[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War in Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: saddam_hussein01.jpg (47KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
saddam_hussein01.jpg
47KB, 890x668px
Let's say a civil war happened between the Europeans and the (((((refugees))))). Who do you think would win? I think the Europeans would win that war. Saddam Hussein proves this with the following quote: "Give me one million Serbs and I will conquer the world." I guess we can call him /ourguy/ for saying this. Who do you think would win this civil war and why?
>>
>>132243999
Prepare for angry croats storming your thread, friendo.
>>
>>132244945
Why? Please explain.
>>
>>132245060
Because they cannot stand seeing Serbs praised online. Every time someone praises Serbs online they'll get there with their "MUH WE ARE DA REAL KEBAB REMOVERZZZ, LE SERBS ARE TURKOLOIDS LMAOO", effectively derailing every thread ever with Balkan bullshit and also getting lost in their own irony.
>>
Nikola Tesla was Croatian.
>>
>>132245315
I see. That makes sense.
>>
>>132245450
>his father was an Orthodox priest
Makes sense

>>132245454
What's also interesting is that at the same time they'll try to make Serbs look like the uncivilised ones while they are literally unable of keeping a thread civil
>>
>>132245630
>What's also interesting is that at the same time they'll try to make Serbs look like the uncivilised ones while they are literally unable of keeping a thread civil
they sound like hungarians
>>
>>132243999
That's why I think we'll win too, Serbs are among the most alpha males in Europe. But we'll all fight when it comes down to it, I'm a girl and even I will join in.
>>
>>132245930
>I'm a girl
tits or GTFO
>>
>>132243999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3MKPyBe8Y

another
kosovo
war
NOW
>>
>>132245881
Hungarians mostly don't bother us except for MUH TRIANON or MUH VAJDOSÁG
As if there wasn't a peace treaty in which they/their overlords agreed that the piece of land shall unquestionably stop being under their control.

>>132245930
We'd certainly able to help because we have a history of warfare with the Muslims and are a people with high morale, but had you and your allies not bombed us the last time we tried to fix a Muslim problem we had, at least 2 """countries""" wouldn't have existed today. It'd be nice if someone proper assumed power in Western countries so we can do some putting and get some of our rightful clay back.
>>
>>132246019
For that, the Western Eurocucks and Amerisharts need to disestablish their protectorate over Kosovo
>>
>>132247037
>so we can do some putting and get some of our rightful clay back.
*so we can do some purging
>>
>>132243999
Russia.
>>
>>132249328
That is another good reason why us Europeans will win.
>>
>>132243999
it would be like every other time they start a war over there, we'll come in and save everything and Russia will try and help out too. oooooh side twist we can't work with russia bc of then we'd be in putin's pocket (damn we got drumpf in a pickle now!). so shit idk man, hopefully euro milennails would fight, doubtful considering some german guys will watch their gf get raped by a refugee and not do anything about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.