[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1385932707852.jpg (102KB, 775x509px) Image search: [Google]
1385932707852.jpg
102KB, 775x509px
>The Chrisitan God isn't real
>God doesn't exist
Leviticus 26:33: I will scatter you among the nations and bring out my sword against you. Your land will become desolate, and your cities will lie in ruins.

....45: They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you.

ESPECIALLY THIS VERSE: 68: Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. <-------- LOOK AT DATES ON CHART

Prepare to meet your creator all you non-believers. Prepare for judgement and repent. God is real. Everyone tremble in fear and realize all the sins you have committed by lying, using deceit, by your wrath and strife, your drug use and sexual immorality.

European superiority explained Deuteronomy 28: 43: The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower.

https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9fyxUgkok
>>
Jeremiah 24:9: I will make them an object of horror and a symbol of evil to every nation on earth. They will be disgraced and mocked, taunted and cursed, wherever I scatter them.
>>
>>132273152
The Hebrews of the bible are not the same race as the kikes of today. Stop believing a bunch of lying sand-niggers. There's no way those scheming, hook-nosed, anti-Christian demons are God's chosen people.
>>
>>132273587
>and cursed, wherever I scatter them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.