[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her name was Yingying Zhang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 32

Brendt Christensen was arrested on charges of kidnapping Yingying Zhang

She was a visiting scholar at University of Illinois studying agriculture sciences

Her friends and family, who flew to Illinois from China after her disappearance on June 9, attended a walk across campus on Thursday
Christensen attended the walk the same day he was captured on surveillance talking about kidnapping Zhang and holding her against her will

Zhang was last seen getting into Christensen's black Saturn Astra on June 9

A search of his cell phone also found he visited a fetish website and looked through threads titled 'Abduction 101' and 'perfect abduction fantasy'

The FBI believes Zhang is dead; it remains unclear if her body has been found
>>
>>132243997
Robot or /pol/ack?
>>
>>132243997
Their small eyes give them poor peripheral vision, and depth perception. She was poorly adapted to stop a superior wide eyed predator. Natural selection at work.
>>
>>132244087
robot
>>
>>132244087
About 5,600 Chinese students are enrolled at the University of Illinois - more than any other U.S. college, according to government data. Zhang's kidnapping prompted fears among Chinese students and their families.

Zhang, originally from Jianyang, China, was the daughter of a working-class factory driver.

She graduated last year with a master's degree in environmental engineering from Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School, and went on to work at the University of Illinois' Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, where she researched photosynthesis and crop productivity.

Those who knew Zhang described her as bright and outgoing. She played guitar and sang in a band called 'Cute Horse' in China. One of her favorite songs was Bette Midler's 1980 hit, The Rose.

Zhang's boyfriend has said that she was cautious and wouldn't normally get into a car with a stranger unless duped or forced.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660192/amp/Man-kidnapped-Chinese-student-went-rally.html
>>
File: CycO964.jpg (20KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
CycO964.jpg
20KB, 453x500px
>>132243997
>ying zhing yang
>>
>be hardworking factory worker
>the conditions are horrible but you still keep going because you want your only daughter to have a better life than you did
>you finally manage to save enough money to send her to school in America
>she gets kidnapped and murdered by some godless mutt
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 640x649px
>>132244087
mix of /a/, /pol/, and /r9k/
>>
>>132244455
>About 5,600 Chinese students are enrolled at the University of Illinois
Holy shit.

You know, the chinese had massive riots over the government admitting a handful of africans to their universities.. maybe they actually are smarter.
>>
>>132245123

He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.

When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.

But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.

Based on his comments, along with other facts uncovered during the investigation, FBI agents believe Zhang is no longer alive.

Asked if authorities had any leads on where Zhang's body might be, FBI spokesperson Bradley Ware declined comment.

Another person who lived with Christensen consented to a search of the home, and the FBI obtained his phone, which included a browser history of abduction threads.

A search of Christensen's car also indicated the front passenger door had been 'cleaned to a more diligent extent than the other vehicle doors,' the criminal complaint said.

'Based on my training and experience, I believe that this type of action may be indicative of an attempt to conceal or destroy evidence,' Manganaro said
degeneracy kills
>>
If this would have been done by a muslim or a negroid this thread would have 300 replies by now, but no. its ok because its a white dude
>>
>>132245346
>He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.
Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?

>When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.
At this point was it big news that it was known she was missing, and he would have heard the news that it was news she was missing?

>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

>But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.
Who was he talking to when he said this, how was it brought up? He just randomly admitted to this? Why should the audio not be made public?

fishyness. extreme surveillance is good I guess
>>
File: 020251981.png (2MB, 1908x1146px) Image search: [Google]
020251981.png
2MB, 1908x1146px
>>132243997

Why do they all look the same?
>>
>>132246254
>>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.
could she speak english? panic instead of calmly "you made a wrong turn, go this way"

any cameras around the residential area? did she have a cell phone on her a that time?
>>
Illinois is now importing chinks for schooling? No fucking wonder they are broke. Americans can't get afford a classroom but hell, import chinks, wetbacks and got fuckers. We got a party.
>>
>>132246561
Zhang, 26, was last seen getting into a black Saturn Astra on June 9, just weeks after she arrived at the university's Urbana-Champaign campus from China to study agriculture sciences.

The FBI found Christensen owned a car with a sunroof and a cracked hubcap on the passenger side, matching the vehicle Zhang was last seen climbing into, according a criminal complaint filed in federal court on Friday.

Authorities also obtained his cell phone and found Christensen had visited threads titled 'Abduction 101', 'perfect abduction fantasy' and 'planning a kidnapping' on the website FetLife, a 'social network for the BDSM, fetish and kinky community'.

Christensen, who was admitted to the school's competitive physics graduate program in 2013, also had an OkCupid account that said he was 'married and in an open relationship'.

In his profile, he wrote: 'I’m Brendt. Grad student at UIUC. I’m pretty chill and easy going...it’s pretty much impossible to make me mad. I want to experience everything and test my limits.

'I also work out a ton but don’t mind if you don’t. Fitness has been a passion of mine since junior high.'
>>
File: 1499100245787.jpg (441KB, 1908x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1499100245787.jpg
441KB, 1908x1146px
Fry him.
Unless that's his sister or his mom.
Then enshrine him.
>>
ying ying bing bing bom
>>
>>132243997
>one less chink rat in the world
oh, no.
>>
>>132245771
Anon, Niggers would be complaining about how his rights were violated and he should go free.

Non Niggers believe he should get the death penalty.
>>
>>132246740
>reads "perfect abduction" info online
>uses his own car to kidnap someone

This guy would make for some classic memes back in the face caption days
>>
>>132246691
She already graduated and was a visiting scholar. That means she was working in a lab.

Lrn2read fucking illiterate burger.
>>
>>132247019
Likely she was paying to work in the Lab.
>>
Wasn't there a story out a year ago exactly like this? Even down to the name of the victim.

