[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK ALEX JONES!! HAHA HOLY SHIT!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image%3A1267.jpg (103KB, 576x444px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1267.jpg
103KB, 576x444px
Alex-Vitamin Dick-Jones just said that muslims control The Federal Reserve! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!
>Everyone knows the jews control the fed.
>Everyone knows the jews control hollywood. >Everyone knows the jews control the media.
>Everyone knows jews control the government through AIPAC and blackmail
Who idoes this bloated fuck think he's fooling?
>inb4 why do you listen to that disinfo bla bla
I know he's a fag with a sycophantic crew constantly telling him how "alpha" he is to feed his weak self image.

I just usually listen to david knight to get headlines that aren't talked about on normal news. I Just ignore the 98% bullshit.
One more thing about alex:
>the elites are evil people who are soft killing us and are satanic devil worshippers
Oh shit,really? We should fight back!! Get the gas!
>Oh i dont mean violence...buy some vitamins..that'll show em
Wait what? Vitamins? I thought these people were dangerous
>yes but they want you to fight! then they'll have an excuse to be dictators
So you would tell George Washington not to fight the British because it would make the redcoats..angrier? Hahhahahhhahhahha what?!

This guy is soooooo full of bullshit!
>>
>>132252922
>being that seriously triggered when the antisemitism bubble bursts
>>
Take your Super Male Vitality, and don't ask questions go... guy.
>>
File: der neger.png (281KB, 503x470px) Image search: [Google]
der neger.png
281KB, 503x470px
Surprising to literally no-one that's been on /pol/ for longer than a couple of months. Jonestein, his miscling kids and ex-wife are all Israeli citizens. Now buy your waterfilter and super male vitality goy, stop asking questions.
>>
>>132252922
That's actually clever. Such a lie will make people look up who actually is in charge, and to their dismay will discover the jew. And thus Jones has made everyone know without naming the jew. In fact, he can claim that he tried to protect jews by not naming them.
>>
>>132253692
isn't his ex-hooker new wife also a kike?
>>
>>132253057
Spot the kike lmao! There are no shekels in helk you kike rat.Have fun burning!
>>
>>132253057
>antisemitism bubble
>bubble
Antisemitism is probably as old as jews.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (158KB, 1200x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
158KB, 1200x696px
>who wants to destroy Europe through multiculturalism? THE NAZIS!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.