[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is East Asia saved from the Jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: xi.png (21KB, 792x156px) Image search: [Google]
xi.png
21KB, 792x156px
Is East Asia saved from the Jew?
>>
>>132255483
Why the fuck would you ask someone if you can name their child? Does he have autism or something? Who the hell would ever say yes to that?
>>
>>132255483
Refused to name the jew.
kek
>>
"According to sources, Mr Xi politely declined, saying it was “too much responsibility”, reported Page Six, a celebrity news site for the New York Post."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/11910668/Chinese-president-snubs-Mark-Zuckerbergs-request-for-baby-name.html
>>
>>132255822
He wouldn't be jew, with Chinese genes from his mother though
>>
>>132255483
>chink leader won't name the jew
I always thought that they were based /pol/
>>
>>132255678
I think Zuckerberg asked the chinaman if he would name Zuckerbergs kid.

The article isn't very clearly written
>>
>>132255678
Oh wait, I read that wrong. I thought it was saying that Zuckerburg asked if he could name the Chinese president's child.

Still though, asking someone you aren't close with if they want to name your kids is fucking weird.
>>
What Zuck was doing in the White House?
>>
>>132255678
Zuck indeed has the bad autism
>>
>>132255678
He's trying to weasel his way in to China and have his subversive website uncensored
>>
>>132255483
>implying the chinese arent the jews of asia
>>
>>132255925
Giving somebody a name is something really really big in Chinese culture. I worked with a sinologist who stayed at a Chinese family and became really close with them to the point where the father gave him a Chinese name and allowed him to use the family surname. He was literally family at this point to these people.

Giving a child a name is tantamount to adopting it in Chinese culture. Of course, Xi Jinping was uncomfortable with that. What would you say if you were a head of state and a random jew billionaire asked you to practically adopt his child?
>>
Should have said "Adolf"
>>
>>132256415
This. Zucc is a jewkike and wants more shekels even if he already has them all.
>>
>>132256619

It's a big deal everywhere you stupid german dog...
>>
>>132255483
He would have named it goldstein.
>>
>>132255483
>having the president of china name your child so you can show off to you friends that you had your child named by the president of china

literally cancer and should be purged
>>
>>132256312
(((business)))
move along, goy
>>
>>132257090
Ching Chong Gordstein
>>
File: 1431888355467.png (99KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
1431888355467.png
99KB, 360x269px
>>132255483
Whoa what the fuck? Didn't this happen like a year ago?
>>
>>132257090
Pigshit sheckelstein.
Far better.
>>
>>132259772
Yah, I just wanted to see what /pol/ thought about it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.