[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Government schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491658538562.jpg (344KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491658538562.jpg
344KB, 1024x768px
This is too much - My daughter (11 years old) used the phrase "did you just assume his gender?" the other day. She doesn't even fully understand gender, yet has heard this phrase enough that she's comfortable enough slinging it in front of her dad, even if she did so as a bit of a joke.

She must have picked this up from friends at her (((public))) school. For the record, it's a rich, suburban public school which is 90+% white. Are these kids browsing /pol/? Where the fuck do kids pick this shit up so young? Also, while I gave her a long lecture on the 2 and only 2 genders, what else would /pol/ do?
>>
>>132235413
Love that photo
but why do they all look retarded?
>>
Hey, the creep who was just smacked has fake ringlets attached
lol
does it get any crazier
>>
>>132235734
Because they are.
>>
>>132235413
Is your daughter a virgin?
>>
>>132235413
I don't believe that you have children
>>
>>132235734
religious schools are even worse than public education
>>
>>132235413
We make the memes.
That's a meme.
We have the children.
How have you not figured this out yet?
>>
Imagine the thought processes of a guy who thinks it's normal to attach fake ringlets to his temples every day
To make it worse, they must be second-hand fake ringlets because they don't match his own hair in colour, texture or volume
Why do jews have such a hair fetish
>>
>>132235834
>>132236187

wtf are "fake ringlets"?

>>132235919
>>132235982
...And a kike comes to defend it...
>>
>>132235413
>only 2 genders
kys inbred drumpf voting tier retard
>>
File: 1136_peyton_list.jpg (1MB, 1483x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1136_peyton_list.jpg
1MB, 1483x1950px
>>132237708
Summer
>>
>>132235413
>Also, while I gave her a long lecture on the 2 and only 2 genders, what else would /pol/ do?

Give a lecture on the 2 genders.
And start teaching her Classical Ethics, which is an alternative to the mindless hedonism propagated by the media.
>>
>>132235413
Its from social media
>>
>>132235413
>did you just assume his gender
She probably said it as a joke the way we do to mock SJW shit. When she grows up and starts using it seriously is when I would worry.
>>
Why don't we just refer to people as their sex, not their gender? If anyone can just claim any gender whenever than the term is meaningless.

You can't change your sex, that's in your DNA.
>>
Gender is a language thing about whether something is masculine or feminine. Sex is either male or female, check the box. This is insanity and a tyrannical abuse of language and it is Jewish in nature.
>>
>as a le joke
I like how /pol/acks still watch crap like lelsorandum Family Guy despite the judaic morals slipping through the cracks here and there
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.