clean, the Honest, the Righteous. For there are many Christians that call themselves Christians, and are worse off than non-Christians, in their thinking and theology.

Now listen! Christianity is basically simple. You turn to Jesus Christ of Nazareth, your King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He is your Protector. He is your Guide. For he has already won the Battle. The problem is you have to walk through it. You have to carry your own Cross, for everyone has to take an accounting of themselves, at the end of time. Everybody that has ever lived will have to know that when Judgment comes, their tongue has to confess Jesus Christ is the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings and every knee, and I mean every knee has to Bow down to him from the beginning of man to now. Satan himself has to Bow down, but he's going to be chained and sent to the pit of hell with a lot of you, My Children, that have the hard hearts and closed minds. Don't be beguiled by the easy life, the evil life of this World, for this World is about out of time'}.
>>
File: 1493071408011.png (49KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1493071408011.png
49KB, 200x299px
>>132294644
(cont.)

I watched Gene eat his Thanksgiving feast, and was longing for the left-overs; but the Lord told me- to continue the fast. The Lord put Gene in a deep sleep for hours after he ate. I anointed the new tent inside and out with oil, and prayed over it; and then started walking around the camp praying in the dark. Gene was asleep in his old tent.

After praying for a while, a homesickness came over me; and I started thinking about my 6 sisters, 2 brothers and Mom in Missouri. I haven't seen them for 2.5 years; and knew they were spending Thanksgiving together. I started to cry, and then weep. This turned into a wailing that seemed to last for hours. I hadn't cried like that, since the night of my father's funeral in 1988. During this wailing, the Lord started giving me the word.

The Lord told me to sleep in a brush pile, that a homeless person lived in. The wind was blowing hard, and was cold, with nothing between the hill; and the San Francisco bay. In the middle of the night, I was awakened and frightened by what sounded like a group of people outside my camp; and I realized it was Gene having a conversation in a number of voices, and laughter. I didn't sleep much after that, and this continued on much of the night. I spent most of the night in prayer. The Lord clarified the word to be placed in this testimony.

At sunrise, Gene and I went to 7-11; and had some coffee and donuts. He seemed to be in the best mental state, that I've seen him in. He was very happy with his new home with a cot, sleeping bag, table; and big enough to walk around in.
>>
File: king jew jesus.jpg (270KB, 1190x882px) Image search: [Google]
king jew jesus.jpg
270KB, 1190x882px
>>132294470
>Amen
that's hebrew:
>From Old English, from Ecclesiastical Latin āmēn, from Ancient Greek ἀμήν (amḗn), from Biblical Hebrew אמן (amén, “certainly, truly”).
>>
>>132294470

Look up paganism, it is the true red pill and will set us free from the chains of globalism

Jesus was invented to trick you
>>
File: 1481688671447.png (49KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
1481688671447.png
49KB, 200x299px
>>132294678
(cont.)

[Word from the Lord]

This is what the Lord told me that night:

Because the Christians in the churches don't have time for the sheep that are suffering in the streets; (when everything falls apart); THEY are going to suffer. Christians are going to live in holes like animals; and will be scared, hungry, and cold. Christians will cry, weep and wail for the Lord's deliverance; but the Lord was not going to listen; because the Christians weren't listening to the cries of the sheep living in the streets. The Lord also said; He was going to take care of HIS sheep; and the sheep that were neglected by the churches.

Scripture Note: The Lord gave me Ezekiel Chapter 34. (the entire chapter).
http://viessman.org/ezekiel.htm

Scripture Note: The Lord directed me to add these passages from Ezekiel Chapter 12: 1-7; and Proverbs 1:23-29
http://viessman.org/ezek12pa.htm
http://viessman.org/prov1str.htm

Final Note: I felt so unworthy doing this for the Lord; and could only see my sin. This caused me to wail more.

End of Testimony

God Bless

In His service

Ron Viessman

http://viessman.org/
>>
File: 1485949006777.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485949006777.png
57KB, 300x300px
>>132294764
>Look up paganism, it is the true red pill and will set us free from the chains of globalism
Read the Bible, Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Only He can give us eternal life.

The devil is deceiving you, don't fall for his lies.
>>
>>132294764
NO

ONE

GIVES

A

SHIT

ABOUT

PAGANISM

FUCKING

RETARDED

FEDORA
>>
>>132292858
>but Christianity has been intertwined with our people, nations, morales and culture for most of European history
yeah, not anymore though. With christianity returning to it's judaic form (protestantism) and the catholic church being reduced to literal negro worship, europe is already done with christianity. Question is, whats next?