I remember because I made a joke in the thread about "maybe she yingying'd in his coke".
>>
>>132246561
>could she speak english?
very few of the foreign born chinks can speak english well or express themselves properly. most of them have retarded third world mannerisms, too.
>>
File: 071_61A8C54.jpg (266KB, 1528x2019px) Image search: [Google]
071_61A8C54.jpg
266KB, 1528x2019px
dude needed to get himself a plane ticket to China if he really wanted some Asian gash in his face. the girls that come over here and do chem/bio lab work are all autistic soulless automatons who are probably even more awkward than the white dudes trying to bang them.

t. worked in several labs in college. your odds of banging science asians without chloroform or abduction are practically zero.

also 70% of them convert and become hardcore christians when they move to the US, so have fun with that
>>
>>132247019
why you sterio typing you commie piece of garbage? dont you lefty cuck faggots look down on steriotyping?
>>
>>132245771
Because it's an obvious false flag you dumb nigger. It'll be used to crack down on "the environment that could allow tbis to happen". They're just not as blatant about wanting to control the internet as Teresa May.
>>
>>132246740
>The FBI found Christensen owned a car with a sunroof and a cracked hubcap on the passenger side, matching the vehicle Zhang was last seen climbing into, according a criminal complaint filed in federal court on Friday.
who saw last seen climb into? person? camera?

If he is guilty, can information be found more quickly about where she might be from him? The investigators say, if you tell us where she is, your sentence will be cut much shorter, nicer prison and stuff? because finding out if she is alive is the most important thing? more important then if he goes to jail or not, so he should just say? because all evidence points to him being guilty, all evidence points to him being guilty, so he will get life in prison, but much less if he tells what happened to her?
>>
>>132247548
>Those who knew Zhang described her as bright and outgoing. She played guitar and sang in a band called 'Cute Horse' in China. One of her favorite songs was Bette Midler's 1980 hit, The Rose.
>>
>>132246740
>He told them he couldn't recall what he was doing the day Zhang disappeared, according to FBI Special Agent Anthony Manganaro's affidavit.
Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?

>When Christensen was interviewed again, he told investigators he picked up an Asian woman who said she was late for an appointment.
At this point was it big news that it was known she was missing, and he would have heard the news that it was news she was missing?

>But the 28-year-old claimed he let her out in a residential area since she panicked after he made a wrong turn.

>But Christensen was under surveillance when he was captured in an audio recording on June 29 - the same day he attended the rally - explaining how he took Zhang to his apartment and held her against her will.
Who was he talking to when he said this, how was it brought up? He just randomly admitted to this? Why should the audio not be made public?
>>
Who gives a shit about some chink invader
Kill every last squinty eyed bastard for all I care
>>
>>132246254
Huge news. Flyers all over town, constant requests from the police for info, etc.
>>
>>132244455
>working-class factory driver.
What is a factory driver?
And why are people on the left a d right suddenly talking about free speech has limits and this fetlife social media site that teaches abduction 101 has 6 million users?
I'll lay odds Zhang was a chicom agent and her "disappearance" is a pretext to start Chinese style internet censorship in the US.
And you thought they'd be dumb enough to use 4chan as their pretext.
>>
>>132248183
so when he was first questioned he would have known about her missing? Idk, it seems like a shitty situation but I believe:

If he is guilty, can information be found more quickly about where she might be from him? The investigators say, if you tell us where she is, your sentence will be cut much shorter, nicer prison and stuff? because finding out if she is alive is the most important thing? more important then if he goes to jail or not, so he should just say? because all evidence points to him being guilty, all evidence points to him being guilty, so he will get life in prison, but much less if he tells what happened to her?

And curious about the 'recording surveillance' of him admitting he kidnapped her, who he said that to, when, how did the convo come about, how he said it, if this is true how it would not be played for him, to prove his guilt, and then asap demand he tell and show what happened to her
>>
>>132247699
Probs dead, and his whore wife is probably an accomplice

Both these degenerates should be made an example
>>
>>132248467
he probably do crash tests if he's a working class factory "driver" they picked a chink because they're easier to replace with a new chink ( yeah it's easier to forget that they die if they all have the same face ) ... this or he just drive in them and then write his impression about the care performance on road
just kidding i don't know, if i recall correctly the last time i saw something like this it was during a race.
Those guys are probably professional race drivers who are paid by companies to represent a brand during events ...
now i'm curious too.
>>
>>132248920
could mean, factory operator, or driver in a factory, or driver from factory to factory or driver for a factory driving what the factory makes
>>
>>132248562
Read the article. They have cameras everywhere that literally showed him getting her, he is a degenerate fetishist in an "open marriage" who was reading "abduction for dummies"-tier shit, and he decided to clean his car for no reason right after it oaying special attention to clean 1 certain door, then he went to the march her parents organized about it (typical psycho behavior), his wife let the police into the house to look after stuff and I guess this is when they bugged him

The article gives all the details we know so far
>>
No one cares about your dead gook liberal. Fuck off OP
>>
>>132249219
or driver for the factory racing team
>>
>>132247548
This
Underrated Post
>>
>>132246983
>perfect abduction
>step 1: Don't fucking google abduction
>>
>>132246870

>Appears to have gf
>Still feels the need to abduct some ugly gook

Was he just some asian fetishist or what?
>>
>>132249299
ok so with all that evidence, seemingly proving absolute guilt, why didnt they extremely demand that he tells them and show them what happened to her? from the moment those clues stacked up to being overwhelming evidence, finding out if she is alive and dead became more important than him, or his jail time or anything
>>
>>132249472
His profile says he is in an "open marriage" aka they're degenerates
>>
>>132249878
but what if they both consent tho
>>
>>132243997
> her
That thing can't be female
>>
>>132250043
How the fuck can you tell? don't all mudslimes girls wear a hefty bag so you don't rape them?
>>
>>132249431
Seriously. Also, it sounds like she got into the car with him voluntarily. She's probably just run off somewhere.
>>
>>132245123
> murdered by some godless mutt
good. stop sending your asians here you dumb fuck
>>
>>132245346
BETTER HOLD THE PRESSES GOTTA GO INVESTIGATE SOME ASIAN RETARD SLUT!
>>
Can we find her, pol? If we can find Shia's flag, we can do anything
>>
>>132247686
Stereotyping*

Funny how you can't spell properly in your answer to the fact that I insinuated that you were illiterate.
>>
>>132247548
i have the same blanket. thanks chink now im going to throw it out fucking shithead chinks
>>
File: cool kid.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cool kid.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>132250443
No.
>>
File: 1493015559350.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493015559350.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>132250544
why do I want to find some asian cunt? let me guess faggot you are asian shithead.

