[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RaceMixing on /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1460823699940.jpg (375KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460823699940.jpg
375KB, 1000x500px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13349619/r

Strawpoll if /pol/ is for or against racemixing.
Trying to see what percentage of worthless cucks and redditors there are lurking here.
>>
File: 1476543687389.jpg (139KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1476543687389.jpg
139KB, 480x726px
Come on faggots, contribute to science and statistics. Don't be Sweden.
>>
Theres a thread about this autism every day
>>
>>132278006
I just want to know how many shills have infiltrated this site.
>>
>>132277706
You know what's funny.

Ever since I started coming to /pol/ again around two years ago, I really can't stand racemixing. I hate seeing a nigger with a white girl it just looks wrong and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm not even really white but it disgust me that your race is dying out and that white people are losing their sense of identity and culture, the world will be a worse place because of it.
>>
I understand why you'd be against it to protect your kind but I dunno why you'd call it "degenerate"

Degenerate to me is doing drugs, sexual deviancy, etc.
>>
>>132278226
>sexual deviancy, etc

You just answered your own question, mate.
>>
Needs about 20 votes for the chart to be at least somewhat viable in arguments.
>>
>>132278115
More than you could possibly imagine
>>
>>132278379
You see I disagree with this. If a country is 90-95% white with very low immigration and there is no need for white people to worry about reproducing. Would it be sexual deviancy for a white person to marry an asian or a caztiso.
>>
>>132278379
huh

Sexual deviancy is stuff like taking it up the ass, engaging in weird fetishes.

If you engage in normal reproductive sex with a person of another race, I can see how that would doom your bloodline but I don't see how that is "sexually deviant"
>>
>>132278785
There is ALWAYS something wrong with white people who concider it acceptable to racemix. Brown/asian women mix with white men for the money and brown/asian men mix with white women for status, because white women are generally concidered the most attractive. When white men date outside their race, it's because they are beta, bottom-feeders and don't want to put in the effort and white women dating outside their race are brainwashed, unintelligent trash with severe daddy issues.
>>
>tfw mixed black/white

It's ok I guess
>>
There's gonna be a huge article about 4chan in a few weeks and you will be seeing the results of all of these polls we've been getting for the last month or so... fucking annoyin
>>
Whats wrong with racemixing? owo
>>
>>132279767
A third of /pol/ are literally jewish plants trying to spread propaganda on a daily basis. I made a similar poll last year and it was just under 20%.
>>
>>132279741
OREO
>>
>>132279625
>white women dating outside their race are brainwashed, unintelligent trash with severe daddy issues
I agree with this for the most part.

>brown/asian men mix with white women for status
Also true as well

>white women are generally considered the most attractive

Have you looked at the state of white woman in today's post modernistic society? That is simply false. Also I don't believe when it comes to males specifically that they racemix for status. I genuinely believe it has to do with today's rampant degeneracy which leads to races wanting to engage in debauchery and racemixing. Why do you think so many white woman want to be blacked once they get to college. It's not even for the most part that they find the chimp nigger attractive, they simply want a taste of the unknown.
>>
>>132280428
You are right, but white people are the global beauty standard. Just look at poo-in-loos as an example. They have posters of adverts depicting sexy white peopl hanging all along their designated latrine streets. Koreans are surgically removing their jaw-bones to have more angular, caucasoid faces. Monkeys in africa are desperately trying to bleach their skin to look more like real human beings.
>>
File: pol poll.jpg (74KB, 972x440px) Image search: [Google]
pol poll.jpg
74KB, 972x440px
>>132277706
Results are in.
A third of /pol/ should be exterminated for treason.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.