[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Justice" courts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

We've all seen and heard stories hailing from all over Europe about how filthy shitskin invaders get caught raping, murdering or otherwise abusing ethnic European natives. The victims range from children to the elderly, but the results are more often than not shocking.

Instead of a lifetime in jail, a one-way return ticket to Goatfuckistan or a bullet to the brain, many of these rapists, thieves, murderers and terrorists are simply let go with a slap on the wrist.
>What, you raped a twelve year old? That's okay, you don't speak our language, you couldn't possibly know (s)he was saying no even though there is clear evidence of a struggle, and even though pedophilia is illegal in our country, and even though being ignorant of the law is no excuse! Ten hours of community service. Next!

Meanwhile, natives are relentlessly hunted down for the most petty of crimes.
>You posted a meme online? TEN YEARS IN PRISON AND A FIFTY THOUSAND EURO FINE!
>You looked at xir's transgender apache attack helicopter child in the wrong way? LIFETIME IN PRISON!
>You were trying to free your child from a gang of muslim rapists? BIGOT RACIST NAZI WHITE CIS MALE LITERALLY HITLER TEN YEARS IN JAIL!

I personally believe there is still hope for the police. While some elements are undoubtebly rotten, the whole is still worth saving. Just like the military, they don't want to be on the wrong side of history, yet they can't do more than arrest people. Judges have to actually put them away. And this is where the system falters.

How do we alter this system? How do we break the wall of corrupt judges standing between the invaders and their rightful sentences? How did the law system get so corrupt in the first place? Can we meme it back to normality? Or is Europe doomed to wither away?
>>
>>132240028
You kill them, it's that simple.
>>
>>132240405
How?
>>
>>132240028
I wonder what the importance of having her tit out is
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.