>The degeneration of our societies clearly correlates with an increase of secularization and atheism.
This is because christianity is the least true religion and it's impossible to keep pretending that any form of abrahamism is worthwhile to keep around

>Funny how we remained completely homogenous for nearly 2000 years.
yes, funny how every nation on the planet did as we were in an era of tribalism

>Kek, you're delusional. Christianity has lost political influence in some western countries, but it's still going strong.
not true, go look at stats

>We've been weak before, we've been strong before, but we're forever a definitive part of Europe.
christianity is now what zoroastrianism is to iran, a relic of the past, an inseparable part of history, but gone
>>
File: Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg (567KB, 1377x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg
567KB, 1377x1545px
>>132283263
Indeed.
>>
File: Jesus-Sermon-On-The-Mount.jpg (852KB, 2139x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Sermon-On-The-Mount.jpg
852KB, 2139x2400px
>>132295133
>>
No one likes a preacher, especially not a British one infused woth faggotry.

It's like you want people to become atheists or pagans.
>>
>>132294921

Before there was Jesus, there was Odin. Father of all Gods. He was the one who introduced Jesus to the world, so European tribes would unite and become one

Now, they are misusing Jesus and made him into a promoter of globalism. They hijacked him and turned him into a false prophet

Open your ears and eyes. Christianity was mostly formed on pagan beliefs; Adam and Eve, heaven and hell. The Old Testament doesn't even talk about afterlife

You are being corrupted by a demon, a strong one
>>
>>132283263
> hand of protection is on europe
Is that the same hand he use to masturbate?
>>
File: 1480088506526.jpg (72KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480088506526.jpg
72KB, 280x280px
>>132295716
>Before there was Jesus, there was Odin.
And before you 'Odin' there was God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit)

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:4 KJV)

This is what you're worshipping: half-man, half-fallen angel hybrids. The old men of reknown. We're venturing into pre-history here, so no-one really knows. Only the Bible gives us a glimpse of the antedivulian world.

You can believe anything you want, there isn't much difference between what we all have to go through and the temptations that Adam and Eve faced in the Garden. Everybody has a decision to make. Either you choose to live with God in Heaven for all eternity, or you go live with the devil.
>>
>>132294921
The devil's gretest trick is letting christcucks like you think God and Jizzus are the good guys. Satan is god.
Yknow, the one who didnt flood the world and nuke entire cities?
>>
>>132296534
Jesus Christ once walked upon this Earth. People saw Him face-to-face. Some people loved Him that they followed Him. Some people didn't care. Some hated Him so much they ended up crucifying Him. One of Jesus' disciples betrayed Him. Some people are willing to jump into the pit with a smile on their face.

The choice is yours.
>>
File: christ the jew on a stick.png (111KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
christ the jew on a stick.png
111KB, 280x280px
>>132296111
>You can believe anything you want, there isn't much difference between what we all have to go through and the temptations that Adam and Eve faced in the Garden. Everybody has a decision to make. Either you choose to live with God in Heaven for all eternity, or you go live with the devil.
>>
>>132296111

The devil, really?

If your God was almighty he created the good and the bad and the devil was his son Lucifer. Who disagreed with dad's policies, so he rebelled. But dad/God was not merciful. He casted him out to "Hell". So, he accepted the evil he created and blamed it on a son he created. Great God you worship

Before Jesus, there was Odin and Floki. Floki had a daughter named Hel, and she was the God of a place you could go when you die

Again I say, Christianity gas copied its core from paganism. Our true faith
>>
File: 1461937837516.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461937837516.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Christianity is worth fighting for
>Doesn't acknowledge the Pope
>Protected Europe for centuries against Islam
>Expelled Jews from several Christian countries
>Built modern Europe
>Rejects fags
>Rejects drunkards and stoners
>Guides women to avoid degeneracy
>Top tier morals based on traditionalism
>Top tier architecture
>Top tier art
It's not a coincidence now that Christianity is going down, Islam, decadence and feminism are rising.
Atheists are useful idiots.
Pagans are fedoras in disguise.
>>
File: christchan001.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
christchan001.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>132297452
>>
File: the kingdom.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
the kingdom.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
GET READY FOR SLAVERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
>>
>>132297357
>Our true faith
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. What is Truth? Everybody has a decision to make. One day you will die and you will see.
>>
File: endtimes.png (718KB, 760x750px) Image search: [Google]
endtimes.png
718KB, 760x750px
>>132298311
>Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. What is Truth? Everybody has a decision to make. One day you will die and you will see.
>>
File: 1484392468309.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484392468309.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>132298546
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26 KJV)

https://www.spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
>>
>>132298311

People like you are the reason Christ is losing ground

You are like a cult. You'd rather die and see your people thrown back into the dark ages, then fight and possibly die for the existence of a higher deed; the existence of your people

Without believers Gods would be dead. Try inform yourself on the old Gods, it could save your life
>>
>>132299251
>it could save your life
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one goes to the Father except through Him. Start building up treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust cannot destroy. Our time on this Earth is but a shadow, eternity is forever.
>>
>>132299486

Eternity exists only for the ones that earn and deserve it

Ask your local butcher, coward
>>
>>132299776
>Eternity exists only for the ones that earn and deserve it
Says who. What is Truth?
>>
>>132299901

Says Odin, father of all Gods

Repent and admit your mistakes, the true God moves in mysterious ways
>>
File: 1492459795095.jpg (133KB, 1024x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492459795095.jpg
133KB, 1024x597px
>>132300316
Jesus Christ is the Son of the God who came in the flesh

He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx0886C6eAg
>>
>>132299901
>What is Truth?
jesus is a kike
jesus isn't god
that's truth
>>
>>132300452

CNN told you this?

