[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can these people not get over the fact that Hillary lost? And

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (95KB, 635x789px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
95KB, 635x789px
Can these people not get over the fact that Hillary lost? And was a horrible candidate?

They act like Trump has done something outrageous while in office.

Fucking Wil Wheaton is such a cuck
>>
File: Hillary.gif (2MB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.gif
2MB, 480x343px
She fucking deserved to win.
>>
File: 1rxdp3.jpg (77KB, 750x486px) Image search: [Google]
1rxdp3.jpg
77KB, 750x486px
>>132271688
this belongs to you I think...
>>
can't believe he said "she was too prepared in that one debate" holy fuck that's funny
>>
>>132272066
She deserves nothing less than the most horrible fate any human has ever suffered in the history of our kind. The best minds of the world need to convene for the singular purpose of devising an appropriate method for her suffering. As long and as agonizing as possible.
>>
>>132272417
After all this time..this still makes me kek
>>
>>132271688
wait until she's in prison
they'll never get over that either
>>
>>132271688
I just want twitter to auto hide verified posters that tweet at themselves for 10 tweets to take up the whole comment section. Just give me the fucking first tweet of theirs, and if I care enough ill expand it to see em all.

How hard is that twitter? Jesus
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.