[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people aren't going away.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1140431.jpg (98KB, 786x591px) Image search: [Google]
1140431.jpg
98KB, 786x591px
Yes, I know there're racists who frequent /pol/ and 4chan in general, but it doesn't surprise me such cowardly people would run to a website to vent their frustrations.

But this goes out to those very people who hate black people and such for the usual inane reasons: They're never going away. I know you want them to, but they never will.

Sad this is most of you are probably some pretty cool people, but that's just on the outside. On the inside you're just disgusting pieces of shit, trying too hard to show your true colors to people in the real world.

A pitiful existence, but it has nothing to do with me. Racists are the cause of a lot of the tragedies in this world, and I assure you this world would be a utopia by now, if it weren't for such hate-filled people.

But racism exists, and many people out there relish in it, and we just have to deal with it.

Still, I wish I could do something about them, because I really don't think I have any qualms killing all of them.
>>
>>132265548
>muh racism

please
>>
Yes they are.

I saw my first nigger at age 14. When I went to visit the USA. I didn't see another till i went back to the USA for college.

We have no niggers in china. None. And we're ascendant. We're taking over africa, and we're using the niggers for what they are: farm equipment. Once we've modernized africa, we're just going to put them all into enclosures or exterminate them, and the world will be nigger free.

And you eurofags wont be able to do anything because the niggers are streaming north and destroying any hope you had of being able to resist us
>>
>>132266499
Thank you based China.

Now all we need to do is trick our Kangs into moving back to Africa sometime in the next 100 years while Africa becomes China 2.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.