[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you like this German-cuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: favoritism-it-sucks-4392128.png (215KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
favoritism-it-sucks-4392128.png
215KB, 500x501px
Why are you like this German-cuck?
>>
to fuck em up so we stay the richest in europe
>>
File: favoritism-it-sucks-4392128.png (215KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
favoritism-it-sucks-4392128.png
215KB, 500x501px
>>
>>132244763
>importing the next generations of welfare leeches
>furnishing a prosperous future for Germany
There can only be one, Kraut
>>
>>132244916
How are they feeding turkey to refugees? I mean I guess they're encouraging more to come to turkey but Turks are still using them as a bio weapon so they're really just arming the turks
>>
>>132245260
to be honest, I just wanted to project Turkey as a roach, we will have to think of a possible meaning for this picture

It could make sense in the future, but right now, it is just funny
>>
>>132244670
>greece is germanys baby
>>
>>132245386
>rapefugees are germanys babies
>>
File: download (25).jpg (8KB, 225x225px)
download (25).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>132245492
>Mexico is north America's red headed stepchild
>>
>>132245700
>/pol/ is Donald Trump's semen dumpster child
>>
>>132244670
Commies hijacked us after the World War, now they can safely rely on the West holding us at gunpoint while "our" representatives in parliament merrily start the next one.
>>
>>132245700
Actually it's Americas asshole
>>
>>132244670
>implying lazy greek subhumans deserve anything
>>
>>132246252
>>132246252
You rather import rapefugees than helping out a bro in need? what kind of cuck are you?
>>
>>132246252
>tfw soon you won't have to repay any denbts to germany because islam outlaws banking
>>
>>132244670
I don't know why german cucks are like this.
I'd feed myself before the refugees OR the greeks.

even the bible says so:
"Help yourself lest you help others"
Jim Jesus H Christ was not a Communist.
>>
>>132246490
We don't really have much control over what is going on. Only time we get to influence our government is once every five years when suggesting a party for parliament, because after all us getting to actually vote once caused Hitler. In the meantime our Antifa and every last unemployed sack of shit in this entire country gets to propagate online, rewarded with taxpayer money.

This is not a joke, the EU wants a war to happen so as to cover up for its financial backers and (((mental brethren))) in the event of exposure - it's alluded to in both Marx and Kallergi. Greece was a proof of concept - can they, in fact, leverage occupied Germany's economic power into the ability to blackmail and vassalize member states directly?

You know how "social justice" kicked off for good like five years ago in the US? It's been pushed over here for fifty, give or take.
>>
>>132244670
because they like their wife's and daughters getting raped by sand niggers, at least in Greece we treat them like animals
>>
>>132247508
> at least in Greece we treat them like animals
yeah we treat them so bad we admit those fucking animals to our schools and the commies in the government even give them free money
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.