[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino:
>We used to stack gooks like you five feet tall... use you for sandbags

No fucking way, he's just talking shit, surely that's exaggerat-
https://youtu.be/kH-xJxBNuVM?t=43m32s
>Ground was too frozen to make foxholes
>Marines literally stacked the dead chinese they killed the night before to block the cold wind

Goddamn what a brutal war. Why does nobody talk about it nowadays?
>>
>>132242451
>Why does nobody talk about it nowadays
We didn't win.
>>
my italian grandpa came back and did not talk about the million man chinese charge...just spoke of his battlefield promotion...ya nobody talks about korea but we were stacking way hard. and it wasn't a nice hippy jungle either. it fucking sucked.
>>
>>132242868
What do you mean? Without the international intervetion, North Korea would have annexed the whole peninsula. The allied forces were able to guarantee the independence of South Korea. I'd say that's a victory. Definitely not a defeat, at least.
>>
The memewar of 1998 was far worse
>>
Worked w a Korea vet
"those hookers could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose"
Salt of the Earth, great guy
>>
>>132244080
>Definitely not a defeat, at least
I agree. It was neither victory nor defeat. I was stationed in SK for 1 year while in the army and I really hope for peaceful reunification.
>>
>>132242451
>Why does nobody talk about it nowadays?

Because N. Korea still exists even after we annihilated their country & took all their land in the first place, because it wasn't as big as WWII, and because Korean war vets don't bitch and moan about "muh PTSD, muh recognition, muh parades" like Vietnam & OEF/OIF vets.
>>
>>132244080

The Korean War is the definition of a draw.
>>
File: 1483896546572.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483896546572.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>132246346
>checks flag

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
At what time in the video do they talk about the Chinese corpses being used as sandbags?
>>
File: marine.jpg (50KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
marine.jpg
50KB, 960x721px
>>132242451
The Marines are real dogs of war
>>
>>132242451
Because M*A*S*H* has been off the TV for 30 years.
>>
>>132246346
Whats life like over there senpai?
>>
>>132246346

Do you ever see that weird sonic kid running around your island making his videos?
>>
>>132246738
Its real in OPs mind. Just believe him you fucking idiot.
>>
>>132248336

Boring, like everywhere else.

>>132249072

Not seen him or his videos.
>>
>>132246770
>muhreeen
>not a retarded glue eating moron
>>
Brits are one of the best at BTFO'in Commies I'll have you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBAvVBVGkSE
>>
>>132246346
Have you ever killed a whale?
>>
File: poster_lrg_full1.jpg (1MB, 1711x2648px) Image search: [Google]
poster_lrg_full1.jpg
1MB, 1711x2648px
>>
>>132246346
Stop posting under this flag, you attention craving faggot. You're wearing down its value.
>>
>>132251756

Not myself, no, but I've dragged about 6 to shore to be killed.
>>
>>132242868
Its not that, the US won pretty big as it was a battle of ideologies and the south thrives while the north starves. Its just that the Vietnam war takes the spotlight for being more brutal.
>>
>>132242451
>hahahahhahah
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.