[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do whites still not get it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Are whites blind or do they just not fucking care what's coming?

You will be a minority soon in every native country.

Black and brown and Muslim will remember the last kick in the balls you tried to give us electing orange assfuck.

We will have our revenge.

Can't wait to see the look on whitey's face when we start to do it back. Yeah, fuck yeah, ALL OF IT:

Nailing you at every traffic stop.

Killing your kids for crossing the street like dogs.

Making whitey's religion the butt of every joke and putting the real believers on watch lists.

Denying there's any such thing as black or brown or Muslim privilege.

Hell-a-fucking coming, whitey. Do you see it on the horizon yet?

Everything you did to us for five hundred goddamned years, we gonna do a hundred fold.

We will suck every dollar out of blue blood white bastards and laugh driving off in good cars with your bitches. They will vote to give us more and more of your shit.

They will shit out more half-blood Obama looking motherfuckers. And those Obama looking motherfuckers will make you read the hadith while you shine our fucking shoes.

Your future is very dark, very Muslim, and progressive AF.

Oh, and we've got a special kick in the nuts lined up for every "white ally." We'll use your crocodile tears for BLM and the ACLU, but we know you don't really give a fuck about us. This is about you just wanting to feel like a good person.

You're not. Soon as whitey's done, we will kick the shit out of every twitchy far left faggot who ever helped us. You are one of them whether you fuckin know it or not.
>>
ok
>>
>>132253539
Liberalism is mental disaise, remove yourself
>>
File: misshelsinki.jpg (48KB, 800x450px)
misshelsinki.jpg
48KB, 800x450px
>>132253539
She's got a cute face at least. Not like that beast of a woman in Helsinki. Other than that I'm glad you're so full of yourself. Have fun living with your insanity.
>>
File: j0i4mfyw.jpg (6KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
j0i4mfyw.jpg
6KB, 240x180px
>>132253539
In Finland we call that "power fantasy".
>>
>>132253539
Why are you so bent on getting rid of whitey for? They are the most benevolent people. You think Hispanics are gonna nice to you? Or the Chinks and Jews?
>>
>>132253539
Heck
>>
weak bait mohammad,saged
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.