[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

food for thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: coloniakism.png (63KB, 1168x220px) Image search: [Google]
coloniakism.png
63KB, 1168x220px
Is living in the new world (especially amerikkka) racist?

>pic related
>>
File: 1q2ivo.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1q2ivo.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
Have a fucking revolution!
>>
>>132234939
Migrate to ex colonies.But of course they'd never do that.I'm surprised how they they can hate living in the most civilized and wealthiest countries on earth.
>>
>>132235363
Histrionic victim complex. It's the liberal Marxist way
>>
>>132234939
The only way is to leave America. Forever.

Preferably by going to Africa and serve them in order to make up for your evil colonial history.
>>
>>132234939
Can somebody please explain to me why colonialism is the hot new buzzword for leftists? Why do they think colonialism is a bad thing and it contributed absolutely nothing? The US was a goddamn British colony for fuck's sake.
>>
>>132236279
It's pretty simple. Jews love words and playing with language. They have found that this word invokes white guilt in white people and evokes anger and a sense of injustice in shit skins.
>>
>>132236279
Because they don't understand that when a larger country can go in and conquer another country and turn it into a colony, that's the natural order of things, and has always been like this. It became either a Vassal State, colony, or was directly integrated into your country/Empire.
But no, now it's evil because parts of Africa were colonized, and we can tell that if we didn't colonize those poor peaceful black scientists, they would be living in the year 3017, due to their scientific discoveries driven by the magical essence of Melanin.
No indigenous peoples invented fucking shit. Dumb nogs stayed dumb for all of history, which is why they don't have a single city older than 100 years outside of Egypt, who weren't nigs, on the entire continent of Africa.
Colonialism is the new buzzword because it gives the stupider of the minorities an excuse. "I woulda been President back in Mozambique if you didn't come along."
Funny how Asians don't complain about it, nor does Pajeet. Seems to only be Abbos and niggers.
>>
>>132234939
go back to fucking africa then
>>
>>132234939
The only way to not be a racist is to get gang raped by Africans in a mud hut in the middle of nowhere every day for your entire life. Only then will you truly be at peace.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.