[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Steven Crowder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8182.jpg (15KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8182.jpg
15KB, 183x275px
How does he match up to other ones like Molyneux, Shapiro, Gavin McInnes?
>>
I don't find him funny. McInnes is a cuck, but he's a lot less annoying to watch and he's able to do satire with some level of subtlety with his Miles McInnes persona. I give him credit for talking to and defending Jared Taylor but I know he can't actually be a white nationalist cause of his poo wife. I don't watch Molyneux cause I don't wanna watch some bald dude wank his brain for two hours and Ben Shapiro is a kike.
>>
>>132259726
I wish he was my friend
>>
>>132259726
He and Not Gay Jared are pretty funny
>>
>>132259726
had to compare to Molyneux and Shapiro who pretend to be intellectual powerhouses and only occasionally succeed with some pithy soundbites. Crowder and McInnes on the other hand pretend to be a comedians, and occasionally succeed with some pithy soundbites.

>>132260903
>poo wife
feather indian, not street shitting indian
>>
>>132259726

Cuckservative archetype
>>
I like him, covers interesting political pieces while maintaining the fact that he's a comedian at heart. that being said.
HE IS A COMEDIAN NOT A FUCKING POLITICAL COMENTATOR.
>>
>>132259726
Doesn't take himself too seriously.
Got to respect that, especially given the topics of conversation.
>>
My only issue with him is his civic nationalism. He is actually pretty based on everything else. He's majorly anti-degenerate which is exceedingly rare amongst nu-pol idols like Gavin and Milo
>>
>>132259726
Based as hell

>calls out and makes fun of muslims, trump, sjws, trannies, democrates, degenerates
>funny and entertaining show
>upholds his beliefs BUT allows in radically different opinions while being polite : essentially the slayer of echochambers.
>has shills on here, reddit, youtube, and other places devoted just to hating him.
>covers things pretty well and covers a lot of facts, contrary to what is said here >>132263459
>has the balls to make fun of anyone including muslims and trannies
>>
With modern technology it's only a matter of time until he's caught on camera sucking a trucker's dick at a glory hole.
>>
He's okay. I like his stances but the comedy / commentary blend has a bad tendency to produce the worst of both worlds (not just for him). His full shows are also half commercials for pudding and his subscription service, many of which are distasteful, like "give me the fucking $70 or my dog's gonna die." I'm just trying to listen to some political discussion, not stare at a black and white shot of a sad dog for two minutes. I get the need to make a sustainable business out of it, but it seems like the sort of thing where, there's advertising your product, and then there's advertising your product in such a way that makes your product worse, so why would I pay more for it?

It's also a shame that while his discussions are generally good, honest work, his skits are frequently shitty propaganda. I don't know if that's supposed to be the joke and I just don't get it. He had one a while back where Jared went around a mall making sexual comments to women in a sassy gay voice. He then went around saying the same things and got negative reactions. The stated conclusion was that people let gays get away with so much, but that's ignoring the fact that he said all his lines as uncharismatically as possible and also it's a whole different dynamic between a gay guy commenting on your ass and a seemingly straight guy stranger walking up and mumbling about how great your ass looks something something.
>>
>>132259726
mostly, he is boring.
>>
File: Trigglypuff.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trigglypuff.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>132259726
He's the man who triggered Trigglypuff, it's all good.
>>
He's okay, sometimes really good.

Molymeme >>>> Crowder >> Gavin >>>>>>>>> Shapiro
>>
Cringe-inducing and forced humor.
Why does he try to be funny? He would be a lot better if he was just like James Allsup. Just make measured responses instead of being TGWTG-tier levels of cringe.
>>
>>132263133
Not really but he is a bit of a cuck. Not that funny and never has any original ideas or points. Still he's ok.
>>
File: KermitPoser2011164.jpg (113KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KermitPoser2011164.jpg
113KB, 680x1024px
>>132259726
Everything seems louder with him for some reason.....
>>
>>132266067
>Cringe-inducing and forced humor.
True and he always dresses up like a woman. Very strange and not funny.
>>
File: wakeuptrumppres.jpg (178KB, 1080x1115px) Image search: [Google]
wakeuptrumppres.jpg
178KB, 1080x1115px
>>132259726

