[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P-please f-forgive me s-senpai!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 186875.png (278KB, 478x594px) Image search: [Google]
186875.png
278KB, 478x594px
I never thought in a million years CNN would report something positive on Trump.

I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
>>
Why the fuck are the pope and trump involved with some dying kid?
>>
File: 1499093955073.gif (515KB, 525x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499093955073.gif
515KB, 525x539px
>yfw they courts would rule in total favor of saving this kid if he wasn't white
>>
>>132278274
an example of single payer healthcare, thats why
>>
>>132277830
I didn't read too far into this "news", but from my understanding, the child has a genetic disorder that can not be cured.

At best, he could be maybe be kept alive by expensive treatment the rest of his life. I'm sorry, but the parents are asking society to foot the bill on what would likely amount to millions upon millions of healthcare for their child.

It's ridiculous that they should expect that of everyone else. Should have gotten themselves screened, and aborted early if the fetus wasn't going to be viable.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (819KB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
819KB, 320x193px
>>132278505
>admits didn't read it
>makes wild claims as to what it would actually lead to
>>
>>132278505
I am cursing you right now to lose someone very important to you, and that your loved one suffers.
Only then will you learn that cold hearted logic cannot ever trump love, unless you're an insect chink.
I bet you're a disgusting chink.
>>
>>132277830
why doesn't trump send special forces to smuggle them out of their shithole country so the kid can get the treatment
I bet that would be a popular move
>>
>>132277830

They reported on it because they sensed it was a trap, and that he would call them out for not reporting it.
>>
>>132278839
Ok, how about you foot the bill then?

That's what I thought.
>>
>>132278505
>asking society to foot the bill

They have state health care that pays for heaps of useless shit, anon.

It's on the government here to pay out.
>>
>>132278274
Because it's politics.

Both Trump and the Pope are virtue-signaling this shit because they both stand to gain something from it.
Trump will make the British government look like sociopathic bureaucrats and win over the support of the right-wing nationalists of Britain who hate everything about the current state of Britain.
The Pope is trying to stick it to the Brits because he's an Argentinian and Argentinians are super salty about British people. Oh, and he is hoping to look like a good boy in front of Mama Merkel for criticizing the Brits after Brexit.
>>
>>132278839
I'm white actually, and I've already lost everyone I loved. So the world beat you to that punch.

It's not love by the way if it's mandated by the government. Taxing someone, to pay for another's expenses will always be a violent act.

By all means, if you feel strongly enough about some random stranger's genetically broken child, there's probably some gofundme page out there to donate your money to.

I have a feeling that you won't, and have never donated to causes like this, it's far easier to virtue signal, and demand that the cost be spread across people that have no vested interest in the child.
>>
>>132277830
yeah artificially maintaining metabolic chain reactions in this wad of semi-living cell systems is really compassionate.
>>
>>132277830

Jesus christ just pull the plug already
The kid is an absolute vegetable and in constant pain, why are the parents still doing the media rounds?
>>
>>132277830
What tickles me is that some EU court ruled the child should be taken off life support.
D E A T H P A N E L S
>>
>>132278839
>cold hearted logic cannot ever trump love

What the fuck is the love in letting a baby slowly suffer to death hooked to machines, rather than letting it happen naturally?

I curse you to have to spend time with old folks with severe dementia and severe cancer patients. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
>>
File: 1483670164853.jpg (454KB, 750x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1483670164853.jpg
454KB, 750x1186px
>>132277830
How could they possibly spin this against him?
>>
>>132278411

No. Because they're both using emotional politics to sway your opinion and you're falling for it.

The Pope is Argentinian, head of the Catholic Church and is dissenting a protestant British nation. Trump is appealing to his right-wing base and distracting from those who criticise his AHCA bill which is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>132279437
artist?
>>
>>132278274
Taking the moral high ground from leftist.
>>
>>132279337

The most fucked up thing is they can't even take the kid back home to die with dignity.
>>
>>132277830
Are you sure CNN isn't now advocating for euthinizing babies?

is there an add for planned abortionhood?
>>
>>132279337

You're spewing bullshit. It was a British court. Not an "EU court."

And are you trying to infer this case to all them death panels that sprang up under the affordable care act? Yeah I remember those. I also remember when obama took away everyone's guns and sent everyone to the FEMA death camps. What a day that was.
>>
>>132279040
Thats whats parents are for retard, if they were to set up a crowd funded trust itd be fine
>>
>>132279602
It's a /pol/ edit of a Sarah Andersen comic.
>>
>>132279337

Read the fucking facts retard

>In Charlie’s case, his brain, muscle and ability to breathe are all severely affected. In addition, he has congenital deafness and a severe epilepsy disorder. His heart, liver and kidneys are also affected but not severely.
>Charlie has severe progressive muscle weakness and cannot move his arms or legs or breathe unaided. No one can be certain whether or not Charlie feels pain.

>The doctor in the United States has not had the opportunity of examining Charlie but, based on the medical information available to him, has acknowledged that he thinks Charlie “is in the terminal stage of his illness”.
>The proposed type of treatment has not even reached the experimental stage on mice let alone been tried on humans with this particular strain
>It is the view of all those who have treated and been consulted in relation to Charlie such treatment would be “futile”.
>This is not pioneering or lifesaving treatment, but a purely experimental process with no real prospect of improving Charlie’s condition or quality of life

http://www.gosh.nhs.uk/news/latest-press-releases/gosh-response-charlie-gard-high-court-ruling-today
>>
>>132277830
That child is a drain on society and should die since it obviously failed the genetic test to be alive.

What life will it even have? A slow death surrounded by machines while swimming in taxpayers money?
>>
>>132280291
ty
>>
File: 1499053327483.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499053327483.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>132278274
British government is scheduled to murder the fucking kid. That's why. It's a crime against all that is good in this world.
>>
>>132277830
>implying CNN considers this a positive
>>
File: 1498752856063m.jpg (145KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498752856063m.jpg
145KB, 879x1024px
>>132279920
So let them do that. Nobody is stopping them.

Currently they are expecting everyone else to pay for their defective baby. I'm willing to accept a certain level of this, but throwing millions at a doomed baby with the only possible outcome being a prolonging of his suffering is pointlessly evil.
>>
File: 1381411081211.gif (1006KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1381411081211.gif
1006KB, 500x331px
>tfw you read the headline as "Pepe and Trump"

I need a break from this place.
>>
>>132281370
Somebody change it to Pepe and make the kid a Wojak
>>
>>132280425
if Charlie lives to teens which he will not, he will hate his parents for letting him suffer.
>>132280552
Hnnngg
>>
>>132277830
>I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
Mmmm. Is this a reference to what I think it is, buddy?

>WE'LL ALL BE MURDERED IN OUR BEDS
>>
>expect to see something about Yemen
>itsfuckingnothing

I hate our spineless media
>>
>>132277830
they may be changing for our good
regardless of their intentions if they are reporting useful information then great
>>
>>132279833
They appealed to the European Court of Human Rights who sided with the British courts, you twat.
>>
>>132279304
As much as I really really hate abortion and euthanasia I am coming around to the courts decision. It's heartbreaking but they're acting in best interests of child. Suppose he does make it through that experimental treatment, to what extent will he be able to survive without life support, with what mobility and cognitive ability? What about the psychological impact on his parents, having to see their child like that and take care of him for the rest of their natural lives. It's a difficult call to make but probably the right one in this case.
>>
>>132278839
Kys
May you only produce potato babies
>>
>>132278274
kid was assfucked by a catholic preist, and trump was to body slam the preist.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.