Start following logic, natural religion is the way forward

We are not evil, we are nature. And nature tends to be cruel

God created this, respect him and his law of the jungle
>>
>>132300728
Says who?

I'm here to testify for Jesus Christ. I know His voice, and I follow after Him. I love Jesus, and Jesus Loves me. Jesus is real, and Jesus is Alive.
>>
Come home Pagan man
>>
File: 1488359883355.jpg (78KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488359883355.jpg
78KB, 740x420px
>>132300901
No, the Holy Spirit told me this. I follow Heaven's News Network.

I don't follow any religion. I'm not a religious person. I follow Jesus Christ with the force and power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus healed people, God is good, He created all life.

The devil is a liar. The devil lies, kills, steals, and destroys.

I don't worship nature. I don't worship creation. I worship the Creator.

Get down on your knees, humble yourself, and give your life over to Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for your sins. For God so Loved the World, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have Everlasting Life.
>>
File: giphy.gif (412KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
412KB, 480x270px
>>132300935
>Says who?
me, you dope
>I'm here to testify for Jesus Christ
all you are is an annoyance on the politics forum
>I know His voice, and I follow after Him. I love Jesus, and Jesus Loves me.
you're hallucinating
>Jesus is real, and Jesus is Alive.
show him to me then
>>
File: 1479512411820.jpg (978KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479512411820.jpg
978KB, 1280x800px
>>132301770
Just because you say something doesn't it make it true. Neither do my words. This is why I say I am here to testify for Jesus Christ. You cannot discount one's testimony because that's what a testimony is. You can either listen to them, or ignore them. That is the choice you make.

And no, I am not hallucinating. I believe in God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit) with all of my heart. I know that He is real. This is where faith comes in. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You have to trust the Word in the Bible. You have to trust His Word. You have to trust Jesus Christ. You have to trust the Holy Spirit. You have to believe in God. That there is only One God and They created everything.
>>
>>132300935

I understand, you're afraid. But relax, pagans are like national socialist, we care for our extended family not able or capable to fight

Me, myself was born into this Christian world. I understand its indoctrination like I understand Marxist indoctrination at universities

They hijacked Jesus and made people think he promotes globalism. We need to separate Jesus fanboys in favour of multiculti and in favour of a white ethnostate. The last ones should support Odin and Jesus together
>>
File: post-36426-138188758729.gif (774KB, 1181x1639px) Image search: [Google]
post-36426-138188758729.gif
774KB, 1181x1639px
>>132302152
>Just because you say something doesn't it make it true.
fuck off christkike
>Neither do my words.
your words are all garbage
>This is why I say I am here to testify for Jesus Christ.
you say it because you are proselytizing scum
>You cannot discount one's testimony because that's what a testimony is.
what are you babbling about?
your "testimony" can easily be disbelieved by me because it's all lies
>You can either listen to them, or ignore them.
you don't have to open your big fat mouth to begin with, do you
>That is the choice you make.
no, the options you present are garbage
>And no, I am not hallucinating. I believe in God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit) with all of my heart. I know that He is real. This is where faith comes in. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
in other words it's your garbage belief in your own mind
>You have to trust the Word in the Bible. You have to trust His Word. You have to trust Jesus Christ. You have to trust the Holy Spirit. You have to believe in God. That there is only One God and They created everything.
ffs
retarded shit for retarded christkikes
>>
>>132290939
but youre a fag
>who cares
>>
File: leviticus gay phobia.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leviticus gay phobia.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>132302870
i am sick to death of you stupid christians and your pathetic gay hatred
you use this shitty verse to ruin people's entire lives
i think you are all pathetic scum
>>
File: 1492375220806.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492375220806.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>132302391
>I understand, you're afraid.
Where in my posts does it seem I'm afraid? You're the one that's projecting here.

>Me, myself was born into this Christian world.
This world isn't Christian, if you know anything about this world. Very few Christians are Spirit-filled that attend church.

>I understand its indoctrination like I understand Marxist indoctrination at universities
And you're not the one that is indoctrinated?

