[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arab Spring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1469211767932.jpg (894KB, 2055x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1469211767932.jpg
894KB, 2055x1541px
Now that it's had enough time to settle down, what the fuck was the Arab Spring?
The "narrative" is that it was a "spontaneous" uprising.

What was it really?
How did so many Arab regions turn into civil wars?
Are there good documentaries/analyses of the events?
>>
>What was it really?
CIA backed coups.
>>
>>132264110
/thread
>>
File: 1473440372419.jpg (476KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1473440372419.jpg
476KB, 1278x1920px
>>132264110
I'd believe that, but what are the indications?
The Russians ran a lot of coups, but it was easy to spot them.
>>
>>132263907
It was a (((spontaneous))) show of the will of the (((people))) and their desire to live (((free)))
>>
It was the first revolution across the Middle East promoted using social media.

But while it should have been stamped out on its own, the West, primarily the Obama administration, saw fit to initiate "democracy projects" in Libya, Egypt, and Syria.

The "democracy project" in Syria is still ongoing by remaining elements of the Deep State and other EU factions.
>>
Saudi-Iranian cold war. Saudis have been on the losing streak for years now.
>>
>>132264441
Shit that'd make sense.
One's sunni and one's shiite, right?

>>132264403
>It was the first revolution across the Middle East promoted using social media
Social media definitely spread it, but it all happened at once across a lot of unrelated states.
>>
>>132264272
The coup targeted Israel's enemies in the region. Syria is victim to this plot and Russia is backing them.
>>
>>132264272
>spontaneous
>destabilizing
>all happened in a similar manner (begins with normal protests that then escalate in full civil war)
>beneficial for Israel
>creates "refugees"
Only one organization has the ability and motivation do do such a thing and to do it so efficiently.
>>
>>132264629

And it gained traction using social media, what's your point?
>>
>>132264929

The Deep State.
>>
>>132265043
Someone started it. It wasn't "organic".

The CIA, prodded by Israel is plausible, but other than favorable end results there's no smoking guns.
No propaganda "discovered", no allotment of vast sums of money that directly financed a "spark point", etc..
No organization is perfect, and there will always be a paper trail.
That's why the winning move is outright censorship.
>>
>>132264929
Not only describes Libyan civil war perfectly, but also the benghazi consulate attack.

>>132265043
It's a modus operandi
>>
>>132265380

Isn't it possible it was organic, but then fostered by the CIA?

It came out that the CIA had paramilitary contractors in Libya to "train and advise" the "moderate rebels."
>>
>>132265557
>Isn't it possible it was organic, but then fostered by the CIA?
Only insofar as the usurpation of secular governments by Muslims is organic.

Plagues are organic, too, but if a shady organization is importing disease-ridden rats, they're the driving factor.
>>
obama teamed up with the muslim brotherhood to organize these demonstrations

The one in syria was not done by us, though. That was spontaneous. Hillary even told the protesters to stop protesting, in the beginning. She knew the assad regime was ruthless, and that the usa could not save them because of russia.
>>
File: coolpepe.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
coolpepe.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>132264110
fpbp
>>
Egypt's Tahrir Square was Occupy:Ops started by nu-Anonymous egyptians, if I remember correctly. I followed it on WWP when it was starting. One article writing about it even had the 'brave egyptian students' holding vendetta masks on their backs. I remember it, because after Arab Spring caught fire, they did several reenactments around the world, most well known being Occupy Wallstreet.
>>
>>132263907
>tfw you're liberal yankee transplant friend messaged you about Egyptians spilling into the streets and achieving democracy
>tfw your reply was that they it would result in a shitshow because they were too incompetent to govern
>tfw he got assblasted but couldn't say anything because you were right
>>
>>132266702
2011?

The events listed here are really suspect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_revolution_of_2011#Prelude

Right after Tunisian revolution, Washington Post predicts Egypt is next?
Then, a bunch of self-immolations?
All this leading up to a very well planned 25th Jan protest, complete with signatory female Egyptian activist.

I'll have to spend a lot of time researching this on my own.
>>
>>132265075
Who?

Never heard of any Deep State.

Must be a typo since you're so sleepy.

Should probably get some rest.
>>
>>132264110
this
>>
File: 750x500.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
750x500.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
>>132268466
deep state huh
>>
>>132264110
I want more info than that though. Like OP said, are there any good documentaries/analysis of the events? I don't know much of the details from a woke perspective.
>>
it was the god damn (((spaceniggers)))
If you don't agree with me you're a fucking shill
>>
File: mcdonalds_27.jpg (53KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_27.jpg
53KB, 640x418px
>>132269041
>>
File: taytay hairy arms.jpg (1MB, 1751x2000px) Image search: [Google]
taytay hairy arms.jpg
1MB, 1751x2000px
>>132263907
>what the fuck was the Arab Spring?

a bunch of US-sponsored coups because there wasn't any public support for new wars
same thing happened in Ukraine
>>
>>132264629
>One's sunni and one's shiite, right?
There are Sunnis in Iran too. Also Jews and probably some Christians. It's more like Wahhabis and Zionists versus everyone else.
>>
File: JudaismIslamHateChristianity.jpg (503KB, 732x654px) Image search: [Google]
JudaismIslamHateChristianity.jpg
503KB, 732x654px
>>132269378
>>
>>132263907
Whenever Canvas shows up, you get Euromaidan, Arab Spring, OWS. It's all Trostkyite eternal war bullshit. Divide, divide, divide. Sow malcontent and reap division. Arrive with the solution, which is always some different configuration of globalist dynamics. Whether it's Russia, Israel, the U.S. or China as the seat of power, there is going to be a globalist one world government and every path before you leads to it. Alt Right, Antifa it don't matter. You're all Dugganites, being led down the garden path unawares.
>>
>>132264110
Hilldawg and Barry sotero trying out their 4th gen warfare on enemies of saudi Arabia and Israel before they try it on Ukraine and Russia.

Deep state regime change, democrat style.
>>
>>132270020
>>
>>132269317
That Tay Tay has hairy arms doesn't bother me. It's the beer that's the problem.
>>
>>132270872
That beer looks flat as fuck. No head. No fizz.

And probably warm.

Sort it aahhht you cants
>>
>>132267712
>2011?
2010-2011
Young man had set himself on fire, due to unemployment/monetary fuck ups or such. The students used his death as a bouncepad to rally people and eventually came up with Op Occupy Tahrir Square. Egyptians had nothing better to do, so they settled on the plan to have people occupy the square.

WhyWeProtests is/was an offspring of chanalogy, created to distance themselves from /b/tards smearing shit on themselves as they ran into Scientology buildings.

By the likehood that they caused Egypt to shatter, like how /pol/ elected Trump, and add in that the revolution and oppression seeking liberals look up to the Occupy Movement, we live in a world where everything was caused by 4chan.
>>
File: pepe reclines.jpg (148KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepe reclines.jpg
148KB, 720x720px
>>132272038
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.