>>132250662
yes.
>>
>>132249878

So I bet she was fucking Chad regularly and he was getting nothing so he had to abduct someone
>>
>>132243997
While I understand that this is sad and shit. Considering the Seth Rich thing actually made sense. I don't really see why this is getting reposted a million times a day.
>>
>>132251031
excuse me, and not getting deleted by the mods.
>>
> UIUC gets bad rep over the abduction among the Chinese
> Less and less rich communist party kids in campus
Sucks to be UIUC
>>
Unless we're gonna make a thread for every missing asian.This is retarded.
>>
>>132251402
Fuck off Brendt
>>
>>132251503
BRO I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR
>>
Next time though, I'm just gonna tie some pocky to a stick near an alley.
>>
>>132251355
Good, maybe they can stop blocking up my streets and getting hit by buses.
>>
>>132246691
> now
Okay nigger, imagine being a broke but luxorious public school. Would you rather
> let in an IL resident for $5K
Or
> let in a foreigner for $50K
?
>>
bbbbbBbbbut white guys are incapable of doing bad things!
It was the gubmint!
>>
>>132244455
>Zhang, originally from Jianyang, China, was the daughter of a working-class factory driver.

What a load of shit - do you think the working classes in China can afford to send their children abroad?

They're all connected to the elite.
>>
A fucking chink went missing, there are literally a billion more.

Who the fuck cares
>>
>>132245328

lol there are over 50k african students in china, so i guess the riots didnt work

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/africa/african-students-china-us/index.html
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (69KB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
69KB, 1024x656px
I can't stand stories like these and utter filth and degeracy of kidnapping and raping someone . You have to Be the lowest form of life to commit an act like this with no conscience and no fear of God… cause let me tell you Demons like this have a special place in the lake of Cinder. Humans are capable of true compassion and also immense evil. Sad that humans are capable of this.
>>
>>132252201
Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters https://archive.is/XXQzg
>>
>>132252202
Women don't do this. Men do. Crime is almost always about men doing bad things to men, women, and kids in that order.
>>
>>132243997
Apparently the guy who kidnapped the Chinese girl in Illinois was a reddit-poltard.

>Federal authorities have arrested and charged a 28-year-old man with kidnapping Yingying Zhang, a visiting scholar at the University of Illinois who disappeared three weeks ago and now is presumed dead.

>Brendt Christensen, a former Ph.D. candidate who had studied physics at the university, was arrested late Friday, according to a news release from the Department of Justice. A federal complaint also was filed Friday in the Central District of Illinois accusing him of kidnapping Zhang from the Urbana-Champaign campus the afternoon of June 9.

>Authorities also searched Christensen’s home and seized electronics, including his phone, according to the affidavit. The phone’s search history revealed visits to a bondage and sadomasochism fetish website called FetLife and a forum called "Abduction 101," as well as subthreads titled “Perfect abduction fantasy” and "planning a kidnapping," according to the affidavit. The searches to those websites had occurred several weeks before the alleged abduction, around April 19, authorities wrote in the affidavit.

>Suspected reddit user account (not verified, last activity Fri 6pm): http://www.np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8

>Suspected steam user account (not verified, last online Fri 9pm): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074575257/
>>
>>132252897
Some stuff he posted:

>None of this will happen until there is a (((lying press))) ban. Liberals will cry "muh freedom of speech." In fact, there is nothing more crucial to securing freedom of speech, than breaking the monopoly on the information presented to the public!

>Raytheon values (((Affirmative Action))) and (((workplace diversity))). Likewise, I value this masterpiece of engineering made possible by those FUCKING WHITE MALES!

>Can confirm that any "student" enrolled in college and is not pursuing a technical degree is a worthless piece of shit.

>No thanks. I prefer military hardware that was not designed by niggers, gooks, muds, trannies and faggots for the sake of "muh diversity."

>I now know why women weren't allowed to vote throughout the majority of human history

>Cause muh "White Privelage."

>This would definitely be a nationwide outrage if this was a Missing Jewish Girl. The ADL would make a racket, antisemitism would be alleged from all sides, and Steven Spielberg might make a movie about it

>I accept the deaths of all ugly feminists at the hands of rapefugees if it sparks a debate about Immigration

>Why is it that white women are more interested in partying at the club and having a career? Perhaps it is correlated to the lifestyle being pushed by every major show and ad on television? Perhaps it has something to do with the push for "gender equality " by everyone in our government, industry and academia? But who is behind it all?

>How would the Jews have liked it if they were told to "Go back to Europe or go to Jail" when they came to Palestine? You must not forget, that Israel is a nation of refugees. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>1 in 4 college women say that they are sexually assaulted, the same way that 1 in 5 kids say that Santa Claus is real

>What do you think about bringing millions of refugees to Israel?
>>
>>132251774

Don't you have a church to blow up Achmed
>>
File: 20170702_205127.png (122KB, 1080x628px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_205127.png
122KB, 1080x628px
>>132243997
RIP in peace
>>
>>132247548
>your odds of banging science asians without chloroform or abduction are practically zero.

Kek no

You just suck at getting laid
>>
>>132252938
>>This would definitely be a nationwide outrage if this was a Missing Jewish Girl. The ADL would make a racket, antisemitism would be alleged from all sides, and Steven Spielberg might make a movie about it
you think he had the nerve to write this about the crime he was guilty of? or more so because of that
>>
>>132251817
Lol, this. My wife is Chinese and all her classmates who went abroad to study had parents who had lots of money, guangxi and ccp connections. An amazing gaokao score isn't enough.
>>
>>132254401
guanxi*
>>
>>132254401
>My wife is Chinese
kys
>>
>>132249878
Probably a democrat.
>>
>>132246254
>Was he hooked up to lie detector during these interviews?
Unfortunately they can get a confession from a polygraph only if the suspect believes a polygraph works. It's also not admissible in court.
>>
>>132245771
>Muslim commits a terrorist attack every two weeks, sometimes blowing up 50+ people at concerts

HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM! ISLAM IS PEACE! YOU'RE ALL RACIST!

