[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been so buttblasted you got sent to another timeline?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 2060x2708px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 2060x2708px
Apparently hundreds of redditors did. This is literally braindamage lmao. Buttbamboozled to the the point they remember fake videos. They truly are a completely alien existence to me. Like, I relate more to animals or extraterrestrials(that counts ghosts) than I do to redditors. Funny that their mascot is an actual alien. Very fitting.
>>
File: file.png (307KB, 482x599px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
307KB, 482x599px
there's way more, the list of accounts goes on for ages. this is the picture they are talking about
>>
wow
>>
>>132243509
These are the people that still dont understand what fake news is. Because they've been fucked up by it. These people actually remember all the shit they've read from the MSM, but when they go back to try and find proof months later they cant, yet they still haven't figured out that its because the MSM really is bullshit. Their either getting closer and closer to reality and a mental break down or a mental break down where they become a group crazier then flat earthers.
>>
This isn't readable on mobile. Can I get a swift shakedown?
>>
>>132243509
>>132244033
Same. Also a mobile fag
>>
>>132244033
a bunch of plebbiters are trying to find proof of Trump saying he'd run Republican if he ever ran for President because Republicans are stupid. They cant find the clip anywhere, multiple people claim "BUT I SAW IT I SWEAR" but nobody can find it. Nobody wants to accept they fell for a meme and insist that Trump paid a lot of money or something to have it completely wiped from the web.
>>
>>132244033
>>132244255

Redditors are bad bois and fabricate memories.
>>
>>132243672
no they aren't
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
>>132244636
well it's just as real as the one they are talking about what fucking difference does it make. I bet we could get them to believe this one.
>>
>>132244310
>>132244529
Oh, leddit. I'm so glad I never spent more than five minutes on that awful website.
>>
The funniest part here is that they actually think Snopes is credible at all.
>>
I saw it. Blumpf said it. It's real.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 748x68px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 748x68px
leaves always find a way
>>
It's not on utube anymore??
>>
>>132245446
got em
>>
>changing timelines
no this is literally some dude being brainwashed by (((the news))) and instead of recognizing he's been lied to he's making up the weirdest theories to explain his own brainwashing
>>
There's a clip of him talking with Oprah about maybe running for President from ages ago - then there's that stupid meme quote which is totally fabricated.

I expected better from people smart enough to type. Should have known better than to think leddit might not be retarded.
>>
>>132244935
I hold my breath and dive in for video game info. Then I go take a shower. Fucking hate having to do that. But when you're autistic you play games that require spreadsheets...
>>
File: 111111111.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
111111111.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>132245788
>"There is no way i could be wrong, reality must have changed"
What the hell is wrong with lefties
>>
>>132243672
There's no different timeline where he said that, he just didn't say that. It's text on a jpg
>>
>>132243509
Hundreds of redditors and apparently not one has ever read a letter.

They're projecting the voice of Trump onto the quote because A: They know what he sounds like, and B: They've been told (and, thus, believe) that the "quote" is from him.

No other conditions are really necessary in order to create this projection, which is why it's so common, e.g. letters from someone you know, or even characters you're familiar with in fiction.

Hell, that last part compounds this, because you don't even need to have the correct voice of a real person to create this projection; it can be entirely imagined yet still feel and sound as real as the genuine item.

The visual feedback that they're remembering is merely an extension of that ability to project sound onto a quote.
>>
>it was real in my mind
>>
File: file.png (200KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
200KB, 500x463px
>>132246752
Very similar phenomenon as this picture
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.