[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ isn't religious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1455605920514.jpg (119KB, 720x651px) Image search: [Google]
1455605920514.jpg
119KB, 720x651px
Before the election and invasion of redditfags on here, 4chan was never religious. To be on here meant you were too smart for that crap. Here's proof Jesus was invented to keep Jews from nigging out;

http://www.therealafrican.com/2017/07/ancient-confession-found-we-invented-jesus-christ-to-brainwash-and-dominate-africans/

>>Atwill asserts that Christianity did not really begin as a religion, but a sophisticated government project, a kind of propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire. “Jewish sects in Palestine at the time, who were waiting for a prophesied warrior Messiah, were a constant source of violent insurrection during the first century,” he explains. “When the Romans had exhausted conventional means of quashing rebellion, they switched to psychological warfare. They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system. That’s when the ‘peaceful’ Messiah story was invented. Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to ‘give onto Caesar’ and pay their taxes to Rome.”
While I agree that Christianity is the best religion for society, to control normies.... I don't actually believe the shit. Do you?
>>
>>132235509
I believe Jesus is the son of Trump
>>
>>132235736

No but trump himself may be the grandson of king David
>>
File: 20170527_163634.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_163634.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>132235509
/pol/ is a board of peace, and a board of Christianity. If you disagree you are a degenerate leddit faggot.
>>
>>132238123

Sure Mr. Silverberg
>>
>>132235509
Christ existed before Adam. No sex created Christ and Christ never had any. Adam was also the first cuck
>>
>>132237706
So he is a Jew?
>>
>>132235509
>therealafrican dot com
You nigger knows nothing. Primitive christianity is the traditional religion of superior men and can be passed to inferior animals as a means of control too.
If you want to believe or not, it's up to you. But I can assure you we both will be surprised when we die.
>>
>>132235509
>Looks at source
You can't be serious. Also, cute story, not buying it. Doesn't make sense that the Romans would create a religion where the founders traveled across the empire instead of just Jew-land.
>>
>>132235509
Yes , since I'm Orthodox I've had peopole I know go to mount Athos and come back telling us it's all true , and only Orthodoxy . And that what happens there is best kept hidden to don't freak normies out.
>>
File: 1420862366287.jpg (17KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1420862366287.jpg
17KB, 200x199px
>people actually literally unironically worship a dead kike on a stick son of a hebrew-mesopotamic war deity
>>
>>132235509
>redditfags
You realize reddit is more atheist right.
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 580x606px
>>132243483
>>
>>132243483
theres mexicans on a stick or with limbs chopped of and faces skinned than what you call a 'kike on a stick' (not even jew, and not even a stick, fucking moron)
>>
>>132243483
And that's where you'd be wrong bean-o. You worship God. You come to God through Christ.
>>
File: osiris4.png (147KB, 503x701px) Image search: [Google]
osiris4.png
147KB, 503x701px
>>132235509
>Before the election and invasion of redditfags on here, 4chan was never religious. To be on here meant you were too smart for that crap. Here's proof Jesus was invented to keep Jews from nigging out;

Jesus is Osiris/Pharaoh with fancy miracles added in to compete with the phony murderous miracles of the Jew book...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
>>
>>132235509
>Atwill asserts that Christianity did not really begin as a religion, but a sophisticated government project, a kind of propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire. “Jewish sects in Palestine at the time, who were waiting for a prophesied warrior Messiah, were a constant source of violent insurrection during the first century,” he explains. “When the Romans had exhausted conventional means of quashing rebellion, they switched to psychological warfare. They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system. That’s when the ‘peaceful’ Messiah story was invented. Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to ‘give onto Caesar’ and pay their taxes to Rome.”
>actually believes this shit
do you know how bible even became what it is today and did you even read some bits of it
fucking inbred americans...
>>
>>132235509
Silence, infidel! Your time will come soon.
>>
>>132235509
The hypothesis, if true, falls apart because European Christendom regained its roots and conquered the Earth.
Have you never heard of
>The mind of a Greek
>The body of a Roman
>The soul of a Christian
? I'm fedorable, but this is a shit argument.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.