[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post /pol/ hypocrisy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>SJWs are such retards for blaming all white people for slavery, have these collectivist cunts never heard of individualism?
>Also all black people are criminals, all Muslims support terrorism and all Jews are globalist/zionist (delete as applicable depending on context) sneaky rats
>>
>Lol black people always blame white people for all their problems, what fucking idiot holds an entire racial group responsible for that shit?
>Something I personally dislike has occurred? IT'S THE JEWS!
>>
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/home
>statistic back it up baby
>>
>Islam and Judaism are just backward desert cults that promote insularism and fearmongering and are incompatible with modern western society
>DEUS VULT XD
>>
>>132236517
>https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/home
Have you actually read the data on that site? Could you perhaps be a bit more specific on what you're trying to call out?
>>
>>132236392
>whites have invented slavery
wrong
>blacks are overproprotionally criminal
right
>>
>Lol SJWs bring their identity politics into everything, they're obsessed with race and get triggered over the race of characters in films
>ONE SINGLE BLACK CHARACTER IN A FILM THAT OTHERWISE HAS A PREDOMINANTLY WHITE CAST? JEWISH MARXIST HOLLYWOOD SUBVERSIVE SJW PROPAGANDA! THEY'RE TRYING TO WIPE US OUT!
>>
>>132236575
Actually this one is a bit of a moot point as people on here only pretend to be Christian because they think it'll show how much they hate Muslims and "reddit Atheists", and have no actual understanding of the religion.
>>
>>132236392
Statistics.
>>
>Bernie and Corbyn supporters are just a cult of personality
>PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>>
>youll never be as buttblasted as OP
feelsgoodman
>>
>Whites are the master race, we're the most powerful and intelligent people to have ever existed and have cucked everyone else throughout history
>Also the Jews control and manipulate all of us
>>
>>132236392
>Also all black people are criminals
Not all, just most.

>all Muslims support terrorism

Not all, just most.

>all Jews are globalist/zionist

You know where im going.
>>
>>132236392
It's crazy how stupid you have to be not to understand the argument and post this.
>>
>Race mixing is wrong
>Also where can I find a qt Japanese waifu?
>>
>>132237157
Thus proving my point. Well done you right wing SJW.
>>
>SJWs are identity politics obsessed children who get upset when they hear an opinion that they don't agree with
>Also I hate Ben Shapiro because he's a Jew who doesn't worship the ground that Trump walks on
>>
>>132236392
Slavery was dominant in Africa and the Middle east, done largely by Blacks and Muslims . The whites just bought stock .as a matter of fact, the most successful Black society was based in slavery.

Also, statistics show that Black are more prone to crime and chaos (see Haiti as an example)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.