[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people have to die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170703-103906.png (340KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170703-103906.png
340KB, 854x480px
How many people have to die for you to realize that the 2nd amendment is out dated?

Also it states "well regulated militia ” not " some retarded sperg who thinks a race war is coming "
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLlOxacq_8
>>
File: 100% Sweetie.png (416KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
100% Sweetie.png
416KB, 680x680px
>>132233935
>open video
>some faggot brit telling us what we should do

DROPPED
>>
>outdated
Americans need guns now more than ever
>>
>>132233935
Wow that guy looks like a faggot haha
>>
>>132233935
>How many people have to die for you to realize that the 2nd amendment is out dated?
ALL OF THEM YOU CUNT

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
Just do a fucking search to see whose dieing because of guns, it's not the people who respect the 2nd amendment, and it's not the back woods hicks. Ya fucking wank
>>
>>132233935

Does her husband feel the same way?
>>
>>132233935
"hEy PoL"
>i know that satanic globalists basically disregard laws of US, anyway, but how about we spread our buttcheeks for our satanic masters and throw away the single piece of legislation, whit which we could at least say that what our masters do is illegal, doing so will make us unable to possibly bounce back from under their rule with out making some coup.

And i do this on some premise that guns are dangerous!

Have your fucking shekel, fucker. Aren't you fucking ashamed of yourself you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1463376737988.jpg (224KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1463376737988.jpg
224KB, 500x628px
>>
>>132233935
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care before you realize that I don't care?
>>
>>132233935
It's not "out-dated" - the whole fucking thing was based on human nature and universal truths. We may just be soft as fuck to accept those truths but they were solid as fuck. We're just currently fucking up in very conceivable way with society and so it SEEMS weird or backward or "out-dated" to morons (aka. you) - fuck off with this same thread that has been posted on /pol/ *LITERALLY* over a million times...nobody fucking cares...guns are forever ours. It's not up to you. Don't like it? Kill yourself or leave. There is no third option.
>>
>>132233935
Considering our population size and accidental gun deaths it's not a large percentage. Criminals will always exist and almost all gun owners are not criminals.
>>
>>132233935
>How many people have to die for you to realize that the 2nd amendment is out dated?
The Supreme Court entirely disagrees with you, faggot. So do the majority of Americans. So do all the Founding Fathers.

We're not giving up our guns. Try to come take them, bitch!
>>
>>132233935
Statistically with over 300 million guns in the U.S. they are one of THEE most safe things there is. So I'd say all. All the deaths. We'd all have to die. Until then. You can fuck off. I'm going to go shooting for the 4th just because of this thread.
>>
>>132233935
We are CURRENTLY living in the times that the right was intended for. It's about to get a WHOLE lot more relevant too. Look at all the countries who gave up their guns getting buttfucked by their governments and consolidating into creepy one world government. It's LITERALLY the very thing that was warned against by the founders. Seriously. Actually snuff yourself out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.