[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 8765432.jpg (63KB, 809x551px) Image search: [Google]
8765432.jpg
63KB, 809x551px
This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!
>>
File: 75463524.png (894KB, 1366x730px) Image search: [Google]
75463524.png
894KB, 1366x730px
LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP
>>
File: 6453243.jpg (45KB, 694x696px) Image search: [Google]
6453243.jpg
45KB, 694x696px
btw the xame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a vid still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHITE BABY"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
>>
I have a message and I have dedictaed myself to push it almost nonstop until the 9th of july, the 10th my vacation from /pol/ begins.

Identity politics IS cancer

please check out my past thread totally debunking the SHIT out of White identity
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128199089

My message is clear and completely fucking obviously correct
>>
>>132261312
Fuck this mountain jewess stop posting these e-celeb shills
>>
>>132261312
>this thread again
>>
>>132261312
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/X1kht9sK46Wb9v_CUQtyGQ/
Divide and conquer shill thread.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.