[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Rhodesia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: zw-rho68.gif (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
zw-rho68.gif
19KB, 600x300px
Would it be a prosperous country today if the white minority had stayed in power?
>>
>>132237078
Yes probably
>>
File: Rhodesia.jpg (118KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia.jpg
118KB, 528x960px
>>132237078

The only thing holding niggers back in Rhodesia was their blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70K5i87n6E
>>
>>132237078
They didn't kill enough niggers, they tried to be nice and held back. Also they were friends with Israel who went about selling arms to the rebels behind their back.
>>
File: Rhodesian-Army.jpg (107KB, 651x963px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesian-Army.jpg
107KB, 651x963px
>>132237805

The real failure point was when South Africa stopped giving them assistance, due to the same global pressure they later faced themselves, causing their own demise. The lesson is - stand together, white men. What effects the Swede, and the Canadian, and the German - effects the Pole, and the Hungarian, and the Czech just as much.
>>
File: history.png (399KB, 732x2251px) Image search: [Google]
history.png
399KB, 732x2251px
They would still be a developed country if it not had been for the U.K and U.S betraying them. RHODESIANS NEVER DIE
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (560KB, 732x2251px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
560KB, 732x2251px
>>
>>132238069
>>132238522
Thanks, will check out some of the books listed. Basically gommies, the eternal anglo, and misguided ''anti-racism'' ruined the whole project like in South Africa. Did the jews have any stake in this?
>>
TFW born too late to shoot niggers while wearing short shorts
>>
>>132237078
South Africa is going down the same hole at this very moment, take time to spread awareness of the genocide of our brothers.

SAVE THE BOER!
>>
>>132238910

Communism is Jewish, and "the eternal anglo" is just Jews doing things like buying Churchill out when he went bankrupt, and then putting him into power as their owned puppet. Also, the term racism comes from communists, so again, juden on all 3 accounts, and more that Im probably just not aware of.
>>
File: Churchill-Zogbot.jpg (845KB, 1633x1927px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill-Zogbot.jpg
845KB, 1633x1927px
>>132241344
>>
>>132238910
all these things you listed wear the mark of the jew
>>
>>132237078
The country was already in good shape before the bush war started.
Assuming it had stayed on track if everyone didn't interfere they'd be like every other first world nation at this point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.