>They hijacked Jesus and made people think he promotes globalism. We need to separate Jesus fanboys in favour of multiculti and in favour of a white ethnostate. The last ones should support Odin and Jesus together
Cool story. Again, you believe what you want. Just because you say something out of your imagination doesn't make it true. What is Truth?
>>
File: 1477673332485.jpg (101KB, 1100x810px) Image search: [Google]
1477673332485.jpg
101KB, 1100x810px
>>132303607
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16
>>
>>132295716
The Book of Job exclusively talks about resurrection after death.
>>
>>132303607
Ha, fucking faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>132294764

paganism is dead christ is lord first for the jews and then for the world
>>
>>132303821
so what?
you're just like the muslims
a few "nice verses", a few "evil verses" and the rest pure nonsense
christianity is a rotten diseased religion for troglodytes and scum trying to commit harm and use their 'faith' as cover >>132051689
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_New_Testament
>>132304420
>Ha, fucking faggot, kill yourself.
sure thing jesus
i'll do it right now

there is no such thing as a moral christian
>>
File: christkike imposter.jpg (108KB, 640x748px) Image search: [Google]
christkike imposter.jpg
108KB, 640x748px
>>132304493
>christ is lord first for the jews and then for the world
so you want everyone to be converted to christkikery, is that right?
>>
>>132283263
>Christianity destroys Europe
>People abandon the religion because they realize it is degenerate and has completely decimated their culture
>Christcucks claim Europe being destroyed is a punishment for abandoning the religion that killed it.

Nah m8
>>
File: 1470623507201.jpg (268KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470623507201.jpg
268KB, 640x360px
>>132304830
The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness. But He is patient with us, because He does not want any to perish, but all to come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat. The earth also and the works that are in it will be burned up. (2 Peter 9-10)
>>
File: 1489479147956.png (740KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489479147956.png
740KB, 1024x512px
>>132304980
You just contradicted yourself. How is Christianity destroying Europe when it is in decline? The destruction began right after the steep rise in apostasy. Even if you call yourself a Christian, you need to admit that the devil is causing this destruction and division.
>>
>>132298178

rofl what jesus are they worshipping
>>
File: FagBTFO.jpg (26KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
FagBTFO.jpg
26KB, 480x273px
>>132304606
Mentally ill faggot kek. Fuck fags.
>>
>>132287084
>A literal Jew is lord
Cuck

>>132289999
Correct. Christianity is cuckoldry, pure and simple.

And it is easily proved that Christianity is a false religion. The existence of niggers proves that Christianity is false. Christians claim that God is loving. But a loving God would not create niggers. Therefore Christianity is false. QED
>>
File: garrgh.jpg (88KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
garrgh.jpg
88KB, 501x585px
>>132304994
>The Lord is not slow concerning His promise
what promise?
what has jesus promised you?
>(2 Peter 9-10)
it will never happen because jesus isn't real
nothing he has said has ever come true because there is no evidence for any of it
>>132305230
>Mentally ill faggot kek. Fuck fags.
>>
>>132290939
Sauce please.
>>
File: 1498400864742.jpg (53KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1498400864742.jpg
53KB, 634x423px
>>132305230
Maybe if he wasn't such a faggot he wouldn't have gotten beaten up.
>>
File: 19218-620x-jesus-the-anime.jpg (44KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
19218-620x-jesus-the-anime.jpg
44KB, 620x350px
>>132305461
>Maybe if he wasn't such a faggot he wouldn't have gotten beaten up.
this is the filthy christians post on /pol/
>>
File: jesus-crucifixion-full.jpg (49KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-crucifixion-full.jpg
49KB, 600x525px
if anyone is a "faggot" who got "beaten up" it's jesus
>>
>>132292858
>but Christianity has been intertwined with our people, nations, morales and culture for most of European history.
Only negatively. Europe has also been intertwined for thousands of years with the Jews, who were brought to europe and protected by the Catholic church, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't exterminate them. Christianity has been a negative influence on Europe, promoting universalism, dysgenics, cuckoldry, degeneracy, etc.

>The degeneration of our societies clearly correlates with an increase of secularization and atheism.
False. It started when Europe was over 90% Christian. Secularism is merely a symptom of the degeneracy caused by christfaggotry. Because a logical progression of Judaic creator-monotheism into deism and then atheism through the rationalistic process of abstraction (promoted by Christian thought) is the only outcome that could come from christcuckoldry and it's flawed metaphysic. Christianity produces degeneracy and atheism as a deterministic dialectical process.
>>
File: KING OF THE KIKES.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
KING OF THE KIKES.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>132305866
"you need jesus"
"repent"
that's all you'll get
the MODS are christkikes themselves
they have to be
>>
File: 1490777047569.jpg (57KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490777047569.jpg
57KB, 960x638px
>>132306030
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and is already in the world. (1 John 4:1-3)
>>
>>132305520
Faggots don't deserve to live.
And fucking stop LARPing as a nazi, Hitler would have gassed you like he did to that faggot that was Ehrm Rohm.
>>
File: 1485280185579.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485280185579.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>132306030
And by the way, Abraham never ended up killing his son. Stop being dishonest about the Bible.
>>
File: slide team.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide team.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>132306199
>“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.”
>>132306243
hitler would have gassed me in deed
whereas you, the Glorious Christkike, would have been promoted to the highest echelon of the Nazi Party
all thanks to your dirty faith in Jesus Christ

it's like talking to mentally ill people in a psychiatric ward
>>
>>132283263
/pol/ truly is getting cringier by the day
>>
>>132306199
So Abraham was talking with a lying deceiving spirit? Right christfag?
>>
His peace be upon you brother, but does your judgement not forsake the father? And doesn't thou judgement forsake the Lord's judgement for thou own? Repent, for judgement is not a gift given to man. I am but a sinner, Praise!! be Jesus!! may the Lord forgive my sins in his name. For it is written so it shall be
>>
Christfags are stupid, any Christian country is literally the worst and least advanced peace of shit. Europe is pagan and secular, NOT christian, your fairy temples (cathedrals) ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND NOT EUROPEAN