>one case of a white dude murdering someone

SEE WHITES DO IT TOO!
>>
>>132243997
good if white men won't stay away from gook women maybe now gook women will stay away from white men
>>
>>132253839
1. they all have BFs back home

2. most are autistic as fuck and/or virgins

3. they don't drink or party

4. 50% of them will only date/associate with other asians (meaning - that Asian kid with the $90,000 Audi who chainsmokes and wears yeezy shoes)

5. a significant portion are crazy christians

there are exceptions to the rule, of course, but on the whole lab rat asians aren't even worth the hassle. if you've got yellow fever either go for the 2nd generation ones or try and bag one over in Asia proper.

and no I don't suck at getting laid.
>>
>Killing a Chink
>Making all the Chinks scared to come to the US

FUCKING BASED
Give this man a medal
>>
>>132255407
You're the right one idk what kind of lab chinks Swissbros getting but the ones in the US are all fucking souless robots at the big Universitys here.
>>
poor girl,she had a bright future but she yinged when she should have yanged and bang! That was the end of yingying zhang
>>
>>132255407
>2. most are autistic as fuck and/or virgins
>3. they don't drink or party
>4. 50% of them will only date/associate with other asians (meaning - that Asian kid with the $90,000 Audi who chainsmokes and wears yeezy shoes)
>5. a significant portion are crazy christians
>bad
>>
>>132244110
Lold
>>
>>132244455
>>132247144
No. It's always the other way around at U of I engineering.
>>
>zero sources posted
Is this fanfic?
>>
>>132257767
yep they get paid but it's really low wages. $15/hr is pretty good for a lab rat, you'd be better off financially working basically anywhere else. remember most of the funding is grants from the federal government and the majority is spent on materials and equipment. lab research is a shitty job and it sucks to get trapped in that system, you will never earn a decent wage unless you go PhD and win the professorship lottery.
>>
File: IMG_0967.jpg (65KB, 387x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
65KB, 387x458px
>>132252413
Feminist scum! Women don't drown their own babies or murder??? Women dindunuffin???
Fuck of with your leafy pussy
>>
>>132243997
plenty more chinese where she came from amirite
>>
File: chink school crossing.webm (3MB, 604x284px) Image search: [Google]
chink school crossing.webm
3MB, 604x284px
>>132259053
Over 700 million of them, there is plenty of those rice niggers.
>>
>>132258161
>>zero sources posted
A
>>
>kidnapping 101
fucking wikihow tutorials for this shit
christ
>>
>>132247548
>also 70% of them convert and become hardcore christians when they move to the US, so have fun with that
this is my fetish
>>
>>132243997
thousands of nigger rapes murders kidnappings zero coverage. media finds one probable white guy did something world news for a week.
>>
>>132252897
>>132252938
Sad this cuck never grew out of his edy alt right teenage phase. No wonder he abducted an innocent girl.
>>
Remember this pol

Never send your innocent naive daughters abroad to study in places filled with degenerates.
>>
>>132243997
Was the guy who kidnapped her just a beta-cuck loser, or was he actually a student at UI?
>>
File: shesalive.png (3MB, 1908x1146px) Image search: [Google]
shesalive.png
3MB, 1908x1146px
Wait, she's there too.
>>
>>132263890
Candidate for PhD
>>
>>132244455
>my gf isn't a slut
Kek
>>
>>132266462
>virginal chinese bride
>slut

Not everyone is a roastie
>>
>>132246906
This.
If you saw the state of Auckland, you'd be glad for each zergling that got rekt.
>>
>>132247689
>Because it's an obvious false flag you dumb nigger
yeah white people have never kidnapped anyone, this could never have happened
>>
>>132249878
>>132249472
it's okay because he was white
>>
>>132269345
Pol loves this bs
>>
File: 1494868242534.jpg (140KB, 780x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494868242534.jpg
140KB, 780x700px
>>132252897
>Suspected reddit user account (not verified, last activity Fri 6pm): http://www.np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8
>>
>>132271452
People in jail can post on plebbit?
>>
>>132271953
No, this was days before his arrest.
>>
>>132244087
>>132243997
This has nothing to do with /pol/.
Its just some dumb looser that tried to read "abduction for dummies" and skipped the chapter where it clearly outlines "DONT DO IT INFRONT OF A SECURITY CAMERA".
>>
File: 1480964573072.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480964573072.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>132272639
>This has nothing to do with /pol/.
He is previously suspected of posting on /pol/

4chan thread suspected by Brendt Christensen, posted on Jun 27 10am (note this was the only thread before his arrest on all of 4chan, additionally users remarked how this thread seemed out of place): http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131519022

Also you notice that there haven't been any WMAF threads on /pol/ as of late?
>>
He ate her
>>
>>132243997

Only a Chink

At best, we're talking theft of property and destruction of the same.

They're closer to toasters than humans.
>>
>>132243997
What are we going to do about these fucking low life scum cacs
>>
>>132246384
All gooks are descendants of the Nephilim, and must be burned in satanic fire to cleanse Gaia of their filth.
>>
>>132272860
No one said anything out of the ordinary there. This was a typical post.

Who are these people who suspect he posted it? And how could they ever now it was he posting without access to 4chan's data?
>>
>>132274069

You know society is lost when people other than Chinks care about the dead Chink here (not that Chinks care; they just use it to get more power when something happens to one of them overseas).

If it was a Euro bitch, sure, hang the dude on the spot.

Society has been entirely subverted into genetic suicide.
>>
>>132252897
>reddit-poltard
Yup, these faggots should be hung first
>>
Does IL have the death penalty?
>>
Nah. Illinois doesn't have a death penalty
>>
I wonder if Reddit could find the missing girl faster than the police
>>
>>132243997
people get killed every day. Why do we need a million threads about this bitch?
>>
of fucking course her name was yingying. it couldnt possibly have been something normal like heather
>>
>>132255559
>>132250443
There were some rich chink students shot near UCLA a fee years ago (that school is in an "urban" neighborhood) and I heard all the same shit about being "worried." Nothing will change.
>>
File: farage.jpg (168KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
168KB, 2048x1536px
>>132274662
Yeah, they send you to Chicago.
>>
>>132243997
She was hot,
I like my asians as chinky and nerdy as posibble
>>
File: 1479701277936.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479701277936.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>132274142
>No one said anything out of the ordinary there. This was a typical post.
No it wasn't, at that time there were no major developments in the case, it was your typical missing person case and nobody in America batted an eye about it

It seemed very out of place on /pol/ and several users in another thread the other day remarked seeing this thread. I saw this thread too and thought it was strange why it was posted there

There is only one post by OP, the first post pretty much unknowingly called him out. Brendt probably freaked and bailed out.

