[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If nationalistic nation is better, why is it beaten by United

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

If nationalistic nation is better, why is it beaten by United states of AMERICA?

Japan and nazi were pure nationalistic nation and it was defeated by USA(nation of the peoples)

Shouldn't Japan learn things from USA?
>>
File: 1nembassy.png (3MB, 1662x938px) Image search: [Google]
1nembassy.png
3MB, 1662x938px
>>132269368

wrong timeline, also,

the jews fear the samurai
>>
File: IMG_20170629_193547.jpg (167KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_193547.jpg
167KB, 1600x1600px
>>132269368
Yes join us!The Pacific we be "Our" private Lake.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 473x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 473x311px
>>132269368
They were beaten by two powerful bombs.
>>
I'd say the states were pretty nationalistic in the 40's, lmao. The country was also 90% white and I think they saluted the flag and sang the anthem or something long those lines in every classroom.

States just had a better economy, maybe better tactics, but I'm not informed enough about that.
>>
>>132269368

>why were two small countries defeated by essentially the rest of the world combined

even then it took 5 years and two nuclear bombs

If anything this proves nationalism is superior
>>
>>132271314
We didn't live across the channel from the enemy.

If you want to hit us, it has to be suicidal.

Hitler was spread too thin and made too many mistakes. It was a close one at times, but they wouldn't have outlasted usa and Russian resources. Japan ... uhh ... Learned a lesson. Twice.
>>
>>132271314
>"nationalistic"
>nation of brits, irish,spanard,french,german,swede,dene,chinese,russia,jew,black,Japanese,etc

oh yeah They can be nationalistic.

"white" is not nationality. you dumb shit
>>
>>132272131
They formed a new ethnicity of American. You admit here that they can be, so you point is completely useless now, idiot. Also you said >USA(nation of the peoples) which sounded retarded. I assumed you were saying that they weren't nationalist because they weren't one ethnic group originally. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for the poorly written post.
>>
>>132272638
*can be nationalistic.

If you have people identifying as a nation, this usually hass a racial aspect to it. For example a nigger can never be a Jap. So white can easily be apart of nationality, it's just taking the nationality you find in smaller European countries and expanding those view on a larger scale towards the Europeans people.
>>
>>132272638
too long to read.

only 3words allowed.

please try again
>>
>>132269368
>USA(nation of the peoples)

false.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1965
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

the usa was majority white until the immigration act of 1965.
>>
>>132273034
Not an argument.
>>
>>132269368
America was hyper nationalistic back then. Modern roman republic. They sent the japs to camps and nuked em haha, reminds me of the punic wars.
>>
>>132273034
Stretch those slant eyes and read you rice dicked gook
>>
File: proxyfaggot2.png (1MB, 2889x3278px) Image search: [Google]
proxyfaggot2.png
1MB, 2889x3278px
>>132269857
>>132270755
>>132271314
>>132271783
>>132273069
>>132273869
Pro tip for you newfags:
When you see a Jap flag posting in shitty English about Japan being inferior don't take the bait. It's just a retard with a proxy trying to bait retards.
>>
>>132274693
The question still exists. What I posted didn't require the OP to be a Jap. If a Slav posted the same thing about it I could respond with the exact same words which I did.
>>
>>132275187
It's the fact that you're bumping bait threads you dumb fuck.
>>
>>132276056
It doesn't matter if it's fake or not. The question still exists so I answered it, dumb fuck. Worry about what you do in your ow time, not what others do with theirs.
>>
Stop role-playing as a jap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.