Europe needs common sense not religion
>>
>>132305303
nothing he has said has ever come true because there is no evidence for any of it

>1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

>Matthew 24:10>"At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

>"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

>Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts
>>
>>132305091
>You just contradicted yourself.
No I didn't. Learn logic, christfag, so you will know what "contradiction" means.

>How is Christianity destroying Europe when it is in decline?
Europe is already destroyed. It happened while it was 90% Christian. National socialism was a last ditch effort to stop the process of destruction that had been initiated by christfaggotry, but unfortunately they failed.

>The destruction began right after the steep rise in apostasy.
No, it began long before then. Due to the natural dialectical process unfolding from the Christian root ideas.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 327x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 327x1024px
>>132283263
I'm also interested in the Orthodox Church too anon
>>
>>132306344
People addicted to Christianity can't comprehend this, christcucks claim muh jebus is merciful but he's not willing to STOP evil when the wizard created it. Fucking idiots
>>
>>132306344
>he's malevolent
he fucking tell you why he needs evil in the world man! you just dont get it jezz
>>
>>132306784
people read a book and think it's real
it's not truth
it's fiction that they act out themselves
>>
>>132305091
Christianity created degeneracy fucking idiot religious bitch. Christianity is NOT EUROPEAN religion is all cancerous,you contradict logic and science
>>
>>132306344
>Had atheism for the last 2300 years
>Marvel at the empires they had, the monuments they built and everything they achieved
>>
>>132307057
wow man when you see a comunist saying he doesnt believe in Christian religion when a jew wrote every part of his idology it makes you think
>>
>>132307111
It created efficiency, scientific advancements, no dependency on retardedness, and great countries, secularism IS European fucktard.
>>
File: 1498181525239.jpg (45KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
1498181525239.jpg
45KB, 960x816px
>>132307057
>Christianity created degeneracy fucking idiot religious bitch
No, the Atheist godless Left is creating this degeneracy. Spirit-filled Christians are standing for the Truth and Light. However, since you are in darkness, you will have a hard time understanding the Truth.

But if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those who are lost. The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake. (2 Corinthians 4:3-5)
>>
File: NbmQnqv.jpg (66KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
NbmQnqv.jpg
66KB, 640x474px
>>132306703
>>132306881
>>132307057
>>
File: Control.jpg (30KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Control.jpg
30KB, 800x400px
>>132306421
It was a good thing the voices in his head had a sudden change of heart, though it would have been better if God chose a servant that wouldn't commit murder in his name. If God had any decency, the test would be the other way around-Abraham would fail rather than pass if he was willing to shed innocent blood in God's name. Now imagine how much less bloodshed there would be in the world if the story was about God testing Abraham's goodness by seeing if he would do the right thing and not sacrifice his son. But we know how the story went. It went the way the priest cast wanted to. It taught blind obedience to authority-their authority. Oh they claim to speak on God's behalf. But God is just the imaginary boogieman the religious cast, be it priest, preachers, imans, clerics, monks, nuns, etc used to enforce their rule over the masses.
>>
>>132307268
Jebus retard follows a kike religion, good job on falling for retarded lies, communism is based on SCIENCE not feelings. I know religious people like you can't comprehend intelligence
>>
>>132283263
Proverbs 30:11-14
>there is a generation that curse the their father and doth not bless their mother
>there is a generation that are pure in their own eyes and yet is not washed from filthiness
>there is a generation, O how lofty their eyes! And their eyelids are lifted up
>There is a generation whose teeth are as swords and their jaw jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from the earth, and the needy among men
>>
File: 1485610186192.jpg (324KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485610186192.jpg
324KB, 966x1000px
>>132307387
>But God is just the imaginary boogieman the religious cast, be it priest, preachers, imans, clerics, monks, nuns, etc used to enforce their rule over the masses.
I agree with you. Religion is a tool used by corrupt men. This is why you need to get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). God is real and you need to trust in Him to guide you. Seek and you will find.

