[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KNOWLEDGE HOLOCAUST: CIA FALSEFLAG IMMINENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: FRANK.jpg (94KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
FRANK.jpg
94KB, 625x500px
They are going to stage a falseflag and say that it was inspired by Trumps tweet. Screencap this post. The conditioning process starts now. CNN will keep regurgitating the "rightwing inspired violent radicalization" type shit, and their Jews/negro/CIA (((experts))) will say that Brietbart is radicalizing people and Trump's tweets are a catalyst/trigger for making people go postal.

>my past false flag prediction
http://archive.is/RTZNo
>>
Bump. Any idea what they're planning anon?
>>
>>132244351
what about the ''disclosure'', Frank?
>>
>>132244351
Leaf put the geo flag back on, who cares if we make fun of you. At least you are being a patriot when you don your own flag.

Also this is the seventh time you have made this exact post. No shit they are playing on the Violence.
>>
I'm starting to think anon5 is real because of how hard u guys are trying.
>>
>>132244536
It's gunna be pizzagate type shit (i think)

All the CIA has to do is get 1 patsy and say he was an infowars regular or something like that.
>>
>>
File: _96288419_kathygriffin-620x436.jpg (19KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_96288419_kathygriffin-620x436.jpg
19KB, 624x351px
>>132244351
He's got more than enough to throw back at them. This would be a terrible move, everyone knows how much left have been stoking the fires. Central Park's Caesar, Lynch's "blood on the streets" tirade, pic related etc etc
>>
Captcha's are getting impossible to fill out. They are trying to SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>132245018
I've got my rake and my rifle ready.
>>
It's so crazy. I don't think Trump is a good president, not in the slightest.
but his opposition is so unhinged I'm forced to defend Trump from all those stupid attacks at him when talking with others.
Crazy timeline I guess
>>
>>132244351
7/7/5777 77 days before Sept 23rd.
>>
>Anon5 wanna be thread
>>
>>132244836
They already started. That Chinese student who "disappeared". This morning I heard the fox talking heads saying free speech has limits and six million people use fetlife, which is a social media platform that teaches Kidnapping 101 and that sort of thing should be shut down.
Not even fucking kidding: 6 gorillion users.
>>
>>132244351
Who are you? Did you infiltrate (((them)))
>>
>>132246195
It's insane, isn't it? Half the time you must go with where you do not stand simply to fathom where you do.
>>
File: IMG_3718.jpg (108KB, 1136x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3718.jpg
108KB, 1136x387px
>>132246568
For reference: http://archive.is/yZveO
The article says more than 5 million, they literally said 6 million on air this morning.
>>
File: 1498847856200.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1498847856200.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>132246280
fuck off fag, these kind of threads existed before anonymous5 and they will exist long after that faggot is dead.

kill yourself, my man.
>>
god damn it op dont fuck with me like that i thought it was a frank5 thread
>>
Trump supporters are being radicalized, but it is happening because of the increasingly toxic and dangerous lies by the Fraud News Media, not because of Trump's tweets. If there is a false flag attack, hopefully it will normalize violence against these traitors so that real attacks can become part and parcel of supporting the Fraud News Media.
>>
>>132246702
Fuck off larping kyke
>>
>>132244351
sage this thread, it is not the real anon5 but shills trying too hard character attacking
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.