[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like, ew, you literally walked around me to approach me from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Like, ew, you literally walked around me to approach me from the front because you read online that you'd creep me out by approaching from behind?! Yeah, us girls know about that PUA cult, we get hit on by weirdos all the time. Look, I don't even know you. What sort of weirdo talks to girls he doesn't even know? It's not normal. No, don't take one step closer and try to touch me or I'll scream so loud the entire block will hear.
>>
It's practically like she was raped. Fucking white males.
>>
Good luck with all those cats.
>>
>>132241167
no one talks like that fuck off
>>
File: 122341256.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
122341256.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
Traps>womyns
>>
>>132241167
>you literally walked around me
So she was checking him out already. A couple of neg hits to get through her bitch shield and she will be all over dat cock.
>>
>>132241167
Excuse me you must have mistaken me for someone who wants to hear you speak.
>>
>>132241593
This. So much this
>>
>>132241167
But it's harem for women to walk in front of men. Are you Islamaphobic?
>>
>>132241869
Halal in the streets, haram in the sheets.
>>
File: concubine.jpg (7KB, 200x262px) Image search: [Google]
concubine.jpg
7KB, 200x262px
>>132241167
THEN ITS BACK TO THE CONCUBINE SYSTEM FOR YOU, BUH BYE !
>>
>>132241593
Traps aren't trans.
>>
>>132242297
>Traps aren't trans.
Holy shit, I don't care.
They're all bois in dresses.
>>
>>132241593
>>132241835
Traps are gay
>>
>>132241532
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breathes in*...
>>
>>132241167
It's not convincing, make it sound more realistic next time and no watermarked picture.
>>
File: 1469211020751s.jpg (3KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1469211020751s.jpg
3KB, 125x98px
Had something similar to this happen to me about a year ago. Was in a club (rare) going for a pee, there was some hammered slut in there hanging around in the gents. Metre away from strange men taking their dicks out to piss.

Anyway I attempted to make a jokey/flirty comment "you know you're in the gents right?" whilst smiling, but it must have come out wrong. The sheer look of contempt she gave me is something I will never forget:

"Uh, YEAH, I KNOW."

I've never had someone look at me with such venemous contempt and disgust. Such disgust and loathing that I even dared talk to her.
>>
>>132243702
feelsfuckinbadman but yeah fuck those whores
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.