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)
>>
>>132307279
>secularism IS European fucktard.
Retard, secularism is more Asian than anything.
Europe was overwhelming religious for most of it's life until like the past two decades.
But what logic can I expect from a retarded communist?
>>
>>132307320
Christcucks ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DESTROYING EUROPE BY IMPORTING RAPEFUGEES YOU FUCKING RETARD. Catholicucks are always wanting to be raped by Islam just use google. The Czech Republic (atheist) is strongly against idiocy
>>
>>132307111
Greeks we're the greatest on earth. Then they converted to Christianity and now they're worthless welfare leeching shitskins.
>>
>>132307448
>communism is based on SCIENCE not feelings
Communism is based on human cattle.
>>
File: thumbs_EMOK_Picdump_397_061.jpg (181KB, 670x641px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_EMOK_Picdump_397_061.jpg
181KB, 670x641px
>>132283263
>Europe has been blessed abundantly, and it has forsook the faith in a massive way.

Forsook? how pretentious.
>>
>>132306421
most schizos who hear voices don´t either what´s your point?
Abraham like a schizo would have killed his son if not for literal divine intervention all just because a god who knew that would happen told him to do it.
>>
>>132307606
Nice assumption kike worshipper. Disagreeing =/= retardedness. Why are religious idiots stupid?
>>
File: Christianity-NeverTriedlOL.png (351KB, 856x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity-NeverTriedlOL.png
351KB, 856x1648px
>>132307341
Don't strawman >>132306703 . Christianity was as bad as Islam until the Age of Enlightenment defang that beast. Witch-burnings, Inquisitions, forced conversions of pagans, the destruction of the advances of Hellenistic civilization are the fruits of true Christianity.
>>
>>132307320
>Spirit-filled Christians are standing for the Truth and Light.
Like the "truth" that niggers are human?And that infinitely many should be brought to Europe in order to breed out Europeans, as the Catholic church promotes?
>>
>>132307769
Humans are nothing more idiot, religion assumes we have a purpose evolution doesn't give us a purpose, just like buddhism, we just exist, and all life suffers (disproves sky wizard), thank you for showing your idiocy.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01495.jpg (73KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01495.jpg
73KB, 640x386px
>>132304420
>>132305230
>>132306243
>>132307341
>muh hats
>>132307606
you're not even european
all you are is a dirty homophobe with a book
>>
>>132307448
>comunism
>science
wew lad
>>
>>132307812

And that should be a message to all of us , dont kill your son when a voice tells you , in return god killed his own son
>>
The official canon stopped making sense when it authoritatively allows you the become Jewish first and then ignore half the new testament scriptures as you follow christ.
>>
File: 1476786980618.png (433KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476786980618.png
433KB, 1024x512px
>>132307726
>Christcucks ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DESTROYING EUROPE BY IMPORTING RAPEFUGEES YOU FUCKING RETARD.
No they're not, it's the godless God-hating elites that are in on this idiocy. Also, Christians in America are strongly against illegal immigration and importing refugees. President Donald Trump was elected by supermajority of Christians for example.

>Catholicucks are always wanting to be raped by Islam just use google.
Just because one claims to be a Christian doesn't mean they are truly Christian. Europe has become a lot more apostate, they just claim Christian on their cards so they can get free money from the state church. God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside.

Also countries like the Czech Republic and others are becoming very Christian. For example, Poland is 87% Roman Catholic. So "religion" has very little to do with how idiocy their politicians do.

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)
>>
>>132307582
>I agree with you. Religion is a tool used by corrupt men. This is why you need to get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). God is real and you need to trust in Him to guide you. Seek and you will find.
>God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

It's still a fucking religion. Belief in a god, specific doctrines, penalties and rewards in an afterlife. And to top it all off, you got your Bible from the same people you damn for having a "religion but not a relationship". You're just arguing over semantics.
>>
>>132307882
Pope is Catholic not Christian, idiot.
The Church didn't destroy civilization, on the contrary, civilization flourished greater than ever during the renaissance, with arquitecture, art, philosophy that is considered the core of European traditions.
>>132307965
>Humans are nothing more idiot
Tipical retarded communist, you commies are not people, you have no soul, you're cattle, nothing more than useful idiots, no wonder why atheists are group with most suicides. btw nice strawman on God
>>132307986
You're on a homophobe board damned subhuma.
>>
>>132308611
>having the manual means you read it
>>
>>132308711
Souls don't exist you fucking delusional idiot. Go take your meds.
>>
File: 1490756440527.jpg (122KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490756440527.jpg
122KB, 1024x512px
>>132307952
>Like the "truth" that niggers are human?And that infinitely many should be brought to Europe in order to breed out Europeans, as the Catholic church promotes?
Nope, the atheists that actually believe in evolution claim that blacks are a separate species from other races. To counterbalance this, the godless atheist elite need to promulgate their newspeak that all races are equal. Hence, they keep on importing difference races so they can cover up their deep insecurities and racism. Atheist liberals are the most bigoted, racist people on the face of this planet.

On the other hand, the Bible says that we are of one blood, that we all come from Adam and Eve, Christians are not racist nor bigoted. In addition, God put boundaries of nations in advance.

