[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever Happened to Bikelock Faggot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: clanton.jpg-large.jpg (160KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
clanton.jpg-large.jpg
160KB, 1200x700px
I know Eric Clanton got arrested but what happened after that? When does his trial start? How many sizes bigger is his asshole by now?
>>
benis bumps
>>
What we want to know is: has his asshole been tuned by BBC yet?
>>
bump for interest
>>
He snitched
>>
>>132266242
I think he got his trial postponed until august.
>>
>>132266242
He will be getting blacked until August.

Because his rich family didn't pay the $250,000 bail he will remain in jail until he's sentence.

The trial will most likely continue for at least 2 years because muh criminal justice system.

G-d I love this country
>>
>>132266242
Eric clanton will forever be stalked by 4 chan.
>>
>>132267044
I thought his parents coughed up the money for his bail, do you have a source anon???
>>
>>132267044
Theres video of him out on bail bond attending a anarchist meeting in the park.
>>
>>132267044
wonder how he is enjoying his last month of freedom.
>>
>>132266242
court date got moved to aug 10th he's out on bond
>>
>>132267044
Is it true he drives (or drove) a Mercedes SUV? I remember seeing that rumor and I kinda had my doubts at the time since it said Bakersfield was his parents address. There was supposedly a sighting of him in a Mercedes Benz SUV, it could have been a friend's car as he was in a group. This was only two days after he got ID'd on here. Was it a fake or real sighting?
>>
>>132267519
yeah, and that was a violation of his bail conditions
>>
>>132267519
Can't we get him in trouble for affiliation with his gang mates while out on bail? That is normally a thing Mexican and black gangs are supposed to follow when they're waiting for trial or on parole. For them to not enforce those rules with his antifa gang mates seems racist... white privilege
>>
>>132268575
But will they enforce it? White privilege. It's Berkeley dude, they better tell this guy his privledge is being revoked.
>>
>>132268697
>will they enforce it
Seems like they already did because his original bond was only 100k. And if he violated it already no bondsman is gonna shell out the dosh for 250k
>>
File: IMG_1902.gif (2MB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.gif
2MB, 320x175px
>>132268628
Stfu suburban nigger there is a big difference between gangster disciples/MS13 and antifags
>>
File: Clanton Hearing.png (37KB, 1368x453px) Image search: [Google]
Clanton Hearing.png
37KB, 1368x453px
Preliminary Hearing set for August 10.
there will inevitably be many postponements, reschedulings, pre-trial motions, etc....but the preliminary, if it goes, is when the evidence is revealed to the defense. the bumbling defense attorney and the online antifa seemed to believe that the state would present evidence straight off /pol/.....however the police took /pol/ as a tip and then replicated the same work with documented sources and certified police personnel....WHERE ARE THE OTHER SUSPECT ID's???.....I saw a few here last month....keep that weaponized autism in gear....
>>
>>132268964
Yeah I know that. I lived in Berkeley as well as Oakland, but you are right I am from the suburbs (Newport) and still I do believe antifa goes beyond benign political group into territory that could be considered a syndicate or something like that, even if they are very different from other gangs, they have a gang identity.

>>132268869
Good to know! :D
>>
>>132269202
Honestly I don't know about other suspect IDs, I figured I would focus just on Clanton as his assault seemed like the most dangerous out of all the things I saw that day.
>>
>>132269315

Well good news they'll get recognized as terrorists nationally soon enough.

https://www.infowars.com/new-jersey-homeland-security-officially-lists-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization/
>>
>>132267044
>G-d

The only thing you love is all the infighting you created, that and the interest you charge the Goyim.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.