[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am just leaving this here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: agiantdouche.jpg (35KB, 848x424px) Image search: [Google]
agiantdouche.jpg
35KB, 848x424px
>link to his latest
>http://archive.is/MrLkY
Anyone with a burner Shitter account, you know what to do. The fact that people still follow this complete retard is incredible.
>>
And now, broadcasting live from a rubber room in the the basement of Bellevue Hospital, heeeeeeeere's Keith Olberman!!!
>>
>>132274075
I mean, do you think he actually believes his own shit? It has to take effort to be unironically that stupid.
>>
File: douche2.png (91KB, 655x722px) Image search: [Google]
douche2.png
91KB, 655x722px
>>132273714
>http://archive.is/MrLkY
forgot to add pic of shitter
I know it's been said, but I don't even know how half of these libtards got little blue checks. I've literally never heard of 95% of them.
>>
>>132274488

Sadly, I think he does. Look into his eyes as he goes ranting on. The guy is literally the Hitler of his own bathroom, screaming in the mirror every morning to try to shake the demons.
>>
>>132274835
at first it seems like schtick. Or some kind of comedy routine. But yeah he has those dead stare crazy eyes. No sign of intelligent life.
>>
>>132273714
Who is this fucker?
>>
He signed a contract with GQ to make youtube videos when he could have just posted them himself and kept the money. This is the kind of intellect we are dealing with.
>>
>>132275824
>Who is this fucker?
He is the American male version of your Kate Smurthwaite
>>
>>132273714
>posting some archive link without saying what it is.

This shit needs to stop. At least post the link along with the archive link so we can read it and know where the info is from and what it's about without having to click the link. Fuck that shit, it ruins my front page experience.
>>
Trump ought to step down, though.
>>
>>132274684
Isn't this gaslighting once removed?
>>
>>132276177
>This shit needs to stop. At least post the link along with the archive link so we can read it and know where the info is from and what it's about without having to click the link. Fuck that shit, it ruins my front page experience.
ok here:
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/881541289082224640
I was afraid of Norwegian archive nazi chastising me for not posting archive links. I can't win. lel
>>
>WOAH SOMEONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS
Grow up. you wouldnt cry if someone said Obama should resign.
>>
>>132276460
ok I know you are probably larping and I'm taking the bait, but..

>muh russia
debunked (see project veritas)
>muh recount
failed when trump was getting more votes than previously thought
>muh electoral college
laughable from the get go
>muh rioting
new sheriff in town

Now it's, oh he's crazy. It's one thing for us to have wanted (((Obama))) to resign over legitimate scandals. Trump literally just hurt your fee fees on Shitter.
>>
>>132276801
So? Does that imply you cant call someone to resign?

It doesnt, hes a president and can/will dismiss those calls with ease. Theres no reason to cry about the caller however
>>
>25th amendment autistic screeching incoming
>>
>>132273714
>It's time for Trump to resign, says raving libshit lunatic for the 500th time this week
>>
This guy is hilariously mentally ill. No one takes him seriously. Not even their own side.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.