Good at debating, handles weed niggers well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
>>
>>132259726
A bit too extreme for me.
>>
>>132259726
People like Steven "make the niggers scream louder" Crowder are the problem with the alt right. We can't literally kill every nigger and spic.
>>
File: 1499033011398.jpg (73KB, 340x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499033011398.jpg
73KB, 340x512px
>>132266429
>>
He's kinda annoying. I like shit like his "Bob Ross Draws Muhammad bit", but there's something particularly obnoxious about someone who acts like they're some kind of MUH BOOTSTRAPS success story when their parents were fucking rich.
>>
He is an anglo that grew up in Quebec
The vost vile kind of anglo,
>>
>>132259726
I think he's funny & clever
>>
When you all hit puberty, you'll realize how he profited from your retardation.
>>
>>132259726
He essentially the conservative Steve Colbert. Only he is actually funny.
>>
>>132259726
He had a Monsanto lobbyist on his show who doesn't have a ph.d in any environmental science and titles the video "SCIENTIST SAYS CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SCAM!". Pretty retarded to force a narrative that hard desu
>>
Far too extreme for me. His rhetoric is frankly frightening.
>>
File: DR_POL.jpg (39KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
DR_POL.jpg
39KB, 350x500px
He doesn't match up with Molyneux, Shapiro (he is not a intellectual debater or a philosopher) - possibly with McInnes in the way he uses humour to convey a point although Crowder sources his material better than McInnes
>>
I get my news from Gavin, Michael Malice, Dave Smith, and Nick Dipaolo

neutral on Crowder

I don't watch his show, but I'm glad for everybody who is building the foundation of the new media

the decline of the mainstream media is a necessary step in the creation of the voluntarist nonstate.
>>
He believes in a magical sky daddy that cares if you jack off. Thus he is disqualified.
>>
>>132259726
He's kinda gay
>>
>>132262438
I-I'll be your friend, Ireland
>>
>>132259726
I hate all of those people, fuck off kikes.
>>
>>132264240
I like you Steve.
I'm not even a Christian but I'd deus vult with you.
Wish you'd drop the judeo part from judeo-christian. Those kikes don't add anything of value to your religion.
It's like saying ape-human society, when the human part came from the ape part but made it obsolete.
>>
his show is a massive exercise in tryhard fagging
>>
>>132269300
This. I only listen to enlightened skeptics like AA, Sargon, Thunderf00t and, of course the armoured skeptic.
>>
>>132259726

Ultra cuckservative

HATES being in his 20s - his white Walmart sneakers are a plea to be 50+

HATES his own age group - had no fun at college, his inflated ego forced him to marry young and encourage other young men to follow his bad example
>>
File: atheism_.jpg (52KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
atheism_.jpg
52KB, 557x711px
>>132270051
>enlightened
>>
>>132259726
he's like the pewdipie of the group; antics trying to reach THESE. KIDS.
>>
British accent + fedora or some other gimmick +condescending attitude = Patreon riches
>>
>>132259726
He's okay. His interviews and skits are great. The rest of his show sucks major ass though.
>>
>>132259726
>What does /pol/ think about [e-celeb]?
>How does he match up to other ones like [e-celeb], [e-celeb], [e-celeb]?
>>
>>132259726
Fucking Crowder is one sick sadistic individual i mean im all about GTKRN but some of the things he told he wanted to do non whites shocked me. We can never let this dude anywhere close to power he'll make Dr Mengele look like ghandi
>>
>>132270988
*GTKRWN
Sorry even talking about him shakes me up
>>
>>132270455
How is marrying young bad? if you care about white people and preserving the race and culture marrying young is the best thing for white people to do. But you probably don't care about preserving the white race you faggot.
>>
He has good talking points and he goes out of his way to try to have a civil debate with left leaning people so the show doesn't turn into another echo chamber.

His jokes however are hit and miss and not gay Jared's forced laugher after every punch line gets annoying fast.
>>
>>132270935
why does it make you so angry?
>>
>>132271232
>How is marrying young bad? if you care about white people and preserving the race and culture marrying young is the best thing for white people to do. But you probably don't care about preserving the white race you faggot.

couldn't give a fuck about abstract concepts, I'm proudly selfish

0% of women and 10% of alpha men don't care about your stupid shit

90% of men are the wagecucks paying off mortgages and raising daughters
>>
>>132272396
You do realize once the Muslims take over Europe and America you will be the first killed. White people are the only ones protecting you fags from being killed but you fags take every opportunity you can to complain about the evil cis white men
>>
File: IMG_1296.jpg (128KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1296.jpg
128KB, 790x960px
>>132259726
Steven "Make the Kikes Scream Louder" Crowder is infinitely better than any of those alt-lite cucks.
>>
>>132259726
get this faggot outta here and go back to the_donald
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.