[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MACRON DECIDES TO REDUCE PARLIAMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mac.jpg (208KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
208KB, 900x500px
>President Emmanuel Macron has proposed reducing the size of the French parliament by one third.
>If the reform is approved, the National Assembly would be cut from 577 members to 385 and the Senate would be reduced from 348 members to 232
>Macron wants to abolish of the Court of Justice of the Republic, a special French court that deals only with ministerial misconduct
>The president also announced the reform of the French Economic, Social, and Environmental Council, a consultative assembly that advises lawmakers on political, economic, and social issues.

http://archive.is/mqJf0
>>
>>132232478
Ourguy?
>>
>>132234146
Is Macron secretly the reincarnation of Petain?

Did he only pretend to be moderate?
>>
>>132232478

Seems to be the current fad in European politics. I know for a fact that certain parties over here also want to shrink the house of representatives and didn't they try to push legislation in Italy to do that as well?

It's of no matter though. The majority of MP's are basically pencil pushers and career politicians that will always vote with their respective party, regardless of their opinions.
>>
File: 1497554055907.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1497554055907.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>132232478
How much racyst is it?
>>
>>132235250
Less space for muslim representation
Quite good, but the left doesn't see it that way
>>
>>132232478
So what decides which and above all whose seats get removed?

It would be kind of a dick move to remove your oppositions seats
>>
File: ptn.jpg (381KB, 1414x610px) Image search: [Google]
ptn.jpg
381KB, 1414x610px
>>132232478
stated reasoning for the changes?
>>
>>132232478
He wants to weaken the French government and administration in order to justify being annexed by the european union.
>>
>>132234146
He's getting rid of the system so it's easier to put Europe in charge when he leaves. Everything is backed by "who needs local, voted power when Europe knows better"
Literally
>>
>>132232478
I know virtually nothing about French governance, so on the off-chance that this is something other than (((shenanigans))), this plan seems pretty reasonable to me. The bigger a committee, the worse the output is a pretty good iron law of bureaucracy.
>>
>>132232478
Just imagine if Trump tried to do something like this. He can't even get 2 scoops without being the media threatening impeachment
>>
Cant wait for EU to scream like a little bitch about how sacred democracy is threatened in frogland by macron.
You know,just like they throwed the temper tantrum at Central-Europe.
>>
Why would the French politicians support getting rid of their own jobs?
>>
>>132232478
Macron is a great politician. Slimming down on bureocracy is great, especially considering how the EU can already handle mnost of that.
>>
>>132238986
I imagine the trick to it would be to make them want to jump ship for better pay or whatever.
>>
>>132238372
It means less people allowed, which means power is owned by less people, and will go to the most powerful groups in place, leaving smaller ideas out entierely. Of course they will tell you it's against FN, but it's also against literally every party. It's also going to be coupled with a law that makes all political parties civil servant, paid and approved by the state. So controlled (((opposision))) is going to be a thing by the end of the year. It's bad. Really, really bad.
>>
>>132238986
>support
Macron is using loop holes put in place by Hollande during terror attacks to pass everything without vote, and any risk of veto.
When he get the political immunity of the different groups out, he's gonna send most of them in jail if they don't follow. That's why he's also disolving a special legal authority that used to deal with political rights. By putting everybody on civil level (except himself), he can just use a bad tweet to get them jail time.
>>
>>132235407
it not that there were any to begin with
>>
>>132232478
That's a pretty drastic move... I don't think it will pass. I mean the politicians have to agree to kicking themselves out.

We'll see what happens but I can't make heads or tails of it right now without jumping to conclusions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.