In fact, God said do not move the ancient boundaries set by your forefathers, that we all need to respect them (i.e. respect a nation's boundaries)

Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set. (Proverbs 22:28)
>>
File: vlcsnap-01535.jpg (67KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01535.jpg
67KB, 640x386px
>>132308711
You're on a homophobe board
no
you're the SCUM coming here speaking anti-homosexual shit
>damned subhuma.
fuck off you dirty christian

>>>/pol/ is not "a homophobe board" THAT'S ALL ON YOu, you dirty christian
>>
>>132308611
muh meme pic

Who affords no rights to women .... spotted the feminist , what the fuck are you even doing here if you have not even found out that women are literally cancer and should go back to the kitchen
>>
>>132308888
omg are you just mad cos God doesnt allow you to suck dick?
>>
>>132306703
Open your anus for this horny Catholic priest anon.
>>
File: 1470372932946.png (918KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470372932946.png
918KB, 1024x512px
>>132308611
You're the one that's actually following a religion. Except yours is masqueraded as religion of self, worship of one's self. Ultimately, it's the worship of mankind, or perhaps in some cases, worship of one's ancestors which is very common in Asian cultures.

Spirit-filled Christians believe in God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). We pray to our Father, who is in Heaven and His Name be glorified. Jesus is the Son of God who came in the flesh and died for our sins and rose again. Jesus is Alive and He sits on the Right Hand of the Father.

It's time you let go of your delusion of that there is 'no God' and get in the Spirit and Seek Him. Either you will believe while you are still alive or after you die, which by then will be too late.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:27-28)
>>
>>132290939
moron christianity is growing not dying and i love watching sodomites dying also
>>
>>132309066
anti-women christian
>>132309087
what are you talking about? allah = jesus = yhvh
all the same garbage
>>
File: vlcsnap-01500.jpg (49KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01500.jpg
49KB, 640x386px
>>132309177
>moron christianity is growing not dying and i love watching sodomites dying also
typical filthy christkike garbage
>>
>>132306344

Heraclitus and the Gymnosophists got it before Epicurus: 'Tat Tvam Asi'. Epicurus was a sophist bereft of Sophia.
>>
File: 1471444103594.jpg (177KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
1471444103594.jpg
177KB, 940x788px
>>132309236
>allah = jesus = yhvh
Wrong.

We believe in one God, existing eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the Creator of heaven and earth. We believe the Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant and complete. We believe in the Apostles’ Doctrine, the faith which was once delivered unto the Saints. It is the ancient doctrine believed everywhere, always, by everyone in the Early Church.

We confess three creeds: Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, and Athanasian Creed. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God; that He came to earth as God in human flesh; and that He is the only way to God the Father.

We believe that all people who repent of their sins against God and believe on the name of Jesus Christ as Savior shall be saved for eternity.

We believe that all Believers in Jesus Christ shall receive the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, empowers for service, comforts and consoles, leads in truth, guides through wisdom, reveals things to come, and imparts spiritual gifts as He chooses for the glory of God, the edification of Believers, and as a testimony to the unsaved.
>>
>>132309236

