[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: stevenanderson.png (542KB, 1182x701px) Image search: [Google]
stevenanderson.png
542KB, 1182x701px
Do you believe the holocaust happened?

Why?
>>
yes

historians say so
>>
Hitler wanted it
>>
File: 1498519498845.jpg (1MB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498519498845.jpg
1MB, 1096x1600px
>>132267198

No, you can see that the holocaust was faked by Zionists in order to gain a religious claim to the land of Zion.

>Note: Abraham used the same propaganda (Persecution in Egypt) to justify the mass exodus to "The land of Milk and Honey" Israel.
>>
It happened, but the Jews are exploiting history because of it.
>>
I'm not sure. I don't think people were executed just because they were Jews as part of official policy but I know they were put in labor camps along with other undesirables and that there was a typhus epidemic that killed a lot of them.
>>
>>132267198
No.
>>
>>132267198
Yes, it involved too many peolple for denying it, but it was exaggerated by WW2 winners, in fact the numbers are inflated, a lot of evidences are made up etc. holocaust is just the last great pogrom, pogroms were made for centuries by every kind of kingdom/empire/people, jews, gypsies, faggots etc. have always been persecuted and killed. The difference is that this time were used trains, organized camps, and other modern things.
>>
File: 1499103257483.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499103257483.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>132267198
No, there weren't enough jews for it to happen unfortunately.
>>
>>132267198
Yes, but very little people actually died

6 goyrillion Jews is a fucking lie and Jews still play up the holocaust today

Conditions were bad, but Jews were being gassed and burned by the millions like they love to claim
>>
I know several jewish people who had lost grandparents to the holocaust. It definitely happend. There is footage of concentration camps and people coming out of them. What sort of retardation is denying that it happend. boggles the mind that such retards exist.
>>
>>132267198
Yes. Even Tara McCarthy admits her great grandfather died in it.
>why
Because my family member survived Auschwitz.

>>132269149
>but very little people actually died
Manlet genocide is a zionist lie
>>
File: dowód.jpg (29KB, 339x350px) Image search: [Google]
dowód.jpg
29KB, 339x350px
>>
>>132267392
>Abraham used the same propaganda

thats retarded. who were they supposed to be appealing to? there was no mass media back then lol

they still had to fight their way in when they found the tribes already living there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.