And as always, FPBP...
>>
>>132275175
Are you high? Gooks are fucking hideous, disgusting, horrible flat pancake face and eyes wide set and soulless. Plus they all stink of cabbage.
>>
>>132274345
And yet, there are those here who embrace this cuckoldry... Even the Romans recognised the danger of letting women have low morales and free reign, or letting men hook up with foreign wives.
>>
>>132243997
nobody gives a shit stop making this gay thread
>>
>>132243997
Breaking news. The FBI now believes no one actually gives a fuck where she is, or in what condition.

There are 1.3 billion insectoid replacements.
>>
>>132269345
a false flag doesn't mean it didn't happen you stupid faggot.
>>
>>132243997
nobody gives a shit if some chink goes missing, there is like a billion more

call me when it's a blonde girl or something
>>
>>132255407
Ehh---not say many convert to conservative Christianity. That's more of a Korean thing.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8
His plebbit account
>>
>She was a visiting scholar at University of Illinois studying agriculture sciences

Her ass is mulch now, atleast shes a part of an agricultural landscape.
>>
>>132277177
>http://www.np.reddit.com/user/RedPillOverdose8
he just posted 16 minutes ago u fuck
>>
>>132274956
Just out of curiosity, why the everliving fuck would a Chinese girl born in China be named Heather? Would you consider I think normal for a Chinese guy to question why an American white girl is named Heather and not Zing Zhou or whatever?

Anon...are you by any chance retarded?
>>
>>132252232
Thank you, based archiver.
>>
>>132274963
This is 4 U>>132277846
>>
>>132277846
Chinese immigrants, especially FoB ones, have the habit of adopting new western names.

They're often cringy as hell.
>>
File: a1471764070142.png (165KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
a1471764070142.png
165KB, 400x228px
>>132275495
Yove got to be a skinny fat manlet. It's FUCKING HOT to have those petite Asian dolls melt by standing close to White masculinity. That's why this kidnapping fetish makes sense. Asians give off a natural submission that begs to be dominated. Once you get inside them, it's indisputably the tightest pussy out there.

>>132247548
I've experienced the Christian shit. I went to school in Utah and ate out a Chinese girl at the end of the first date. The next morning we went to see the Mormon Chior who gave an exceptionally good performance and the Chink cockblocked me on "moral grounds." Luckily for me her roommate was a bigger slut and convinced her she needed to experience the White cock while in America so she came back to me.
>>
>>132275258
I didnt care much for it back them. Pol loves to play detective and this was an international mystery involving an asian female student, 3 things pol loves to talk about, plus being the first place to report stuff

Kind of like the case of the chinese girl who showed up dead in a water tank in leafland
>>
>>132275495
t. Roastie
>>
>>132244504
>ying zhing yang a rama lama Zhing Zang

funny but terrible

She wanted to avoid poo-on-crops and ended up becoming the poo-on-some-corn-crops...

Irony overload

She Eliza Lamb 2.0
>>
>>132252938
Who writes this shit under their real name?
>>
>>132243997
Dumb chink should've carried a gun
>>
>>132243997
The FBI just reported his internet search history included "How to be alt-right", "How to commit a crime", and "Britain First."
>>
>>132279735
Be chinese agricultural student

Go to UNi in the USA

Hire an alphabet soup wet work artist to test new theory

Instead of cremating problematic people...what if we bury problematic people and get better crops

Fund research
>>
>>132280191
>"Britain First."
Google search: "Britain First ...auto complete: to care for his teeth, world record
>>
>>132280191
>Britain First
>USA

And btw is he a fucking retard? How to be alt-right? Wtf is he a child? Did he just hear Hilary say it and decided to
>>
>>132280432
become one? The kind of retard who wants to be the hacker known as 4chan?
>>
>>132277598

One day we'll all be part of the landscape too.
>>
>>132275495
yea but you are talking about asians IRL
we are talking about asians in our imagination where everyone looks like animu or professional models.
>>
File: higurashi.png (409KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
higurashi.png
409KB, 1024x683px
>>132243997
he played higurashi for over 12 hours according to his steam account, of course he's a psycho
>>
>>132280967
>in our imagination
DELET THIS
>>
>>132246561

You retarded or something?

That's what he told the police in the second interview, The audio tape confirms he drove her to his own apartment.
>>
>>132282297
Which makes his wife very suspicious
>>
>>132282297

The audio tape is really a red herring until they have physical evidence of her being there.

Too easy to rationalize it away as him LARPing
>>
>>132254401
>My wife is Chinese
>checks flag
>>
>>132283450

>Too easy to rationalize it away as him LARPing

What?
>>
>>132284080

>festish is abduction
>pretend that he abducted her and roleplayed it out to someone

Even placing himself in the crowd could be that he was trying to live fantasy.

Until I see some tangible evidence, he very well could be one of those people that put themselves in crimes.

He could have done it, but they haven't brought up tangible evidence yet, other than that he picked her up.
>>
So... How is this politics? Are either of these people politicians or something?
>>
>>132284670

It shows that Chinks are slowly invading the world and will eventually subvert countries into the Chink hive.
>>
>>132283450
are you serious? larping like this when he is also the sole suspect for a bunch of other reasons, like video of her going in his car, learning how to kidnap online, being an abduction fetishist, a complete degenerate, etc?
>>
>>132285108

Yes

There's reasonable doubt here

He said he dropped her off; he very well could have been LARPing to someone that he abducted her, because that's his fetish. Yeah, I did this crime, I'm a badass, and so on.

They need to give tangible evidence linking her to him and said evidence being why she disappeared, such as blood and whatnot.
>>
>>132285690
he already confessed, and they mentioned his car

they're not telling everything to not ruin investigation, but since he cleaned a door of his far more than the others, they probably found bloor or semen there
>>
>>132245328
>smarter chinaman
no, they're just hypocrites like most races that want to flood the West.
>>
>>132285874

His confession to the unnamed third party in private could be the LARP

It wasn't to the police he spoke to. He said he dropped her off to the police.

They released all the info in the report. All they have is that he picked her up and he told someone else whilst under surveillance that he abducted her. Plus the fetish stuff.

I've seen heaps of people put themselves into crimes and almost get tagged for them.

Until they show blood in the apartment/car, then they've really got nothing insofar as the court goes, as he can simply say he was LARPing when he told the person.

The body needs to be found for a murder charge, and again, evidence needs to point to him, such as his DNA on the body.

