[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Jews Create Nigger Culture?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Rapper.jpg (32KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rapper.jpg
32KB, 500x300px
I see many threads outlining how Jews control the news, and entertainment industry in order to deteriorate Western culture, but none specifically relating to how they control Black entertainment and are responsible for present day "Nigger Culture."
>>
File: Lyor Cohen.jpg (305KB, 3652x3107px) Image search: [Google]
Lyor Cohen.jpg
305KB, 3652x3107px
>>132264431
>>
The welfare state created the "community" we see today.
>>
>>132266844
This.
>>
>>132264431

Welfare, (>>132266844) originally devised to keep them subservient, set it into motion, and the Jews, the clever bastards they are, capitalized on it.
>>
>>132264431

Handkerchief dropped 30:33 min in:

https://youtu.be/wLgzuFvT2v8?t=30m33s
>>
>>132264431
No, but I do think they're partly responsible for it. "Nigger culture" is hyper consumerist as fuck and is the sole reason why pay-day loans, title loans, pawn/gold shops and and other brash loaning operations exist.

The goal is to get rich, but not through work. Drugs, rap or Basketball and when your rich you're supposed to go around to everyone in the hood and brag about it but throwing around retarded symbols of wealth like gold chains, nice cars, rims and other shit. It creates an unreachable standard that inspires people to make themselves even poorer in an attempt to stand out.
>>
>>132264431
Everything above and below this comment is bullshit
>>
>>132264431
>Create
No, but they damn sure marketed it
>>
>>132269817
I understand that hyper consumerism is a part of Nigger culture, but who is behind it? Black "culture" today is significantly different than 50 years ago. I know that drug use contributed greatly to the decline of the black community, but nigger culture is actively being promoted in the entertainment industry.
>>
Hollywood is definitely to blame. There are hundreds of nigger gangsta hood movies that made the thug life seem like the most appealing lifestyle ever. We lost a whole generation of young whites to niggerfication as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.