leviticus i dont follow jews , there is a time of war and a time of peace

>54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.
>>
File: IMG_2706.jpg (97KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2706.jpg
97KB, 625x457px
>>132283263
Christianity saved Europe once, and it can do it again. We must turn away from hedonism, atheism, and false prophets like muhammad, and turn towards Jesus Christ if we are to be saved
>>
>>132308888
You're not only a damned degenerate but also a retard.
/pol/ hates faggots.
>>
File: CRDCihAWcAA-W48.jpg (55KB, 599x443px) Image search: [Google]
CRDCihAWcAA-W48.jpg
55KB, 599x443px
>>132309466
you believe "god" is the one particular malevolent desert deity of doom
>>
>>132309272
show flag fag also what are pagan fag fedora atheist fag whats your fancy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
>>
>>132309272
Didn't the vatican fund the Reich, and forced them to bite off more than they could chew in Russia?
>>
File: vlcsnap-01580.jpg (84KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01580.jpg
84KB, 640x386px
>>132309646
you stupid christkike
you just come here and shitpost in shit threads
>>132309707
>>132309758
i am not christian
/pol/ is not a christian board
>>
>>132309693
kikes invent christianity to control goys but christians try to kill them the saviour tells them to stop jewing and they try to destroy it at every turn even invent ideology that tries to kill it b but muh 4D chess paying jews
>>
>>132309848
show flag fag
>>
File: vlcsnap-01630.jpg (87KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01630.jpg
87KB, 640x386px
>>
>>132309848
/pol/ is fag hating board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55n7HS-ytoY
>>
File: vlcsnap-01615.jpg (86KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01615.jpg
86KB, 640x386px
>>132310063
>/pol/ is fag hating board
...says the disgusting christian invader
>>
>>132309848
I never claimed to be. I think the vatican tried to destroy the Reich by funding them, and forcing them into a losing battle. Their forces seemed to be too thinned out to defend all the land grabs. Russia may have been the tipping point.
>>
File: 1498182114676.jpg (4KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
1498182114676.jpg
4KB, 206x219px
>>132309848
are you a Christian shitposting as an atheist?
i dont get it
>>
>>132310103
Yes, fuck off freak.
>>
File: VaticanZionistJewsMeme.jpg (301KB, 710x511px) Image search: [Google]
VaticanZionistJewsMeme.jpg
301KB, 710x511px
>>132310170
>>>/his/
>>
>>132308507
>No they're not, it's the godless God-hating elites that are in on this idiocy.
Most of the NGOs trafficking shitskins to Europe are Christian, dumbass. Christians are the greatest facilitators of the destruction of Europe. It isn't even a contest, they beat leftists and Jews put together in pure resources devoted to breeding it white people.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01660.jpg (66KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01660.jpg
66KB, 640x386px
>>132310247
because you're a muslim
>>132310299
>Yes, fuck off freak.
...says the shitposting flamer
>>
File: 152707f4c399f186eba734a2fad240bb.jpg (621KB, 1386x1000px) Image search: [Google]
152707f4c399f186eba734a2fad240bb.jpg
621KB, 1386x1000px
>>132309173
>And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
>So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Hebrews 9:27-28)
>>
>>132310354
Awww now that makes sense. Good day anon, hail victory.
>>
File: 1498432151787.jpg (327KB, 2048x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1498432151787.jpg
327KB, 2048x1072px
>>132310363
>Christians are the greatest facilitators of the destruction of Europe.
Wrong. Again, a lot of the conservative Christian groups demand stronger borders and no illegal immigration. Also, just because they claim they are Christians doesn't make them such. They're probably the same so-called Christians that support gay marriage and twist God's Word. There's also a female pastor in Sweden that converted her church to a mosque. Do you get what I am saying? Perhaps you're too blind to read between the lines. God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside.

Also, it's undeniable the failure of the West began when apostasy started taking hold. In America, since 1962 we banned God and prayer from schools. See how that turned out, yet you guys keep harping how great the 50s were. It was great, because we worshipped God and put Him first in our lives. The West was never great with paganism or atheism, the West was great with Jesus by our side.

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?’ But then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.’ (Matthew 7:21-23)
>>
File: 980x.jpg (210KB, 980x1428px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
210KB, 980x1428px
>>132310631
>Also, it's undeniable the failure of the West began when apostasy started taking hold
wrong
it all started to go horribly wrong at the end of ww2
>>
>>132310631
>Again, a lot of the conservative Christian groups demand stronger borders and no illegal immigration
Which is meaningless because all of them support legal immigration of shitskins, adopting niggers from Africa, loving Jews, treating niggers like humans rather than livestock, etc. Which is why Christians will be the first killed on the day of the rope.
>>
>>132310631
>The West was never great with paganism or atheism
And this is false. It was greatest with paganism. Christianity it was never truly great. What caused European global domination was Jewish capitalism, not Christianity. All of the "empires" of Christian Europe were heavily run by Jews. And because of this Christian love of Jews, Europe was decimated.
>>
File: 1484907890237.png (274KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
1484907890237.png
274KB, 960x816px
>>132310842
>Which is why Christians will be the first killed on the day of the rope.
He opened his mouth to speak blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to wage war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe and tongue and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, all whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:6-8)
>>
File: 1482934031031.jpg (280KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1482934031031.jpg
280KB, 1024x759px
>>132311014
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would fight, that I would not be handed over to the Jews. But now My kingdom is not from here.” (John 18:36)
>>
>>132311295
>If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would fight
Here we see how christcuckoldry promotes cowardice. Keep em coming christfag.
>>
File: 1499142318590.jpg (257KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1499142318590.jpg
257KB, 1024x759px
>>132311295
fucking hell this jesus guy is the most irritating pathetic cuck of all "religious" characters
>>
>>132311295
>My kingdom is not of this world
>>
>>132294764
Paganism is all that Mystery Babylon shit, that's what Talmudic Judaism and Kabbalah are too. They're all psychopaths
>>
>>132283263
This basically, europe deaerves to be handed to the sand people for abandoning the faith. Rediscovery of faith and far right politics goes hand in hand.
>>
File: USA a Nation of Immigration.jpg (104KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
USA a Nation of Immigration.jpg
104KB, 600x589px
>>132311945
>>
>>132309566
amen
>>
File: happymerchantstandard.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchantstandard.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>132312153
>amen
אמן hebrew >>132294724
fuck off kike
>>
File: rabbi jewsus mudshitniggerskin.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi jewsus mudshitniggerskin.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
pic related:
jesus
>>
File: 1386650960976.jpg (204KB, 1163x844px) Image search: [Google]
1386650960976.jpg
204KB, 1163x844px
>>132313783
>"i swear jesus isn't a jew! he hated those guys!"
fuck off kike
>>
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.