Whilst it's probably him, there's a chance it's not.
>>
>>132251755
Grad students, atleast in science and technical fields, do not pay for tuition, ot paid for them by the school.
>>
>>132286567
They're studying at a college for a few years, not having kids and overstaying their visas illegally
>>
>>132286835
>Until they show blood in the apartment/car, then they've really got nothing insofar as the court goes, as he can simply say he was LARPing when he told the person.
let's see if the jury believes he is this retarded
>>
>>132286835
>Whilst it's probably him, there's a chance it's not.
I wouldn't even say probably. He certainly looks suspicious and the oddly clean passenger door seems particularly fishy, but there reallt isn't enough there yet. His so called confession sounds weird, like he could have been doing some kind of joke. If they want to convict him they need more.
>>
>>132287641
If his confession was real, why didnt the person who heard it report it to the cops? That suggests at least that the person who heard it understood it to be a joke or atleast not credible.
>>
>>132288207
Could've been wearing a wire
>>
>>132288207
This statement doesn't make any sense at all. Are you retarded?
>>
>>132245346
>Based on my training and experience
love how cops use this
>>
>>132288207
I thought he was talking to his wife/gf about it. The police bugged his house earlier.
>>
>>132288323
I suppose. But we dont know that yet. If the person was cooperating with police to surveil him that would make the confession seem more like an actual confession.
>>
>>132243997
I say it with nigger hate threads and I say it with these too.
Not /pol/
>>
File: 1496687281327.jpg (18KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
1496687281327.jpg
18KB, 531x531px
VIDEO: The UI has confirmed Brendt Christensen was at the march for Yingying Zhang last Thursday.

https://twitter.com/WCIA3Eades/status/881968352058650624
>>
>>132247774
i.e. she went to karaoke
>>
>>132243997
Rice-cookers are always creepy little weasels, in the same way coalburners are invariably scumbags.
>>
fetish websites should have links prominently displayed directing users to get treatment if they cannot control their urges.
A simple pill or some other treatment could have suppressed this guys urges enough to keep him from killing someone.
>>
>>132245346
Useless white boi kills a graduate student who worked her way up from not just working class but working class IN CHINA.

What a waste.
>>
>>132243997
her name, was ching chong chang
>>
>>132288376
You are not smart enough to umderstand the point. Merely saying something doesn't make it true. If the person who heard the statement didn't behave in a manner consistent with hearing an actual confession to kidnap and murder, i.e. reporting it to the police, that us an indication that petdon didn't believe the confession to be an actual ttue confession. That belief of the person who actually heard the statement first hand is an indication that the statement itself was not true as the hearer would be in a good position to assess the credibility of the statement.
>>
>>132243997
nobody gives a fuck about chinks fuck off newfag. seasoning this thread
>>
>>132288846
Yeah but he was also supposedly into BDSM him talking about kidnapping and dominating her could be him and his wife larping to get each other off. Though it could be real too. There just needs to be more information to make a judgment either way.
>>
File: 1473547669246.png (39KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1473547669246.png
39KB, 400x275px
>>132245310
I wonder if he'll send me his Madoka collection, since he won't be needing it.
>>
>>132290122
That's up to the jury to decide.
>>
>>132289769
That doesn't stand up to scrutiny. On what basis is that other person assumed to be capable of adjudging what is or is not an "actual true confession"? And on what basis is that information then supposed to mandate that they behave in the way you expect? Do you even know in what manner they did actually act? The other party has yet to be named. Circular reasoning at its finest.
>>
>it's okay because he was white and she wasn't
And you guys keep insisting /po/ isn't a white supremacist site. The truth always comes out.
>>
>>132243997
>Her name was Yingying Zhang

And she ate dog. Love her now Goy!
>>
>>132290122
There is also the option that he pleads guilty which he will most likely do. I doubt he will confess to murdering her though just kidnapping.
>>
>>132245771
>If this would have been done by a muslim
We eventually learned from the best
>>
>>132290637
The person who heard the statement could hear the tone of voice, the inflections on the speech, see the face of the speaker, see the body movements of the speaker. Presumably the person who heard the the statement had a pre-existing relationship with Christensen, so would be familiar with his personality, what he jokes about etc. There are many things aside from the pertinent information of the subject itself that people use, often subconciously, to assess the credibility of a statement from a person. If the person who heard it first hand didnt act like he heard a confession to a kidnapping and murder, thst indicates that person who heard it didnt believe it to be true. If that person, who was probably the best suited to assess the credibility of that particular statement didnt believe it to be true, that is an indication that it very well may not have been true. I'm not saying it is conclusive proof, merely supporting evidence.
>>
>>132258405
You're an idiot. You're not a visiting scholar unless you are already a PhD. She was a postdoc and the minimum postdoc salary is around 45K
>>
>>132291022
Possible. Has he been formally charged yet?
>>
>>132285690
>i kidnapped a small asian woman
>im a badass

serial killers need to be thrown in bogs like the germanic days
>>
>>132290658
>pol is one person
Real polacks are too busy making threads about Christianity and nofap. Working out and trying to be the best we can be. Notice that our gates are OPEN for Everyone to discuss anything they like. No one banned this thread because the perpetrator was white.

Do you think the eyes wide open threads that we have EVERYDAY target minorities or marginalized groups? They target whites and jews who do unspeakable things.

I, personally, hope they find this girl alive. She was totally innocent and didn't deserve any of this.
>>
>>132291862
If this is what you consider evidence, I'm not sure I want to hear you make an argument. Never mind, I think I have an idea as to what that would be like.
>>
>>132291022
her father already got a bunch of chinks there ready to protest

if he is concemned for kidnapping but not murder this will literally become reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmImJ6ZUiqE
>>
>>132290658
I'm trying to make people give her justice

just a minority of stormfags as usual
>>
>>132292682
The argument I made, plus the fact there is no physical evidence of violence or kidnapping, nor a person or body is enough to get reasonable doubt. And that is all his lawyer needs to get to. You are just upset because the argument has two more logical steps than your intellect can handle, so you are reflexively lashing out with "Nuh uh!" In order to preserve your own belief that you are a "smart" person.
>>
>>132243997
>already over 1 billion too many chinks on earth today
>one down
It's a start.
>>
>>132293558
Not really, I was tempted to point out specious reasoning, unfortunately the nuances of logic are lost upon idiots it seems. At least he'll probably have a better lawyer than you, so he might still see the light of day if it's that important to you. Cheers.
>>
>>132250370
Most likely she was a typical whore who met him on dating site and was dtf. Good riddance.
>>
>>132293936
iirc the conviction rate in federal court is like >95%
the feds don't fuck around
>>
>>132252202
>literally being a christcuck
>falling for the "lake of fire" psyop
kek

>>132252897
Based. He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>132252938
I support what this guy says but hes now unemployable.
>>
>>132272011
Considering he has a few posts less than 2 hours old I'm assuming he truly dindu nuffins.
>>
>>132294838

They'll probably get a jury to convict with abduction if the lawyer is a retard, but any decent one can make reasonable doubt without physical evidence tying an abduction to him.

