[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Founding Fathers on immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-03-18-23-28.png (436KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-03-18-23-28.png
436KB, 720x1280px
Apparently the founding fathers realized we must protect our identity and principles of limited government. They even admitted that diversity causes tension and distrust and would destroy our country.
https://youtu.be/LKe6UnMvVug
>>
>>132277516
THE FOUNDING FATHER WERE RACIST AND SUPPORTED SLAVERY SO THEREFORE EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS FALSE. LALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.
>>
>>132277516

But that doesn't feel good :(

So I'm going to pretend it never happened :)

EDIT: Thanks for the gold!!!
>>
>>132277516
Good video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
>>
>>132277919
Yeah the people who say that are dumbest of the dumb. The fact is most of the founders opposed slavery. Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton and James Madison all frequently proposed legislation to end slavery and stop importing slaves. They did succeed in ending the importation of slaves and almost abolished it here. Those are 3/4 of the people who are quoted here.
>>
>>132277516
The left invokes our "founding principles" opportunistically and cynically. The Steven Colberts and the Keith Olbermanns only speak of the founders and their documents to get "juice" out of the normies. But when you point out to them that the founders only wanted to extend constitutional rights to white men, they immediately drop the pretense and start talking about how the founders were racist and backward.
>>
>>132277516
I've been saying the founding fathers would have found the thought of the USA as a "melting pot" utterly abhorrent. Feels good to be right.
>>
>>132279546
Yes and they also act like our founding principles were only equality. Our founding principles were a government with limited powers which set the blueprint for every free country on earth. They also always say they only wanted white men free because of racism but it was because they understood races are different and in order for us to keep our values of government we needed to remain homogeneous.
>>
>>132277516
Anyone who actually read about democracy would think the same
(Not the universal suffrage fags that reads .pptx files)
>>
>>132277516

Franklin was worried about swarthy Swedes.
>>
>>132277516
Fatheres werent even white supremacist they were Anglo supremacist.
>>
File: IMG_3476.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3476.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>132277516
Founding fathers would agree with me on one principle, FUCK YOU NIGGERS GET IFF MY PROPERTAH!!

Whites only!
>>
File: IMG_3568.jpg (50KB, 522x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3568.jpg
50KB, 522x350px
>>132283624
Youre either of the white race or youre WRONG!
>>
The guy reading sounds like an autist, completely monotone.
Also no sources on these quotes
>>
Fuck the founding fathers and the Americanist religion.
>>
>>132277516
Of course, look up the immigration act of 1776.
>>
>>132284445
>immigration act of 1776
No such thing. You're probably thinking of the immigration act of 1790.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.