[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men are obsolete? OK. Time to serve your country like Men have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: gameon.png (237KB, 1882x346px) Image search: [Google]
gameon.png
237KB, 1882x346px
Given the response to the retarded and obvious bait thread regarding the obsolescence of men, I figured that I would point out that women have only had this "opportunity" to fight for themselves because of millions of men that have died for freedom.

There are women in the forces, some have even seen hairy combat and have valiantly fought among their brethren. However, there is one irrefutable fact - the sheer number of men that have fought and died in antiquity to modern times far exceeds any and all women.

If for one moment, that women think they are free from the hyperbolic shackles of men, then I suggest that MEN stand still, no matter what foreign, domestic or global crisis, to give women that same "opportunity" to fight and die for the greater good.

Well now, what do YOU think would happen if men stepped back from their current place in society and allowed only and all women to defend liberty and freedom? Perhaps a reminder of the savagery of humankind is necessary from time to time.
>>
You made a whole thread because of some faggot LARPing as a girl triggered you that badly? Men OR women are never going obsolete unless ASI makes the entire species obsolete.
>>
>>132275908
SAGE
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.