They need blood or other signs of struggle in the car and/or evidence that corroborates his taped words, such as her being where he took her.

They know murder isn't possible just yet; they need the body and evidence pointing to him doing it there.
>>
File: 1483225556347.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483225556347.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>132252897
>https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074575257/
>78.8 hours of activity in the past 2 weeks
>>
>>132295781
This is why weebs should be hung and gassed.
>>
>>132295651
Can he even afford a decent lawyer?
>>
>>132295289
this, it aint this guy

some retard just probably tried to frame him so that the meme that the guy was a "rural and suburban drumpfkin" would spread

he is literally posting on threads about brendt
>>
If this gets rid of Chinese exchange students then that's great. With how shitty the police treat expats here this is just an eye for an eye.
>>
>>132295781

Darkest Dungeon is pretty good, desu.
>>
File: RARE.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
RARE.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
>>132296057
R-RARE?!
>>
>>132296167
I just post at random times. There are 2 other expats here by my count.
>>
>>132296040

I think some firm is working with him, which is probably good for him for defense.

State supplied are usually shit if they don't come from a firm.
>>
>>132274345
Fuck you you soulless asshole.

Thats a human being, and someones daughter. You racist piece of shit.
>>
>>132296057
What do the chinks do to you and is it comparable to kidnapping and murder?
>>
>>132295781
>>132296108
>Hurf durf. I died.
>Hurf durf durf. I died again.
>Durf hurf durf. I did everything right and still died.

Fucking roguelikes.
>>
>>132296568
They leer at him and call him a filthy gaijin.
>>
>>132296057
Cry more sex tourist.
>>
>>132255986
>50% of them will only date/associate with other asians (meaning - that Asian kid with the $90,000 Audi who chainsmokes and wears yeezy shoes)
>goes for the fucking cretin
>good
>>
>>132273163
kek
>>
>White men who like Asians girls aren't mentally unsta-
>>
>>132296057
There is a high chance you're black.
>>
>>132244455
>Jianyang
Fucking Jinyang
>>
>>132245310
A JUSTed combination, indeed.
>>
>>132296568
The police regularly harass you for no reason, run you through dozens of unnecessary administrative hoops, squeeze you for every penny in said hoops. We should have treated this like a nigger murder. Anyone who hasn't been in China post Xi has no idea what a fucking nuisance the police here are. I wish I could ship BLM here so they could see real police abuse.

>>132297301
Fuck off libtard (or worse, chink), I don't teach.
>>
>>132245123
>godless mutt

He is a white /pol/ack. The Reddit SJWs found his account.
>>
>>132297695
White, they would probably be too afraid of me if I was black (excluding Guangdong police).
>>
>>132249878
>Cuck fails at marraige
>Also fails at abduction
At least if I abducted someone I'd get away with it and I don't even have a GF to get cucked by.
>>
>>132245771
>If this would have been done by a muslim or a negroid
that shit happens every day here, what's the point of making threads about every single case
>>
>>132298286
At least he didn't fail at murder. They haven't found her body yet.
>>
>>132245123
Life is such a mother fucker. All the time I just wish horror upon you scum. You all deserve the rope
>>
>>132298009
Sounds annoying, but why are you there? You're not giving them technology and expertise in exchange for coin are you?
>>
>>132244455
>5,600 Chinese students are enrolled at the University of Illinois
Jesus, and I thought my school was full of those fucking slants
>>
File: 1485784270578.jpg (15KB, 379x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485784270578.jpg
15KB, 379x531px
>>132299149
UIUC has the largest amount of Chinese which is why this is such big news in China, second is NYU
>>
>>132298685
I'm working at a Fortune 500 stealing their wealth while creating nothing of actual value. Only people here that are hurting the cause are engineers working for joint ventures.
>>
>>132296167
fucking newfaggot rice niggers aren't rare
>>
>>132299412
Can't say I envy you, but if that's what you have to do to make a living. Anyway, I'd think they'd give your type some more leeway, but maybe they really don't know what they're doing...
>>
>>132278394
Names are weird if you think about it
The most common White people names are biblical (jewish)
Black people adopt the surnames of their former masters.
Every muslim man is named Muhammad, etc
>>
>>132299701
They're currently enacting the kind of racist nationalism that people falsely accuse Trump of. I'm paid global pay and I don't have any excessive desires aside from vidya, so my fat paycheck goes a very long way.
>>
>>132299924
Interesting. Do they really think they can stand up to the world's combined military might? Not even Russia particularly likes them. If they are as impetuous as the japs were, they will be destroyed.
>>
File: redditplsgo.png (14KB, 1013x176px) Image search: [Google]
redditplsgo.png
14KB, 1013x176px
>>132252897
So I'm guessing you're from the sub-reddit that mistakingly "identified" this guy. Stop bringing reddit here.
>>
>>132300148
They seem to be heading in the same direction as the Japanese prior to WW2. Which is one of the more powerful reasons I had for voting in Trump. Only an anti progressive will be able to begin the process of popping their balloon.
>>
>>132286835
The fact that he didn't use his browser privately and didn't clear his history makes me think he's probably made a critical mistake that will prove he did it.
>>
>>132300493
After all, now they've certainly acquired warrants on all of his correspondence.
>>
Chinks should stay home instead of shitting up American universities.
>>
Why would u want a chink, even not worth killing for the sick fucks.
>>
File: img_9960.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_9960.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
>Police raided a handful of popular Beijing bars and restaurants over the holiday weekend, conducting on-the-spot urine sample tests on customers and demanding to see their passports and other forms of identification.
>>
>>132300979
That's some scary shit. I'd get out within 5 years if things keep going that way. Not worth spending any amount of time in a Chinese concentration camp over some shekels.
>>
>>132249878
>getting cucked so bad you resort to abduction
this has to stop
>>
>>132278661

that was at the Cecil Hotel in California.
the girl was Cantonese and her name was Elisa Lam
>>
>>132301708
>Elisa Lam
Anybody know what happened to her? That elevator video still trips me out...
>>
>>132304562
When I get back, I'm gonna take a trip with my girlfriend down to L.A
Gonna stay at the Cecil hotel for a night, where an alleged girl, allegedly named Elisa Lam, allegedly stayed
It's been on my mind since I think the story of her death was possibly staged
She died at 21 years old in 2013, the height of the internet age
Yet only 2 known photos, plus the one on the elevator with the pixelated face
Not one press conference about how a Canadian's dead body was found on that February day

