[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know the concept of CANADA only exists in accepting that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1495652238510.png (457KB, 598x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495652238510.png
457KB, 598x337px
You know the concept of CANADA only exists in accepting that we stole, murdered, and raped that village into submission. Then began a legacy of exploiting the land and its people into the modern day under the stolen name... Canada or Kanata means "the village", and village was here long before we were.

"CANADA"

You know the indigenous people of that village have been here for untold thousands of years - def not a measly 150.

You know that PRESENTLY countless indigenous women are still missing, prayed upon, and ignored by the RCMP.

You know that PRESENTLY we are STILL ramming pipelines and dams thru their land without their full consent.

If you don't know, now you know.You can love Canada all you want for all it has done for you, but to utter that carefully engineered mindfuck that is...

" Happy 150th Canada " is to spit in the face of the survivors of the unspeakable crimes of our predecessors and those fighting TO THIS DAY for their rights to their land and clean water.

That is choosing to be ignorant and disrespectful, and may your gods have mercy upon your soul. Use this weekend to talk to friends and family about how we can do better, and make Canada something we ALL can be proud of ( not just the lucky ).
>>
it's never to late to kill all the indigenous people.
>>
File: 1498567755524.jpg (66KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498567755524.jpg
66KB, 1280x960px
>>132256357
is this bait or not?

>muh clean water

Live in the fucking city if you want clean water. You know it costs millions of dollars to make watermains to remote areas in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>132256357
how bout you go fuck a dreamcatcher
>3 times as many missing men as women. why are we only looking into missing women?

Do you really think inviting the third world is gonna help out the natives? fucking retarded. they will discriminate with absolute prejudice
>>
>>132256357
the natives were still fighting each other for land and also killed each other off
>>
I live in a town in Canada were over 30% of the people here are first nation. I have family members who are part native as well as many friends. The Canadian government does treat these people like shit, and so does most tribal leaders as well, who generally just get fat checks from the Canadian government and just ignore their own people. Most first nation people I know suffer from alcoholism, drug abuse or have committed suicide.

It doesn't help matters that out own prime minister Justin Cuck Castrudeau is pretty ignorant to these people himself and said some ignorant and hateful shit towards first nations. And I guess his only solution is to flood the country with fake refugees to compound issues more and push his obvious globalist agenda.
>>
>>132257704
its absolutely astonishing to me. proof that the fucking virtue signalling idiots don't give a fuck about anyone. if they gave a shit about the natives they'd address the immigration problem so that in the future it won't erase the native completely. To be honest, its probably Canada's strategy to wash their hands clean while getting the job done
>>
>>132256357
Natives are so poor in this country that they can't afford alcohol, so they go down to Shoppers Drug Mart and buy the cheapest available mouthwash and chug it down somewhere. I lost my virginity in public; I fucked my girlfriend under a bridge and the entire time I was curious as to why there was an empty bottle of mouthwash underneath the bridge. Now I know why.
>>
You all need to read a fucking book for once in your miserable life's sorry Sorro we won't fight each other for your gain theme : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.