I once worked at a residential hotel with one fourth the amount of rooms as the Cecil
And the elevators and hallways were always active with hookers and pimps and drug addicts and SSI people
And I'm telling you all that elevator footage of Elisa Lam looks totally rigged
Six hundred rooms and no one walked down the hall and tried to get on that elevator with her
Who in the fuck do you think you're kidding?
>>
File: 1486398947290.jpg (25KB, 534x399px) Image search: [Google]
1486398947290.jpg
25KB, 534x399px
>>132304707
Yeah, there's an elevator trick that's popularly known in Korea, some superstitutious and supernatural thing where you invoke some spirit and it will transport you to another dimension. You end up back dead however, in some freak situation. Really weird stuff.
>>
>>132255407

>they all have BFs back home

this means absolutely nothing, 9/10 women in long distance relationships cheat
>>
Local story in North Texas...mid-20's girl goes missing one night. She was out with her girl friends and at some point had some drinks with a former classmate (male). Surveillance footage showed her leaving the area with the guy. She was never seen again.

Cops never found her body and (from what I understand) so physical evidence (like blood, etc.) tied the guy to the murder. His name is Enrique Arochi. But the dude got sentenced with Aggravated Kidnapping and sentenced to life in prison.

Sooooo...it's a myth that you can't get convicted if they can't find the body. Same will probably happen with this faggot, even if cops never find the girl's body.
>>
>>132253473
Don't you have a cousin to fuck, Jim?
>>
>>132252938
Still better than a commie faggot
>>
>>132309937
its fake news, this is the wrong guy
>>
File: 1470079330183.jpg (121KB, 780x555px) Image search: [Google]
1470079330183.jpg
121KB, 780x555px
>>132310514
There were people that said he was active on /soc/
>>
>>132304707
have you thought of joining infowars?
>>
did he at least get some of that sideways poon before he got nabbed?
>>
>>132308809
would be funny if she shows up alive later desu
>>
>>132310744
makes far more sense

those degenerates are the kind of people who'd share interests with this guy
>>
File: 1486579128034.jpg (40KB, 454x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486579128034.jpg
40KB, 454x527px
>>132311201
Never been on /soc/, can you give me a lowdown about them? I'm also trying to hunt down for that meme picture they are referring to.
>>
>>132297544
lmaohahaha
>>
>>132311385
b-tier degeneracy and people got mad when I called someone a faggot, and they share far more about themselves than they should

literally "cams&meetup", no good thing could come out of there
>>
>>132245310
lel.
>>
>>132245123
>one out of 2 billion earth destroying chinks gets murdered and I'm supposed to give a shit
>>
>>132250845
This senpai
>>
>>132244087

anti american googbot poster
>>
File: stand by ying.jpg (71KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
stand by ying.jpg
71KB, 700x394px
>>132311140
>would be funny if she shows up alive later desu

He was caught on camera picking her up in his car. Then he was watched by authorities and wiretapped and they herd him admit to kidnapping her. Then they found out the sick fuck was at the yingying meetup to find out what happened to her.

The guy is guilty as fuck, i live near campaign i should go look for her body
>>
Also Crystal Lake Park has a long history being a dumping ground for dead bodies

http://www.urbanaparks.org/parks/crystal-lake-park/
>>
>>132298497
Man after watching like 10 hours of crime stories on youtube yesterday I have zero faith in the cops to catch criminals. The amount of shit that people get away with is seriously terrifying. Guys literally walking into stores in broad daylight with a shotgun killing everyone inside and the police don't have a single tiny breadcrumb of a lead on him. Literally how in the fuck
>>
>>132244455
>Zhang's boyfriend has said that she was cautious and wouldn't normally get into a car with a stranger unless duped or forced.
Is there a equivalent of "burn the coal pay the toll" for Asian women fucking whites?
>>
>>132243997
I can't benefit personally from feigning outrage so i really don't care. I'm not interested in autistic brownie points.
>>
>>132312877
Melt the snow, pay the toll?
>>
$10 says the faggot's wife knows all the details...including where the girl's body is located.
>>
>>132243997

I'm sick of this story.

>important chicom girl goes missing
>perp probably did it
>its only news because Illinois is broke and needs chicom money
>anti american socialist racket in illinois
>bla bla bla propaganda

fuck OP spam bot. get lost this is July 4th.
>>
>>132252897
Nothing you posted points to one of us. This is simply more "If they like redit and do something stupid they like pol too" redit faggotism.
>>
What's the controversy here? Beat him until he says where the girl is and then hang him from the nearest tree.
>>
>>132268653
Maybe. This one more than likely was though.
>>
>>132312666
keep us updated anon, we can find her
>>
>>132312859
>Guys literally walking into stores in broad daylight with a shotgun killing everyone inside and the police don't have a single tiny breadcrumb of a lead on him.
how is this possible?
>>
>>132313846
you tell me, shit's crazy. like I said the stuff people get away with will blow your mind if you look into it.

The part that's even more fucked is that most of the people pulling off these crimes are low IQ dumbasses who make tons of sloppy mistakes but still get away. If you had a disgruntled smart guy who wanted to do some bad shit it's almost guaranteed he could get away without the cops even getting a scrap of id on him.
>>
>>132298013
we're all anonymous.
whaddya mean redditor "found his account?"
>>
File: 1495073007024.jpg (148KB, 809x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1495073007024.jpg
148KB, 809x1137px
/pol/ trying to justify their yellow fever
>is WMAF the ultimate redpill?
>are asians the last hope for conservativism?
>how can white girls even compete?

A degenerate fag kidnaps a hapless asian girl.
>LMAO who cares about some fucking chink?

You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. If you see something of yourself in this deranged degenerate of a man then you have to sort yourself out. You can't have it both ways.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.